Inexperienced Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her foot squished his cock down on his lower belly and started moving up and down. Joe moaned into the gag. Sophie smiled, happy that this was doing it for him. The power she had over him was doing it for her too, her loins wet in anticipation.

She was sure he was enjoying himself, but it was time for her to get something out of it too. She thought it over. Was it a good idea? Would it be going too far too fast?

Sophie clenched her fist and shifted her weight onto his foot, squishing his cock a little too much, causing Joe to whimper and squirm.

She stepped off and jumped down from the bed.

"It's time for you to do something for me too, hmm? Don't you think?" Sophie asked as she pulled off her latex panties and let them fall down on the floor.

Joe grunted his approval into the gag and looked on at her, wondering what she was going to do.

Sophie stepped back up on the bed, her feet either side of his face. Joe looked up and could see under her skirt. He could see her glistening entrance. He looked up at her face gazing down at him, smiling.

Sophie sat down on his chest and took out his ball-gag. Joe worked his jaw as it popped out.

"Time to put your tongue to work, slave," Sophie said as she lifted herself and sat down on his face. Her wet loins meeting his lips. She felt his tongue slip into her, eager to bring her pleasure. She moaned and leaned back as his tongue sought out her clit.

It was clear to Sophie that Joe has had a lot of experience doing this. His tongue played with her, teasing away at her pussy.

In just a few moments she was close to edge, her thighs twitched and clenched his head. Sophie moaned loudly, her orgasm fast approaching, a wave of ecstasy waiting on her doorstep.

She remained, however, at the edge, as he refused to finish her and bring her over. Getting desperate for release she started to grind her pussy on his face.

The sensation of her clit rubbing over his face brought her over, as Joe lapped at her juices and continued his work. Sophie rode out the orgasm, moaning loudly, almost screaming, all throughout.

As she calmed down and regained control of her body, she realized that she was still smothering his face, not allowing him to breathe. She quickly got off of him and sat next to him on the bed.

"You okay?" Sophie asked as Joe coughed.

"Yeah-uh, all good, Mistress," Joe said, catching his breath. "Could you maybe loosen the knots on my wrists? I think I pulled on it too hard and it got real tight," he continued.

"Of course," Sophie said concerned, quickly loosening the rope around both his wrists. "I'm sorry this was my first time doing this knot, I thought I had it, but-"

Suddenly she felt her body pulled back on the bed. Sophie was completely stunned and didn't react as Joe straddled her chest and started tying her hands with the rope around the bedposts.

She finally regained her senses as Joe got up off of her and stood next to the bed looking down at her. She tried moving her hands, it was too late, she was already tied down expertly, no way she was getting away.

Sophie looked up and met Joe's gaze. She gave him a confused look.

He responded with a grin and put his hand on her leg, slowly sliding up her ankle. "It's time we had a little change," Joe said.

Sophie kicked away his hand and squirmed on the bed, struggling against the ropes. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Joe smirked. "You are the slave now, and I'm the master, so address me accordingly," Joe said sternly, leaning over her and smacked the inside of her thigh.

"But I'm-" Sophie tried to protest, but Joe grabbed her left breast and squeezed hard, eliciting a scream from Sophie.

"You better behave, or else," Joe warned her. They exchanged looks. Joe stepped away from the bed, satisfied that Sophie was going to behave from now on. He walked over to the drawer and examined its contents. He laughed as he rummaged through the toys she had prepared.

Sophie thought back to their conversation. 'Turnaround' Was this what he meant? But she was supposed to be the one in control. Still, she had to admit to herself that this turn of events aroused her. Her pussy already quivering, ready to go over the edge again.

"What a random assortment of toys, you must have been planning ahead with all this, hmm?" Joe asked.

When Sophie didn't respond he looked her in the eyes. She met his gaze and saw that he was being serious, she quickly responded. "Yes, Master."

He smiled and walked over to the bed, hiding something behind his back.

"I'll show you how a real dominant treats his slave," he said and smacked her exposed belly with the leather riding crop.

Sophie whimpered, feeling the sting of the crop for the first time. It hurt. She squirmed around in anticipation of his next hit.

Joe laughed. "Open your mouth," he said. Sophie paused, looking into his eyes, trying to plead with him. "Now slave!" he said and smacked her arm with the crop.

Sophie whimpered and immediately opened her mouth. He placed the leather riding crop into it and told her to close her teeth around it.

"Don't let it fall out," he cautioned her. Joe picked up the domino mask around her eyes and pulled it off of her. "You look much better without it," he told her and set it down on the bed-side table.

Joe leaned back and examined her see-through top. She tried shouting around the stick of the crop in her mouth as he almost tore the top off of her. She proceeded to lift her back trying to motion him to the zipper at the back.

Joe unzipped the top and threw it down at the ground. Leaving her chest covered only by the black latex bra. He sat down next to her on the bed and moved his hands to her chest, grabbing at her breasts encased in latex. She moaned and squirmed under him as he squeezed and released her breasts.

He slid his hands under the latex and pinched both her nipples, eliciting a squeal from Sophie. Joe laughed at her as he got up off of the bed.

His hands slid down her body to her legs, gripping at her thighs and ankle. Sliding along down to her feet. He looked her in the eyes and started massaging her feet.

Sophie was grateful for some peace, trying to relax as he massaged her feet, however, his fingers stated to tickle her soles. Sophie has been always extremely ticklish. She started squirming around and laughing, trying her best to grip the crop with her teeth. The onslaught of his fingers on her feet didn't stop, it only got more and more aggressive, she felt his tongue on her sole again, causing her to thrash around, struggling against the bonds that held her there. She started laughing uncontrollably, sounding almost like a maniac, unable to hold the crop in her mouth anymore, it fell out.

As soon as Joe noticed that Sophie let go of the crop he stopped his assault and stood up, grinning at her.

"That just earned you some punishment slave," Joe announced and walked around the bed over to her.

"Wait, be reasonable, how could I have-" Sophie was interrupted by Joe filling her mouth with the ball-gag, still wet from his drool. As he strapped it in he walked over to the drawer and examined something.

"MMmmmMMm," Sophie tried to speak through the gag, unsuccessfully.

Joe turned around back to her, hiding something behind his back again, a devilish grin on his face. He walked back to her feet and sat on he bed between her legs.

The silicone wand pressed down to her pussy and started vibrating, teasing at her clit. Sophie was quickly on edge. Joe kept playing with the controls, speeding up and slowing down the vibrations to torment her.

Sophie thrashed around in frustration, eager for release. She tried pressing her pussy up to the wand as Joe lifted it up away from her.

She whimpered into the gag. Joe looked up at her and laughed. "So eager," he said and continued his teasing.

As the tormenting and teasing continued, Sophie started losing herself. She calmed down and laid motionless as the assault continued. She just couldn't take it anymore. A more primitive and primal part of her brain started to take over. She was no longer able to fight against the rising wave of lust and pleasure in her mind. She completely surrendered herself to it.

Shortly after she was saved, the vibrating stopped. She didn't want to be saved anymore though. She wanted release. She craved pleasure.

Sophie started whimpering into her gag and thrashing around again.

"What is it, I thought you wanted me to wait and be reasonable?" Joe asked mockingly. Sophie tried to speak through her gag.

Joe laughed and removed her gag, allowing her to speak.

"Please, please, please, master, please, let me come, I'll do anything, please, please-" Sophie continued to beg between heavy breaths as Joe looked on from above, grinning at her despair.

Joe tried to say something, but Sophie continued her begging, not letting him get a word in. He silenced her with his hand over her mouth.

"That's enough of that, or do you want me to gag you again?" he asked.

Sophie shook her head slowly, looking into his eyes.

"Okay," he said and removed his hand, Sophie remained silent, biting her lip. "Now, there is only one way I'm letting you come." He leaned away from her and stood up. Joe looked into her eyes and then motioned down to his crotch. Sophie looked down at his erect cock, leaking precum. Its size was intimidating, but she was too desperate to refuse him.

Sophie looked back up to meet his eyes and nodded her head.

"I want to hear you say it," Joe requested.

"Yes, please make me come," Sophie whimpered.

"Beg me," Joe said.

"Ple-"

Before she could finish he specified. "Beg me to make you come with my cock."

Sophie started to speak but then paused. She wanted to say it, but she just couldn't get the words out.

"No? Very well," said Joe and picked up the wand again, turning it on.

"No, no, no, please, please, I beg you, please make me come with your big hard cock, please fuck me, please," Sophie begged, scare of another endless teasing.

"Please thrust into me and make me come, please, I'll do anything, I-"

"Enough," said Joe, ending her begging.

"Alright, since you asked so nice, I'll do as you want," Joe said and took something from the drawer.

When he turned around she could see he had a condom on and clutched the blindfold she used on him earlier. She tried shaking her head, but it was useless. The blindfold was on and she was completely in the dark.

"Please, Master, take it off," Sophie protested.

"Shhh, you don't want me to have to gag you again," Joe warned her.

Sophie held back her protests and quieted down. The bed shifted as Joe readied himself on top of her. She felt his hands slide up her thigh to her crotch, she moaned as his fingers entered her.

She heard him chuckle as his fingers retreated, replaced by the feeling of his throbbing cock, waiting at her entrance. She waited for him to start pounding into her, but nothing came, his cock just remained there.

"What are y-" she tried to ask, interrupted by his cock finally sliding inside of her, gently but quickly. Sophie cried out as his cock continued filling her up. She was never with someone this big before, this was a completely new feeling for her.

As soon as his cock stopped sliding in any deeper, it slid out, causing her to whimper. She didn't remain empty for long though, he slammed back in, forcing a moan from her lips. Joe continued on with a slow, but steady pace.

Sophie was already on edge for hours, and eager to come. She tried shaking her hips and slamming back with his slow pounding. His hand on her belly pushed her hips back down onto the bed and held her there.

She felt him lean over her and felt his lips meet hers as he kissed her, passionately exploring her mouth with his tongue. She eagerly kissed back as their tongues wrestled for control.

His lips withdrew from hers. "Please, I can't take it anymore, please just make me come, I beg you, Master, please," Sophie begged again softly, hoping she won't get gagged for it.

Joe laughed and leaned back away from her face. She felt his hands lift her legs and her butt. He slid a pillow under her lower back, raising her crotch off the bed.

His cock slammed back into her with full force. Sophie felt his balls slap against her. He continued sliding out and slamming back into her forcefully, setting a fast rhythm that kept speeding up.

Sophie returned to moaning and crying out at the sensation of his cock stretching her out. She felt him slowing down and wrapped her legs around him, refusing to let him withdraw again. She needed to come.

She felt his hand grasp her breasts and play with them, squeeze and pinch. She didn't care, anything she felt, whether it was pain or pleasure, it all elevated her lust and moved her closer to the edge, and she was eager to finally get over it. After all of the teasing she was like a completely different person, overcome with her hunger for pleasure.

"Come on!" she shouted between her moans and cries. "Drill into me. Harder! Come on, faster! Make me come, Master!"

She felt him squeeze her breast and tighten his grip on her thigh as he started pounding into her faster than before, eager to fulfill her request.

Sophie's legs started twitching. She felt a familiar tingling travel from her crotch. Her climax was close. It would finally be over. She wasn't sure if that thought made her happy or sad.

Her muscles quivered and spasmed uncontrollably. Causing her to squeeze down on his cock, bringing him close to the edge. Joe sped up, trying to bring his own release to fruition.

She felt his cock twitch inside of her. Sophie's moan turned into a long cry as she felt her orgasm travel through her body. It was pure bliss. She felt as if her brain fried from all the pleasure that washed over her.

Joe collapsed onto the bed next to her, his cock slipping out of her pussy.

They both tried to catch their breath and recover from their shattering orgasms. Joe's breath danced over her face. Sophie felt the blindfold shift and be pulled off of her face. Joe's face was right next hers.

She leaned over to him and kissed him, before falling back down on the bed, exhausted.

Joe smiled and started untying her bonds.

Sophie thought back to how she was supposed to be the one doing the tying and teasing, she was supposed to be the one to give this experience to him, not the other way around.

"I'm sorry for screwing it up," Sophie said as Joe finished untying her and plonked down on the bed next to her.

Joe looked at her, clearly confused. "What do you mean? I loved it," he said.

Sophie paused, now she was the one who was confused.

"You were great, playing the inexperienced Dom that let's her sub turn it around on her and take over, I believed you all throughout, really, you should be an actress or something," he continued, breathing out heavily and looking at her startled face.

Wait, did he really think she was just pretending all along?

"Why, wasn't it great for you?" Joe asked, looking concerned.

"It was... amazing, unlike anything I have ever done before, you were just-, words can't express how much I loved it," Sophie said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Joe smiled back at her. "I'm glad." He snuggled up to her and their bodies intertwined on the bed.

"Listen, could I maybe, sleep over?" Joe asked.

Sophie didn't react, still going over the experience in her head.

"I mean, if that's okay with you," he continued.

"Yeah, sure, you can stay over," Sophie said. "If you promise we do this again, and soon," she continued.

"I'd be more than happy too," Joe said and kissed her again.

They continued laying there, basking in each other's presence, eventually falling asleep in their embrace.

She dreamed about her future. Finally she found something that she both enjoyed and that could pay the bills. Who knows, maybe she found even more.

The sound of someone beeping their horn outside her window took her out of the land of dreams. Her muscles were sore and her throat dry. She struggled to get out of Joe's embrace and got up.

Sophie undressed, going to sleep in latex was a bad call. It left a red outline on her body. She put on a long striped shirt she used instead of pajamas. She checked the time on her phone. It was one pm. Oh no, Layla was coming back today. She has to put everything back and fast.

She started gathering the toys sprawled out on the floor and putting them back. Sophie shook Joe's leg, trying to wake him up.

"Come on, time to go," she said and pushed him forcefully, finally waking him up.

"Aah, what time is it?" Joe asked as he stretched out on the bed.

"One in the afternoon, I'm sorry, but you have to go now."

"I get it," Joe said as he stood up from the bed and started putting on his clothes.

Joe took a hold of her hand, as she rushed around the room gathering the pieces of clothing that she 'borrowed' from Layla, and pulled her in for a kiss. "Thank you for a lovely night," he said after withdrawing.

"You don't have to thank me, I enjoyed it as much if not more than you," she said, calling out to him as she opened her bedroom door and went into the hall.

"I'll send you a bonus for all that you did for me," he called out from her bedroom, finished putting on his clothes. "You managed to do everything I imagined in one night, incredible," he added as he joined her in the hall.

"Thank you so much, you're really nice, but-"

"I hope we meet again soon, as I promised you," Joe said, his hand stroking her hair as she pushed him to the door.

"Yes, we'll go over the details in the chat, okay? Now you really have to go," Sophie stressed and opened the front door.

Joe pulled her to him and kissed her one last time.

"I'll be thinking about you all week, bye," he said.

Sophie blushed. "Me too, bye," she said and closed the front door behind him.

She leaned back, resting her back on the closed door and breathed out. The panic started to dissipate. She finally had a moment to think.

Joe clearly loved his time with her, and she shared that sentiment. She thought back to all the teasing she went through last night, and to the shattering release she arrived at after. Just thinking about it made her body tremble.

She remembered what he told her, that he would pay her extra. It felt a little wrong getting paid for something like this. But hey, she provided a service, she should get paid. Maybe she could give him a dis-

Layla stepped out of her room and looked at Sophie leaning against the door.

Sophie was horrified. Busted. She didn't make it in time. Maybe she didn't notice anything wrong. So what, she had a boy over. What business it was of hers-

"Hey there roomie," said Layla.

"H-Hey Layla-"

"Imagine my surprise when I come home this morning and I find my clothes thrown all over my bed instead of in my closet where I left them," Layla continued.

"I-" Sophie tried to explain but Layla didn't let her.

"Then I go to ask my sweet quiet roommate, you, if she knows anything about it."

Oh no. It was worse.

"And I find you in bed with some guy, impressive specimen I have to add, clad in my clothing, with sex-toys sprawled out all over the floor, now what a thing to find back home, huh."

"Wait, I-"

"Not as surprising though as what happened next, I was waiting in my room and you stumble out into the hall, talking with your visitor, and what do I hear?" Layla continued on.

Sophie stood up and leaned away from the door.

"He tells you that he will 'send you a bonus' for all you did for him." Layla stood there and looked at Sophie shaking from embarrassment, with a smile. "Really? Streaming yourself from your bedroom was one thing, but I would have never guessed you'd go this far to pay your half of the rent."