Infinity Quest Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You’re very impressive,” she said. “Yet, I have some insight into you as well, Titan.” She faced him again.

"Oh? Perhaps you’d care to enlighten me?”

Thanos stepped toward her. By all the gods, he thought, if I were not so devoted to my holy cause, I would take this woman for my own! I could forget my quest, after so many centuries! I could be content with her at my side!

But of course, it was impossible. Nothing could sway Thanos of Titan from his single-minded pursuit of death. Certainly not the beauty of a woman, no matter how perfect.

"You know the power that I possess. You can feel it, just beneath the surface. I know that what you desire above all things is power, and mine is limitless. Truly, a prize worth any risk.”

Thanos chuckled. “You seem to have it all figured out, milady.”

"You also know that in my present form, I am incapable of properly wielding that power. I must be restored to my true form. This... this vessel of flesh must be cast aside. Only then will we both have what we seek.”

Thanos turned away, his hand going to his mouth. Oh, she had all the answers! Unfortunately, they were for the wrong questions. Yes, he wanted to unleash her power. He wanted to be there when it happened, because that was when he would end her life. That was when he would end every life, sweeping them aside like dust. He would be there to hear the death-rattle of the entire universe. Then, at last, Thanos would see the realization of all of his dreams. Then he would finally know peace.

"Then perhaps we should proceed.”

He put his hands behind his back, staring straight ahead. He felt her drawing nearer, and static seemed to crackle at the back of his neck. His eyes narrowed, waiting for the inevitable jolt of electricity that would follow. Fighting his compulsion to face her, he found his voice once again.

"Do you know what comes next?”

She turned back toward the monitor. The creatures still moved around like ants; it was so much easier to think of them as such.

"Of course.”

Thanos smiled. At last, he turned. Yes, here was a woman he could learn to love. And they could be joined forever; forever in oblivion. Thanos swore it would be so.

"Then let us proceed.”

-----

New York City Four Freedoms Plaza 1345 hours

"Ben?” The voice called over the com system.

The Thing looked up from his cards. He held four of kind - tens - and he knew that was enough for this hand. Johnny sat across from the table, sorting through his cards in frustration.

"Yeah, Susie. Whatcha need?”

"I’ve got a problem here in the hangar. Could you and Johnny give me a hand?” In the background they heard something crash onto the floor.

"Shoot.” Ben stood, throwing his cards on the table. “Looks like it’s just you now, high roller.”

"That’s okay, Unca Ben,” Franklin Richards said happily. “I can play by myself for now.”

Ben smiled at Franklin. He had picked up the game faster than anyone Ben had ever seen. That was to be expected; his dad was the world’s smartest man, and Susie wasn’t any slouch. He looked like he was getting his looks from his mom’s side, and that wasn’t bad either.

"See ya, squirt.” Ben patted Franklin on the head, mussing his hair. Franklin giggled, pretending to fight him off.

"Can we watch ‘Superguy’ when you come back?” Franklin smiled at his godfather. Ben chuckled. He had seen ‘Superguy’ at least three times a day for the last six weeks, but Franklin seemed to love it.

"Sure, buddy. Just gimme a few minutes.”

Franklin grinned. “You betcha, Unca Ben! I’ll even have some popcorn ready for you!”

As Franklin leaped from his chair, Ben and Johnny turned to leave. Johnny swallowed, his mouth suddenly feeling dry. He had a funny feeling about this; something in Sue’s voice made the hair on the back of his neck stand up.

What the hell are you doing? he thought. Tell him! Tell him before it’s too late!

But Johnny said nothing. He just stepped in behind Ben, following him to whatever fate awaited them. As much as he wanted to spare Ben, it paled in comparison to his desire to be reunited with his sister.

"It’ll be okay,” he said to himself. “Everything will be just fine.”

-----

Reed arrived at Avengers Mansion just as Ben and Johnny left to find Sue. He had been in contact with Iron Man concerning some strange readings discovered during a review of the Avengers’ surveillance files. So far, they had been unable to decipher them, so they had called in one of their most brilliant allies to assist.

Reed hated to leave Four Freedoms. It was a beautiful day, and he had wanted to spend it with his family. However, he had already scheduled this meeting, and Iron Man wouldn’t have called him if it wasn’t important. So he had reluctantly left Sue behind, savoring a last kiss as her hands massaged his crotch.

"See you soon,” she had whispered.

Now he was more determined than ever to solve their little dilemma and get back to her. He landed the Fantasticar behind Avengers Mansion, setting down soundlessly just outside the rear entrance. Gathering a small toolkit he had brought along, he stepped out of the small vehicle and walked toward the doorway.

Just as he reached the imposing oak doors, they opened. Reed smiled as Jarvis, the Avengers’ butler, greeted him. He was immaculately-dressed, as always, with an air of precision about him. The sensors had alerted him to Reed’s approach, and he had made it his mission to personally greet every visitor he possibly could.

"Good day, Master Richards,” Jarvis said. He bowed slightly, and Reed nodded. A pleasant smile appeared on the butler’s round face.

"Hello, Jarvis. It certainly is a good day, isn’t it?” He patted Jarvis on the shoulder as he entered.

"Indeed,” Jarvis said. He spoke professionally, but there was a warmth in his voice. He had always considered it the greatest of honors to serve the Avengers. The opportunity to meet such world-renowned guests as Reed Richards was an added benefit.

"Sir, Iron Man is awaiting your arrival in the Monitor Room. If you’d follow me, please.”

Reed stepped in behind Jarvis, admiring the immaculate hallways of the mansion. Furnishings and decorations from dozens of cultures filled it; of all the groups on Earth, the Avengers enjoyed the greatest diversity. Members of their roster had come from nations throughout the world, as well as other worlds entirely. Some of them, he had heard, even crossed over from completely different dimensions. Almost every one of them had left behind some personal effects for the others to enjoy.

Before he realized it, Reed was standing outside the Monitor Room. Jarvis smiled at him as the door opened.

"I will be back in half an hour with refreshments, sir.”

"Thanks, Jarvis.” Reed nodded and entered the room.

Iron Man sat with his back to him, examining a small monitor. As the door closed behind Reed, the Golden Avenger rose from his chair.

"Hey, Reed. Thanks for stopping by.” He turned, offering his hand to Reed.

They shook hands, then got down to business. Like Reed, Iron Man was a genius in many fields of study. Secretly billionaire inventor Tony Stark, he had been involved in the design and production of literally thousands of devices. Many of them could be found in Avengers Mansion, in any number of systems that kept their home running more efficiently. When he had discovered the glitch in their systems, and had been unable to isolate the problem, he had called the only man he knew (besides the occasional would-be world conqueror) who was more intuitive in electronics than he was.

"What have you got?” Reed settled in beside him.

"Not sure. At approximately 2:00 this morning, there was a massive energy surge in the area of Manhattan. So far, I haven’t been able to place the exact time or place, but we’ve combed the city.”

"Anything?”

"No. Whatever it was, it didn’t inflict any visible damage. I’m thinking it wasn’t a direct attack, but perhaps something more subtle.”

"Do you think it could have been an abduction?” Reed thought back to a time when he himself had been the victim of a similar occurance. It had been a close call; he had only just made it back alive, and only then through the arrival of Eternity, sum of all life in the universe. He didn't wish such misfortune on anyone.

"Possibly. We’ve been monitoring all communications within the city, searching for any sort of missing persons bulletin or ransom demands.”

Reed looked at the Avenger. His red and gold armor shimmered in the light, its surface polished and smooth. Even so, Reed could see the way his friend and ally was moving; he could pick up the tone and inflection of his voice despite its modulation.

"You don’t think it was an abduction.”

Iron Man looked at him. “No. I don’t.”

-----

Simon Williams thought he was going out of his mind.

A being of pure ionic energy, he had served long and well as Wonder Man. He was one of the most physically powerful beings on the planet, capable of going toe-to-toe with Thor or the Hulk. There was very little on this or any other world that could inflict the slightest damage to his invulnerable body.

It was not damage that was being inflicted on him at this particular moment, however.

He lay spread-eagle on the bed, his hands and feet tied to the posts with silk scarves. Ordinarily, he would have been able to break his bonds with a flick of his wrists. There was something different about these scarves, however; they more he tried to break free, the weaker he became. It was an insidious trap. He had been happy to go along with it when Wanda suggested it.

Gazing down between his legs, he admired the beautiful woman who straddled him. Wanda Maximoff, the Avenger known as the Scarlet Witch, fucked herself on his massive cock. She faced away from him, giving him a good view of her curvaceous ass and wet pussy. He watched his slab slide between the glistening lips of her cunt as she slammed against him.

Wanda’s powers included the ability to affect probabilities. With a gesture, she could alter the odds of a particular event taking place through the use of “hexes.” In this case, the hex had placed a sort of enchantment on him that prevented his escaping until she herself released him.

"You like that, don’t you?” she gasped as she continued sliding up and down on his shaft. “You like watching my pussy on your big cock.”

Simon could only groan as she took all nine inches of his meat inside of her. She reached down and took his balls in her hand, squeezing them gently. Her fingers played across the bottom of his sac, working them rhythmically as she clenched his cock in her moist depths.

"Fuck yeah!” he cried.

He loved it when Wanda let herself go like this. Ordinarily, she was so reserved, but he had seen her unleash all the passions that boiled within her. When that happened, she was as wild and crazed as anyone he had ever known. She practically threw herself at him, not interested in being held in his arms or being comforted by his words of love.

All she wanted right now was to be fucked until she couldn’t see straight.

"You like looking at my ass, too, don’t you?” She looked around at him, a sultry smile on her face. If Simon’s eyes weren’t already glowing red, they would have been gleaming with lust.

"I love your ass!”

Wanda had one of the most amazing bodies he had ever seen. It was full and voluptuous, large round tits hanging like ripe melons from her chest. Her hips were full and womanly, her legs long and firm. Although he had always admired her beauty, he had always been drawn to her magnificent ass; his eyes feasted on it, admiring every soft curve.

"I know you do, you bad boy!” She stopped fucking him for a moment. “And I know you’re going to like this!”

She reached around and produced a large black butt-plug, nearly five inches long and almost two across. He looked at it with growing excitement.

"Here, you get it ready for me!” She pushed it into his mouth as she continued riding him. He felt kind of strange with a butt-plug jammed in his mouth, but what else could he do? He began licking it, working up as much saliva as possible so that it would be nice and slick.

"Mmmm,” she moaned as she continued riding his cock. It was beginning to work its magic on her hot pussy, bringing her slowly to orgasm. She fought it as hard as she could, seeking to prolong the ecstasy for as long as possible.

Simon groaned as her quivering pussy engulfed him. He felt himself losing the battle to contain his pleasure. It wouldn’t be too long at this rate.

Suddenly, she reached around and pulled the plug from his mouth. Without slowing or breaking their rhythm, she pushed it against the tender ring of her anus. Then, with steady pressure, she slid it halfway up her ass.

"Ooohhh,” she groaned. “That feels so good!”

Simon could only stare, enthralled, as she fucked herself in the ass with the butt-plug. She slid it out, her asshole gaping, then pushed it back inside. It went in a little deeper than before; there were at least three inches of it in her ass. She had come to the thickest part of it, however, and it would take a little effort to get it any farther.

Straining her bowels to open herself as wide as possible, she pushed the plug completely inside her asshole. It immediately clenched around the butt-plug, holding it tightly inside. Only the base was still visible.

"Jesus, Wanda, that's fucking incredible!” Simon gasped. He could barely speak; his voice quivered with excitement.

"It feels sooo good.” Wanda sighed. “I’ll bet you wish it was your big, thick cock in there, don’t you?”

Simon could only groan with passion. She reached around and spread her cheeks, giving him an even better view of her ass. He savored it, his eyes feasting on her beautiful backside.

Wanda closed her eyes and continued fucking Simon with frantic intensity. His cock felt so good in her pussy, and now the sensation of her ass being filled only added to her pleasure. She put a hand on her love mound, stroking the small patch of fur in time with their rhythm. It was almost too much for her to withstand; she felt the orgasm building in her leaking loins. There was no turning back now.

"Simon! I’m gonna cum!”

"Come for me, Wanda!” He thrust his hips against her, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her. “Come all over my cock!”

"Ah yeah! You fucking bastard!” She threw her head back, her long auburn hair spilling over her shoulders in great curly waves.

A bomb seemed to explode somewhere deep inside. She felt herself carried away on bursts of sheer pleasure, a series of intense orgasms flowing through her body. Reeling with the sudden rush of ecstasy, she tumbled forward across his legs. She was unable to continue her furious pounding; Simon began to pump himself into her, delirious with lust.

