Influenza

Story Info
Having someone sick messes up your schedule.
2.9k words
3.93
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

Frigging influenza. It's a total pain in the butt. It's not that I had it but my mother did. She caught it right at the start of the school holidays and I effectively spent my holidays looking after her. It's not that I object to looking after her when she's sick but in a properly organised world she'd have been sick before or after the school holidays, not during.

On top of that she's nearly well again just in time for me to go to school right at the start of the next term. On top of that there was the minor problem of how I was going to get to school, as my mother normally drives me.

"It won't be a problem," I told her. "I'll call Suzanne and catch a lift with her."

"I'd already thought of that and called her mother to arrange it. Unfortunately Suzanne caught the flu last week and won't be going to school for the next week."

I brightened up at that news. With Suzanne out of the running and me having obtained my license as soon as I turned eighteen I had a solution all ready.

"I guess I'll have to borrow your car and drive to school," trying not to sound too happy about it.

My mother just sniggered.

"I have the flu," she pointed out. "Not a sudden loss of all my reasoning faculties. There's no way known you're driving my baby."

My mother had a brand new car, a gift from Dad on her birthday. I'd hinted that I wouldn't mind one, too, and he'd hinted that it depended on my school results at the end of the year. Mother was very possessive of her new car.

"Um, I suppose you could let Dad drive your car and I could take his," I suggested, not really wanting to.

"And just how do you suppose he'll be able to carry all his tools in my sweet baby? Don't worry about it. We've worked out a solution. He'll drop you off at the school on his way to work."

"Fine," I grumbled, "but that'll probably make him a bit late for his work."

"Not really. It'll just make you early to school. You can use the extra time to visit the library and do some studying."

Make me early, she says? It would make me somewhere between one and two hours early. All the fault of that damned flu.

"If I'm feeling well enough I'll pick you up after school. If I'm not, you'll have to wait until your father returned from work. I'll text you to let you know which way it goes."

Hopefully this meant that all my bad luck was taking place at the start of the term and there'd be nothing but good luck for the rest of it.

I finished up arriving at school an hour and a half early. There were a couple of cars in the car park but as far as I could see there was no-one around. Still, the school doors were unlocked so I went in and stuffed my things in my locker and then wondered what the hell I could do for the next hour or so. It seemed that this was one time when my mother was spot-on with her suggestion and I headed towards the library, wondering if it would be open this early.

I was quite surprised to find that it was. The door was open and the lights were on, so I wandered in. I'd find a free cubicle (probably all of them were available) and revise my English. Heading towards the rear of the library I could hear voices so someone was already here.

I reached the end of the book stacks and froze on the spot, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. Even after I worked out what I was seeing I didn't really believe it. I shook my head, trying to clear it, wondering what I should do.

My problem was that the people already in the library were Brad, Steve, and Debbie. Like me they were seniors, all eighteen, with Debbie actually in most of my classes. I suppose that the three of them weren't the problem but what they were doing was. Debbie was bent forward over a desk with Brad holding onto her wrists, pinning her there. The swearing that she was doing was indicative to me that she was in that position somewhat reluctantly. My guess was that part of that reluctance was due to the fact that her tunic was hoicked up around her waist while her panties were currently decorating one ankle.

Steve was standing behind her, taking full advantage of the disarrangement of her clothing, his hand rubbing her pussy quite energetically. Just touching her up wasn't all that he had planned, either, as his trousers had been dropped and his erection was standing forth, ready to play.

It seemed to me that if I yelled then that would give one of the boys time to catch me which meant that I wouldn't be able to fetch help and Debbie would be making close and personal contact with Steve's erection. Ditto if I didn't yell. They wouldn't know I was there and the cock-work would proceed as planned. It seemed that it boiled down to two choices. I could back away quietly and then make a loud fuss when I was out of the boys' immediate reach, which would probably curtail their activities. Alternatively, I could stay very quietly where I was and observe how Debbie handled Steve's cock. (Okay, so I was curious. Sue me.) The trouble with that was that Debbie would finish up being raped.

A quick battle between curiosity and conscience resulted in conscience winning and I started backing quietly away, intending to scream loudly when I neared the door. Hopefully I'd be in time to let Debbie escape without being fucked. I turned and headed towards the door, taking a big breath as I went so I could let out a loud scream at a safe distance.

