Infiltrating The Palace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't, they used to mainly focus on private sales, capturing women that met the exact criteria their clients requested," Giretti smiled weakly, wondering whether the Hutt had already rumbled Mara's plot, cursing himself for getting involved. "It was a lucrative business, but it limited their reach. They wish to pivot to thd open market and they hoped that forging a link with the Mighty Jabba would be the stepping stone needed to make a name for themselves. As you can see, I've brought a sample of their stock, an offering I believe reflects the quality of the girls they are ready to ship out to prospective buyers. I present to you...Arica."

"And what a fine offering she is," Jabba's mucus-smothered lips curled up at the corners, staring at Mara as though she was nothing more than cattle being sized up for the slaughterhouse. "I've owned countless human females over the course of my lifetime, but never one which such a fiery head of hair. Tell me, does she speak the Glorious Tongue? Or will she need breaking in?"

"I was trained to speak and understand Huttese, Lord Jabba," Mara uttered in the language of the Hutts, much to the relief of the distressed protocol droid. She left Giretti's side and stepped up to the empty space just in front of the dais, throwing herself to her hands and knees reverently, offering Jabba a sultry grin. "I was taught to serve a Hutt master, and nothing will please me more than to wear the collar of the Exalted Jabba Desilijic Tiure. If you'll have me?"

"Ho-Ho-Ho, already as obedient as a pet Womprat. I've thoroughly enjoyed the holo-vids Giretti here sent ahead of our meeting, you'd make a fine addition to my collection, my pretty, but I require more than just a beautiful face," Jabba shifted his bulk and lowered his head, giving the emerald-skinned Twi'lek a nudge. "Oola, why don't you put Arica here to the test? I wish to determine whether she's suited for my harem, or destined for the brothels in Mos Espa."

Mara was surprised to pick up on a flicker of resistance from the Twi'lek, watching as the girl who appeared fresh from Ryloth made no attempt to leave her master's side. But Oola's defiance only seemed to amuse the Hutt, who took great delight in yanking the chain linked to her decorative collar, forcing her to face him.

"My apologies, Arica, this one still has some fight left in her. She's still needs to learn her place," Jabba swept his pudgy fingers across Oola's check, stroking her soft lekku. "Maybe she'll be more appreciative of my tenderness if I throw her to the wolves? My guests do enjoy staring at her, perhaps it's time to let them act out their greatest desires with her."

The dark laughter that erupted from the crowd elicited a fear in Oola that shattered her resistance, worsened by the grotesque jeers that were sent her way. She slid away from Jabba and rose to her feet, but the Hutt's impatience got the better of him, giving Oola a shove that sent her flying off the the dais and stumbling towards the prostrating redhead. A snap of the chain stopped Oola from moving too far away, placing her side by side with Mara.

"Now, why don't you show us what you can do, Arica?" Jabba asked, though Mara knew it was foolish to assume that she had the option to turn him down. "And I must warn you, Oola here is a trained dancer, by far one of the most talented to grace my palace, she will push you to your limit."

"I will do my best to prove myself, my Lord," Mara purred, standing back up to face her dance partner, staring into the eyes of the younger woman.

No words needed to be exchanged between them, both shared a look of understanding of the cost of failure to please the rotund gangster. They both assumed the position, posing with their legs cocked out and their arms raised to the ceiling, waiting for their moment to begin. Jabba clicked his leathery fingers in the direction of Max Rebo, who immediately cracked his fingers and played a seductive tune on his circular Nalargon keyboard.

The duo made their move, pirouetting on the spot, starting off by showing themselves off to Hutt fully. Once they both made a full twirl they truly kicked into gear, launching into a vibrant performance, utilising their sheer athleticism to full effect. Mara swayed her hips slowly, sweeping her leg out to trace an invisible circle along the sandy floor, pulling the skirt of the dress back to reveal a health amount of her milky thigh to the beastly slug.

The assassin pulled her hands close to her chest, drawing them down her stomach and away to flare them out, thrusting her chest out towards the Hutt, threading her fingers between her luxuriant red tresses. Having undergone extensive training in the art of undercover operations, the dance of seduction was one she had executed countless times for the benefit of pirates and rebel agents, few of which lived long enough to enjoy the memory of it. The movements of her body were expertly controlled, morphing from each elaborate style with supreme ease, creating an scene that left those watching on enamoured with her.

Mara flicked her eyes over to Oola, taking a second to watch the Twi'lek's own performance, nearly thrown off balance as she admired the talent on display. Just as one would expect from Oola's species, she danced with inhuman grace, contorting and rolling her body in a way even Mara couldn't match. It quickly became clear that Oola's dance was inspired by Coruscanti ballet, proven by the high kicks of her legs and dazzling turn-outs. It was easy for Mara to conclude that Jabba's Palace was the very last place Oola had expected to show off her angelic skills. To her shock, Mara felt a trickle of desire for the Twi'lek flooding her mind,

Mara admired Oola's talents, but refused to allow herself to be outdone in front of Jabba, not when so much depended on her success. Employing the use of the Force, Mara gave herself a certain edge, accelerating the speed of her own dance to match the increase in the tempo of the music. She added a provocative flair to every motion, blatantly flirting with the slug from afar, ensuring that she made him feel like the most important being on Tatooine. But Oola matched her move for move, barely breaking a sweat in spite of her level of exertion.

