Influencers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet didn't know what to say. Clearly Mandy had complete control of her and she wasn't even aware of all the triggers, especially the one's that made her unaware.

"I could leave you endlessly cycling through those three poses. Doesn't that sound fun?" Mandy said. "I would be out enjoying my date and you'd be stuck in my room, endlessly orgasming."

"Please Mandy. Leave me alone for the night. I won't do anything to ruin your date." Scarlet pleaded.

"As much as I want to take you at your word, I think I need to instill some discipline first. Our friendship is going to grow much stronger when I'm done with you."

Scarlet had only one option. She turned and ran for the door.

"Influence. Give me your credit card for the evening."

Scarlet blinked and instead of the door in front of her, it was Mandy holding her credit card.

"Now let's get you set up for the evening." Mandy said with a grin.

***

After eating leftover dinner at Mandy's command, Scarlet was left in her bedroom wearing lingerie. Her first instructions were to film any hypnosis requests for an hour. This included various new triggers like acting like a chicken, freezing, blank and looping among other common suggestions.

It wasn't until after shooting the videos did Scarlet realize the gravity of the situation. Once the hypnosis requests were done, Scarlet read the next set of instructions from Mandy via text.

'Open the box on your nightstand.'

Scarlet hadn't even noticed the box the entire time she was filming. The loss of memory and becoming aware of items on command was starting to freak her out. How could Mandy control her mind like that to the point where items disappeared? How did she know Mandy wasn't even in the room watching her and laughing?

Scarlet opened the box and saw three items. A piece of paper with further instructions, a vibrator and a framed picture of Mandy. She read the instructions:

'Edge to my beauty. I will text you images throughout the night of Nate and I having a good time. You are to edge to those as well. You will be jealous, but you will be turned on by the fact that instead of enjoying a concert with your crush, you are stuck in lingerie edging to your best friend. Absolutely NO ORGASMS!'

There was no way that she was going to follow those commands. But then one hand grabbed the toy, and the other hand grabbed the picture and set it up. The vibrator touched her clit, and the ride of pleasure began as she stared at Mandy in a hot red dress.

Scarlet tried to move, but her body wouldn't budge. The vibrator was stuck on her pussy, and it only moved when it was necessary to kill a climax before returning to build it back up again. She had control over her thoughts early on, but it was a struggle not to think of Mandy. She wasn't curvy, but she was tiny. The kind of girl men would be able to demonstrate complete dominance over in the bedroom by manhandling her with pure strength. Heck even Scarlet could manhandle Mandy, yet here she was under the petit girl's control. Her long black hair framing her bright blue eyes, which stared back. Mandy used natural make-up which accentuated her features without overdoing the look. Scarlet always struggled with finding the perfect balance and sometimes overdid did it, which ended up with mixed reactions from her friends and dates. But Mandy didn't have to worry about that. She was naturally beautiful with her button nose, naturally full lips, and small chin. There wasn't a blemish in sight on her smooth skin. Her face was simply perfect.

Scarlet tried not to think about her best friend in a sexual manner, but the more she stared, the more she realized how hot Mandy was. Thoughts of Mandy towering over her while she bent over like a slave were turning her on. Scarlet was very submissive to men in the bedroom, but with other women, she was often described as difficult because she was often threatened by their beauty. But not Mandy. Her face was perfection, but that was only half the battle in a mating dance. Yet, it was the contrast of their bodies that turned Scarlet on the most. She had underestimated her friend and now she was stuck worshiping her for the time being. The photo of Mandy drew out the wildest fantasies as Scarlet pulled the vibrator away after thinking of Mandy with a strap-on.

After a minute to settle down, Scarlet resumed playing with herself. Photos started to come in from Mandy, which included a photo of her and Nate kissing. Scarlet almost climaxed again as her mind thought of her current predicament. Endlessly edging to her best friend and her crush in her sexiest lingerie on a Friday night. What else could Mandy possibly have in store for her?

12