Infidelity and Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, one Thursday, five weeks after meeting Marianne, I was relaxing in her bed after our first sexual encounter for that day. It was quite unseasonably hot and she had elected to have a cool shower between orgasms one and two. She told me she didn't like having a residue of sweat on her body when we got down to our second session.

It had been about an hour since I had first cum and my cock had responded favourably, particularly watching the nude Marianne as she walked away from me to the shower. I had almost been tempted to join her there, but instead lazily stayed in her bed, the top sheet thrown back. I never heard the front door, nor a voice calling out, above the noise of the shower running. Suddenly, a young woman appeared in the doorway of the bedroom.

"Who the hell are you?" she shouted at me, tentatively walking into the room. "What are you doing in my mother's bed?" I saw her probing eyes darting between my face, my firm and exposed upright erection and the door to the bathroom from where she could hear the water running.

I had never heard a mention of a daughter, not that we had a lot of time to discuss families in our fleeting weekly meetings. "Are you Marianne's daughter?" I asked.

"At least you know my mother's name…"

"Not the first time we did it," I mumbled, never intending for her to really hear the comment.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, forget it … so what's your name?"

"None of your friggin' business. How long has this been going on?"

"About five weeks now."

"Does my father know about it?"

"I doubt it … I'd say your mum is happy to keep it to herself … that is, unless you have other ideas."

"They've been married 31 years, did you know that? And they're very happy together."

"Obviously not as happy as you thought. Listen, what is your name, I do like to call someone by their name, particularly if they have as much interest in my cock as you seem to do."

"How dare you, I do not … I'd wish that you'd cover it up actually. That's disgusting, lying there exposing yourself like that."

"Yeah, yeah … so what about the name?"

"I'm Aleesha." Her head turned toward the bathroom when we both heard the water stop in the shower.

"So you are Jeremy's younger sister, is that right?" As soon as I said it, I realised what a slip I had made. I had not let on to Marianne that I knew her son's name, or who he was and what he did. We had never discussed her children, which is why I didn't know about this one, the very attractive Aleesha, who was now standing beside the bed in which I lay … and still stealing glances in the direction of my rampant cock.

"Yes I am, has mum told you about my successful brother, Jeremy the TV star?"

I didn't know how to answer, what if they compared notes later? "Err no, she hasn't actually … but I have seen the photos of him lying around the house. I recognised who he was."

At that moment, Marianne slid the bathroom door open and came into the room, stark naked. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, "what are you doing here, Aleesha?"

"I had some good news to tell you, mum … but as always, I'd say your news has topped me again. I've just been talking to your toy boy here."

Fancy me, a 40-year-old being referred to as a toy boy. I didn't know if I should take that as a compliment.

"I'm sorry dear, I certainly didn't want you to find out like this." Marianne reached the side of the bed and suddenly noticed that my body was completely uncovered. She darted between her daughter and the bed and reefed the sheet up to my waist, lecturing me in the process, "You should have covered up as soon as she found you in here."

"She appeared to like it, couldn't take her eyes off the motivator of mummy's orgasms."

"Don't be so disgusting," Marianne admonished me before turning back to her daughter. "I was going to tell you, honey, when the time was right."

"But why mum, don't you love daddy anymore?"

"I do, honey … well, I did, I'm not so sure now. You see, our love life has been pretty barren these last few years. I am sure he's getting it some place else. It's long and involved, Aleesha … but simply put, I have never had any sexual satisfaction from your father."

"It must have taken you a long time to find that out."

"I have always been prepared to put up with it … grin and bare it, as they say. But I met young Malcolm here and he has brought me intense sexual pleasure for the first time in my life."

"Where did you meet him, mum?"

I couldn't help myself, I laughed out loud ahead of this revelation to her daughter. "Shut up, you!" she said to me with a wave of her hand, then turned back to her daughter, "He picked me up in the supermarket." She paused for maximum effect, then added, "Between feminine hygiene and condoms." Then she too was laughing with me.

"Oh mum, you are so disgusting."

