Infinity Cube Ch. 08

Story Info
Mei changes far more than intended in order to keep Alice.
2.2k words
4.71
5.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin

I couldn't believe I'd just done that. Alice was my girlfriend and now... She was my sex pet? The words had poured out of my mouth way too easily, and yet again my memories divulged. I still remembered the first split, though it was most definitely fading. Meanwhile, Alice seemed to have mostly no recollection of the unaltered timeline, even with her supposed ability to recognize what was specifically influenced by the cube.

Most immediately worrying to me was that Alice wasn't my girlfriend in this version of reality. She was my pet, I owned her. I had collared her, figuratively and literally. The primal urge inside my head to reach my hand upwards to her neck and hook my finger through the metal ring on her pink leather collar wasn't lost on me... I needed to act fast before I became too used to it.

This feeling of dominance welling up within me was stronger now than it was before the shift. Then, I was shy and easily flustered. Alice was the one who had all the confidence. She helped me feel comfortable holding any form of authority in the first place. I didn't want to lose that, but I still needed to make sure she wouldn't use the cube to undo our bond. That's why I made her my submissive in the first place. Alice is a certified genius, she was the only one who had whatever abilities administrative access to this device provided. She was the key to increasing its already unlimited capabilities. Keeping it out of her possession wasn't reasonable, ethical, or moral. Neither was turning her into my sex slave... I can fix this.

"We've been dating since... H-highschool?" I blurted out, my eyes widening as my stomach dropped. I was just attempting to preserve our romantic relationship but this was ridiculous. I shouldn't be so frantic while wielding unlimited power. I screwed up, but maybe it wouldn't take?

"We've been dating since highschool? Of course, we have?" Alice repeated confusedly. She was entirely submissive to me so of course she accepted the command without resistance.

Things were already different, Alice wasn't shorter, but she did seem a bit younger... Since we were the same age.. Before she was in her early thirties.. Now we're both 28..

Glancing around the room it didn't look like a lot had changed, at least not too much. Definitely not as drastic as teleporting from one room to another like before. The flood of alternate memories wasn't as harsh this time either, which surprised me. I understood that we owned the house, having bought it with our savings instead of renting out dorms. A lot of the down payment came from my family back in China, which was actually new to this reality... Maybe it was required in order for me to attend our prestigious private highschool? Alice got in on recommendation alone while I came from money.

I couldn't focus on sorting out the discrepancies in the multiverse. I had to make sure my original goal carried over into our new lives. It was time for the hail mary. Close up any loose ends, so we can be happy together without sacrificing our relationship, our identities, or worse... but also why not have a little fun with it? That wouldn't be too risky right?

"You have always been confident and sexy. You're just as sexual and kinky as I am, and you're Switch too, and.. and our relationship is perfect." I said in one breath, as it slowly dawned on me just what I'd said.

"I have always been confident and sexy. I'm just as sexual and kinky as you are, and I'm a switch too, and our relationship is perfect." Something was off. Alice repeated my words in an eerily robotic tone, scaring me enough to immediately regret being so overzealous

"唉!!" I screamed, dropping the cube from my hand. It had turned searingly hot all of a sudden and nearly burned me... Wait, did I just..

"Mei.. What did you just do?" My girlfriend asked, looking down at me with the most gorgeous eyes I had ever witnessed. She was absolutely perfect in every way.. Even though I had to step back just to see her face past her absolutely massive natural J cup tits.

"I think I broke it..."

* * *

Alice

"Well, considering the universe isn't torn to shreds" I shrugged, "We can work on it later." My mind was fuzzy again, but pin pointing on what exactly had changed would be too difficult to attempt without any context clues, and at the moment I had much more urgent things to think about.

"I was stuck with my hand rubbing against my clit for who knows how long, and here you are flashing your tits at me." I smiled knowingly at my tiny girlfriend. "We both know one orgasm isn't going to be enough." I continued, taking just a second to glance down at the cube on the floor. White, meaning Mei had pushed it too far. Hopefully, it should be ok.

Turning my full attention back to the girl I'd been dating since sophomore year in highschool, I quickly undressed, only slowing down when taking off my shirt. Feeling Mei Lin drag her eyes over them as I revealed my perfect tits. "I fuck, and you get fucked. That's how it's going to be tonight, understood?"

"I- I uh Y-yes Goddess.." Mei stammered, immediately covering her mouth in surprise which made me raise my brow. Clearly a part of her wasn't used to this, meaning our current dynamic most likely had been affected by the cube just now. Something about that fact only turned me on even more.

"I may be your loyal devoted submissive sex pet," I cooed almost mockingly while stepping forward. Mei Lin nervously retreated backwards only to trip over the bed and onto her back, her F cups jiggling enticingly as she fell. It was hard not to fixate on them, but I was practiced in maintaining my composure after all these years. It was my turn to do what I want, to do what made me happiest. Exactly as I had promised.

"But you're my dumb needy fuck doll too," I continued, every word from my lips dripped with eroticism and lust. "Isn't that right toy?"

"I- Yes Goddess.. I'm- Me dumb needy fuck doll!??" Mei gasped, caught off guard again by her simultaneously familiar yet alien response. God, it reminded me of when I dominated her for the first time on prom night. Though back then we were a lot more tame, slower, more romantic and unsure of ourselves. Getting used to our evolving dynamic as we graduated highschool wasn't an entirely smooth process, but we made it work.

