Infected by the Black Oil

Story Info
Megan crash lands on an unknown world, supposedly alone.
1.6k words
3.44
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: more stories on the way, working on user requests and sequels, hope to post soon!

Enjoy!

Messyboy98

*****

Megan, an English short woman, with long brown hair and deep brown eyes, climbed from the wreckage of her shuttlecraft. She forced open the escape hatch above her and climbed out onto the hull, quickly noticing it was still extremely hot from re-entry she slid down the side of the craft and onto the dusty desert ground below.

She came to her feet and brushed herself off, trying not to soil her clothes too badly. Megan adorned early 21st century clothing, trainers, light blue jeans, a plain t-shirt and dark blue hoodie. This kept her appearance separate from those who had served under her until very recently.

She looked up towards the sky to see what remained of her ship burning up in the atmosphere, as far as she knew she was the only survivor.

A gentle breeze swept through the canyon she crashed in, blowing a large amount of smoke and plasma from the wreckage into the air and off down the canyon. Megan rose to her feet slowly, she looked around in what little daylight was left, trying to find suitable cover.

She saw what looked like a cave entrance some way up the canyon, gathering herself together, grabbing her survival bag and throwing it over her back.

Megan took one last look at the burning shuttle before heading off up the canyon. Several minutes of hiking later she entered the cave and made her way inside, it quickly began to narrow off suddenly before she found a clearing some meters inside the cave. She set her stuff down and immediately began to gather various rocks.

Once in place she held her hands above them and focused her power, channelling her energy through her body to cause the stones to illuminate, lighting the entire cave comfortably. Megan then yawned, moving back to her stuff and unpacking her survival bag. She lay out a bed roll on the dry dirt floor before laying down to rest.

Megan lay back and thought, mulling over the events that unfolded leading to the destruction of her ship. After what seemed like hours, Megan slowly began to fall asleep.

****

In the deep hours of the night, Megan lay fast asleep on her bed roll. Not too far away on one of the high rising walls of the cave, a thick black sludge began oozing from cracks in the wall, slowly dripping down towards the ground where Megan slept peacefully. It oozed across the floor effortlessly, quickly pooling as it dripped off the wall.

Megan began to stir as the Oil oozed closer, drawn to her power like a moth to a brightly burning flame, only a few inches away when Megan sprang upright in alarm, her senses telling her she was in danger.

At that moment the Oil jumped at her, forming dozens of oily tentacles that wrapped tightly around Megan, forcing her back down to the floor. Megan struggled with it furiously as it quickly began covering her entire body, her Slaver senses blaring as she figured out what it was and what it was trying to do.

The long lost Black Oil Component, supposedly one of the only sentient Components in existence, trying to find a new host to possess. It built up around the top and bottom of Megan's jeans, trying to force it's way in.

Megan fought with every ounce of strength in her, channelling her power to stop the Oil getting inside her. She wrestled to get her arms free, trying to reach for her medical kit, hoping she could inject herself with an anti-infection serum. She snarled and grunted in protest as she inched her way closer to the medical kit.

The Black Oil continued building around the top and bottom of her jeans, applying inhuman amounts of pressure to her trousers and body, trying to create a way in. Megan struggled even harder, she could feel that she soon the Oil would overcome her defences.

Coming within a fingertips length of her open medical kit she tried for one last stretch to reach it, just as her fingers touched the syringe she needed, she tried to focus whatever power she could into using the needle, weakening her other defences as she tried.

With her abilities heavily strained, the Oil gave one last push, managing to break into the top of Megan's jeans and begin pouring in at an alarming rate. Megan screamed in agony as the Black Oil forced it's way inside her jeans, rapidly filling them up and starting to consume all of her Foam Component.

Megan grabbed the syringe and whipped the cap off with her powers, just before she could drive it into her neck, the Black Oil grabbed her arm with its long sticky tentacles and forced the syringe out of her hand.

"No, no no!" She cried, glancing down to see her legs and thighs rapidly swelling in size as Oil swarmed inside her, she could feel it consuming her Foam, taking her power and her body bit by bit. It oozed down around her hips and began to fill out her arse, she could feel her lower body growing rapidly, her jeans getting tighter and tighter every second.

Megan groaned in pain, focusing on keeping the Black Oil from seizing control of her body as her Foam dwindled, her jeans creaked as they grew, the Oil taking up as much space as it could, also entering her jeans from the bottoms of her trouser legs. Soon she started feeling weak, her powers almost fully absorbed by the Black Oil, she struggled to breath as she began losing control over her body.

Once most of the Black Oil was inside her now straining jeans, Megan rolled onto her side, wheezing and desperately trying to focus her eyes on the medical kit as she crawled over to it, her legs felt extremely heavy as she pulled herself over. With her vision going blurry and all her other senses quickly fading she rummaged through the med kit, searching for something that would cause the Black Oil to retreat, something that would stop it taking over.

A voice spoke inside her mind, the Oil starting to encroach on her mind spoke to her in her own voice, an elegant English accent poisoned by darkness "You can't keep this up forever Megan... I have both your powers and your body now, stop fighting me!" It said.

Megan continued searching, still wheezing and fighting to maintain her vision "Never... I'll keep this up for all eternity if I have to, someone will find me! And with the right tools, it won't take a lot to force you back out" Megan said aloud, feeling her fingers getting weak and numb.

The dark inner voice laughed menacingly "Fine, play the long game... Either way I haven't had a host this powerful in over a million years, I look forward to taking it for a spin"

Megan choked a laugh "Dream on... I don't plan on dying any time soon" her hands went totally numb, but she carried on looking through her medical kit, even as her sight faded into obscure shades of greyish colours, gradually getting darker. She gasped painfully as she felt the last of the vast wealth of Oil seep it's way into her jeans, they continued to creak and stretch as it entered, consuming the last few dregs of her Foam Component.

"Ooh, I never had any intention of killing you my dear..." The dark inner voice laughed, surrounding Megan's mind like an impregnable wall of endless darkness, slowly closing in around her.

****

Several days later, Megan watched a rescue shuttle from the entrance to the cave she had taken refuge in, it appeared to be heading in her direction, she pulled a flare gun from her survival bag and aimed it towards the sky. Firing the a single flare to attract the shuttle's attention.

Before long the shuttle descended towards her, coming in to land further up the canyon. Megan quickly headed off towards it, relived to have finally been found.

A fair distance up the canyon, several uniformed officers and a few female Slavers in civilian clothing stepped out of their shuttle, Megan approached from further down the canyon, soon greeted by familiar faces.

Megan's appearance had considerably changed in tone since properly leaving the cave, she now wore an ensemble of all black, her trainers, jeans and now a shirt and coat, along with black lipstick and eyeliner to match. Her once long flowing brown hair was jet black as well, her deep brown eyes now black as well, giving her a rather unsettling stare. Her legs, hips and arse were fuller and more plump, with a much stronger step in her stride.

No one noticed any change in Megan, not even in her new appearance or her fair increase in power "Mistress Megan, I'm glad we've found you, are you injured?" Asked the lead officer, offering his hand to take her survival bag.

"Took you long enough, it's rather hot for my liking... But no, I'm quite alright... Never better come to think of it, never better..." Said Megan, glancing back at the cave with an evil smirk that again, no one noticed. They all then began walking back up to the rescue shuttle, soon to depart this barren planet.

Inside the shuttle, Megan sat down ready for takeoff, she looked at one of her hands smiling, gently digging bits of dirt out from under her nails, remembering what was later said back in the cave.

"Ooh, I never had any intention of killing you my dear... I'm going to become you!" Said the dark voice.