All Comments on 'Infidelity Anonymous 02: Martin'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

I like this series tremendously! Thanks for writing it, and I hope more is coming.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Vignettes

I like the anecdotal formula. Impressive how you just related three almost complete tales in one Literotica page. Plausible characters, compelling stories.

I’d like to hear from the wronged women also. I know those stories don’t appeal to the LW audience quite as much, but I’ve known more than a few heartbroken woman who’ve been the victims of infidelity.

Well done. I look forward to more of these. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Stuff!

Thank you for this, hoping for more.J

qhml1qhml1over 4 years ago
One more for West Virginia

I moved jobs, and three months later I got a call from my old assistant. She wanted to know if I could help her get a job. I got her an interview and she became an HR assistant, Besides being from West Virginia, her name was Legurzki. Polish and West Virginian, the girl never had a chance, and I always made sure I either had a Polish joke or a West Virginia joke every time I had to see her.

This is my favorite. "Know what tornadoes and West Virginia divorces have in common? Either way, somebody's going to lose a singlewide."

Good story, by the way.

Q

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Very Thoughtful Storylines****

But the reality of a program like this is wishful thinking. Thanks for sharing.

northshore_bumnorthshore_bumalmost 3 years ago

In Texas, they are Aggie jokes

lover1953lover1953over 2 years ago

Great story. 5 Stars.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I cannot imagine betraying my brother by sleeping with his wife let alone seducing her. Having your spouse cheat and betray you is one thing but to do it with a member of their immediate family, their support structure... there is no greater emotional treachery in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...