Inga Swenson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Jamaal, the newcomer, his legs spread on the couch, is blown away by what just happened. The stunning older blonde with the broken English, long legs, and sweet ass just sucked him off! The boy's coal black skin shines as sweat pours from his spent body. Inga licks up the sweet tasting semen from the side of her mouth and her chin.

"Jamaal? You like?"

"Hell yea...bitch...my boy Jamaal loved it didn't you bro?"

"Yes...Tone...I can't believe her...she is..."

Inga can see the youngster is still half erect. She looks at Tone as if asking him what to do next.

"Hey Jamaal...go ahead homie. take my sweet ass blonde lady into the bedroom and fuck the living shit out of her. That's what you want, don't you Inga."

Inga gives Tone a smile and nods her head. The blonde milf is having the time of her life, being a slut for 5 teenage black boys. The Mellow Yellow has her feeling like she doesn't have a care in the world. The big muscular Jamaal picks up the blonde beauty and she laughs as he carries her off to her bedroom.

"Hey Jamaal, leave that door open so my homies can hear my classy blonde whore scream like a bitch for that nigger dick."

Now all alone in her bedroom, Inga puts her arms around the boy and kisses him as he heads over to the bed. Inga is laughing as he throws the gorgeous blonde on the bed, her slim sexy body bounces as she smiles and crooks her finger, begging the muscular coal black youngster to hurry and join her. Jamaal climbs into bed and Inga spreads her legs hoping the boy will get that dick inside her.

"JAMAAL...PLEASE PUT NIGGER DICK IN ME...NOW!! PLEASE!!"

But the muscular teenager has other ideas. Even though he has been with a couple other girls from the hood, the sweating youngster has never seen anyone as beautiful as the smoking hot blonde goddess. He stares at Inga's oozing love hole, open and ready for the teenager.

"PLEASE JAMAAL...FUCK ME!! PLEASE!!"

Jamaal knows that the rest of the gang in the other room are listening. he is uncomfortable talking this way to the gorgeous sexy blonde goddess but he plays along. Maybe Inga wants him to talk that way.

"GONNA EAT THAT NIGGER LOVIN CUNT OF YOURS BITCH..."

The boy heads down and licks the fluid running down the inside of her thigh. Inga knows how much she loves having her pussy licked. Marcus wasn't very good at eating pussy, even though he got better as time went along. Maybe Jamaal just loves eating pussy.

"JAMAAL!! GO AHEAD...PLEASE!! LICK MEEEE YESSSSS!!"

Jamaal finally licks her swollen lips of her inflamed pussy. Inga screams as the youngster finds a sensitive spot.

"JAMAAL!! I LOVE ITTTTT!! YESSSSS!!"

Inga's fists pound the bed as the boy continues on. Jamaal's long dreadlocks hang down, tickling the sensitive area around Inga's dripping hole. She grabs the back of Jamaal's head, her hands grabbing the top of his dreadlocks as her hips buck off the bed. Inga knows right away that young Jamaal is an absolute prize! Finally the boy's pink tongue finds Inga's swollen clit, driving her crazy with lust.

"JAMAAL!! YESSSS!! YOU ARE SUCH GOOD...PUSSY EATER!! I LOVE ITTTTTTT!!"

Jamaal knows that he has found the older blonde's magic spot. He puts his mouth on her swollen clit and gently sucks as his tongue plays with the swollen bud.

Inga writhes on the bed, and screams as she orgasms. Her hips flying off the bed...she makes sure she screams so the boys in the other room can hear everything.

"JAMAAL!! YESSSS!! CUMMING JAMAAL!! CUMMMINNGGGGGG!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

In the other room, the basketball game on TV is interrupted by the loud screaming in the other room. Tone is making sure the others get the point of why they're not in the bedroom with the gorgeous blonde.

"You niggas hear my bitch scream? My boy Jamaal is doing some nasty shit on her pussy with his tongue. Hell, I didn't know my nigger lovin bitch loved having her pussy eaten like that. I bet she's got those fine ass legs all spread and ready for Jamaal's big nigger dick."

