Inga Swenson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tone...please...get cock in my...butt."

"You're gonna have to do better than that bitch. Tell Tone what you want him to do with his nigger cock."

"Tone...please. I want...nigger cock in my white butt. Please..."

The youngster can't stand it. He's fucked a few high school skanks who hung around the ghetto, but never in his young life has he seen anything like the absolutely prime little ass of the high class 37 year old blonde. He quickly mounts the blonde from behind and in one thrust, buries his black cock deep into the ass of the beautiful Inga Swenson. Inga screams as the youngster is in all the way. Something is wrong...

"Tone...stop for a minute...it...hurts!"

In the heat of everything Inga has totally forgotten the anal lubricant! But there's no way the youngster is ever going to stop. The blonde's tight asshole feels too good for the youngster to ever stop. He is totally past the point of no return. The boy hears Inga scream and does slow down for a minute.

"TONE!!...YES!! SLOW!! FOR A MINUTE...LET ME...GET USED TO IT."

The pain Inga initially felt is stating to fade. The black teenager's cock now feels good in her ass. Inga can feel the youngster's cock deep in her bowels.

"YOU READY FOR SOME NIGGER DICK, BITCH?"

"YES!! PLEASE...GIVE ME...NIGGER DICK..."

The youngster starts slowly thrusting his cock deep into Inga's tiny butt hole. The youngster is on top of her, sweat dripping off the boy's dreadlocks. His red bandana is soaking wet as well.

"SHIT BITCH...GIVE ME THAT FINE BLONDE ASS...GIVE IT TO ME BITCH..."

"YES TONE!! YES!! I LOVE...BUTT SEX...!"

"GONNA POUND THE LIVIN SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS BITCH...SCREAM FOR THAT NIGGER DICK...SCREAM FOR IT!"

"TONE!! YESSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEE!! WITH...NIGGER DICK!! INGA LOVES...NIGGER DICKKKKK!!"

Tone's thrusting gets even more intense as he wraps his arms around the gorgeous slim blonde. He pounds the blonde's shitter as hard as he possibly can. The youngster, sweat dripping, shakes and shudders as he is getting to the point of no return.

"GONNA FILL YOUR ASS WITH MY NIGGER NUT!! BEG FOR THAT NIGGER NUT!! BEG FOR IT!!"

"TONE!! YES!! PLEASE!! IN MY...BUTT!!"

"AHHHHH SHIT YES!! CUMMIN BITCH!! CUMMIN IN YOUR WHITE ASSSSS!! UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Tone's big balls start to empty. The teenager's semen starts to shoot deep into the bowels of the prone blonde milf. Inga feels the youngster's warm semen so far in her belly it almost feels like it's coming out her mouth. Totally spent, the youngster collapses on top of the blonde milf, keeping his black cock buried in her as both of try in vain to catch their breath.

"Shit Inga...shit!! I can't believe it. You are one fine ass nigger lovin bitch..."

"YES I loveeee...your...nigger cock..."

After a few minutes the two lovers get off the couch, get cleaned up and head to Inga's bedroom. This was going to be a long night...

The next morning, Inga starts to wake up. She looks at the alarm and it says 9 am. She reaches over to find Tone sleeping next to her but feels nothing. The youngster is gone. He is no where to be found.

It had been a long night. The gang banger Tone Jefferson had fucked the gorgeous sexy Swedish blonde senseless three more times last night, filling her horny cunt until she ended up sleeping in a lake of the teenager's sperm. Inga wanted more but she had succeeded in draining the youngster's big balls. The two of them had fallen asleep around 3 am, Inga delirious with sexual bliss.

And now Tone is gone. Where did he go? What time did he get up and leave? Inga crawls out of bed, finds her red silk robe in the living room and puts on a pot of coffee. Her mind tried to figure out how things had ended up last night. Was it the Mellow Yellow? Was she just so horny she just had to have the youngster? And, one more thing? What if...Marcus finds out she just let his brother fuck her ass and spend the night with her?

If he does somehow find out, will Marcus dump her? Will he get in a big fight with his brother? If he does, he is so big and strong, he'd beat his brother to a pulp. A lot of things were crossing Inga Swenson's mind as she tried to make sense out of that happened last night.

A nice long shower, followed by some toast and coffee and the blonde is starting to feel normal again. After everything yesterday and last night just a leisurely day sitting by the pool with a glass of wine sounds like the perfect way to unwind.

