Inga Swenson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,841 Followers

"JAMAAL!! YES BOY!! YESSSS!! I LOVVVVEEEE ITTTTT!!"

Like he did last time the boy zeroes on her swollen clit, then he puts his lips on the throbbing bud and gently sucks.

"JAMAAL!! YOU'RE DRIVING ME...CRAZY!! I DO ANYTHING!! I AM YOUR NIGGER LOVING WHORE!! I NEVER FEEL LIKE THIS BEFORE!!"

"MRS SWENSON!! YOUR CUNT IS SO FUCKIN BEAUTIFUL!! IT'S READY FOR MY BIG NIGGER DICK, ISN'T IT? YOU'RE GETTING THIS BIG NIGGER DICK...ALL FUCKIN NIGHT!"

"YES JAMAAL!! PLEASE!! EAT YOUR BLONDE MAMA!! JAMAAL!! INGA GONNA...CUM!! YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Inga Swenson grabs the boy's dreadlocks and holds his head against her as his tongue licks her clit. Inga's whole body shudders as she humps her hips against the boy's long pink tongue, exploding in lust as the hot water hits them in the back.

"AAAAAAIIIIEEEEEE!! AAAAIIIEEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!"

After her huge orgasm Inga looks down at the boy's big black cock now sticking straight out once again. She has a thought about bending over and letting the youngster mount her in the shower but her bed and the fresh smelling sheets sound too good to resist.

"Lets dry off and get into bed. I have new sheets."

After drying each other off the youngster picks up the blonde milf and laughing throws her onto the bed. She crooks her finger, in effect telling the big black boy to please hurry. As the youngster climbs into bed, Inga gets on her hands and knees. The blonde milf grabs the boys thick ebony cock and guides it inside. Jamaal's big black cock will feel so good from this position.

"JAMAAL...FUCK ME HARD...LIKE NIGGER LOVIN WHORE!!"

JoMaddox
JoMaddox
1,841 Followers