Informing Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are you studying right now?"

"Linear algebra and Discrete Mathematics."

"I don't know what Discrete Mathematics is. It sounds like something you don't talk about." Paul snorted. "But I remember Algebra. It's all those inequality thingies."

"Linear Algebra is not quite the same. But I do know about inequalities." His tone deepened. "Like the inequitey that's between us."

"What?" Sharon couldn't figure out what he was talking about. But watched as he moved from his spot to approach her. "You did something for me. Now I want to do something for you."

"Paul, I didn't do that 'cause I expected anything. You don't have to..." she trailed off as he kissed her gently. His hands spanned her waist and easily lifted to set her on the rim. "I know I don't have to. But I want to. You wouldn't deny me, would you?"

"No Paul, I would never deny you." Sharon said with a smile.

While Paul wondered at the blanket statement, all he said was "Good." As he gently spread her knees and dipped his head to her center.

"Oh! Oh Paul. OH, you're good. OH! OH GOD." Paul showed his dedication and discipline in the oral arts for ten minutes or so using every move he knew before Sharon squirted her appreciation all over his face. Paul didn't move immediately but continued his ministrations slowly and gently. Letting her come down from her 'little death' at her own pace or even willing to go again if she was up for it. A few moments later she pushed him away, "Enough." She said. "Too sensitive."

"That was hot!" Both participants turned to see Renée sitting on the rim masturbating.

"Poor Renée!" Commiserated Sharon. "You're the only one who hasn't gotten a chance to cum today." Sharon turned to Paul "Maybe we should do something about that."

"Wha?! No, I can't! I mean she's..."

"No. You couldn't right now. Don't worry, I'll take care of it." And moved to where Renée was frigging herself. Instead of diving right in like Paul did, she started with a deep, sensual kiss. She took her time, moving slowly. Renée moaned when Sharon kissed her neck and again when the kisses move down to her nipples. Sharon laved Renée's left nipple for several minutes before moving to the other. Renée moaned but didn't know what to do. Her hands moved several times as if she want to hug Sharon even closer if that was possible. Eventually, Sharon moved on, across her flat stomach to her pussy. Renée spread her legs to accommodate her sapphic lover then jumped as she experienced sex with another person for the first time.

Although Paul knew he shouldn't watch, he couldn't turn his eyes away as his baby girl was taken to her first non-self-induced orgasm. He smiled slightly as he was assuming that she had masturbated herself to orgasm at least once. But he felt it was a safe bet in light of her earlier actions. The electric lights played across Renée's face as Paul watch her body tense up. Sharon's left hand slid up to pull on a nipple while her right ducked under. And even though Sharon's back blocked his sight, the wet sloppy sounds left no doubt in Paul's mind where it was lodged. "I'm probably going to hell, but she's so beautiful." thought Paul as he watched his daughter and her friend make love. His manhood stiffened to full mast and he was slowly stroking it when Renée came with a moan loud enough the he was worried about the neighbors.

Paul remained respectively quiet, letting his turgid cock relax while the two lovers nuzzled and whispered. When Renée looked over, he saw hesitation and maybe a little fear in her gaze. His loving face and smiling eyes, however, told her that nothing had changed. He still loved her.

She smiled. "If that's what being a lesbian is all about, sign me up!"

"Hah!" Said Paul with a laugh. "You can be a lesbian, if you want. Though I still want grandbabies."

"Time to get dressed. We need to get home." He added more seriously.

"Do you really have to?" Sharon pouted.

"Yes." He responded moving closer. "We really have to. That doesn't mean I want to."

"I know it sound ridiculous. I just met you. But I'm going to miss you." She wrapped one arm around him, the other still holding onto his daughter. "And you too, Renée." She added.

"And we will miss you." Responded Renée with a kiss. "But we will see each other next weekend. And we all have cell phones. We won't have time to miss each other too much."

Paul leaned down and kissed Sharon on the lips then with a slight hesitation repeated the action on his daughter.