Infinity Cube Ch. 16

Story Info
Mei Lin is Japanese now? Alice's bimbofication takes a toll.
3k words
4.68
4.9k
6
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin

"私ってかわいいと思わない?" I giggled before realizing what had just come out of my mouth. I wasn't Japanese... I'm pretty sure I was. Why else could I remember being born in Osaka? Moving to Tokyo?.. No.. no no no! Please no, I'm Chinese! I lived in... Beijing? No that wasn't it, Shanghai? No.. Not that either..

I knew for certain my dad used to work in China, and my name was Chinese after some actress from the 1930s... How could I forget, kids used to make fun of me for it.

I stood there feeling so stupid. Trying desperately to hold onto my past, but it just kept slipping. China.. I was-

"I uh.. Kawaii? That means cute right?" Daniel swallowed, staring distractedly at my massive tits.

"That's correct Onii-Chan!" I squeaked with a higher pitched voice. I could almost feel my personality shaping to fit my (new?) background.. Meanwhile, my body shrunk slightly, becoming smaller in frame with softer features. "B-but what about Chinese girls?" I stammered; attempting to re-shift myself back to... Wait, why did I want to be Chinese? That didn't make any sense.

When I tried to confirm my identity against the memories of my previous lives nothing came up. Just a burning tension in my head and further confusion.

"They're cute, but.." Dan paused to think out his response carefully this time. "My dream girl would probably be Korean if I had to be brutally honest." He blushed trying not to offend me, though something told me there was some kind of force behind his truthfulness.

Luckily for him, I wasn't offended at all. At least he'd gotten it right this time. "좋아." I muttered in approval. I didn't want to lose my Japanese history and culture but.. That was wrong too. I certainly wasn't Vietnamese or Chinese either. I knew I had grown up in Seoul, in my parents' high-rise apartment in Gangnam.

Alice and I would often go on vacations to Jeju Island with my.. My sister... My sister!? How could I have forgotten her? I loved her for sure, but she could be such a little brat.

So-Hae was without a doubt the favorite child, because of course she was, and Alice got along with her a bit too well for my liking.. Still, if not for her we wouldn't have been able to convince Mother to rent out 경복궁 (Gyeongbokgung) palace for our wedding next year.

I barely noticed as I (re)gained two inches in height, my hips widened as... Everything became slightly bolder and thicker, in all the right places. I was hot as fuck and he knew it. Alice definitely had the better tits between us, but my ass made up the difference.

I had been slowly advancing towards him, but now I was close enough to touch the tall handsome man. I looked up at Daniel's flustered face and pushed him into the door with the weight of my chest. Placing my hand on that deliciously large bulge in his pants. "I am your dream girl right?"

"You might be my dream girl." He breathed, trying to play along. "You're... Very persuasive.. I like that-" The moment he'd said those words, Dan was convinced. I saw it on his face.

"Does that mean you'll finally breed me then?" I shot back while dropping my skirt and panties to the floor. The boy didn't need to know I had an IUD for situations like this. All he needed to do was fuck me. Then I could go home and help Alice.. I just hoped she was alright.

It didn't take long before I had ended up laying naked on my back with my legs tightly wrapped around his waist. "Yesss! Fuck me oppa!" I screamed as Dan pounded my pussy ferociously. His cock was huge; it felt like my tiny body was splitting in half and I loved every fucking second of it. Even better that his large hands were practically crushing my massive tits, each squeeze sending me into a cascade of painful pleasure which I desperately craved. Alice could be rough, but not like this-

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Dan froze and turned his head as his girlfriend burst into the room. I could tell he was about to pull out, but there was no way I'd let that bitch ruin this for me. "Please! Don't stop!" I begged. Immediately his attention went back to me as he began thrusting again.

"Sorry Penny, but-" He started before I cut him off.

"Penny get over here and worship my tits like a good beta." I commanded harshly. This wasn't my first rodeo; I knew how to work girls like her.

Penny stood there for a whole minute in silence, watching her boyfriend pounding my pussy harder than he had probably ever done with her.

Then slowly, she stepped closer.

"You know you want to, it's in your DNA Penny. You can't resist- ah! Your true nature, it's impossible and inevitable." The words that came out of my mouth were loaded as hell, but I hadn't lied either.

"I..." Penny winced, casting her eyes to the floor. Witnessing the look on her face the moment she noticed my bra on the floor gave me chills- I nearly came right then.

"Yes Miss.." She choked out, and made her way to the bed, climbing up to my left. Her gaze never leaving my tits; the girl had become completely entranced.

Not surprising; I had always been known to be very persuasive.

Daniel was also clearly enjoying the situation as well, letting go of my tits to hold onto my waist while ramming into my stretched hole even harder than before. "Mei Lin!" He yelled in front of his girlfriend when I tightened my tiny pussy around his thick cock.

"Mmff yes! Oppa! Fuck me harder Daddy!" I moaned in response, partly just to jab at Penny as she raised a trembling hand towards my bouncing breasts. Until I grabbed her by the hair, shoving the woman's face into my chest.

Dan watched in aroused fascination as his uptight hierarchy hating girlfriend began to uncontrollably kiss my nipples with a near religious fervor. Releasing all her pent up and repressed desires; worshiping every inch of my tits with her tongue. Groping frantically the one hand not in her pants.

"I-i'm sorry Miss, you're right! My chest is an embarrassment! I couldn't... I couldn't ever compare.." Penny cried, although somewhat muffled. "T-.. Thank you for showing me m-"

I cut her off with a scream of pure pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss coursed through my body. Daniel grunted, exploding inside my needy pussy not long after.

* *

I was in the middle of having Penny clean her boyfriend's cum out of me when something I could only describe as a glitchy kaleidoscope of colors washed through the room. Part of me wanted to ignore it, but that thought was vetoed as the worst pain I had ever felt flushed through my head for half a second.

What a fucking mood killer.

Alice

"No.. I don't know Chinese? I think I know Korean though!" I beamed at my reflection, who did not seem impressed.

"Shit."

"Never mind that! I don't know how to give a blowjob!" I whined. Ryan was coming over and-

"Alice, we're both lesbian. YOU are a lesbian; you can't be serious." Mirror Alice really didn't seem very happy and I wasn't sure what to do.

"Of course I'm not happy- Fuck it, just take your fucking shower, but let me talk to Ryan ok?" She responded, almost as if she could read my thoughts.

"I'm your reflection tits for brains, of course I know what you're thinking. I hate it." She continued, rolling her eyes at me.

"Ok.. I will. I'm sorry." I whispered, leaving the view of the bathroom mirror.

* *

When I got out of the shower, which mostly consisted of rubbing my pussy and groping my milky titties, Mirror Alice was silent..

So, I left.

I just didn't understand her, why did she have to be so mean?

Back in my room I quickly began looking for something hot to wear for Ryan but nothing was coming to mind. Eventually I remembered where I was and carefully wiped the drool from my tits.

I still had enough mental clarity to recognize how absolutely fucked I was. The mind-numbing levels of arousal subsided in lieu of the rising sensation of fear and shame bubbling up from deep within me. "I'm so.. I'm so dumb! How the fuck am I going to fix this?" I sobbed with my head in my hands as I sat down on my large pink bed.

I tried so hard to recall everything I knew, Euler's Number, The Drake Equation, Quarks, Gluons, the Higgs Boson... I didn't understand what any of it meant anymore. Too complicated, too many numbers and squiggly shapes.. E =... "What does E equal?!" I cried pitifully.

"You mean like MC squared?" Said a familiar voice.

"Ryan!?" I squeaked happily despite my face drenched in ugly tears, looking up to find the handsome young redhead standing in the doorway.

"Jesus Christ what happened to you??" He yelped, looking over my nude body with a deep blush before covering his eyes, trying his best to be polite. "A-and there's a naked woman passed out downstairs... What's going on? Elizabeth- I mean Alice, are you ok?"

"I um.. I don't really know.. Anymore.." I admitted. "Oh! You can look! I don't mind.." My mind was racing despite how simplified my thoughts had become; at least it made things easier to handle.

"Oh ok.. I uh, found these weird sticky notes when I was trying to find you." Ryan said as he handed three notes to me. "Do you know what they mean?"

I took them without thinking.

You have a strong sexual desire for high heels

Your body is extremely sensitive to pleasurable stimulation

You have an oral fixation and love sucking on phallic shapes. Sucking cock makes you temporarily smarter

Two of the notes seemed off somehow but I couldn't place my finger on it. Although I didn't really understand them entirely, stimu.. stim.. Something was confusing enough already. I did, however, understand the last bit. Kind of.

"Alice? Hello?" Ryan said, waving his hand in my face.

"Oh! Sorry I can be um, be such a ditz sometimes.." I whimpered as Ryan stepped back looking shocked for some reason.

"Did you see it too?" He whispered, looking a bit scared.

"See what?" I tore my eyes away from his crotch to look where he was pointing. "Those are just my favorite fuck-me shoes silly." I giggled with a bright smile. "Oh, oh yeah! Can I suck your cock please?"

"Alice? I don't know what's going on, things keep changing and..." Ryan trailed off as I jiggled my bare chest at him enticingly, before climbing off the bed and onto the floor. He swallowed nervously and attempted to move away, but I wouldn't be.. Diss... Dissu.. Stopped! I wouldn't let him stop me from getting what I needed.

"Ryyyaann I don't know how to do this." I pouted, unable to figure out how to unbuckle his pants.

He just stared at me and I didn't know what to do. Until eventually he took a deep breath and started to take off his belt. "Alice, if I let you do this will you promise to tell me what's going on?"

I only nodded eagerly, watching with pure awe as his already very hard cock sprang free. "I really want to fuck you." I mumbled, taking my drooling lips to the tip.

