Inexperienced Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Webcam model, been there done that.

Stripper, that wouldn't go much better.

Phone sex operator, that didn't sound so bad. The pay didn't seem very high though, and there was a lot of competition. Sophie wrote that down as a possible option.

Pornographic film actress, another possibility. With just a few people in the room during filming, Sophie could probably manage, if everyone was nice and respectful. Examining her humble bosom, she wasn't sure if she had the required 'assets'.

Dominatrix, that sounded interesting. Paid to inflict pain, dominate and verbally humiliate her submissive. Reading the descriptions made her shudder and a shiver ran through her body, but was there any money in that?

Sophie searched further and found a bdsm dating site with ads from men looking for a dominatrix. They were willing to pay a lot of money just for someone to tie them up and spank them a little.

Would she be able to do that though?

Sophie imagined herself, clad in black leather, with a fit guy kneeling at her feet, begging her to stop whipping him. The thought made her aroused. Her hand slid down between her damp thighs.

Her phone started ringing, taking her out of her fantasy. She panicked as if whoever was calling caught her doing something naughty and quickly picked up the phone, without looking who it was.

"H-Hello?" Sophie muttered into the phone.

"Hi sweetie," it was her mom. "Something the matter? You sound stressed."

"No, I-uh, I just woke up a little bit ago and am still half asleep. What's up?"

"I was just preparing to head out to do a little shopping, you sure everything is alright?"

"Yeah, it's just..." Sophie wanted to come clean, but couldn't.

"What is it sweetie? You know you can tell me anything."

Sophie glanced back at the laptop screen, still filled with ads from submissive men looking for a dominatrix.

"I was considering, broadening my options, you know? Maybe trying to look for a job elsewhere, not just hidden away from people in an office."

"I think that's a wonderful idea sweetie, you can't spend your entire life hiding away," Sophie's mom was always trying to get her to come out of her shell.

"But you know, what if it's a little embarrassing and demeaning?" asked Sophie, trying not to make it clear she was talking about sex-work.

"Don't worry about what other people think sweetie, every job has its reason and somebody has to do it, there's nothing shameful about it."

Her mom was right, but that didn't exactly apply to sex-work. Did it?

"Think of it this way sweetie, whether you sweep the floors or wait tables, you brighten someone's day, and that's worth doing in my book, don't you think?"

"Yeah. You're right. I didn't think about it like that, thanks mom, I needed to hear that," Sophie said, her voice trembling, happy that she had such a great mom.

Sophie moved her cursor over to the 'Register' button on the bdsm dating site and clicked it.

"I should come visit you up there in the city," suggested her mom.

"No-no, I don't think that's necessary mom, everything is fine trust-"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, I have to go now, talk to you soon, bye."

"Bye-" is the last thing Sophie's mom said before Sophie hung up the call.

Sophie examined the registration form.

Nickname, hmm. She wasn't going to use anything that would possibly identify her. She thought about it for a moment and inserted 'MissIvy'. That should do fine.

Location. After a brief hesitation she put in her actual city. How else was she going to find someone near enough?

She selected 'Female' on the sex drop-down and continued.

Looking for. Sophie was bisexual, or at least she thought so, having no experience dating other women. She was reluctant, however, to have a female submissive. It felt somehow... more shameful to her. She selected 'men'.

Role. Sophie moused over 'Dominant', but hesitated. What were all these other options? What was a switch? She quickly searched for the term.

'Someone interested in both dominating and submitting to their partner.'

Sophie imagined being on the receiving end, tied down, teased. Her pulse started racing and her body trembled. That wasn't what she was here for though. She looked over the options again and selected 'Switch leaning Dom'.

Next up were kinks. Sophie looked over the exhaustive list of various kinks and fetishes, she didn't know what most of it was. The section was optional, so she just selected 'domination' and 'bondage', that would be enough for start.

The rest were just boring details about her, she filled out her age, height, weight and such.

The last thing that was required was a profile picture. Maybe she could just put in something thematic, like a photo of a whip. Hmm, no, that wouldn't help her chances of finding someone. She needed to use her real photo, with her face obscured of course.

