Inga Swenson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tone...yes! I want...nigger dick...in my ass..."

"Come here bitch. get my fuckin shorts off and take care of my nigger dick."

Inga kneels down in front of the boy, gives him a huge smile, and pulls his nylon shorts down. The gangbanger's black cock is standing straight up, already throbbing. Inga gasps as it's been a few days since she has laid her eyes on a teenage cock.

"Ohhh...Tone...I miss...your cock so much..."

"Shit Inga...you want this nigger dick don't you. Then get started bitch. You know what to do..."

"Inga moans as she goes down on the black cock. She can taste the precum oozing out of the inflamed cock head. Her hands gently fondle the youngster's huge balls, filled with teenage sperm after a few days of no activity. She then relaxes her throat, taking the boy all the way down her throat. Tone's head goes back and his eyes roll back in his head as he realizes that in Inga Swenson, he has just found the grand prize. This blonde slut has it all and she loves...nigger dick!

"SHIT BITCH!! HELL YESSSS!! GO FOR IT BITCH!! EAT MY FUCKIN NIGGER DICK!!"

Tone's words encourage Inga to step up the pace. She knows that after a few days, the skinny black kid won't last too long. Her mouth goes up and down on the boy's black cock. Tone thrusts his hips off the couch in an effort to get his cock all the way down her throat.

"SHIT INGA...YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOUR PRETTY BLONDE ASS WITH MY NIGGER DICK?"

"UM HMMM..."

Her mouth full of cock, Inga nods.

"YOU GONNA FUCK ALL MY HOMIES WHEN THEY COME OVER?"

The blonde milf has no idea what Tone is Talking about.

"BITCH...YOU GONNA FUCK ALL OF MY GANG, INGA? MY BOYS GONNA STICK THOSE NIGGER DICK IN YOUR PRETTY BLONDE ASS...YOU GONNA LICK ALL THOSE YOUNG BLACK ASSES?"

"Yes Tone...yes."

The teenage street thug is ready. The beautiful blonde milf's mouth was too much for young Tone Jefferson.

"GONNA FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH A LOAD OF MY NIGGER NUT!! EAT IT BITCH!! EAT EVERY FUCKIN DROP OF MY NIGGER NUT!!"

The boy moans as he starts cumming. Inga can feel the first blast hit the back of her throat. The youth's semen seems warmer and thicker than the other night. The beautiful blonde swallows rope after rope of the boy's sweet jism. Tone grabs the back of Inga's head and holds her head down as he unloads in her sucking mouth. The gorgeous blonde makes eye contact with the boy and smiles as the boy shudders and shakes.

"UHHHHHHH!! SHIT!! HELL YES!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUHHHHHHHHH!!"

Never daring to take her mouth off the boys cock, Inga swallows every drop. Finally Tone is done.

"OHHHHH!! STIT!! JESUSSS FICKINNNN CHRIST BITCH...YOU ATE IT ALL!!"

Inga smiles and licks her lips. she gets up and lewdly opens her tight blonde ass cheeks to the boy.

"Tone, can we...have...butt sex...? Now?"

"SHIT INGA...HELL YEA! I'M GONNA POUND THE SHIT OUT OF THAT PRETTY LITTLE ASS...THEN FILL THAT FINE ASS WITH MY NIGGER NUT."

Inga gets on the couch in the doggie position, reaches back and guides the youngster's cock to the entrance of her ass. Just as the still horny boy starts to push his cell phone goes off. Tone knows that some things are more important than a gorgeous 37 year old blonde's tight butt hole. He reluctantly picks up and listens to the voice at the other end. Inga grows a bit impatient, but has no alternative but to wait for the boy to hang up.

Tone crawls off the gorgeous blonde. Their afternoon of fucking will have to wait for another day. His boss just called telling Tone that a couple of his crew, namely Stick man and Big Dees are late with a couple of deliveries. Customers want their shit...now. So Tone will have to hustle back to the street corner and find out what's up.

"Inga...sorry bitch. I gotta go. Boss is pissed."

Tone quickly puts on his t-shirt and nylon pants and out the door he goes. Inga Swenson will have to use her trusty black dildo as her playmate this afternoon. Thank god for that thing!

The next day Inga goes to Lily's Boutique at the mall. She hasn't heard from Tone since he bolted out the door so suddenly yesterday. As far as Inga knew Tone and his gang were still coming over to shoot some baskets on saturday. Tone had asked her what she was planning to wear and there's no way she wanted to disappoint any of those boys. Of course Lily had heard the news about Marcus Jefferson leaving to play football at Florida.

"Lily, I am having some...guests over saturday for barbeque. I need a...sexy bikini to wear outside."

"Inga...I assume...male guests. Are there other women there or are you the only one?"