In the bedroom it's time. The magnificent tanned blonde, her legs spread, smiles at the nervous boy. Young Jamaal is dripping wet from a combination of nervousness and excitement. He slowly climbs on top of the beautiful blonde. Jamaal knows the others in the other room are waiting to hear what's going on.

"YOU GOT THOSE LONG WHITE LEGS ALL SPREAD FOR ME. TONIGHT SLUT, JAMAAL'S GONNA BE YOUR BIG BLACK NIGGER BULL. ...ALL NICE AND PRETTY. YOU WANT MY NIGGER DICK, DON'T YOU SLUT?"

"YES!! PLEASE GET NIGGER DICK IN ME..YES!! MY WHITE LEGS ALL SPREAD FOR YOU, JAMAAL."

Inga grabs the teenager's dripping cock and the sweating black teenager thrusts his hips, burying his huge black cock inside the gorgeous milf. The blonde's sweet hole now filled with the boy's black fuck stick.

"JAMAAL!! YESSS!! NIGGER DICK!! IN MEEEE!! YESSS!! I LOVE IT!!"

The youngster makes eye contact with Inga's gorgeous deep blue eyes, not believing his luck. He can feel Mrs Swenson's tight wet hole actually squeezing his cock. He starts slow, not wanting to hurt the beautiful blonde.

"YES!! JAMAAL...YOUR DICK!! NIGGER DICK!! FEELS SO GOOD IN INGAAAA!!"

In the living room, no one cares about the game on TV. Even though it's an important playoff game, the score is tied, and its one of the best games of the year, the four other boys' attention is totally on what is happening in the other room. Tone turns down the sound on the TV.

"I bet she's gonna pull those fine ass legs back so my boy Jamaal can give it to her real good."

"JAMAAL!! PLEASE!! FUCK ME!! HARD!! PLEASE!! REAL HARD!!"

"HELL YES!! GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD YOU'RE GONNA SCREAM LIKE A NIGGER LOVIN BITCH!!"

In the bedroom Jamaal is getting the hang of it. The luscious Mrs Swenson loves it! He grabs her legs and pulls them back behind his broad muscular shoulders. Inga is now flat on her back, her heels high in the air as the youngster prepares his final assault on the smoking hot blonde milf. He cups the tiny globes of Inga's tiny ass and holds on for leverage as he thrusts his big black cock as hard as he can. Inga screams as the youngster hits her cervix.

"YESSSS!! I AM NIGGER LOVING BITCH!! I LOVE...NIGGER DICK!!"

The blonde widow's words and her tight pussy are too much for the teenager. He wanted this to last, but he has to fuck her hard now. He just cant stand it anymore. Not caring about anything but how good his big cock feels, he thrusts his hips again, then again and again. The pounding rhythm fills the room, the sound of pure animal lust also filling the living room where the other boys have lost all interest in the game of the year. The headboard of Inga's bed hits the wall in the rhythm of the two fuck mates.

"BANG! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!"

"JAMAAL!! PLEASE!! YES!! I LOVE BIG NIGGER DICK!!"

Inga's sexy body is bathed in the sweat of the muscular youngster on top of her. She looks at the boy's face. The long dreadlocks flying as his whole body shudders and shakes. Inga can feel the youngster's thrusts becoming shorter and faster. She knows its only seconds until..

"OHHHH SHIT BITCH!! BIG NIGGER DICK GONNA CUM IN YOU..."

"YES!! GO AHEAD MY BIG NIGGER BULL!! LET IT GO!!"

"UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"I CAN FEEL IT!! YES!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! IIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

In the other room the boys just look at each other. Tone speaks up.

"Listen to my bitch scream like a pig!! My boy Jamaal really did a number on that fine ass nigger loving bitch! I bet all that nigger nut is running out of her fine ass blonde pussy."

In the bedroom the two fuck mates try to catch their breath. Inga puts a finger over her lips as if telling Jamaal not to say anything for a minute. She smiles and kisses the youngster. They lock lips as they make out, as Inga's sweet pussy squeezes the last drops of semen out of the panting youngsters spent cock. . Jamaal's long dreadlocks tickle Inga's pretty face as she whispers into the boy's ear.

"Jamaal...you are...wonderful!"