I promptly let the big breath out again as I crashed into a brick wall behind where I'd been standing. At least, that's what it felt like. I bounced off it with a yelp, staggering back a little.

Coach was there, looking at me with amusement. He caught hold of my arm and turned me to face the little scenario, urging me forward. I didn't mind intruding now as I had some pretty substantial backup. A quick glance showed that Steve hadn't yet introduced his cock to Debbie, and it was now too late for him to do so.

"Brad, Steve," said Coach, nodding at the boys who were looking back at him in shock.

Caught, you bastards, I thought smugly.

"Found little Cindy here watching you. I thought she was going to go all voyeur and just watch you have your fun but apparently she has a moral streak that prevailed. She was about to run for help when she barged into me and I decided to see if I could prevail upon her to forget her morals and enjoy the scenery."

Say what?

Steve knew when to take a hint. He'd been ready to poke Debbie even as I was starting to back off, and now he just continued with that. For her part, Debbie had turned to look at us, probably thinking we represented a last minute reprieve. I had to bite my lip to stop myself laughing at the look on her face when Steve started thrusting into her. Her eyes mouth opened wide, total shock on her face. At the same time I could see Steve's erection slowly disappearing as he leaned towards Debbie.

"Why aren't you stopping them?" I demanded. "Isn't that part of your job?"

"Not really. Their sex life is their own as long as it doesn't interfere with the way they play. They've both been a real asset to the team so far this year so they've earned a bit of playtime."

"But what about poor Debbie? He's raping her."

"I didn't hear her say no. Did you? That means it's not rape."

"They're holding her down and forcing her," I pointed out, while at the same time Debbie hastily chimed in with the statement that she'd already told them no, repeatedly, but they hadn't listened.

"See," I exclaimed, only to have Coach shake his head.

"She should have said it when he was about to fuck her. How's Steve supposed to know that she hadn't changed her mind?"

By this stage Steve was fully engaged and starting to pump Debbie quite industriously. Despite the fact that Debbie was protesting this action I saw that her bottom was bouncing up and down in time to Steve's thrusting.

That's when Coach pushed me forward so I was lying over the desk next to Debbie. I had time to let out a startled cry and then my tunic was being lifted and tucked into my belt and my panties were heading south.

"What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" I yelled. "Don't you fucking dare mess with me."

Coach promptly reacted to that comment by giving me a very firm spank on my bottom.

"Don't swear," he reprimanded. "It's not lady-like."

"Neither is being bent over a desk and having your panties hi-jacked," I snarled at him, and he laughed.

"Yes it is. If you think I'd do this to one of the boys you're crazy," he told me.

The main trouble with that spank wasn't the fact that it stung but that his hand remained attached to my bottom. I say attached to my bottom but that's rather a loose way of describing it. His hand was now rubbing across my bottom and between my legs and I was effectively getting the same sort of massage that Debbie had been receiving when I first came on the scene.

"Take your hands off me and leave me alone," I demanded. "In case you're slow to catch on that means no, I am not agreeing to have sex with you. I am flat out refusing and I have no intention of changing my mind."

Let's see him wriggle out of that with his sophistries. I couldn't be any blunter in saying no.

"Really? You disappoint me but I'll bear up manfully under that crushing rejection."

Debbie by this stage was making some odd noises and a quick glance at her showed she was flushed and excited, her bottom bouncing up and down at an even faster rate. She was also looking rather intently at how Coach was still touching me.

At that point Debbie also got a look at the shocked expression that undoubtedly appeared on my face as I felt Coach's cock press against me. For a moment I thought she was going to laugh but she managed not to by biting her lip to suppress it. That didn't stop me giving her a dirty look.

"I said no," I raged at Coach. "You take that out and I mean right now!"

"That's the trouble with virgins," observed Coach. "They go telling you to take it out not realising that it isn't even in yet."

"I don't want it in," I pointed out snarkily and he laughed.

"Be reasonable," he chided me. "How can I take it out if I don't put it in first?"

Something very large seemed to be trying to enter me and that was as in as I wanted it to be.

"Just stop and leave me alone."

"No, no. You want me to take it out so I will. Just wait a moment while I finish putting it in."