I leaned forward, looming over my tiny girlfriend. Easily eclipsing her body with my own, all while my huge tits swung gently above her in a slow rhythmic tempo. "Good toy! Now- Oh?" I paused, flashing a wicked smile as I watched Mei's face twist into something between horny desperation and wild befuddlement. The small girl had begun thrusting her hips up towards me, uncontrollably humping the air. "Something you want fuck doll?"

"M-me so horny! Goddess fuck me? P-please fucky me!" Mei Lin cried out, her arousal was reaching beyond what half of her was used to, and I was well aware of that fact. "Alice! Your tits god, I love your tits! I'm so fucking horny, b-but I can't keep this up, it's too embarrassing!"

I sighed dramatically before stepping back and turning around, which actually allowed Mei Lin to finally settle down a little now that my tits weren't threatening to smother her into blissful oblivion. "If you can't play along, then I guess I won't fuck you. You know the rules." I shrugged, casually moving over to one of the large dressers, rummaging through its contents for something specific.

"The rules? R-right.. B-but isn't this just.. A bit too crude? Poor taste? I feel so objectified saying stuff like that.." Mei Lin pleaded as she sat up behind me.

"Mhm." I responded nonchalantly, "And you love being objectified for me. My little asian fuck doll. Your words, not mine." If I was being honest with myself, I wasn't too sure about the ethics behind the kind of roleplay we did either, but god it was hot. Mei Lin came from extreme wealth, and I only got by because of my intelligence. Well, that and my killer body, but regardless; when we started dating, she was in charge of everything. I couldn't afford to take us out on dates nor did I have the transportation. It was a struggle just getting bras that fit and accepted under the school dress code. Mei on the other hand took us to fancy restaurants, aquariums, conventions, and so on with only her monthly allowance. During the holidays she would even take me back to Shanghai to visit her family, who were, frankly, not at all happy with our 'friendship' at least until they saw my SAT and AP exam scores. Mei Lin spoiled me, but it gave her power over me too, and I was content with that for the most part. I was her loyal devoted submissive sex pet. There was nothing I didn't love about her, what we did together; she was and has always been perfect for me..

However, at some point something just... Clicked. The urge to settle the score, flip the script so to speak just began to rise up inside me. Resulting in one hell of a power trip that lasted for months before she finally subdued me again. Ever since we had gone back and forth in our power dynamic, playing around with our sexual identities all throughout undergrad, and it's not like we ever really stopped. Things getting a bit out of hand wasn't at all unusual either, we were kinky as fuck. Our perversions just fed into each other on loop. The very moment she brought up the idea of playing a highly sexualized asian stereotype I was hooked. The idea was just too good to pass up, even if it made us both slightly uncomfortable. Alice Carter, the poor prodigy forcing her rich silver spooned girlfriend to pretend to be a cheap whore that could barely speak english? It was the contrast that made it work, the sheer intensity of such a power shift. It sent me over the moon.

"Tell me again fuck doll, what is it that you wanted?" I asked rather harshly, ignoring Mei Lin's previous concerns. It was likely just residual personality from a previous reality, nothing I couldn't fuck out of her, I knew my girlfriend and what she truly wanted. Nothing wrong with making us both happy at the same time, even if it took some coaxing. "Well?" I added after the brief silence from my last question, turning around to reveal the large imposing pink dildo now strapped onto my wide hips. Mei Lin swallowed hard.. I knew she wasn't actually stupid, unlike a particular red-headed idiot. Though it seemed like she was genuinely surprised, even after staring at my ass the whole time while I equipped the sex toy.

"Fucky.." She whispered, looking up at me with pure overwhelming submission. Mei Lin was just as sexual and kinky as I was, no doubt about it... Even though, damn it. The cube, of course it was. "Goddess give Mei Mei fucky?" She begged, finally giving into her new true self. Mei was already bouncing lightly on the edge of the bed as that oh so familiar chaotic lust had begun to surge through her once again.

"On your back dolly." I growled. Cube or not, I was going to fuck my girlfriend and use her to get off as many times as I could because I fucking deserved it. Things would've been different if I were in a submissive headspace, but that didn't apply at the moment.

"Yes Goddess," Mei moaned in anticipation as she laid back, this time holding up her legs with her arms to give me full access to her holes. "I- Me..So- so horny! Me need fucky! Me so horny! Me so horny!" Mei's pussy was gushing as usual, if not a bit more so, as she cried out in wonton sexual depravity.

"Good fuck doll Mei Mei." I seemed calm but I was nearing my limit as well. The moment I touched her leg with my hand to get a good grip she started shaking with need, then I realized I was too.

Carefully, I slid the dildo inside of her, no lube necessary. It was practically frictionless, aside from the vice grip of her inner walls desperately trying to clamp onto the rubber phallus while her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she orgasmed. I wasn't about to give her any respite however, forcing the strap-on deeper until my hips bounced against her ass. "Fuck! God yes!" I yelled as the harness squished my clit at the same time, exactly what I had been craving.

My legs were already shaking but I held firm, thrusting into Mei's pussy mostly for my own pleasure than hers. The added sensations of our tits rubbing against each other was almost enough to make me cum on their own. "Say thank you fuck doll."

"Thanky you so much Goddess! Mei Mei good fuck doll! Mei Mei cum for Goddesssss!!" She screamed in blissfully euphoric madness as another orgasm ricocheted through her body, while my own wasn't too far behind. If we kept going like this we'd barely be able to stand the next day. God I loved my girlfriend.