She kisses him again and then her swollen pussy can feel the youngster is still semi hard. The gorgeous blonde can feel the youngster's semen ooze out and start to run down the inside of her tanned thighs, forming a puddle underneath her. Normally Inga would have preferred to change the bed sheets but finds it very sexy to be laying in a pool of the youngsters semen. As young Jamaal finally catches his breath she knows what she wants.

"JAMAAL YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD, MAKE INGA...SO HAPPY. NOW LET ME GET ON TOP OF YOU AND INGA FUCK YOU HIS TIME..."

Without uncoupling the black boy turns over so that the sexy blonde milf is in top of him. She smiles at the boy and slowly moves her hips, the teenager's coal black pipe sliding deliciously in and out of her warm wet sheath. She can feel the youngster's big cock start to harden again, slowly returning to full hardness. Jamaal grabs Inga's tiny butt and thrusts his hips upward and the sexy blonde screams as once again she can feel Jamaal's 10 inch thickness hit her cervvix.

"JAMAAL!! YESSSS!! I CAN FEEL YOUR NIGGER DICK!! IT'S HITTING BOTTOM!! EEEEEEEEIIIIEEEE!!"

Inga slowly ups the pace, wanting to make this last. It is just too good, the feeling of the muscular teenager so wonderful, that there's no way she wants the boy to unload right away. The two fuck mates, realizing that this is much more than just animal sex, totally lost in each other, suddenly hear footsteps. Tone is entering the room.

"Hey Nigga! I told you my bitch loves those big nigger dicks! Was I right?"

"Hell yea Tone, I just fucked the shit out of her and now she wants more."

Tone walks over to the edge of the bed so that he can see everything close up. The lovely blonde is on top of the muscular Jamaal, her hips moving deliciously up and down, the boy's cock moving in and out of her dripping wetness.

"You like my nigga's big dick, don't you bitch? You can't get enough of that big black dick, right?"

"Yes Tone. I love it. I fuckin love Jamaal's big...nigger dick."

"Comon Inga, ride that big nigger dick like a bitch! Comon ride that fuckin black dick hard and let my boy drain his balls in your pretty blonde cunt."

The Swedish blonde and the black teenager were having such a great time. Both of them wished they could be all alone with each other, but Tone standing there actually starts to further excite the blonde milf. If Tone is going to stand there next to them, then she is determined to give Tone a good show. Inga grabs the sweating youngster beneath her and holds him tight against her, starting to slowly step up the pace.

"COMON BITCH!! SHOW ME WHAT A NIGGER LOVING BITCH YOU ARE!! RIDE THAT NIGGER DICK!!"

The blonde, now delirious with animal lust, starts to move her hips faster. Hell with making this last. She wants to feel the wonderful coal black boy's cock deep in her belly. She wants to show both of these boys what a slut she is. Just then Inga feels something. Tone has taken off his shoes and nylon shorts and is actually climbing into bed with them!

"SHIT INGA!! THAT PRETTY BLONDE ASS OF YOURS LOOKS SO FUCKIN GOOD! I JUST GOTTA STICK MY NIGGER DICK IN THERE!! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!"

Is Tone actually going to...?? The gang leader starts to mount the sexy older blonde, his cock sticking straight out. Inga's ass cheeks move up and down, making it impossible for Tone to find the target.

Inga has never in her life experienced anything like this. Two teenage black boys are going to have their way with her! When five teenage boys came over tonight, she thought that something like this may happen, but when Tone told the gang that only Jamaal was going to fuck her she had forgot about it. Even though she was having the time of her life with the muscular young Jamaal, it was going to be wonderful to have Tone's cock in her ass again. Inga slows down her motion then spreads her legs a bit, reaching behind to help Tone hit the target.

"GONNA FILL YOUR PRETTY BLONDE ASS WITH MY NIGGER DICK...YOU FUCKIN BITCH..."

"YES TONE!! HURRY!! IN ME!! GIVE ME...BUTT SEX!! PLEASE!!"

The combination of Jamaal's sweat and his semen have coated the outside of Inga's tight ass. The blonde thinks for a minute to hurry and get the lubricant but Tone pushes and in one hard thrust his cock is all the way inside Inga's tight asshole.

"AWWWWWWWW!! AAAAWWWWWWW!! TONE!! JAMAAL!!"