"I think...5 or 6 boys and just me."

"Oh I see. And you want to let them know that you...are...horny...right?"

"Yes."

"I remember last time you went for the orange string with the matching heels. I just got some new things in today...over here."

Lily shows Inga some short shorts, see thru halter tops but nothing catches Inga's eye. She asks Lily if she has something else.

"You know I just got this stuff in today. Its still in the box. Let's look at it."

They go through the big box and Inga falls in love with a pair of ripped denim short shorts. The front has a pink ribbon tie in the crotch and the hind end has two words embossed in the butt cheeks. Inga tries on the shorts, and Lily makes sure they fit perfectly. She turns around, looks in the mirror and the tiny shorts are perfect. The word BLONDE is on one cheek and SLUT is on the other cheek.

"Lily I love these. The boys, um...my...guests will like them. Now I need...matching top."

"Inga...here is the matching top. I know you had your heart set on a new bikini but I think this little number will blow them away."

The hot pink halter top has BLONDE SLUT embossed across her tits. The tiny top fits perfectly as well.

"Lily I take these. Now I need hot pink heels. You know...the ones that say fuck me."

Lily points her to some hot pink heels with ankle straps, telling Inga that they are designed not to fly off if things get a bit...intense. Inga heads home pleased with her purchase. On the way home she gets half a dozen New York steaks. Now she just hopes the boy's don't cancel at the last minute. Inga decides to send Tone a text. An hour later Tone texts her back saying that yes, everyone is coming over saturday. He asks the gorgeous blonde to make sure she looks good for his friends. Inga tells him that even though it's not a bikini, that yes she has something the boys will definitely enjoy.

On saturday the horny milf steps out of the shower and looks at the clock. Tone and his friends should be over in a little more than half an hour. Suddenly it hits her. Inga Swenson, the former Miss Sweden, runner up to Miss Universe, the queen of high European society, and one of the richest and most beautiful women in the world is so nervous she is literally shaking with excitement!

The tiny ripped denim shorts, matching top and hot pink heels are perfect. Some lipstick, make up, some jewelry and she is almost finished. Inga decides to let her hair down, making sure the ends curl just a bit. Inga looks in the mirror and is very happy with what she sees. Her reverie is broken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Inga Swenson doesn't know what to expect.

"Hi Inga!" It was Tone

"Hi Mrs Swenson!...Hi Miss Inga!...Hello Mrs Swenson!"

The five young black boys enter the living room and Tone hands her a package. The boys have chipped in and bought her a basketball jersey and matching shorts from the Los Angeles Lakers.

"My boys know how much you like watching hoops. Thought you'd like this."

"Yes I do! Thank you boys..."

"Inga you remember my boys, Slick Willy, Stick man, and Big Dees."

Yes I do. I am so happy you could come. I hope we have lots of...fun. Now I haven't met you yet."

"Hi. I'm Jamaal."

The boy named Jamaal is about 6'4. His muscular biceps bulge out of his sleeveless t-shirt. Inga's mouth waters at the sight of the newcomer. The youngster has long dreadlocks with very dark skin with dark piercing eyes. Jamaal's shorts hang down below his knees. Inga can tell the boy already has a hard on.

"Lets go outside. Is everyone hungry? I got some special steaks and I will put on barbeque."

The 5 black teenagers head outside, following the gorgeous milf in the sexy short shorts and pink heels. The blonde's delicious butt cheeks wiggle as she walks outside to the patio. Inga can see the boys checking out her rear end.

"Willy, Jamaal?? You like my shorts?"

"Definitely...Mrs Swenson. They're cool."

"You know boys...Inga is exactly what she says she is. Wait till you find out."

She turns around giving Tone a naughty smile.

"Tone, don't you tell your friends...our naughty secrets."

Inga puts on the steaks and puts out some beer and lemonade for the boys.

You know Inga, just to get everyone in a party mood...maybe you should do a little...blow to get started.

Tone lays out a couple lines and Inga inhales the Mellow Yellow like a pro. The boys cheer as Inga smiles. The blow hits her immediately. She now has a nice buzz started.

"Yes!! I like!! I feel...wonderful!!"

As the boys finish their meals and clean the table, the boys are ready to check out the new basketball hoop that Inga had installed for Marcus.

"Miss Inga...can we play some hoops?"

"Yes. I watch you boys...shoot all the baskets. I like to watch...you boys."

"No way! We're gonna play a real game here. Let's see, there's six of us including you. Well play three on three. Lets choose sides."

"I want Inga! no, I want Inga."

The 5 boys finally decide that it was fair if Tone, Big Dees and Inga were on one team. Big Willie, Jamaal and Stick man were on the other team. The first team to 10 wins the game.

"Okay what do we play for?"

"How about a hundred a man?"