"Yes, but happy now," responded her mother. "So tell me honey, what was your good news?"

Aleesha ignored my presence in her mother's bed now that my erection was covered … she went on to tell her mum about a new job she had just got. As the discussion went on, Marianne steered her daughter toward the door, taking her out into the kitchen on the pretext of preparing some lunch. After a few minutes, Marianne reappeared in the bedroom and asked if I would mind if we didn't have our second fuck that day. She said that she didn't see her daughter very often and she didn't want to brush her away just for a second bout of sex, no matter how appealing the prospect of that was to her.

I dressed and came out of the bedroom and lunched with both of them, managing to overcome some of the initial hostility that Aleesha had shown to me. But all of the time that I watched the mother and daughter talking, my mind was whirling about the prospect of yet another conquest … another dagger to plunge into Jeremy's back when the time came. How good would it be that on the day that Marianne and Nicole would each separately reveal to Jeremy their affairs with the same man, that his little sister Aleesha would come up with the same story and same name to haunt the egotistical prick. A new challenge was emerging … and pulling this one off would delay the revelation of the other two to Jeremy for many more weeks.

I figured that there was still some room on my weekly calendar. I had Tuesday open for Aleesha, but achieving this latest goal might be the most difficult yet.

As the three of us finished lunch and I prepared to leave, a sudden window of opportunity flashed before my eyes. Aleesha told both her mum and I that, in addition to the new job – or even because of the increased take-home pay – she intended to buy an apartment. I pricked up my ears, now this sweet young 25-year-old was crossing my path. My position as head of home borrowing at one of the leading financial institutions would make me indispensable to her.

Marianne asked the relevant question before I even had a chance, "All very commendable to purchase property, honey, but where are you intending to get the money?"

"Now come on mum, don't put a dampener on this. Sure, I don't have a big deposit yet, but now with the new job, I'll bet I can handle the repayments."

"It just so happens," I interrupted, "that I may be able to help, ladies. Sitting right here in front of you, is the manager of the Home Loans division at Greater Western Bank."

Have you ever seen the jaws of two women drop at the same time, virtually in unison? "Get out of here," said Marianne, "you're kidding us!"

"No, that is right, I guess I never had a chance to tell you. We've been a bit busy getting to know each other," I told the older woman.

To my surprise, Aleesha sidled over to me and seductively slipped onto my lap, putting an arm around my neck quite affectionately. Up that close, she smelled really good. "What would I need to do to get a loan from you, Uncle Malcolm?"

I appreciated her addressing the lover of her mother as uncle … and she was doing all my groundwork for me. I looked nervously across at her mother, who fortunately was smiling, seeing it as the gag that Aleesha probably intended it to be. But I hadn't needed the young twenty-something to sit provocatively on my lap, almost squashing my still erect hard-on … my mind was already whirling with the possibilities. "I might need to give you a few conditions to meet."

I guess that neither woman realised how serious that last comment was. They both gave slight smiles, but there was no laughter from either of them. Marianne was possibly concerned that her new-found adulterous sexual adventure with the younger man could now be threatened by the financial needs of her daughter. Aleesha was already, I suspect, considering just what she was going to have to do to pull off this deal.

I arranged to meet Aleesha on the following Tuesday (already choosing the night that was most appropriate) at the apartment that she wanted to buy. I told her that I would need to value the property and that she should bring sufficient documentation about her savings and her new salary details so that I could assess her ability to pay.

Marianne quickly cut in, offering to come along too, but her daughter thoughtfully repelled her mother's suggestion before I had to.

Chapter Five

Aleesha called me at the office on Tuesday afternoon to confirm a time for our meeting that night at the apartment that she was anxious to purchase. She told me that the realtor had entrusted her with the key rather than having to work overtime and come out at night. We agreed on 7pm for our meeting.

She was already there when I knocked on the door just a minute after seven. She swung the door open and stood back for me to enter. The 25-year-old looked great - even sensational - was she dressed up like this just to talk over her mortgage possibilities, or was this how she dressed at work every day?

"Wow!" I exclaimed, my eyes roaming over her near perfect youthful body from top to toe. She wore a slinky black dress that was shortish to about mid thigh and revealed a fair amount of cleavage up front.

"What … what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Aleesha, I just wasn't expecting a fashion model to open the door."

She touched her dress as if to say 'What, these old rags?' but I just couldn't buy it. She had to have dressed for the occasion and that was a good sign. "I'm learning to dress a lot better now that I have the new job," she attempted as an explanation. "What about you?" she threw back, trying to turn the attention back on me. I was still in my customary business clothes, crisp white shirt, tie and three-piece Italian-made suit. "You're at least wearing a bit more than when we first met."

That was good, it implied that she was replaying in her mind a vision of me lying in her mother's bed with an impressive erection. I followed her inside and tried to look interested in the empty apartment, despite stealing a peep at every opportunity at her magnificent arse and the good legs in the tight black number. That was when I was standing behind her. When we were facing each other, it was difficult for me to lock eyes with her … mine kept drifting down to her magnificent twin mounds and the cleavage between them.

After we had checked out every room, we settled on the bathroom to have our meeting. Since there wasn't one item of furniture in the apartment, we used the bathroom vanity to lay out her paperwork. Aleesha sat on the toilet seat, the hem of her dress hiked up to mid thigh, and I stood alongside, going over her papers, reviewing the state of her finances. I was soon able to tell her that she didn't stack up well, particularly with only about half of what we usually required for a deposit. Her face turned forlorn and, for a moment, I feared that she was going to cry … but she managed to hold it together.

"There might be a way," I suggested after allowing the negative aspects to roll around in her head for long enough.

"Really, what's that?"

"Well, fortunately it's not just a computer's arbitrary decision. In my capacity as manager of the home mortgage division, I am given some leeway solely in granting approval for an occasional special case, whereby the applicant just doesn't measure up to all the criteria."

Her face brightened immediately, "Would you do that for me?" She tilted her head to one side in a 'what have I got to do' type gesture. She was smart enough to be playing the game.

"Well, I could consider approving it for you, but I'm taking a huge risk. Because if anything went wrong and you were to default on your loan, I'd be in deep shit for going it alone and approving it against the advice of our computer modelling."

Her face seemed to indicate that she knew where this was heading, although verbally she was still playing naïve, "So what does all that mean? Are you saying you would approve it … or just that it's possible?"

I was guessing that she didn't want to come onto me – her mother's lover. No, she wanted me to be the one to suggest what she would have to do for me to approve the loan. I turned to face her squarely, my eyes less than a metre in front of hers. She was looking at me with keen anticipation, I wondered what reaction I was going to get. "It's such a huge risk for me … for my career … that I would want to draw some tangible benefit from you for sticking my head on the block."

"Do you mean what I think you mean?" she asked and I nodded an affirmative without words. "What about my mum then? What happens to her? Would you break it off with her?"

"I don't think that's necessary?"

She looked puzzled, "Are we talking about the same thing? I thought that you meant that you wanted me to put out for you in return for approving the loan?"

"You got it right," I confirmed.

"So how many times would I need to do this with you?"

"Every week … Tuesday nights, starting in the next few minutes."

"What? Tonight? You want to do it tonight? Where … here?"

"Sure, why not? We might have to do it standing up since you don't have any furniture in your apartment yet?"

She picked up on my emphasis on your apartment and realised that I was intending to approve her loan conditionally. We were about to agree to terms and I could feel my cock already beginning to stiffen. She jumped up off the toilet seat and threw her arms around my neck, hugging me and flattening her body against mine. But then she pulled her head back and looked at me up close, "So as I said, what about my mum, what happens to her?"

"No change, Aleesha, I will still visit her every Thursday as if nothing had happened. It would be better if neither of us said anything at all about us to her."

"Oh my God, so you would have us both, every week, mother and daughter … I can't believe it."

I thought to myself how much more unbelievable it would seem to her if I added, 'and your sister-in-law too, she gets me on Saturdays.'