Inga checks her cell phone. Should she send a text to Tone, telling him how much she enjoyed everything, and how she wants to see him again, soon? Right now she feels she better leave well enough alone. Inga sees no text from Marcus. He must be having fun at his trip to Florida.

But she does have a text from her neighbor, Judy. It's been a couple weeks since she heard from her neighbor. Of everyone she mas met so far in the United States Judy Bender is her favorite. She is just so nice and down to earth. Inga feels like she could talk to Judy about anything and vice versa. In spite of not having talked to her in awhile, they are still becoming real good friends.

"Hey girl! Haven't seen you in a couple weeks. Are you and Marcus still doing...the nasty? You know you two are the talk of the town."

"Yes, Marcus still my boyfriend but he went to some college in Florida to talk to football coach. Then he go to Louisiana then Texas. Marcus gone for two weeks."

"Inga, you're telling me he just left for Florida to look at their college?"

"Yes. He said he is having good time. Two students pick him up at airport and they show him around campus."

Judy Bender, ever the consummate football fan, knows all about the University of Florida "recruitment techniques." She's not sure to tell Inga or not.

"So...your new boyfriend is gone and you're in that big house all alone. What are you doing to...pass the time?"

"Well...I'm not so sure I should tell you, but last night...I was...naughty."

"Inga, I did see a strange car parked at the side of your house last night. So...you know you're going to have to tell me...everything. Hey! I have a couple bottles of white Zin and I'm just sitting here out by the pool with no one to talk to. Why don't you come over so we can talk about things. You know, about teenage cock or in my case...lack of."

"Judy, that sounds great. I am actually in lonely mood right now. I'll be right over."

Inga walks down the hill to her neighbor's and is surprised by what she sees. Judy Bender has cut her hair, and lost 10 pounds. She looks fabulous! The two milfs head out to the pool where the sexy red head has two glasses ready and one bottle open.

"Judy, I can't get over...you look...fantastic. I love your new hair cut."

"Thanks. I wasn't sure about it at first. But it does make me look a lot younger."

"Yes. And you lost some weight."

"Yes, ten pounds so far. It's taking a lot of hard exercise and staying away from chips and chocolate. It's been hard but I think it will be worth it. I got a few more to lose."

"Well, it's amazing."

"Inga, I know I don't have those big blue eyes, that Swedish accent, big tits, long legs, and perfect ass like you do, but I'm trying. To be honest, I haven't gotten any...teenage cock lately and it's getting to me. I know I have to look my best if I'm gonna snag one."

Charlene and Inga sit down by the pool and pour themselves a glass of white.

"So...Inga...tell me about the car parked by your house last night."

"Judy...I am embarrassed to tell you..."

"You should know by now you can tell me anything. It won't go any farther."

"Well, Marcus is gone, so I have Tone come over and sell me some...Mellow Yellow. One thing led to another, and..."

"My Godd!! You? And...TONE? I can't believe it. I had a feeling that he might like white women. He's even made a couple passes at me but for some reason nothing happened. So, tell me how was it?"

"Judy, he made me give him dildo show. He call me his personal whore, his nigger loving slut. Then he make me beg for his black cock. I He even make me lick his...butt."

"Inga, you go girl! So the classy breathtaking Inga Swenson who can get any man she wants, licks Tone's ASS? So...tell me..."

"Judy, that was first time I lick man down there."

"And...??"

"Judy...I LOVE it! I feel so...sexy. Tone treat me like whore. He make me beg for his...nigger dick. Then he give me butt sex on the couch. Then we go to bed and he fuck me many times. He stay night but this morning he is gone. I don't know if I make him mad or...I don't know."

"You know I kind of always thought that he may be a dom, but now I know he is."

"Dom? What is...Dom?"

"Inga, a dom is a man who takes total control of the female. So you liked it when he took control?"

"Yes. I like it, a lot. He even call me his nigger loving whore. He make me scream for his...nigger dick. I orgasm like crazy...many times."

Judy Bender knows that her new friend, the sultry classy Inga Swenson loves being a sub.

"But I think I may have made mistake. Marcus must not find out or..."

"Inga, Marcus is out of town. Let me tell you something. The University of Florida has quite a reputation for their recruitment techniques. Did he tell you if the students who met him at the airport were male, or female?"

"I never ask Marcus. I assume other boys on team."