Sophie was still wearing her lingerie from last night, maybe she could use that. She turned on her webcam and examined herself. No, it didn't really give off dominant vibes. She needed something more aggressive.

She turned off her webcam and searched for 'dominatrix clothes'. Black leather garments, latex corsets and such flooded her screen. That was the stuff. The price though, completely out of her budget. As Sophie continued scrolling she realized how similar some of the pieces are to what her roommate Layla wore occasionally. A naughty idea nested itself in her head.

After much deliberation Sophie opened Layla's closet. Scanning the contents, Sophie quickly became excited. That was exactly what she needed. She took out a few of the garments that caught her eye and laid them out on Layla's bed.

The first set she assembled was a black latex miniskirt with a see-though black crop-top. Under which she would have a set of black latex bra and matching panties.

It looked great and daring, and radiated dominance. It showed off a lot of skin. It felt a little, too much at once for her though.

Sophie looked at the other set she assembled. It was less skimpy, but still clearly displayed dominance. She decided to go for that one.

Putting it on was more of a struggle than Sophie anticipated, but she managed to do it. She examined herself in the mirror.

A set of stockings adorned her legs with a tight black skirt that reached just above her knees, hiding her black lace panties underneath. A matching bra was half uncovered by her own, partially unbuttoned white shirt, on top of which was a leather harness with straps that framed her chest.

She was getting there, but she knew she could do better for her picture. Sophie went into the bathroom and put on dark red lipstick, with a decent amount of eyeshadow and styled her hair into a bun with bangs hiding her forehead. She rummaged through her things and found her old glasses and put them on, finishing up her 'sexy secretary' look.

Back in front of the mirror she set up her phone leaning on the wall and set it on a timer to take a photo every five seconds. Sophie stood in front of it and started striking poses, trying her best to look as seductive as possible.

After taking at least fifty photos, she stopped and browsed the results. It was gold. She couldn't believe it was her. She looked like a completely different person. Someone sexy, daring and dangerous.

Excited she went back to her laptop and downloaded the pictures from her phone. She settled on one where she had one of her legs lifted a tiny bit and her hands opening up her shirt more while biting her lower lip.

She opened up the picture in a photo editor and started to blur her face. It didn't look right anymore though. She reverted the image back. It didn't even look like her anyway, not even her mom could recognize her there.

It felt naughty, but she did it. She uploaded the picture unedited as her profile picture. Her profile was done. Just one last thing to do.

Sophie opened up the 'ads' tab and wrote out her message.

'Hi there!

I'm new here and I'm looking for a male submissive to take care of. So if you are in the area and interested, hit me up!'

She reread the message after herself and shook her head. She wouldn't get anyone with something like that. She looked over the other ads and rewrote it.

Hello potential slaves,

I'm looking for an obedient toy, thirsting to feel my heel on his skin. Do you dare enter my world, where pain and pleasure are the same thing? Try to convince me you are worthy of my time in your reply and you just might get lucky

That was more like it. Sophie submitted the message into the 'ad' section and waited for someone to reply.

After five minutes there was still no reply. Sophie was a little disappointed that she didn't succeed immediately, but she reasoned that she just has to give it some time and closed her laptop for now.

She spent the rest of the morning and afternoon lazing around the apartment, daydreaming about her future as a professional dominatrix. Tormenting men, that are eager for it, willing to do anything for her, like pay her for the opportunity to be with her.

After getting bored of the TV and with at least half a bottle of red wine inside of her, she returned to her laptop to check if anyone replied.

She was shocked.

Her inbox showed '99+', examining further she saw she had one hundred and thirty four messages. She hoped for at least a couple, this completely took her by surprise. Did everyone get this many messages?

Her excitement was short lived, however. Most of the replies weren't very serious.

First she went through and deleted things like 'please send nudes' or 'show bob and vagene'.

Then she eliminated the messages that were too much for her, one guy described how he was going to 'impale' her on his 'meat-stick' and pump her full of babies. Yeah, no thanks.

The last set of messages she eliminated weren't exactly mean or anything, just not something that she was looking for. Things like invitations for threesomes or requests to become girlfriend-boyfriend, one guy even proposed to marry her.

After all that she was left with just twelve messages. That was closer to the number she expected originally, so it didn't discourage her much.

Going over them again and again she settled on one particular guy, Joe7.

He was respectful to her and complimented her picture. He explained that he was experienced in bdsm just not that much as a sub, so they could learn together. He was looking for a femdom experience with impact play and bondage, willing to go as far as she was in sexual contact. He also stressed that he was expecting to pay a 'slave tax'.

He also attached a shirtless picture of himself with his face obscured by his phone. He was tall and fit, clearly he had to workout. The sight of his muscles and confident stance made Sophie gasp involuntarily.

Yeah, he would be the perfect first customer.

Sophie accepted his friend request so they could chat on the website and wrote him a message.

MissIvy: Hello Joe7, your message pleased me. I think I will allow you to convince me further, that you are indeed worthy of my time

She hit send immediately as she finished writing, after rereading the message she cringed at how she sounded, but it was too late to change it now. Hopefully he would appreciate it.

Sophie noticed that since starting to go through the replies she had another fifty new ones arrive. She opened up some of them. More sleazy horny messages to go through. She sighed, tired from the onslaught.

Her chat pinged, Joe7 replied.

Joe7: Hi MissIvy, what would you like to know? I'll answer anything you want :)

Sophie didn't want to just talk business straight away, she wanted to get to know him, get comfortable with him. He seemed open enough about himself, she decided to give it a shot.

MissIvy: Can we just drop the whole Mistress/Slave thing for a little bit and just talk? Get to know each other, you know?

Joe7: Yeah, we can do that. It always felt a little awkward to me over text anyway.

Joe7 told her about his life. He was twenty-seven, single and lived alone with his cat. He worked some IT job, hinting that it makes a lot of money, but never specifying how much exactly.

She talked about herself too, leaving out some details though. She told him how she only moved into the city a few months ago and how she struggled with getting used to it after living in a small town her entire life. She told him a few details about her roommate and even about her experience as a cam-girl, overstating her success a little.

They continued to talk, about what movies they like, what food is their favorite, that kind of thing. After a bit the awkwardness of their conversation dissipated and they started to talk about more private matters.

Sophie never really talked with someone like this, under the shroud of anonymity, without restraint. Joe was nice all throughout, cracking a few appropriate jokes here and there, really easy to talk to. Sophie was beginning to fall for him a little.

They talked about each other's sexual experiences. Joe was a switch and had been with many women before, usually as the Dom. Sophie explained that she was also a switch and exaggerated her previous experiences, claiming she already had a couple subs in the past.

Eventually the conversation turned to kinks and fetishes. Joe explained that he's mostly into bondage and impact play, but that he also has a love for anything feet related and loves the feel of latex. Then he listed some more kinks that he'd be interested in, some of them Sophie had never heard of before. Face-sitting, that was self-explanatory enough for her. Butt-play, also pretty clear. Role-reversal, FLR, and many more.

Sophie opened up a new tab and started searching what the terms meant. It was a lot, but she thought that she could handle it. From the sounds of it, she would even enjoy most of it.

Joe7: What about you? What gets you going?

MissIvy: Pretty much everything you said, I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with face-sitting during our first time, but maybe we could work up to it.

Joe7: Of course, you set the pace. I'm glad we are compatible though :)

They continued explaining what gets them going. Their conversation turning more and more sexual. As Joe recounted one if his past experiences where he tied his ex-girlfriend down and teased her with ice cubes, Sophie started squirming in her seat from arousal, her thighs damp and refusing to keep still.

It was already late in the evening, they spent multiple hours just chatting. Sophie could see Joe was writing a single message for a bit, probably looking for the right words to use.

Joe7: Listen, would you like to meet? Or what do I need to do so that we can meet?

Sophie paused. In all the excitement from talking with someone, she completely forgot that was what this whole thing was about. She thought about meeting Joe. She would probably meet him at her apartment, soon, before her roommate comes back. She'd have to get some equipment too. Ropes, blindfold, that sort of thing. She can find that kind of thing on the internet, hopefully for cheap. Could she really do it though, tie him up, smack him a little, have her way with him-

Joe7: You there? I'm sorry if I was too forward or something.