It was obvious to me that she had come here to this meeting, resigned to having to give me something to get what she wanted. So it was perfectly natural for me to take advantage of the closeness of our bodies and bring my face forward and kiss her at that very moment. Our bodies were still pressed together and I could feel my erection building … her body was pressed tightly enough to mine that she would feel it any moment, if not already.

There it was, I felt her push her tummy toward me, obviously having felt the bulge of me against her clothing. Our kiss was passionate with plenty of tongue from the outset. Despite her age, we both knew what I expected to happen and she was going to be compliant and a willing participant. Both of my hands dropped to her arse, moulding the cheeks through her tight black dress and pulling her tightly against me, although she couldn't get her body much closer without my cock burning a hole through our clothes.

We were both breathing heavily by the time that I pulled my lips off her and my mouth moved to attack her neck, kissing and sucking little love bites around the line of her collar. She was whimpering her emotion now, but her hands seemed to not know what to do as they aimlessly wandered up and down my sides, my arms, occasionally wrapping around my back.

I brought one hand up off her arse and undid the catch on her dress at the back of her neck. I grasped the zipper and hauled it down, parting the back of the dress to her waist. My hand and my eyes roamed over her smooth tanned back, confirming that she was bra-less. I now had more skin exposed below her neck and my mouth ravaged all of it, turning the young woman on.

When my kissing needed to venture lower, I eased my body back away from her and pulled the dress from off her shoulders, sliding the sleeves down her arms, a move that brought her arms down in front between us. At last, her hands found something to do, immediately claiming the bulge in my trousers as I let the remains of her dress slide to the floor.

Aleesha wasn't content to just fondle the bulge of my cock through my clothes. Her fingers immediately went to work on unbuckling my belt, lowering my fly zip and discarding my trousers. I had no particular preference in underwear, today was a briefs day and she removed them in much the same cavalier way. Her arousal had brought this young woman to the point of being on a mission to copulate quickly. I liked the lust that I saw in her eyes.

She looked back up at me approvingly after she had studied my hard-on in the harsh light of the bathroom, "Just as I remembered it," she told me. "You know, I might have hated you that first day because of discovering how you and my mum were cheating on my dad, but I couldn't help admire this," she added as her hands stroked my smooth shaft.

"I did notice you staring at it a bit, I'm glad my gear met with your approval," I said, soaking up her compliment.

"Oh it certainly did, mum and I talked about it after you'd gone."

"Really? Why would you do that?" I was keen to know more.

"Not as many guys seem to get circumcised these days. I haven't had one before and I have to admit that I am keen to feel if there's a difference."

"Your mum told me that she hadn't experienced one before either, although she has apparently had very limited exposure to guys."

"Yes, isn't that a quaint thing … for a woman to be in her fifties and to have only had two men."

"Three now," I corrected.

She laughed, "Yes, three now, you're right. My God, I'm over three already … does that make me a slut?"

"No, not at all," I reassured her, but hesitated, "Although I suppose it depends on how many over three."

Her heavy breathing had eased while we talked, I would have to arouse her to a peak all over again, but it would be fun doing it. I was enjoying the youthful carefree nature about sex of today's 20-somethings. This one reminded me of her sister-in-law, Nicole, my regular Saturday date.

"When I say over three, I guess I'm already assuming that we're about to fuck … you will be my fourth."

Aleesha had not given up on stroking my cock and balls with both hands and it felt damn good. In fact, it was becoming too good. I would need to get them out of her eager hands in a hurry or this seduction could end up a disaster. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from me.

"Hey, don't stop me, I was really getting into that."

"So was I, too much into it, I'm gonna need to calm down while I raise your temperature." She stood before me now, tanned and naked except for a tiny pair of pastel blue silk panties. Her breasts looked good, near perfect to my gaze and with the firmness and up-thrust of youth. My head dipped and my mouth devoured one nipple, working her body into a frenzy before switching to the other. Her breathing was coming in pants again. Her lower torso was thrusting outward, trying to meet my horizontally firm cock that I held just out of her body's reach.