Inflated Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Corruption swells in Veronica as her body grows...
2.3k words
6.2k
2
1

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jessica sighed, checking after Veronica just to make sure she was really gone. It was weird to have her walk in on that, though she was not too worried about Veronica seeking some of the "freaky sex stuff" that she had been getting into. It was not as if she had been stripped down in the apartment or anything and it was usual for her friend to check in before heading out too, though that time Veronica had only needed to grab her keys.

She'd never gone into the true detail of what her sexual inclinations were, no, not with Veronica, not with anyone. It just hadn't seemed like the sort of thing that she wanted in the open, squirming lightly as she opened the book again, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

I may as well try to cast the spell again...

For it was not as if Jessica had anything better to do that day, her cheeks red with a hint of embarrassment. She wanted to see if she could get some fun, or, at the very least, rile herself up by imagining that the spell could be real, that she could get her rocks off to something that should never have existed.

"And maybe you do exist, Fornucatus," she breathed, tracing her finger over the spell as she set up the chant in her mind again. "You... Please... Come to me..."

She worked on it, over and over again, re-casting and re-casting the spell, the ritual playing out. She thought she had everything, the candles re-lit and carefully placed, the rune and the circle set in chalk once more, all as the book depicted, but...nothing happened.

Or, nothing she understood happened.

For, instead of speaking the name of the demon that she had wanted to summon, more of an incubus than anything truly harmful, the only name on her lips was Fornucatus."

"Come to me, Fornucatus," she said. "The darkness of your soul begs for the light, the breath of a warm body to hold you tight."

"Fornucatus, bring your lust to me, all in the fruit of life that, through you, we see."

"With you at my side, Fornucatus, I will not fade with my lust, though, in your dark soul, I must always trust."

Without her knowledge or consent, the hole between realities, which had never been meant for a beast like Fornucatus, opened a little more and a little more. A hooked claw-like appendage wormed its way through, though could not be seen with the mortal eye, forcing it to remain open.

Every cast wedged it open a little more, just a little more. However, it was not Jessica, not right then, that the channel had been opened to. For someone had crossed into the summoning circle at just the wrong time, drawing the attention of a demon beyond any mortal's reckoning.

As Veronica drove to Vincent's place, she changed. The city around her was the same, but, well...she was not. Not in a way that she noticed either, blissfully unaware and singing along to the radio, but her body tingled with energy.

She smiled, her black hair flitting softly back from her shoulders, the air con within the car keeping her nicely cool.

"Hah, must be keen to get going today!"

She liked her work, truly, she did, being busy and everything that charity and non-profit work entailed but...she didn't notice her body filling out. Her scalp tingled and she scratched at it, brushing away the itch, not realising that she was taller. How could she when she was sitting down?

Again, another cast came and she felt that there was a little less space for her within the car, though she brushed off the notion.

Must have forgotten to put the seat back into place...

It was not just her height, however, not as her bra strained more tightly around her chest. Veronica rolled her shoulders back, trying to find a way to make the straps of her bra sit more comfortably there, but something didn't seem quite right either.

Ah, well, I'll adjust it when I'm there. Vincent will just have to wait.

She wasn't going to be uncomfortable, however, not as she wriggled back and forth, her body thrumming with soft warmth all over again as she grew another inch and her bra filled out, her chest rising through another cup size. She had been moderately built to begin with and huffed slightly, glancing down at herself with a roll of her eyes. Yet Veronica still did not think that anything was afoot at all, for it was hardly the kind of conclusion that anyone, naturally, would have jumped to.

The flesh of her breasts pushed out against the front of her shirt through another cast, her body easily visible through the shirt, though she still did not notice. She just thought she was uncomfortable, that she'd had something of a wardrobe malfunction that she would have to get fixed before actually heading to work. It was more annoying than anything else, truthfully.

With five casts underway, she'd gained cup sizes and five inches in height, her knees pressed up against the underside of the steering wheel column, but it was not that bad. She wriggled and squirmed in her seat, muttering under her breath, though Veronica just tried to keep her attention on the road. She had done more than enough on road safety when she'd been younger to know where her attention needed to be, despite her discomfort, thank you very much.

"Ugh..."

Not even Veronica, however, could stave off a grunt of displeasure, trying to adjust her bra one-handed as, without her knowing, her breasts inflated another cup size. Not that she was paying attention, frankly, to that, not as her flesh spilt out against the front of her shirt, straining the buttons, a space between each of them as the fabric was rudely forced to accommodate her. She pushed her tongue into her cheek, distracting herself a little, as she finally pulled into the driveway of the mansion, feeling more cramped than ever.

Her shirt barely contained her breasts when she got out of the car, parking up with her friends and some of the other wait staff coming out to greet her. Vincent must have been inside, though it wasn't unexpected, as he was always so busy. He was good fun to hang out with though when he wasn't working, though Veronica, after seeing how hard Jessica had to work, didn't honestly think that he understood what other people went through. She was fortunate in the sense that she had a greater understanding of the world and all that went into working people coming together.

It wasn't all about big galas and luncheons, no... But she was never going to get the chance to bring her perspective forward into the world either, no.