His eyes gleamed as he ravaged her, his cock slipping into the velvet sheath of her pussy. He watched the plug moving in and out of her asshole in time with his thrusts. It seemed to slip out slightly each time he rammed into her, then slid back inside her butt when he pulled back. It was as if the thing was fucking her in time with his own rhythm.

Wanda moaned with the sensation of being completely filled. Simon’s cock was doing wonders for her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to yet more orgasms. At the same time, the feeling of the butt-plug wedged in her rectum was unbelievable. As Simon’s thrusts grew more frantic, she felt it slowly slipping out of her ass.

Simon was so close, he could feel the scalding cum seething within him. A truly enormous load churned in his balls, and he wanted nothing more than to blast every drop of it inside his beautiful lover.

Suddenly, the butt-plug slid out of her asshole. He watched as it dropped, warm and sticky, against his stomach. Wanda gasped, one hand going to her ass. It gaped, open and exposed, unprepared for the plastic probe’s sudden escape from her body. She began to stroke the pink ring of her asshole, slipping two fingers inside. Simon could only watch as she fingered her own ass, then slipped the wet fingers into her mouth.

"God damn, Wanda. That’s so nasty!”

She smiled at him. Reaching behind her, she took the butt-plug in her hand. She brought it to her mouth and began licking it, her tongue sliding over its slick surface. Then she stuck it in her mouth, and he heard her moan softly as she sucked on it.

"Whoa...”

Without another word, Wanda gripped his pulsating rod and guided it to her asshole. Simon’s mouth fell open in amazement. He had always dreamed of this, but he had never summoned the courage to ask. Now, she was taking the initiative! It was like she had read his mind and discovered his dirtiest fantasies.

"Oh fuck!”

Simon gasped as Wanda’s anus slipped over the head of his cock. He felt it engulf him, a tight ring of flesh gripping his shaft. Her pussy had been tight, but this was something else entirely.

Wanda leaned forward, her hands resting on Simon’s knees. Groaning with the strain, she pushed her ass farther down his meatstick, savoring the sensation of it sliding deeper inside her rectum. His cock felt so huge in her asshole! The butt-plug had relaxed her somewhat, but it couldn’t compare with the real thing. She closed her eyes, and cried out softly at the sweet mix of pain and pleasure his tool was giving her.

Simon was in heaven. He had managed to get seven inches of his cock up her ass, and was beginning to fuck her slowly. With each stroke, she slid farther down his slab, working its way deeper and deeper inside.

Finally, after several exquisite moments of pure pleasure, his cock was completely embedded in her butt. When she finally came to rest, her ass against his hips, Wanda sighed contentedly. It had been a struggle, but she had managed to fit the whole thing in her poop chute.

"Mmmm, it's so fucking big!”

Simon stared greedily at her. He had done it! He had shoved his cock all the way up her ass!

His mind reeled with the sensations that filled it. “You’re so beautiful, Wanda,” he managed to gasp.

She laughed softly. With his cock still jammed inside of her, she leaned across him until her back rested against his body. She turned her face toward his, and they shared a long kiss. As their tongues probed each other’s mouths, Simon began to fuck Wanda’s ass with slow, deep strokes.

Wanda grunted with each thrust of his cock. Tremors of pleasure rippled through her. She had never felt so completely filled. The fact that she had surrendered the most secret part of herself to him was intoxicating. Her mind spun deliriously as she enjoyed the sensation of being reamed by her lover.

Her hands went to her pussy, working frantically. With one hand, she spread the moist lips, and the other began stroking the tender bud of her clit. Combined with the steady pounding of Simon’s cock, it was overwhelming.

"Oh shit! That’s it, Simon! Oh! I’m gonna cum!”

Simon was spurred on by the sounds of her lust. He pounded her ass like a battering ram. Her entire body shuddered with the force of his thrusts, helpless before his power. She continued massaging her clit, desperately bringing herself to the edge.

Almost there, she thought. It’s almost there...

"Simon! Oh fuck! I’m cumming! Cumming...”

Her voice little more than a hoarse whisper, Wanda cried out as her body erupted. She gripped the sides of the bed, her fingers digging into the mattress in desperation as she came. Almost immediately, she felt another orgasm sweep through her, and she cried out in sheer pleasure.

As Wanda moaned softly, her body pressed against his, Simon felt the inevitable onset of his own orgasm. He fought for control, holding out for as long as possible while he continued fucking her ass. Fighting it, trying to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible, he looked into Wanda’s dark brown eyes.