Slowly licking underneath with my tongue and sliding Ryan's dick into my mouth and throat in one fluid motion. Unsure if it was confidence or because I was too stupid to do anything else.

But as I sat there, unconsciously choking myself on the redhead's cock, something clicked. The gears in my head began turning again and I gently pulled back, until I remembered I could just breathe through my nose. Silly me.

It felt so good... My tits were leaking all over the hardwood floor and my knees started to hurt a bit, but it was all worth it.

A small voice inside my head told me to keep going, so I did. Forward, back, forward, back. Licking, sucking, and savoring every last inch of dick. Getting into the rhythm, easing into the repetition.

I could fucking think!

My pace increased with my confidence until my head was bobbing on Ryan's cock with passion. My eyes fluttered with vicarious pleasure, only this time I gained intelligence instead of losing it.

The more I sucked, the smarter I got, and it felt so incredibly satisfying. Though part of me simultaneously grew increasingly uncomfortable with the situation. I had always been a lesbian the very core. My yearning to fuck Ryan specifically made it bearable to some degree, but it still put a bad taste in my mouth. At some point I just couldn't anymore.

My lips detached from his dick with a loud wet pop as I resisted the urge to start again

"Ryan.. T-the cube! We have to find it before Millie gets back!" I said, trying to stand up, nearly slipping on the mix of drool, milk, and pussy juices that had pooled underneath me.

"Woah, take it easy there." Ryan grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet before quickly stuffing his still hard yummy cock back into his pants. "What does Millie have to do with this?"

"Everything." I huffed with a grumpy pout. "We don't have much time, I can.. feel my IQ slipping already. I'm getting.. Dumb and it's honestly really scary."

I paused for a second, collecting myself. "The notes! Ryan the notes, they can affect reality too! I'm not sure exactly but I think of I read them-"

"They can do that? Oh fuck! I'm so sorry." He apologized, glancing at the discarded sticky notes on the floor. "I didn't know what they were, I was hoping you would be able to tell me."

"It's ok. I'm not mad, just.. I need you to find the cube. I'm not sure if they affect other people but you um? Oh! You're imoon!"

"...Immune."

"Right, that. So um, you need to get the cube because it's hiding and the house is full of boobies.. Wait no.. Booby traps? Yeah those!" I was so proud of myself for figuring that out. "And my reflection! She's really mean but maybe she can help? She's more smarter than me."

"Your reflection? Alice, you're supposed to be the smart one, that doesn't make any sense." He said furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Holy shit you've been bimbofied!" Ryan exclaimed as I nodded meekly; embarrassed to admit the truth, although relieved I didn't have to waste my rapidly draining brain power to explain. "There's so much I have to tell you, but say no more. I'm pretty sure I get the gist of the situation; this is just like season two of My Evil Stepmother Won a Death Game and Became God But I'm Her Greatest Weakness." He smiled confidently, reaching up to pat me on the head.

My initial reaction was to nuzzle into his hand, followed by a deep blush only to pull myself away, trying not to get lost in the sensation. "C-can I suck your cock again? M-Maybe you could.. Fuck me soon?" My arousal was through the roof, approaching what Claire likely felt without her limiter. The dumber I got, the easier it became to ignore my sexuality. "Maybe right now?"

"Alice, I need you to focus. You should probably just stay here while I go look for the cube." Ryan attempted but I'd stopped listening, reaching down to the bulge in his pants once again. "Alice! No, bad girl!" He chastised.

I shrunk back and sat down on my bed, feeling something I couldn't make sense of. My titties made me better than every other woman, so I wasn't used to being scolded like that.

"Sorry." The redhead sighed, "When I'm done saving the day, then uh we can do that." Ryan compromised while looking around the room.

I watched silently as the boy began to search around my closets and drawers. Maybe he thought the cube was in here? I couldn't follow much of his logic, or any logic for that matter. Eventually one of my hands moved on its own to mindlessly grope a titty while I waited.

"There, now you should be safe to stay here. I'll go look for the cube." The boy held up a balled clump of colored paper and tossed it into my small waste bin.

I was amazed, Ryan was so smart! "Is it ok if I touch myself thinking about sucking your cock?" I asked in a whisper, worried he would get mad at me again.

"I mean, uh sure? It's your house Alice. Just don't leave the room, I'll have you back to normal in no time."

"Oh... Oh yeah you're right!" I jumped up to go grab one of my many sex toys from under my bed, nearly slipping on the messy floor but I managed to steady myself. When I looked back to Ryan he was already gone.. I really wanted to keep sucking him.. But I could suck my toys!

A few minutes later I was laying on the floor with my ass firmly plugged, my pussy stuffed with the largest dildo I had, while shoving another down my throat in absolute mind melting bliss. The sensations were so intense I couldn't really think anymore..

* *

"Alice!? Alice! Snap out of it! Alice!"

My mind stirred and my eyelids fluttered at a sound. However, making sense of the shapes in my vision was too difficult. Who.. Was Alice? Maybe they would fuck me?

Those brief thoughts disintegrated when I orgasmed again.