Understanding that the Twi'lek wouldn't go done without a fight, Mara decided to take a dirtier approach, one she believed the ruthless Hutt would appreciate. Mara turned on her toes, waiting until Oola came face to face with her. When the moment came, Mara pounced on the Twi'lek, lifting Oola into the air before carefully dropping her onto the ground, bringing any protests to a sharp stop when Mara clamped her wet lips against Oola's. It was a sudden occurrence, but the reaction from the bystanders was instantaneous, with a cacophony of excited jeers and whistles pounding off the walls of the throne room.

Mara used Oola's surprise to her advantage, invading the Twi'lek's mouth with her nimble tongue. She swept her tongue along the bridge of Oola's mouth, quickly snaking it around Oola's with brute force. Without warning, Mara forced her body between Oola's toned legs, spreading them to gain access to the region she intended to manipulate. Using her red fingernails to slash the fishnet bodysuit apart, Mara moved her digits towards Oola's slit, unsurprised to discover it to be a little more stretched out than what was normal, the effects of becoming a Hutt's favourite plaything.

With a sudden plunge, Mara embedded her fingers knuckle-deep, splaying her digits to caress the lining of Oola's pussy, chuckling when any sense of resistance from the green-skinned woman vanished. It was a testament to Jabba's ability to condition his slaves, along with Mara's understanding of how to use the conditioning to her advantage. Mara slid her fingers in and out, not showing the least bit care for whether the enslaved Twi'lek could keep up with the assault.

"Doesn't that feel good, schutta?" Mara whispered, forcing Oola to meet her intense gaze, utilising the Hutt's own techniques to force Oola back into a submissive state. "That's it, let your master see how well he's broken you in, let your true nature come out to play."

Mara still found some semblance of disobedience in Oola's eyes, but nowhere near enough to stop what was taking place. With nothing to stop her, Mara moved her fingers with frightening speed, sawing them into Oola's tunnel without delay or pause, hammering away at the deepest point she could physically reach. As she had anticipated, Mara felt Oola become almost docile, relaxing back against the floor in an act of surrender that had become second nature to her in the time following her enslavement.

"You're close, I can feel it," Mara dragged her tongue along Oola's cheek, flicking it across the conical ear extending from the leather headdress. Letting a small amount of energy build at her fingertips, Mara subjected her dance rival to a series of powerful vibrations, pushing her towards a climatic finish. "That's it, give in. Forget everything else, give your body what it craves, Twi'lek."

"Ahhhh!" Oola's guttural cry rang out throughout the throne room, much to the delight of the braying crowd. The Twi'lek raised her lower body off the ground, arching her back just as a jet of sweet nectar sprayed from her pussy, splashing across the floor, soaking the sand particles with each discharge that poured from her womanhood.

"Good girl, enjoy the degenerates," Mara chuckled darkly, kissing Oola's soft lips roughly, turning when the sound of heavy clapping emanated from behind her.

"Excellent work, Giretti. She's been well trained. If your upstarts have more women like this in their stable, then I can safely say that they'll find themselves as the recipients of a lucrative partnership. And as promised, Bib has your finders fee," Jabba motioned for the unsettling Major Domo to step forth, who handed over a small crate of credit chits to the Weequay, missing Giretti's sigh of relief when he turned his focus to the triumphant Mara, along with the crumpled up form belonging to a still convulsing Oola. "That was a dirty trick you played, pretty one."

"I only wanted to prove my desire to be yours and yours alone, Lord Jabba," Mara slowly walked towards the dais, feeling the sweat rolling down her pale skin. "If an unfair tactic brought me one step closer to my goal, then I had no choice but to use it."

"A woman after my own heart," Jabba rumbled with laughter, swinging an arm towards his guards, pointing at Oola as she attempted to recover from her blinding orgasm. "I'm a Hutt of my word, take Oola down to the pleasure den, a short stay with my guests will make sure she doesn't repeat this failure. Come, Arica, let your new master see you up close."

"As you desire," Mara bowed her head.

As she strode over to the dais, she heard a snap of the chain and saw it become taught, watching Oola being viciously yanked to her feet and pulled back towards the Hutt, tumbling into his stubby arms as he reached out to release the chain from her collar. In contrast, Mara elegantly stepped onto the dais, standing close enough for the Hutt to get his greasy hands around her waist once her relinquished control of Oola over to his Gamorrean guards, guiding a willing Mara towards his oily stomach.

"I admire a slave who's willing to play dirty to fight for my affection," Jabba's rank breath poured across Mara's face, a concotion of expensive booze and rotting Paddy Frogs, but the assassin only displayed pure adoration for the Hutt, stroking his leathery skin with unwavering reverence. "Tell me, are you ready to give your life to me? To become my Arica-Sul?"

"It's all I have ever dreamed of," Mara glanced down at the glaring Oola, licking her fingers clean of the Twi'lek's juices as Oola was dragged away. Turning back to Jabba, she felt his hands edge down to her wide hips, stopping when they cupped her luscious rear, coming within inches of the thin material running across her womanhood. Leaning in, Mara met Jabba's quivering tongue with her ruby red lips, moaning when a pudgy digit impishly brushed her thong aside, worming its way into her silky tunnel. Her eyes turned to Bib Fortuna, who sidled up to Jabba's side, holding out a cherry-wood laquer box, opening it to reveal a glimmering Thalassian collar resting upon a silk cushion. "It's what I was destined for...my master."

12