Informing Rene Ch. 02

Story Info
At the pirate festival.
22.4k words
4.78
3.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
River3860
River3860
45 Followers

This is the second story of Paul, Sharon and Renée. There is minimal effort to explain the back story. It will make more sense if you read the story 'Informing Renée' first. I hope you enjoy.

*************************************************************************************

When Paul's phone rang on Wednesday evening, he looked at the screen and smiled before he answered. "Hey beautiful. Everything all right? You're not canceling on us, are you?"

"No. I'm not cancelling." Sharon replied. "I want to ask you a question."

"Go ahead." He said cheerfully.

"What were you planning to wear at the Pirate Festival?" Sharon sounded uncertain.

"Jeans and a t-shirt. I'm not the type to dress up for these things." Paul replied affectionately.

"I bought you a costume." Now the apprehension was clear in her voice. "I hope you're not mad."

"You didn't need to do that. How much did you spend? I'll pay you back." Paul declared.

Now that Sharon was assured that Paul wasn't upset, she returned to her normal jubilant self. "I don't want you to pay me back. I bought it because I wanted to wear a costume and I wanted you to match me. You shouldn't have to pay for my whims."

"Well, I will pay you back anyway." Said Paul decisively.

"That's going to be very difficult." Sharon teased.

"Why?" She could hear the smile in Paul's voice.

She laughed. "I'm not going to tell you how much I spent."

"I'll get it out of you." Paul said as seriously as he could while smiling broadly.

"I wouldn't count on that." Sharon said playfully.

Paul was still trying to be serious. "Why not?"

"I'll use my feminine wiles to distract you." Sharon turned playfully sultry.

Paul laughed, finally dropping the pretense. "That's playing dirty."

"Don't you like me playing dirty?" She breathed sexily. Then more normally, "What are you doing?"

"Sitting in the EZ boy doing some reading." He answered conversationally.

"That means you're home?" Sharon asked huskily.

"Yeah, no school today." Paul explained.

Paul heard the breathy voice of the Goddess he met last weekend. "Are you naked?"

Paul's voice deepened in response. "Yes. What are you doing?"

"I'm sitting by the pool." Sharon sounded slightly distracted.

"That means you're naked too." He commented slyly.

Sharon's voice was just loud enough for him to hear. "Are you touching yourself?"

"I am now." Paul said softly.

"Are you hard?" If he wasn't before he would been from her delivery.

He replied with lust. "Getting there."

"You know we never fucked. Had intercourse." Implying that he had missed an opportunity.

"I well aware that we've never had intercourse." He replied with a wolfish growl. "I'm very much looking forward to it."

"I'm lying here waiting for you." Sharon moaned. "Come to me, lover."

"I'll crawl over you and press my cock against your cunt." The wolf sounded hungry.

"I love your weight on me." Her excitement was clear. "I'm tingling with anticipation of you entering me."

Paul wanted to tease her. "I rub against your pussy, getting your juices all over my dick."

"I am so wet." Her spell wrapped around him.

His voice throbbed with desire. "I press the tip against your opening."

Sharon was delighted. "I arch my back and your cock slips into my pussy."

"But only the head before I pull back." He replied quickly.

"Oh you're such a tease." Sharon complained. "Please, I want you so bad I'm dripping." Paul thought she might be overacting.

In contrast, his voice was liquid gold. "I slowly push my way into your pussy. It's so warm and velvety."

"When your dick is all the way in me, I trap you with my legs so you can't leave." She declared triumphantly.

"I bring my lips to yours and softly kiss you." Paul was full of tenderness and want.

Sharon's passion matched his. "I hold you with my arms before I loosen my legs enough for you to pull back."

"I flex my hips and slowly and gently start to fuck you." Paul kept his voice soft.

"Oh I can feel you. You're so big in me. I want you to fuck me harder." The Goddess was demanding her due.

"I pick up my pace but I'm still very gentle." Paul was still in control.

"Oh I'm close. I need you to pound me." She was almost whining.

Paul, however, was not quite ready to surrender. "I pull all the way back then thrust deep with smooth even strokes."

"You driving me crazy." Sharon was pleaded. "Please fuck me."

Paul could deny her no longer. "I lift your legs and jack hammer into you."

"Yes!" Sharon yelled into the phone.

Paul's voice was as hard as the member in his hand, "You fold in half, your knees on your chest as I lift your ankles and pound you as you desire and deserve."

"Oh Yes! Pound me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh! Oh! OH!" Paul heard her voice drop away from the phone.