Before them all, even as they slapped her on the shoulder and led her inside, telling her about all that Vincent had set up that time, her body changed. With the final cast from the unknowing Jessica, Veronica's breasts swelled to their largest extent yet, inflating so much that her clothes just couldn't keep up with them. Her shirt ripped lightly right in front of her breasts, needing that relief, the elastic and wire giving out on her bra.

Yet no one reacted and, truthfully, not all that much of Veronica was exposed anyway. The eldritch was more cunning than that, seeking more, his powers of absorption easing into the reality of the mortal realm. Her breasts might have been swollen, growing as if it was entirely natural that they were that size, but

"Hey, Veronica," Tim said with a grin, his long, brown hair pulled back into a smart ponytail for the day of work. "Nice seeing you around again! You're looking fetching as always."

She smiled at him, but, well...she wasn't into Tim. Not really. It was vaguely nice to have his attention, though Veronica even with her limited experience, never knowing quite the right person to date, knew that it wasn't right to just hang around with someone because she liked that they gave her compliments. Still, she wanted to be gracious.

"Thanks, Tim, you look great too."

She didn't realise how different she looked and, frankly, under Fornucatus' growing influence, no one else did either. Such was the way of a great demon, one who could take all that he wanted from the world, twisting and binding it to his needs.

And yet...she should have walked away from Tim at that point. She had done what was politely necessary for her and, frankly, no more was required, not at all. She could have gone on with her day and everything would have been perfectly fine and normal, even with her much larger chest on full display, rising through the straining front of her shirt. Tim smiled, though something had settled over Veronica, the essence of Fornucatus' control, turning her back to him.

She didn't think anything was any different. Not even as she threw her arms around him, the other staff members and friends having headed back inside ahead of them, so they didn't see what was happening. Despite his shock, she boldly kissed him full on the lips: a deep, wet kiss where her touch brushed passionately up against his lips, asking for entry. It was the kind of permission that he readily gave, however, moaning ever so lightly into the kiss as he allowed her to kiss him even more deeply, her eyes alight.

Veronica did not close her eyes, despite the passion. It was not needed, not even as her throat bulged and squirmed, something working its way up from deep inside her, something that had been planted there. If someone had been able to notice that something was awry or off, perhaps so much could have been stopped at that time, but Jessica, back at her home, had already performed the final cast, intoning Fornucatus' name. And so it was that the eldritch being had grown in power, enough to start spreading his influence just a little bit further.

The slimy demon sperm slid from her mouth to Tim's as he grunted against her, accepting the gift readily. His throat bulged in a gulping swallow, though it was hard for even him to work down, the thick essence of the eldritch squirming down and down and down, right into the pit of his stomach where it could fester and weight, spreading its control.

When the kiss broke, Tim was more than a little starry-eyed, blinking rapidly, dazed, hardly able to believe his luck. His hands had come up, pretty much automatically, to hold Veronica back, though she didn't seem to mind that at all, all when, before, she would have gently and politely dissuaded him. He'd always wanted to shoot his shot with her, however, and their playful, friendly banter, sometimes pushing into flirting on his side, had been light enough, he'd thought, for both to enjoy.

But he'd never thought that there might be a chance, however small, that Veronica might want anything more from him.

"Ah... Veronica..."

He breathed out softly, trying to regain his sense of self again, though it was not all that easy. Blinking in the bright sunshine, he looked down at her, somewhat shorter than him, in his arms.

His mind still thought that she was shorter, of course, even though she had gained eight inches in height, perhaps even a little more than that. Yet all Tim could see her as was a petite, beautiful woman -- with a sharp and sensible mind too. There was so much to like about her, especially as Veronica rocked back on her heels and gave him a wink.

"If you kiss me like that again later," she said cheekily, "then there may be a little more in it for you, hm? Come on, let's get inside!"

Grinning widely, he shook his head, not even knowing that the demon sperm, the essence of Fornucatus, was already working its way down inside him, that Veronica had shared just a little of what was already possessing and mutating her.

Their bodies would never be the same again. But they had a party to work and funds to raise, donors very soon to arrive -- rich folk who wanted to think that they were doing some good in the world. And they would do good too, just in a more roundabout way than they could have, to be fair. But that wasn't either Veronica's or Tim's concern, no, not really. Even the donors would not care, in time.

Veronica, however, had her sights set on someone else at the party -- namely Vincent. She didn't know why she was so fixated on him, moving right on from Tim as if they had not even shared a moment like that, but it didn't matter, not then. Everything was light and flowing freely, her steps carrying her through the banquet room with the long, lusciously populated table, sunshine streaming through the wall windows, running from ceiling to floor.

Everything in the mansion spoke of luxury. Yet it was not that that she craved.

Back in the apartment, Jessica folded softly to the ground as Fornucatus made himself known, lightly asleep, the darkness claiming her. No more would she need to cast when Fornucatus had come through, sending her to sleep as the connection between them, through the portal that she had opened to the other side, grew stronger and stronger and stronger still...

There was no turning back.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare6 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Corrupting Commission Pt. 01 A transformation commission goes awry...in Fetish
The Cottonwood Stud Ranch A ranch run by beautiful women mysteriously lacks any cattle.in Mind Control
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories