All Comments on 'Infidelity Exposed'

by Hardmember

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
he plays?

she would be ok with him to play too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cheating is bad enough but when you do it with your spouse there and with people he knows it’s times ten. What she did to her hubby is humiliating, emasculateing, and shows zero love or concern for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Remindes me of

Annony's wife. She fucked the fleet before she died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY. IT WAS A WELL KEPT SECRET ON LOVING WIVES PAGES! ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5 = 88%)! THE DTORY IS VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC.

When (if) you bring your wife to a campfire party with quite a bit of booze, beware that anything is possible. It's a special atmosphere, a strange energy is in the air, which affects everybody's soul & body (sex drive is in overdrive, inhibitions are AWAL).

When my wife was 22 & was 27, i took my wife to a farewell party for a buddy of mine which was taking place at a huge rural-road property.

After we ate the BBQ a huge bonfire was lit. Everybody was sitting around the fire on some logs; two guys played music, everybody sang.

My wife was sitting to the left of me, my left hand was over her shoulders. I looked at her from time to time, smiled at her & kissed her on the cheek. She kept her right hand on my left thigh. The only source of light was the campfire.

My wife wore a low-waist jeans & her t-shirt was hardly reaching to her waist. At the moment my left hand was on my wife's thigh.

My wife's hips (love handles) were exposed. I knew that the the way she was sitting, her jeans were rather low. That meant that the strings of her thong were not covered by either jeans or T-shirt. I knew that the top of her ass crack was also in full view.

I leaned a bit to get a better view of the exposed portion of her ass. What i saw shocked me: the guy who was sitting beside my wife on the other side has stratched his right arm so that his hand was gently caressing & petting my wife's ass, including the strings of the thong & the top of the crack... every so often his hand would move to my wife's love handle hip (the one beside me).

My shock was total, i was paralysed & in a hypnotic trance of sorts. I watched a man's hand caress my wife's exposed skin. I was like a rabbit caught in headlights. The man was now squeezing my wife's love handle covering her hip. He was still squeezing her hip & i was still paralysed to act. For me it was an out of body experience: i was watching what was going on as though it did not concern me at all, like it was happening to a Joe Blow.

I never told my wife what i saw. I did not know way, i just did not.

I now now that my dormant voyeur side WOKE UP that day. I was vaguely aware it at the time but was not ready as yet to admit it to myself, let alone to come to terms with it.

Above was just the first chapter of the story of my life.

It's 1:35 AM in Niagara on the Lake, Canada, & i have to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Gay authors should stick to the gay section.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
he made his bed

now he can lay it in alone until she is done with real men and he can clean up. All he is now is the bill payer, home care taker, property manager, and so on. As for sex he gets left overs to just keep him around paying bills, The other men get the fantastic sex with no responsibility.

once again slut wife wins.

dante22dante22about 4 years ago
To each his own

What a wimp!!! But a good read.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

one sorry assed wimp.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Good read

A good read, but he had no chance she would stay with him, she obviously wanted proper men and he didn't match up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

the dude is just a queer and wimp

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

Where the delete button when you need it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The perfect wife. Easy for other men to enjoy and cums easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

queer wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my favorite subject but it is well written and clearly presented.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

1 star, You made my do not read list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZEROZZEROZEROZERO... STARTING OUT WITH A SLUT AND WIMPCUCK MAKES FOR NOT FINISHING MORE THAN THREE PARAGRAPHS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pure horseshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Not worth the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was a waste of space on the internet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I always try to keep my views constructive but I don't see how this could be saved without a time machine and keep you from writing this. Keep writing it's not a complete waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pussy wimp cuck boy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hardmember your ass. Cuckcock would be more like it.

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

I really worry about people who write crap like this!

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

Nee to set up minus points. Authors like this one that want their manhood shoved up their own backside have real mommy issues and should do the world a favor and see a shrink.

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor83 months ago

I loved this story and found it quite realistic. I've been in the same situation and will vouch for the sexual high a man can feel watching his wife cheat and then reclaiming her. Having a hotwire who is understanding of her husband's erotic nature and his desire for her to have all the pleasures she can, takes a marriage into wonderland. I actually feel sorry for a couple who do not experience the thrill of cuckolding. Also damn those of you who read loving wife stories on Literotica, then criticize the writer. It's what the title is about here. Duh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous