All Comments on 'Infall Ch. 08'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that you make your women so brilliant. It's refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying this, since this is finished can you reveal how many parts there are in total?

@Anonymous I like her broken language - it's endearing and it wouldn't improve at the same rate if no-one is actively correcting her phrasing. Atlantis people are just well-educated en mass.

MariefromParisMariefromParisalmost 2 years ago

Great story ! thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pro is I like the general concept of this tale, and I find Indya very endearing. Con is that I just don't feel much for Zen and Kythe, and consequently, not as invested in this tale compared to your other tales. Also, not sure where the non-con parts are?

thornyrosesthornyrosesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks tor posting. I check every morning. In love with the world you have built with words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I refresh every night at midnight to read this, and I am so happy that it is always there.

I do have one small peeve (which I know you can't correct because it is finished) - she is so smart, and learned the language so quickly, that she should be speaking it without constant errors by now. It has been months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Infall Ch. 07 Previous Part
Infall Series Info