"You okay with that Inga?"

"Sure. But I have suggestion. How about we play to 10 baskets like you say. But losing team has to take tops off?"

"Hell yea I like that."

The game starts and Inga gets the ball and Stick man grabs her, laughing. The boy's hands cup her titties through her sheer top.

"Hey, That's a foul! Two free throws for Inga."

Inga throws up a shot but misses horribly, the ball getting halfway to the basket.

"I need practice. I need lots of practice and lessons from you boys. Maybe you boys come over more often and then I get better at shooting the baskets."

"Hey Dees, give Inga a little help like you did at that party."

The gigantic boy lifts the blonde milf up and hoists her on his shoulders. Inga long tanned legs are straddling the boy's neck. Dees gets under the basket and Inga drops it in. The boys cheer. The 7 foot teenager slowly lets her back down.

"One basket for our team. Thank you Dees!"

Slick Willy gets the ball, passes the ball to Jamaal who dribbles as Inga tries to check him. She can't take her eyes off the boy's shorts, the boy's coal black skin perspiring like crazy in the summer sun.

"Hey Mrs Swenson, why don't you foul me?"

Inga makes a desperate grab for the boy, almost falling over in her 5 inch stilettos. Tone catches her and everyone laughs. Inga finally grabs the coal black boy and grabs the front of his nylon shorts. Everyone stops as Inga runs her hand along the boy's hard cock. The boy's cock is huge!

"Hey, I just got fouled. Don't I get a couple free throws?"

"You get one, nigga. That's all."

Jamaal swishes his free throw and the game is tied. The game goes back and forth. Tone swishes one from long range and Inga screams her approval as Big Dees gives him a high five. The game is tied.

"Hey, listen to her scream. Shit! Inga, do you scream like that when you're getting the nigger dick?"

Inga smiles at Slick Willy.

"Willy, why don't you ask Tone if I...scream?"

"Shit yes...this fine blonde lady...screams like a bitch for that nigger dick."

The game is tied at nine. Next basket wins the game.

Slick Willy dribbles and passes the ball to Stick man. Everyone knows who is supposed to win this game. Stick man passes the ball to Jamaal and Inga grabs the boy again, this time pulling down his nylon shorts. The youngsters 10 inch cock sticks straight out as Inga rubs her hand along the boy's hard teenage dick. Jamaal shoots the ball and swishes.

Everyone is having a great time as its time for the losers to take off their shirts. First Tone, then big Dees take off their sweaty shirts. Inga's cunt starts to moisten when she finally gets to see big Dees muscular physique.

"Comon Inga...your turn. Get it off."

"Jamaal, come here and give me a hand."

Jamaal goes over and four hands pull the halter top over her head. The smoking hot blonde's big tits now totally exposed to five black teenagers.

"Shit Inga...you have some fine ass big titties."

"Look at those nipples. They look like little...erasers."

"Okay we play one more game. This time losing team takes off everything."

"Okay, but every time you grab Inga's fine ass titties its a foul."

Big Dees dribbles the ball and passes it to Tone who swishes another from long range. This time Inga runs over to give Tone a big hug, her tits mashed against his bare chest She kisses the boy, the others watching, waiting their turn with the hot blonde milf.

The second game quickly deteriorates from basketball. Stick man turns and grabs Inga's big firm tits as Jamaal tries to untie the front of her short shorts. The Mellow Yellow has done a job on Inga as she can think of nothing else but the five black cocks she will get her hands on very soon.

"Maybe we...just call game a tie? And we go..inside? I am getting burn on my...boobs."

Inga and the five teenagers head to the living room and sit down. Inga is so horny she can't stand it. Tone tells Inga to stand up.

"Inga, stand up and show my boys what you got."

The smoking hot Swedish blonde stands up, smiles and runs her hands over her big firm breasts. Even at 37, there's hardly a bit of sag. She turns around spreads her legs and bends over just a bit. The boys just watch in awe at the blonde beauty.

"Shit! She's so fuckin fine. My fuckin dick's gonna nut just looking at that bitch."

"I gotta get out of these fuckin shorts so she can cop my knob. I gotta have her swallow my shit."

"I'm gonna pound the shit out of her and make her squeal like a pig."

Just then Tone interrupts everything.

"Listen homies! Inga tell my homies who you belong to."

Tone, I belong to you. I am your...property. I will do everything you want."

"You hear that? You niggas ain't getting any of that shit. You want some of that fine ass? Well, it ain't happening. I've gotten too many complaints abut you niggas not doing your job. In fact the other day I just about had my dick up Inga's fine white ass when I got the call from Master K. I had to cover for you niggas. So you niggas don't get any of Inga's blonde ass. Except my boy Jamaal."