"Inga, what they do down there is have two blonde cheerleaders meet him at the airport. They take him to the best hotel in town and spend the 4 or 5 days fucking his brains out. If the player is a decent recruit one cheerleader picks him up and takes him to a decent hotel. If the player is a 5 star recruit, then two of their hottest cheerleaders pick him up and end up taking turns with him until he signs the letter of intent. I'm sure that Marcus has his cock buried in one of them right now with the other one spread and ready."

"Marcus text me and tell me he stay at Swanky hotel overlooking Miami. He tell me he is with other students.. in...penthouse suite."

"Penthouse suite? I have an idea that boy will never get to Louisiana or Texas. The cheerleaders will keep his cock buried in those blonde twats until he signs the agreement. Like I said they recruit...hardcore."

"So...you think...Marcus not come back?"

"Honey, if I were in Vegas, I'd put a big bet on it."

The realization that Marcus Jefferson, her 18 year old lover, may never come back hits Inga like a ton of bricks. She thinks of their many nights together, his beautiful black cock buried in Inga's blonde cunt or ass. The smoking hot Swedish blonde and the black muscular teenager couldn't get enough of each other. And now her good friend Judy is telling her she may never see him again.

The conversation shifts to Judy's lack of male companionship.

"You know Inga, this little cunt of mine hasn't gotten any action lately. My dildo is getting so much action I'm afraid sometimes I'm gonna break that rubber thing. Actually looking back I think I may have made a huge mistake. I had my son Bruce, my strapping 18 year old hunk, right in the next bedroom and my son goes out and ends up fucking all of my...friends. I should have seduced him myself. I bet he never would have gone away this summer to live with his dad. Now the kid is going away to college. I'll only see him on holidays."

"Judy, I know what you go through. I have no...sex for long time. But now I have black dildo, named Ben Pounder model. I have lots and lots of sex with my wonderful rubber black boy."

"You know, I've been thinking about getting one of those things. I saw them down at Lily's Boutique. She told me she sells them just as fast as she gets them in."

"Judy, when Marcus not around I do some Mellow Yellow and then use my Ben Pounder dildo...many times. I have huge orgasms with black dildo, but still not as good as...real thing."

"Of course. So, what are you going to do Inga? You gonna call Tone again?"

"Well I don't know. I want to, but I don't want to seem...desperate."

Inga and Judy open the second bottle of white and spend a few hours talking about life in general. Inga is starting to feel that the two of them have a lot in common. She feels a closeness developing with her sexy redhead neighbor. Inga feels better after talking to her new friend.

That night Inga didn't receive any text from Marcus in Florida, or his brother Tone. Maybe the thing with Tone was just a one time deal. Inga spent the night with her Ben Pounder dildo, wishing either Marcus or his brother Tone were there to take care of her.

The next day Inga finally received a text from her black boyfriend.

"Miss Inga, sorry to take this long to hit you up. Just wanted to let you know that I am signing the letter to go to the university here in Florida. I haven't told anyone yet, and I wanted you to be the first to know. I have to tell my grandma next."

Inga tried to sound cheerful in spite of the bad news.

"Marcus, wonderful. When do you start? Are you coming home for awhile?"

"Miss Inga, the coach wants me to get started right away. They have their first game in a couple months and I have to learn all the plays. So I am staying here. I cancelled the trip to Texas and Louisiana."

This is exactly what Judy said what would happen. Inga knows that yes indeed two blonde cheerleaders have gotten their hooks into her shy black boyfriend.

"Inga I'm sorry, but I have to do whats best for me. I'll never forget the times we had. Maybe we can get together when I come home but right now I have no idea if I am ever coming home."

"Marcus...I totally understand. You are sweet young boy and I will always care about you."

Inga has to call Judy and tell her she was right. Marcus is gone. A couple hours later Inga turns on the television and the news is plastered about Marcus Jefferson, star running back of the Slater Mustangs, heading off to Florida. He is now the favorite to win next year's Heisman trophy.

Inga Swenson, 37 year old Swedish milf, with long tanned legs, tiny ass, big tits, and big blue eyes is now back to square one. Thank god she still has her black dildo. Whatever happens, her rubber fuck mate is always there to fuck her senseless.

Inga really will miss the muscular young black Marcus Jefferson, but there is another part of her that feels that another page in her life is about to start. Marcus, the shy black adonis, became a wonderful lover, with a big black teenage cock. But his short skinny unattractive brother Tone took things to another level. Tone made Inga feel used, slutty, like a cheap two dollar whore. Inga ponders texting Tone under the pretext of telling him the news about his brother. Hopefully the young street thug will want to come over tonight.

"Tone. Hi, this is Inga. Did you hear news about Marcus?"

"Ya. I had a feeling he was going to Florida. They throw all sorts of shit at the brothas. Make it hard for them to say no."

"Well I hope he made right decision."

"Tone, just wanted to et you know I had...wonderful time the other night."

"It was..fun...hell yea."

"Tone...do you want to come over? How about tonight? I am in...lonely mood."

The teenage thug knows that lonely actually means horny. The first class white bitch is horny...for some black dick! He wants to get his cock back in Inga's sweet ass more than anything in the world but he has a feeling if he plays things the right way, she'll be all his. He decides to throw her a curve and play a little hard to get.

"Sorry, I'm busy all week. Maybe next week. The boys heard about you getting a new basketball hoop and want to try it out."

Tone doesn't want to come over? He is...busy all week? Well, at least he'll come over next week.

"Yes Tone. I would like very much if you and boys come over to...shoot the baskets. I will make barbeque and you boys teach me all about...shooting the baskets."

"If we come over what are you gonna wear? I want you to show my boys...what you got."

"I wear something very sexy for you and your friends. I get new skimpy bikini. I will buy very special bikini for you boys."

"Sounds okay. I will bring Mellow Yellow. Hey I gotta go. I'll hit you up if I have an hour or two to kill."

"Okay Tone. Text me when you and boys come over so I go to butcher and get steaks."

For the next week, Inga is beside herself. She fantasizes about Tone and his friends. She can still picture the tall skinny Stick man, the good dresser with the flashy clothes, Big Willy, but most of all Big Dees. She hopes that the huge boy Big Dees will come over. She tries to imagine what Big Dees looks like naked. How big is his cock? He's almost 7 feet tall. That means his cock is...my God! It must be...huge!

Inga's computer sounds an alarm. It's her online friend Charlene Simmons. on video chat from Texas.

"Inga, just heard about Marcus Jefferson going to Florida. I thought that would happen."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Florida is famous for hooking up those black high school kids with a couple of blonde twenty something cheerleaders and lock them in a hotel until they sign the agreement. Everyone knows about it. How are you doing, Inga? What are you going to do for...cock?"

"Oh, I am okay. Trying to get over it. I look for boyfriend, find wonderful young boy, and now he's gone. So looking for another. I have my Ben Pounder dildo to keep me happy for now."

"Well, I just had a fight with Ben. He is starting to get the hots for one of his young blonde costars. They made a couple videos together and Ben confessed to me they are hooking up on the side. She's in her late teens and hotter than hell. No way I can compete with that."

"Charlene, that's too bad. It sounds like both our boyfriends left us for...young girls."

"Ben has done this before a few times. After a couple weeks fucking her every which way he'll get tired of her. That boy always ends up coming back to his...blonde mama. The make up sex we have is always amazing."

The two online friends talk about...of all things...football. Inga for some reason doesn't tell Charlene about her night with Marcus brother the street thug Tone. Inga likes Charlene Simmons but it's probably best to not let complete strangers know about everything going on in her life.

A few days later Inga got a text from Tone. He's coming over in in half an hour and has a couple of hours free time. The smoking hot blonde quickly readies herself for the teenage boy. She combs out her hair, make up, and puts on a sexy see thru green top and matching heels. She decides to go without panties, knowing they won't stay on for very long anyway.

At the door, Inga gives the boy a big smile and gives him a kiss. She fetches a beer for the youngster and sits down next to him. They talk a little about Marcus and how it doesn't look like he'll ever come back to Southern California. Inga can see the boy is getting restless. He isn't over at her house to talk about his brother.

"Tone. I am so glad you come over to see me. I had such...wonderful time with you and want it to...happen again."

"You do? Then show me...bitch. Show me that high class pussy and that hot little ass."

Inga stands up and takes off her see thru top. She is now totally naked except her green stiletto heels. Standing right in front of the boy she plays with her tits. She can see Tone's cock starting to harden. Spreading her long legs the youngster can see that her swollen hole is open, the wetness starting to ooze out.

"You like Tone? I turn around and show you...my ass..."

Inga turns around and again spreads her legs. Reaching back she spreads her ass cheeks, the tiny brown shitter opening up for the black boy.

"Very nice, bitch. You have a very nice asshole. It looks like it needs...some nigger dick. You want my nigger dick in your ass, bitch?"