MissIvy: Yes, I just had to jump to the bathroom real quick. Yeah, I'd like to meet too, I have some expenses though.

Joe7: Of course, I know how things go, is let's say 300$ a session okay?

Sophie was shocked, she was going to ask for one hundred. Just that one session would pay for half of her rent.

MissIvy: Yes, that will do, for now. What about on monday, tomorrow?

Joe7: Eager to meet as soon as possible I see? :D

Was she that obvious?

Joe7: Unfortunately I can't on monday, is tuesday good?

Layla returned on wednesday, she didn't specify exactly what time. Hopefully she would have enough time after the session to clean up any mess they made.

MissIvy: Yeah sure, I'll share my address on the site with you. Be here at six pm, okay?

Joe7: That works, I'll be there.

They continued talking about their upcoming session. Settling on what they would call each other, some ground rules, safe-word and such. After everything out of the way they exchanged a couple kind and horny messages, before logging off. Joe had to wake up early in the morning for work.

Sophie leaned back on her bed and laid down. Thinking of Joe and their upcoming night together. She bit her lip and her hand dipped down between her thighs.

In the morning Sophie started getting ready for her first session as a dominatrix. She would have to get some bdsm equipment ready for tomorrow.

Attempts to buy it on the internet were fruitless. Not only was it expensive, but the delivery time was too long, it wouldn't arrive in time.

She searched for erotic shops in the vicinity, she knew there was one on the corner near her building, but she was too uncomfortable with going somewhere this close to her home. What if they recognized her on the street?

Sophie settled on a sex shop on the other side of the city. She had to quickly head out to catch her bus. After spending a couple hours on a bus she was there, standing in front of the shop.

It looked tiny from the outside, just a couple of blacked out windows with words like 'EROTIC' or 'SEX' written on them. On this inside, however, it turned out that it was bigger than Sophie anticipated. Rows upon rows of long shelves fitted with various contraptions and pieces of silicon in all kinds of shapes. She was overwhelmed by the sight.

Sophie considered heading to the cash register, to ask the attendant for help. The attendant was a red haired girl, seemingly younger than Sophie. With heavy make-up and multiple piercings on her face. Wearing all black with ripped holes all over, with headphones on her head, reading some magazine and not paying attention to the rest of the store. She reminded her of Layla somewhat.

The attendant was too intimidating for Sophie to approach her, so she ventured deeper into the store alone.

First she arrived at the bondage section. There were multiple kinds of rope, some of it cheap, some of it expensive, but it all looked the same. Sophie picked out a few of the cheaper spools of rope and some furry cuffs, probably a safe bet.

Next up was a row of butt-plugs and other anal toys. So many sizes and colors, some of the shapes they came in didn't even seem like they could fit inside of anyone.

Sophie picked one at random, that was made of black silicone and examined it closer. As her fingers explored the plug it started vibrating and buzzing. She panicked and put it back on the shelf. The vibrations caused it to move on its own and fall down. Quickly she caught it and tried to figure out how to turn it off.

"Let me," someone to Sophie's side said and took the plug from her hands, turning it off.

It was the attendant. She was shorter than Sophie by at least a foot. They exchanged looks, the girl smiled at Sophie, causing her to blush.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know how-" Sophie tried to explain.

"That's alright, it's what I'm here for," said the girl and put the black butt-plug back on the shelf where it belonged.

"I'm Erica, how can I be of service?" said the girl and gave Sophie a salute, laughing shortly after.

She isn't at all like what Sophie thought. She's actually nice and cheerful, giving Sophie some peace of mind.

"Hi, I'm Sophie, I-uh, my boyfriend, he, wanted to try out some kinky play," explained Sophie to Erica, choosing to change around the facts a little. Erica didn't need to know the exact details.

"Uh-huh," Erica nodded, waiting for Sophie to elaborate further.

"H-He wanted to try-uh, being the sub, w-with me as the Dom, and-uh, I'm not really sure what to get, you know? Could you, help? Maybe?" Sophie finally stumbled to the end of her request.