The boys look at each other. Each, in their own way know that Tone was right. They haven't been dong a good job with their deliveries and customers were complaining. It looks like the party isn't going to happen. But what about Jamaal?

"Jamaal, now this fine nigga has done a good job and kept up with all his customers. So Jamaal, my nigga boy, why don't you open your present?"

Inga smiles and walks over to young Jamaal, the large boy with the coal black skin, muscular body, long dreadlocks, and dark piercing eyes. Inga is surprised and a bit disappointed to hear that she will not get to fuck the whole gang, but some alone time with the big black hunk Jamaal will do very nicely. Standing right in front of the youngster, Jamaal nervously unties the hot pink string in the crotch on Inga's ripped denim shorts. The boys sit there as the beautiful blonde milf steps out of the short shorts.

"Inga, turn around and open that ass so my niggas can see inside. And show Jamaal where he's going to stick his nigga dick."

Inga turns around, bends over and spreads her cheeks. The smoking hot blonde loves showing the boys her asshole, even though it looks like only one of them is going to get it. Inga grabs Jamaal's trembling hand and lets the boy play with her ass cheeks. She pushes the youngster's head against her ass and the boy nervously sticks his tongue out, licking her brown shitter. The gorgeous blond shudders and moans as the boy gets his tongue inside, now clearly getting the hang of it.

"So niggas. ...my boy Jamaal gets to lick that fine blonde ass while you motherfuckers just sit here and watch. I hope you niggas are learning your lesson."

"OHHHH JAMAAL!! YOUR TONGUE!! I LOVE YOUR TONGUE!! I'M GOING TO...ORGASMMMMMM!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

"Listen to that bitch squeal like a pig. Just wait till he gets his big nigger dick up her ass. Hey Inga, now why don't you take care of my boy here while we watch?"

The slim athletic blonde kneels in front of the nervous youngster. The boy has quite a little experience with a lot of the sluts from the ghetto, but has never even been close to a white women before. And this drop dead blonde just let him stick his tongue in her ass and is now pulling down his shorts.

Inga lets out a "My GODDDD! when she sees the youngsters rock hard dick standing straight up. The big muscular boy is sweating up a storm. She pulls the youngster's nylon shorts down his legs them throws them to the side. Inga is excited as hell. The muscular boy's cock is just incredible!

But what really turns Inga on is the fact that there are 4 other teenage black boys sitting there next to them watching everything. She wants more than anything to put on a good show for these teenagers.

Young Jamaal's skin is so dark, his big cock looks like a piece of thick black steel. The head of his cock is the same dark color as the rest of his cock. The boy's meaty fuck stick is oozing a river of precum. The blonde beauty puts the tip of the boy's cock in her mouth, savoring the taste of the leaking fluid.

"MMMM! JAMAAL...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG BOY...!!"

"Hey Bitch, tell that boy how sweet that nigger cock tastes."

"YES...NIGGER COCK TASTES...MMMMMMMM!! YUMMM!!"

"Shit, look at my nigger lovin bitch go down on my boy Jamaal! Get that nigger dick all the way in your pretty white mouth...yes, like that!"

The others are mesmerized by the magnificent blonde beauty right next to them with Jamaal's big black cock in her mouth. This is too good to miss!

"OOOOHHHHH SHIT!! YESSSS!!"

Inga relaxes and takes the boy all the way down her throat. Jamaal makes eye contact with the blonde and she smiles and massages his big balls.

"Hey niggas...look at my bitch take that nigger cock in her throat. I bet now you wished you did a better job making those deliveries, don't you niggas...? Go ahead Jamaal. grab the back of her head and force her down on that nigger cock. She loves it like that."

Jamaal does what Tone says and grabs the back of Inga's head. He thrusts upward and Inga takes the boys cock all the way down her throat.

"AAAACCCKKK!! UCCCKKKK!! UCCKKKK!"

"Look at my nigger lovin bitch chokin like a pig! Comon Inga...eat that nigger cock! YES!! Jamaal, you doin okay?"

"Yes...Tone...ohhh shit!! I think I'm gonna..."

"COMON BITCH!! EAT HIS NIGGER NUT!!"

The boy moans and starts unloading in Inga's sucking mouth. The boy pushes Inga's mouth down and Inga chokes on the boy's semen.

"UHHHHHHHHH!! SHIT!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"UCCCKKK!! UCCCKKKK!! UCCCCKKKKKK!!"

A stream of the boy's jism starts running out of the side of her mouth and down her chin. The boys laugh and high five as the lovely Inga Swenson tries to no avail to swallow the boy's steady stream of white cock sauce.

"Shit! Jamaal shot so much nigger nut Inga couldn't swallow it all!"

"Goddam, bro, she choked like a whore on that big black dick. She loves it, doesn't she?"