He groaned into the phone as he spurted all over his stomach.

After a moment of heavy breathing, Paul broke the silence. "Sharon? Are you good?"

He could hear the phone being picked up. "I'm wonderful." Sharon answered happily.

"Did you cum?" Paul asked gently.

She giggled. "Oh, yes. Couldn't you tell?"

"I was pretty sure. I made a huge mess all over my stomach." His self-amusement evident.

"I may have to throw out this chair cushion." She replied. "I can't wait till the real thing. Do I really have to wait till Saturday to see you?" Sharon was pouting again. It wasn't completely an act.

"Well, I don't have class on Friday." Paul said thoughtfully. "I could pick you up. We could go to dinner. And you could sleep here, if you want to. That would save a lot of time Saturday morning. We have to be in Vallejo by ten and it's a 45 minute drive."

"Or I can take BART. That will save you gas." Sharon was excited by the prospect.

"That would be better." He agreed.

Sharon thought about logistics. "Good. Where do I get off?"

"Anywhere you can." His sly voice made the innuendo obvious.

"I see where Renée gets it from." She was amused and slightly exasperated. "What station, smart ass."

Paul dropped the teasing. "We live in Berkeley. Why don't I pick you up at McArthur? You'd have to change trains there anyway."

"I could meet you in Berkeley. I don't mind changing trains." She replied cheerfully.

Paul was back to his normal practical self. "No, McArthur's almost the same distance for me and has a parking lot. It will be easier."

She was gleeful now that it was a done deal. "O.K. What time?"

"Not too early. I have to do homework since I plan to be busy all weekend." Paul said sorrowfully.

"How about five? We can go straight to dinner from there." Sharon sounded happily carefree.

"I look forward to it." Paul repeated.

"Me too. Will Renée be there?" She asked after his daughter.

"I'm not sure." He replied not wanting to commit.

"Please ask her to come." She said with a tinge of regret, "I suspect my time with her will be limited with her working all day." then with more enthusiasm, "You and I will have time together while she's working."

"That's true." Paul agreed.

"I'm sure you have things to do. I'll let you go." Sharon was happy now that they had firm plans.

"Good night, beautiful." He smiled.

"Good night. Dream of me." His blonde Goddess replied.

"You can count on it." Paul smiled before he disconnected.

"Hi, Dad," said a voice from behind him as he put the phone down.

"Hi, Hun," Paul responded trying to sound nonchalant without turning around, "I didn't hear you come in. How long have you been here?"

"Long enough." Paul could hear the smirk in Renée's voice. "Phone sex? What will you kids think of next?"

Paul sighed with more than a trace of embarrassment. "Could you get me a towel, please?"

"Sure!" Her dimples were on full display as she trotted past him towards the bath.

A few seconds later she tossed him a damp washcloth and spun around. "I'll be in my room."

Paul appreciated her retreat as he wiped up the remnants of his play. "O.K. I'm going to start dinner. 'bout an hour."

"I'll come help. I shouldn't be long." She called without stopping.

Paul smiled lovingly and walked the four steps to the kitchen.

He was about to put the pan in the oven when he heard a soft moan. The apartment was small but even then he shouldn't be able to hear Renée in her room. He suspected that Renée left her door open, he also suspected that was on purpose. He was tempted to check, but resisted. The changes in his and Renée's relationship since last weekend when they met Sharon were... unsettling.

On one hand he was afraid his child's psyche would be damaged by their new acceptance of each other as sexual beings. On the other... It felt like only good things were happening. Renée not only seemed to be the same sweet, loving girl she had always been, she was more forthcoming and communicative. Telling him how she felt and what she thinks and fears in a way she never had before. On that front, at least, their relationship improved. Even if she spent last night embarrassing him with her pointed comments on how well shaped his dick and balls were, until he was pointing straight up in the air. Then she told him, in excruciating detail, how good he looked with a hard on before moving on to other subjects.

And he was renewed, looking forward to the future in a way that he hadn't for a long time. He woke up each morning eager for the day and was nearly as happy and carefree as Renée acted. And being told that you're 'fine', especially at his age, doesn't hurt.

When Renée emerged, a few minutes later, she was wearing as much as he was. Another change, Paul thought. He had always been casual about nudity, since before he left his mother's house. But until this week, Renée usually wore panties and bra at minimum.

"What can I do?" Renée asked brightly.

"It's all done. Chicken and pasta casserole. It needs to simmer for 40 minutes or so and then we can eat." He responded, settling back into his EZ Boy.

"Yum!" Renée was happy.

He smiled indulgently, knowing it was one of her favorite meals.

Renée surprised Paul by putting her hands on his knees and kissing him sweetly on the lips. "Thank you for everything you do to make me feel loved." She said with a deeper tone than normal.

She pushed her way between his legs to kneel on his thighs and lean into him, causing the chair recline and the footrest to rise. When she rolled to her side and kissed his cheek, the position was reminiscent of when she was small but with, at least two, significant changes. Renée put her palm on his jaw to turn his mouth in her direction. "I love you, Paul." She said before raising her lips to his, this time with her mouth open and her tongue teasing. Paul couldn't help but respond to the vibrant and sexy woman on his lap.

While they made out like teenagers, Renée's hand roamed over her lover's body. She knew her dad was strong but she marveled at how dense his muscles actually were. She liked that the reaction she received from gently pulled his hardening nipple was greater than she told. The hair on his chest, although sparse, was still more than any of the boys she had kissed in high school. She delighted in the feel of the hard muscle beneath the thin layer of skin and fat as her palm slid down his treasure trail. The way his penis jumped when skimmed by her fingers nails was fun to play with before she move on to cup and fondle his taut sack. Paul laid his head back, closed his eyes and groaned.

Renée stopped tickling Paul's taint to reach across his body and guide his free hand to her aching pussy. She bent her outside knee and spread wide to give him access. She had to use his hand to masturbate with before he got the idea, but once she was satisfied that he wouldn't abandon her kitty she went back to her explorations.

Paul was a shocked at his daughter's boldness but was totally under her thrall. She caught every nuance and understood him in ways no one else ever has or could. And he loved her so very, very much. Not just as his child but as a strong, intelligent and truly beautiful woman, inside and out.

Between the feminine flesh pressed to his, the sensual kisses, the aroma of a woman's desire and the knowledge that it was his daughter on his lap, Paul was reeling. When she started rubbing his fingers in her juices, the added stimulation caused Paul to overload and he had the out of body experience of watching himself perform without being in control. His fingers started petting and penetrating her vulva of their own volition. Slowly at first, but as Paul's mind caught up with his reality, he started to be more aware of the sexy woman on top of him and became an active participant in their game.

Paul tugged and parted Renée's labia while massaging her clit with his palm. He ran his fingers down her taint until he was pushing into the gluteal fold where she clenched around it. On the return trip he ran his middle finger through her slit till it rested on her hard button. He made soft tiny circles before changing his motion to quick little back and forth flicks. When he return to the palm massage while slipping a finger inside, Renée rolled back and shifted to lay across Paul's lap with her legs splayed. The hand Paul did not have buried in her box, caught and supported her shoulders. Paul shifted as well, to get a better angle, and slowly sank two fingers into the dripping pussy on display for him.

"That feels so good!" Renée sighed. "Is it ok if this is all we do tonight?" She asked softly. "I don't think I'm ready for more."

Her voice broke the spell Paul was under and, with a blink, he came back to himself. His eyes grew wide and he said in a tight voice, "Honey, I'm not sure I'm ready for this."

"Do you want to stop?" It was obvious from her arched tone that she wasn't asking for her benefit but rather, so he could untangle his conflicted emotions.

"No, God help me," he prayed, "I don't want to stop."

"I don't want you to stop, either." Renée said with satisfaction.

Paul chuckled at her tone. It made him realize, again, how mature, insightful and intelligent his child could be. Then it came to him that in the here and now he was experiencing, Renée was less his child and more a Fucking Hot Woman. A hot woman who knew exactly what she wanted, was mature enough to understand the ramifications and smart enough to know how to obtain her goal with a singlemindedness that stunned him.

With that epiphany and awareness that he was not treating her with respect she deserved for being a FHW, he redoubled his efforts. The fingers he had deep inside her curled, looking for a little rough patch. Renée jumped slightly on his lap when he found it. Paul added a third finger and started pistoning in and out, each time reaching for that special spot within her. His thumb play with her button, never staying with one motion for long. His lips found her breast and suckled like a hungry child, including the odd nip. With Paul's full attention on the important things, it didn't take long until Renée sucked in a huge breath and exhaled with a heavy sigh, collapsing bonelessly into him.

"That was wonderful daddy, thank you." She said dreamily as he removed his hand from between her legs.

"You're welcome, beautiful. Now let me up." He said giving her a nudge. "The timer went off three minutes ago."

"I didn't hear it." She said opening her eyes and seeing his hard on, "You haven't cum yet."

"I don't need to orgasm every time." He contemplated explaining the complexity of the male libido, then decided that he didn't understand it well enough. "The pleasure is in the giving as much as the getting." He said instead.

Renée rolled her eyes behind his back, before she smiled and followed him to the kitchen.

***

Sharon texted when she got on the BART in Walnut Creek so Paul and Renée were waiting expectantly when she stepped out of the station towing her suitcase. The two exited the car, excited to greet her. But paused at her countenance, which said something was bothering her.

"Are you O.K.? Did something happen?" asked Paul.

"Is there someplace we could go before dinner?" Sharon responded. "Someplace within walking distance of here, so we can talk."

"That doesn't sound good."

Sharon glanced at Renée before looking back at Paul. "It's not bad. At least I don't think so, but you may feel different."

"If it's not bad, can't you just tell us?" Renée was not happy.

"Is it an old boyfriend?" Asked Paul softly.

"There are no old boyfriends. Not real ones anyway. But there is work." She took a big breath, "Felicity called."

Paul looked confused. "Who's Felicity? Another actress?"

"No. She's a producer for K.S. Productions." Sharon rushed the next statement. "They want me to come in to do a scene."

"The company that distributes your movies." Said Paul looking for more.

"And produces them." Sharon said with trepidation.

Paul and Renée traded equally baffled looks. "I don't see the problem." Paul explained.

"They want me to do a scene." Sharon repeated, "With other actors. Male actors that will fuck me."

"Male actors with huge shlongs." Renée got it.

"Yes." Said Sharon looking at Paul anxiously.

"Sharon," said Renée before Paul could respond, "Dad and I already talked about this. Unless he lied to me, and he never has that I know of, there's no problem."

Sharon turned her gaze from Paul to Renée and back again. "You have? There isn't?"

"Yeah, in the car on the way back from your place." Renée answered. "I was worried because I thought Dad really liked you and I thought your job would be an issue."

Sharon grimaced. She obviously had the same thoughts.

"Dad said you've probably fucked a lot of people in your job." Renée started.

Sharon didn't look mollified with that statement.

"He said you probably fucked people before you became an actress." Renée continued. "Then he said that he fucked women before he dated mom and that mom fucked guys before him. He's also sure that there are no end of number of people, male and female, who wanted to fuck me. But it's not about who you fuck, he said. It's about who you want to be with once you're done fucking. Who you cuddle with. Who you want to share your triumphs and fears with. You want to be with us enough to go to this stupid festival. That's good enough for us. For now at least."

Sharon looked at Paul in astonishment. "You said that?"

"More or less." Responded Paul sheepishly. "Renée can be rather eloquent when she wants to be."

"Yes she can be. I don't know why I'm surprised." Then focusing on Paul, "I said it before; you are a very unusual man."

Paul looked embarrassed but didn't reply.

She turned back to Renée. "Well, I think he's probably right. And just so you know; the number of people I've ever wanted to cuddle with after sex is three; Jerry and you two.

Paul smiled at that last statement. "You want to cuddle with me?"

"Yes. And spend time with you. Not fucking. And share my triumphs and fears. I want to see where this thing we started last Saturday will take us. I told you before you are special to me. You too Renée." Then handing her case to Paul, "Can we get going? I'm hungry. I haven't eaten all day I was so worried how you would react."

"You want to cuddle with me, too?" asked Renée as they slid in, "How's that work?"

Sharon turned to look over the seat. "Yes. I want to cuddle with you. And spend time and share triumphs and everything else that goes with it. And I don't know how it works. We'll figure it out as we go."

"I'm only 18. I don't have the experience that you have." Not intimidated, just curious.

"Renée, like your father," Sharon stated firmly, "I don't care who you've fucked before me or, in your case, who you haven't fucked."

"I didn't mean sex experience, I meant life experience."

"Oh, Renée, that's just being young. I know, no matter how I may feel, that I'm fairly young myself. I have more experience than you, but I have less than your dad. Being young is not a problem. Being young is an adventure. And I want to be there as you explore life and find your place. I would be sad if we never made love again, but I would be devastated if I wasn't allowed to be your friend." She turned to Paul. "The same goes for you. If you don't want to play with me, tell me. But please don't shut me out." The rest of the ride was quiet while the three absorbed the ramifications of that confession.

River3860
River3860
45 Followers