Inexperienced Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica showed her warm smile and clasped her hands together. "Of course, I'd love to help you and your boyfriend explore the kinkier side of life, what exactly are you and your boyfriend interested in?" Erica asked.

"W-Well, bondage for sure. S-Some butt-play too. He wanted me to hit him a little, and-uh tease him and his, you know. T-That kind of s-stuff," explained Sophie.

Erica nodded her head and examined what Sophie picked out so far. "Oh, that won't do, no, let's see," Erica added and placed everything from Sophie's shopping basket back on the shelves.

"These are much better for beginners." Erica placed two spools of thick red rope into her basket, and one set of black leather cuffs.

"The plug was supposed to be for you or your boyfriend?" Erica asked and threw a small metal butt-plug into the basket.

"F-For him," Sophie muttered, wondering why that was relevant.

They continued on, now standing in front of whips and floggers of all kinds.

"You want to just lightly hit him," said Erica and turned to Sophie, her smile turned into a grin as she continued, "or you want to leave marks that will last for days?"

Sophie was startled by the sudden deviousness that Erica radiated. "Just lightly h-hit is fine."

Erica's grin turned into a gentle understanding smile. "Okay then," she said and placed a black leather riding crop into the basket.

As they continued through the store, picking out multiple toys, both for Sophie and her 'boyfriend', Sophie started to worry about how much all of this is going to cost.

The final item Erica added was a blindfold, to 'enhance the sensation' she explained. She placed the full basket next to the shopping register and started to scan the items. The price on the display quickly started to rise above what Sophie could spend.

As Erica proceeded with scanning the items, she starts going over all of the things, explaining to Sophie how to use them and get the most pleasure out of them.

Sophie just blushed and continued nodding her head, trying to think of a gentle way to break the news that she can't pay for all this to Erica.

"Okay I think that's all you'll need for starters, if you get confused I'll still be here," Erica said and smiled at Sophie, making her way to the cash register.

Sophie continued to refuse to meet Erica's gaze, instead looking all around the room, scratching her scalp.

"You want to pay at once or in installments?" asked Erica, perhaps spotting Sophie's hesitance.

"H-How much would the installments be?" Sophie asked enthusiastically. Maybe there was chance for her to take all of this with her.

Erica looked over the full shopping bag of toys and replied. "Let's say, seventy dollars a month until you are all paid off."

She can do that, you have to spend money to make money after all. "That'd be great, thanks."

Erica nodded and started clicking away at the computer next to the cash register.

Sophie looked around, something caught her eye.

"C-Can you add this please?" Sophie asked Erica and showed her what she picked out, a black lace domino mask.

"Certainly," Erica responded with a grin and scanned the mask.

Later that day after making her way back home, Sophie removed all her plushies from her bed and hid them in her closet. She laid out all she bought from the sex shop on her bed, examining each item again in private.

Ropes, cuffs, smooth vibrating dildo, a Hitachi wand, blindfold, plenty of lube, riding crop, ball-gag. She was wet just thinking about it, a shiver ran through her. Tomorrow would be the day she left her cocoon and became a kinky butterfly.

Her phone started ringing, interrupting her fantasy. Her mom was calling.

"Hi mom."

"Hello sweetie, how are you?"

"Doing good, what about-"

"Did they respond yet, about the job?" her mom asked. Sophie thought that she sounded worried.

Tired of lying to her mom, Sophie decided to come clean. "Yeah, they did, I didn't get the job, they decided to go with someone more qualified."

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, you okay?"

"Yeah, it's all good. I kind of expected it-"

"You should come back home, live with me again, there's nothing-"

"I already have something else lined up," Sophie said, interrupting her mom.

"You do?" asked her mom with so much surprise in her voice that it stung Sophie a little.

"Yeah, and I think it's gonna work out this time," Sophie proudly announced.

"Oh, I'm so glad sweetie, and what is it exactly?" her mom asked.

Sophie hadn't thought through how she's going to explain her latest venture to her mom and panicked a little trying to think of something on the spot.

"It's uh, freelance you could say," Sophie said, still trying to come up with something.

"Hmm."

"You know, writing out ads, sorting out the details with customers, making sure they are happy, that sort of thing," Sophie explained.

"I see, well I hope it works out honey."