He did something and it hurt and I squawked in outrage. (And pain, but more outrage than pain, truth to tell.) I immediately guessed that technically I was no longer a virgin and if Coach continued what he was doing I would be very much an ex-virgin. I could feel an unaccustomed and uncomfortable feeling deep inside me as his cock started plunging down my passage. Okay, if pushed I'd have to admit that it was probably uncomfortable simply because it was unusual, to me anyway.

"Oh! My! God! You stop that right now!" I demanded, expecting to be blatantly ignored, with Coach quite willing to meet that expectation. He just kept pushing in. A small part of my mind noted that his touching me up before he started had apparently aroused me enough to start my lubrication flowing. He was sliding in far too easily for my peace of mind.

His groin finished up slapping firmly against me and I found myself totally skewered by what felt like an extremely large cock. My imagination was running riot at that stage, wondering just how big he was. It's hard to believe that anything could distract me from what was happening to me at that stage but Debbie managed.

Debbie gave out with what I can only call a muffled scream and looking at her I saw she had one hand clamped over her mouth (thus the muffled scream) and she and Steve appeared to be in the throes of a St Vitus dance. I was stunned for a moment and then it registered that they were climaxing. I managed to pull my attention back to my own predicament.

"You said you'd take it out now," I hurriedly pointed out to Coach.

"Did I?" he asked, but I could feel that he was pulling back.

"You know you did," I grumbled.

"If you say so," he said amiably, and then he stopped his withdrawal and his cock was coming back in, fast.

"What the hell?" I squealed, the feel of his cock driving into me no longer felt unfamiliar and not really unpleasant.

"Don't worry," Coach said. "I'll take it out in a moment. See, Steve's releasing Debbie."

I took another look at Debbie and Steve and Coach was right, but I don't think Debbie was appreciating that little fact. At least, she wouldn't be appreciating it in a moment because Brad was standing there, trousers down, cock out, ready and willing to take over from Steve. Debbie had about two seconds to relax and then Brad was starting in, seeming to be in a big hurry. I guess watching the activity and waiting had made him extra horny. Debbie squealed a protest (which included the word no) but that didn't even slow Brad down.

"See. She said no," I pointed out to Coach, "and why haven't you stopped yet?"

"I'm just warming up," he said. "If you start to move with me you'll find that things will progress a lot faster."

"I don't want to move with you," I pointed out. "I don't want to do anything with you."

"Bit late to tell me that now," he had the gall to say. "Tell you what. You move with me and I'll refrain from taking off your blouse and bra so I can play with your breasts."

When he put it like that I started doing my bit, lifting my hips and pushing to meet him when he thrust into me, and he seemed to be doing an awful lot of thrusting if you asked me. He just went on and on, with me having to stuff a hand in my mouth to stop myself from making approving little sounds, because that man certainly knew how to use that cock of his.

Coach was still going strong when I heard Debbie start squealing again. A quick glance showed that Brad had finished with her. That meant that while she'd had two boys Coach had been going at me the whole time and was still going. I was starting to wonder if he was ever going to finish.

"It seems to me," Coach announced, "that you two don't have proper stamina. Don't worry. I'll start addressing that at our next coaching session."

What about your own stamina, I wondered. When's that going to run out. Right then, it appeared. Coach started putting some real effort into what he was doing, making me realise that he'd been deliberately taking it easy to that point. Now he was thrusting into me in earnest, driving me towards a climax whether I would or not.

It turned out that I could and did. Coach deliberately held off himself until he was sure I was ready and then he cut loose, pushing me over the edge at the same time as he sprayed himself inside me.

Coach and the boys departed, leaving Debbie and me to look after each other.

"What do we do now?" I asked Debbie.

"Make sure we don't come to school so early in future," she told me.

Good advice and I hoped my mother would be well enough to drive me to school the next day, but not what I meant.

"That's not what I mean. I mean about Coach and the boys."

"Nothing. Coach wins matches and those two are his stars. They'll say we agreed and just have buyer's remorse and the school will bend over backwards to believe them. Chalk it up to experience. I have to add that the way you reacted you found it to be a most amazing experience. Are you going to see if he'll do it again?"

I was shocked. The thought had never crossed my mind. Damn Debbie for putting it there.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers