All Comments on 'Infall Ch. 08'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I refresh every night at midnight to read this, and I am so happy that it is always there.

I do have one small peeve (which I know you can't correct because it is finished) - she is so smart, and learned the language so quickly, that she should be speaking it without constant errors by now. It has been months.

thornyrosesthornyrosesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks tor posting. I check every morning. In love with the world you have built with words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pro is I like the general concept of this tale, and I find Indya very endearing. Con is that I just don't feel much for Zen and Kythe, and consequently, not as invested in this tale compared to your other tales. Also, not sure where the non-con parts are?

MariefromParisMariefromParisalmost 2 years ago

Great story ! thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this, since this is finished can you reveal how many parts there are in total?

@Anonymous I like her broken language - it's endearing and it wouldn't improve at the same rate if no-one is actively correcting her phrasing. Atlantis people are just well-educated en mass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that you make your women so brilliant. It's refreshing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Infall Ch. 07 Previous Part
Infall Series Info