"Yeah me too, tomorrow is my first day actually."

"Oh, you need to call me after, okay?"

"It's uh, I work nights, so I'll call you the day after, so I can tell you all the details," suggested Sophie.

"Okay sweetie, good luck."

"Thanks, I have to go now, bye mom."

Sophie hung up the phone and collapsed on her bed, laying among all the items she bought. She thought about what her mom would say if she was honest and told her what job she was actually planning to do. Would she still be supportive? Or would she scold her and tell her what a bad idea this is?

Sophie clenched her fists. This was her life, and she can choose to make money anyway she wants to, nobody else has any right to say anything about it. She wasn't doing anything illegal after all.

She got up off the bed and opened up her laptop. She had a new message from Joe.

Joe7: Looking forward to tomorrow :)

MissIvy: Me too :p

She sent her message and closed the laptop again. She put on her favorite movie to comfort her and went to rest.

Sophie had a hard time falling asleep, worries over how tomorrow would go refused to let her sleep.

When she woke up it was already noon. Sophie tried to keep busy, to keep herself from worrying.

She set up the rope on her bed, tying it off to the two corner bed posts. She looked up the perfect knot for bondage and after many tries finally got it right.

She emptied her top drawer and placed all her toys in there, lined up for her to choose from later. The lube, she placed on the bedside table, so she could reach it from the bed.

With most of the stuff ready, she started cleaning up, she tidied up her room and the hall, eventually she even decided to tidy up Layla's room and water her plant as she promised.

When inside of Layla's room she saw the daring latex outfit she chose not to use for her photo. She went through Layla's closet again and picked out fishnet-stocking and a black choker. She decided to put on the outfit on the bed and the two items she chose now.

Examining herself in the mirror Sophie was more than pleased.

The black latex miniskirt hugged her hips nicely. Her black latex bra showing under the see-through black top that ended just above her slim belly. The choker around her neck and fishnet-stocking finishing up the look perfectly.

Not only did she look exactly as a naughty dominatrix though, she also felt like it. She found that she loved the feeling of latex on her skin, stretching tightly over her body. The black latex panties holding back her dampness.

Realizing she got a little carried off she checked the time. It was already almost six. He would be here soon.

Sophie started walking through her apartment, checking if everything is ready. Her worries had caught up to her. She started breathing fast and sweating.

She couldn't do this. This was too much. What was she thinking? She had to go and send Joe a message that she's sorry, but she can't today, maybe some other time, or never, she'll go back to her mom and-

Her door-bell rang. Oh no, he was here. Wait, maybe it wasn't him, just some delivery or something.

Sophie slowly approached the apartment intercom. She pressed the button to speak.

"Who is it?" she asked and let go of the button.

"Hi, this is Joe, are you M-uh, are you expecting me?" said the manly voice from outside her building through the intercom.

Sophie considered sending him away, telling him he had the wrong address or something.

She pressed the button again and paused. She clenched her fist, she can do this.

"Yes, you are expected, come up to the third floor, knock on apartment number 3L and wait," she said and buzzed the door for him.

Her body jolted as if electricity shot through her. She did it. It was happening. She couldn't believe it.

She glanced at the mirror by the front door. She didn't have any make-up on. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and applied some lipstick, eyeshadow and blush powder to her face.

A knock on the door.

She examined her face in the bathroom mirror. It would have to do.

She looked through the peephole. He was at least six feet tall, good build, short black hair. He had a dark blue shirt on with black pants.

Sophie leaned away from the door and put her hand on the doorknob.

Wait. She rushed to her bedroom and put on the lace domino mask. Now she was ready.

Sophie dimmed the lights in the hall and turned the doorknob, opening the door just a few inches and then letting go, stepping away into the hall.

"Come in," she called out to Joe.

"Eyes closed," she quickly added as the door swung open.

Joe stepped in to the dimly lit hall and stood in front of the door, leaving it open, with his eyes closed.

Sophie scanned his body, he was even taller than she thought. His tight shirt struggled to contain his fit body. She stepped around him and shut the door.

She resisted the urge to start undressing him right then and there. Instead she cuffed his hands behind his back with the leather cuffs and put the blindfold over his eyes.

Sophie gripped the rim of his pants, her fingers sliding under, grazing the front of his underpants.

"Let's go," she said as she pulled him behind her by his pants. Sophie led him to her bedroom, letting go of his pants when he stood in the middle of the room. "That's enough."

Joe stood there, motionless, obediently waiting for her next command.

Sophie scanned his body with her eyes. She still couldn't quite believe this was for real, she could even touch him if she wanted. She realized, he was all hers.

She unbuttoned his shirt and started examining his body more thoroughly. Caressing his body and stroking his muscles. His chest was completely bare, not a hair on it. Her hand slid lower over his stomach.

She undid his belt and released him from his pants, helping him to step out of them.

His underpants showed off a decent bulge. She wondered what lurked underneath. Sophie couldn't resist it, her hand grazed over his crotch, causing his bulge to twitch. She grabbed onto his package and he whimpered softly, which elicited a slight chuckle from Sophie.

The power she had over him, was intoxicating. She never felt like this before in her life, completely in control of the situation.

Sophie started rolling down his underwear. She was expecting him to protest or flinch, but he remained completely calm. His underwear fell down to the floor.

He stood there almost completely naked, Sophie's eyes taking in the sight of his bare package. His pubic hair was trimmed, but still signs of it remained. Sophie nodded her head approvingly and licked her lips. His cock was almost six inches, and he wasn't even hard yet.

Sophie reached out her hand and grasped his shaft, slowly stroking it and pumping it up and down, eager to see him hard.

Joe remained motionless, only a few whimpers escaping his lips as she massaged his cock.

Her curiosity sated, his cock was seven and a half inches while erect, Sophie looked up at his face, noticing him struggling not to react to her teasing.

"Everything going as you imagined, slave?" she asked, addressing him as slave as they agreed earlier in the chat.

"Yes Mistress, just-"

"Just what, slave?" Sophie interrupted him to ask, settling into her role of a merciless dominatrix.

"I'd like to be able to see you, Mistress."

Sophie paused, considering his request.

"You'll have to earn that privilege," Sophie said.

"I'll do anything Mistress," said Joe and bowed his head.

Sophie stopped stroking his cock and stepped away from him.

"Kneel down slave," she commanded.

Joe immediately followed her command. Sophie couldn't resist a chuckle as he nearly fell over, struggling to kneel down with his hands cuffed.

Sophie sat on the bed to his side and lifted her foot off the floor, stroking his chest with her sole. Her foot slowly slid up his chest towards his face. Finally she pressed it to his lips. "Kiss it," Sophie commanded.

Joe gave her foot a quick peck and remained kneeling.

What was that? She thought he was into foot-play. She started being self-conscious, her charade slipping. Was he not into it? Was he testing her?

She pushed his head back with her foot and pressed it back to his lips. "Put some effort into it, slave, or do you dare defy me?"

Joe nodded his head and opened his mouth, taking the fingers of her foot inside, eagerly licking them with his tongue. There we go.

The sensation of his we tongue rolling between her fingers and over her foot was unlike anything she felt before. It felt naughty and forbidden. Sophie giggled a little as his tongue slid down to the sole of her foot, tickling her.

"That was better," she said and removed her foot from his eager lips.

Sophie walked behind Joe and briefly removed his cuffs to be able to take off his shirt. With Joe now finally completely naked she reapplied the cuffs and helped him stand back up.

"Are you willing to take some punishment to see me, slave?" Sophie asked, as if what he replied mattered, she was going to proceed either way.

"Yes Mistress, anything," Joe replied.

"Hmm, we'll see won't we," Sophie said with a grin. The thought that someone would be willing to do anything just to see her made her shiver with arousal.

She grabbed his shoulder and lead him over to the bed, bending him over it, his ass leaning over the edge.

Sophie stepped off to the side and opened up her drawer full of toys. She took out the butt-plug and riding crop and placed them on the bed next to Joe.

She walked over to the bedside table and took the lube. She put a latex medical glove on one of her hands, so that her nails would hurt him, and applied a generous blob of lube to it.

With her bare hand she started stroking his ass cheeks. With her gloved fingers she grazed over his hole, slowly sliding around it, applying the lube. After a moment of teasing, her finger slipped inside. She slid it in and out, making sure he was all lubed up and ready to go.

As her finger explored his insides she heard Joe whimper and flinch, reacting to her movements. He was completely at her disposal.

Eventually she took out her finger completely and prepared the metal butt-plug at his opening. Slowly she slipped it inside, nice and snug within him. She gave it a few pulls to make sure it wouldn't slip out, eliciting a moan from Joe.

"What a horny slave you are," she commented and slapped his ass cheeks softly as she stood up behind him.

Joe started to get off the bed and onto his knees.

"What are you doing, we're not finished yet," Sophie said and helped him back up.

She picked up the riding crop and slowly caressed his ass with it. Joe flinched as the hard leather made contact with his skin.

Sophie withdrew the crop and slapped his ass with it. Joe didn't react at all.

Determined to get a reaction out of him she smacked him with the crop again, harder this time. Joe flinched a little as the crop made contact with his ass.

She leaned back and smacked his ass again, even harder. Joe whimpered and his body twitched as the crop smacked his skin, leaving behind a soft red outline. Perfect.

"It'll be a long time till we get to twenty if you don't count. I can get real forgetful sometimes," Sophie teased as she traced over the red outline on his left ass cheek with the crop.

"Yes, Mistress, one," counted Joe.

Sophie smacked him again just as hard.

"T-Two."

Sophie continued smacking him hard and Joe continued to count the smacks obediently. The thrill of seeing his body reacting to her smacks made Sophie's arousal ramp-up rapidly.

"Uh-twenty," Joe finished counting.

"Very good, such an obedient slave, you really must want this blindfold off," Sophie praised him as she softly stroked his sore ass.

"More than anything Mistress," Joe softly spoke, causing Sophie to blush.

She took off his cuffs and helped him to sit on the bed, facing her. "You earned it, but keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them," she instructed as she took off his blindfold.

Sophie stood in front of him and tried her best to strike a seductive pose, squishing her legs together and straightening her back.

"Open," Sophie said.

Joe's eyes scanned over her body. Sophie saw them for the first time, they were blue.

His gaze continued to travel around her curves and assets. Joe remained silent, his expression neutral.

Wasn't he excited? Did he not like what he saw? Sophie's confidence was draining, she tried making her body smaller, hiding her hands behind her back and squirmed around.

"What is it?" Sophie finally asked, fear in her voice, unable to take his silent gaze any longer.

Joe looked startled, her question interrupted his thoughts. "S-Sorry," he said, looking up to meet her eyes, "I-I've never, you're very beautiful Mistress," he continued.

Sophie smiled at him, relieved. She walked over to him and stroked his shoulder and then pushed him down on the bed. She helped him move up on the bed and tied his hands to the prepared knots at the bedposts. Joe let her do with his body as she wanted.

With him tied down, Sophie stepped away from the bed and took the ball-gag from her drawer. As she showed it off to him, she noticed his eyes were wandering over her body. She slowly moves the gag into place to his mouth, trying to hide the shakes in her hands.

Joe opened his mouth and clenched his teeth over the gag as she strapped it around his head.

Sophie stepped away again and picked up the riding crop. Her eyes scanned over his completely naked body, laid out on her bed, eager for her. A tingling sensation returned to her crotch.

The leather crop traveled across his body. She smacked the inside of his arm and his armpit, eliciting moans and whimpers from Joe. She continued teasing him with the crop. She caressed his cock and balls with the leather tip, then smacked the inside of his thigh and his foot.

His flinching made her chuckle. His eyes met hers, she could see he was not scared, he was excited. She smacked him again on the inside of his thigh, but missed a little, accidentally smacking him on his balls. He whimpered painfully and struggled against his bonds.

"Uh Sorry, I didn't mean to do that, you okay?" Sophie asked.

Joe approvingly grunted back and nodded his head.

Sophie placed the crop back into her drawer and thought back to what they talked about earlier in the chat.

She stepped up on the bed, placing her feet on either side of his hips, standing over him. Sophie lifted her foot and stood on his stomach.

Joe whimpered a little, but seemed to be okay. She lifted her other foot and stepped on his chest. Sophie started walking around the bed and on top of his body. Joe's muscles flinched and writhed around as she trampled over them.

Eventually she settled on his belly. She lifted one of hed feet and placed her sole on top of his face. She moved her foot around squishing his face and getting his drool all over it. Then she moved it over to his cock, slowly massaging it with her foot, lubricated by his spit.