On top of Inga, Tone now has his black buried inside Inga's tiny shitter.

Underneath, young Jamaal can feel the additional weight of his boss.

"SHIT JAMAAL!! WE JUST MADE OUR NIGGER LOVING BITCH AN OREO SLUT!! YOU DOING OKAY BITCH? YOU WANT TWO BROTHAS TO NUT IN YOU AT THE SAME TIME?"

The pleasure-pain from Tone's sudden assault is now a gone and Inga feels nothing except the feeling that she is totally stuffed with two black teenage cocks. The feeling is incredible! She wants to show these boys the time of their life.

"YES!! BOYS!! GO AHEAD!! GIVE IT TO ME!! TWO NIGGER DICKS!! PLEASE!! FUCK ME!! YES!! I AM NIGGER LOVING WHORE FOR YOU BOYS!!"

In the other room the three other boys can do nothing but listen to the blonde milf getting it from Jamaal and their boss Tone...at the same time! The three of them now now they definitely have to do a better job out on the streets. Hopefully someday Tone will let them get their chance at the blonde beauty.

Tone thrusts his cock deep inside Inga, who screams her approval.

"TONE!! YES!! EEEEIIIIEEEEE!!" IT'S SO...BIG!! EEEEIIIEEEEE!"

"THATS IT BITCH!! SCREAM FOR YOUR BOY TONE! SCREAM LIKE THE FUCKIN WHORE YOU ARE! COMON JAMAAL!! GIVE HER THAT BIG NIGGER DICK..."

"JAMAAL!! PLEASE!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!! EEEEIIIIEEEEE!!"

Tone laughs.

Shit Jamaal! We're both makin this bitch scream! I hope my niggas in the other room are hearing my bitch scream like that.

As the two boys assault the lovely blonde beauty, Tone tells his boy Jamaal to step it up.

"OKAY JAMAAL...LETS REALLY GIVE THIS NIGGER LOVIN BITCH SOMETHING SHE'LL REMEMBER!! COMON NIGGA...GIVE IT TO HER...HARD!!"

Jamaal grabs Inga and holds her tight against his slippery sweating body. He thrusts upward as hard as he can, then again, and again. On top of the blonde beauty, Tone does his absolute best to get his dick as far as he can inside her sweet tight asshole. Inga screams, this time louder than before.

"BOYS!! TWO BIG...NIGGER COCKS!! COMON NIGGER BOYS...MAKE ME...SCREAM!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Shit Jamaal, I'm gonna nut in her fine white ass... Comon Inga...your boy Tone's gonna fill your fuckin ass with his nigger

nut...UUUUHHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Shit! I'm nuttin...too...in your fine ass pussy!! SHIT!! CUMMIN HARD!! UGGHHHHHHHH!! UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Inga Swenson, once runner up to Miss Universe, once the queen of European high society, screams as two black youngsters from the ghetto full her swollen pussy and her tight asshole with semen. Inga feels like two big black fire hoses are shooting sperm deep into every inch of her body. Inga's pussy throbs, in it's own way trying to milk every drop out of Jamaal's big cock underneath her. She looks down and they make eye contact as Inga screams her approval.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Tone, now drained, collapses on top of the long legged blonde. Young Jamaal, on the bottom, is totally drained as well. Inga kisses the big black boy underneath her. As the three of them try to catch their breath. Tone pulls out and lays on the side, his sperm now running out of Inga's open ass, making its way onto the now totally soaked bed sheets. Inga does not want to climb off of Jamaal quite yet, just enjoying the feeling of his spent cock inside her.

After a couple of minutes, Tone looks at his watch.

"Inga, thanks for the fuck. Comon Jamaal, let's go. We have some deliveries to make."

Inga is suddenly disappointed. She wants the boys to spend the night, but Tone has important business to take care of. Inga knows that she is second fiddle to his drug dealing. She has a feeling that the nice other boy named Jamaal doesn't want to leave.

"Tone? Can...Jamaal stay? You want to stay Jamaal?"

The muscular boy, his coal black skin now glistening in the dim light with his perspiration nods yes. He knows that Tone will have none of it.

"No, my boy's gotta get back to the street, and make those deliveries."

Inga decides to try again, this time with a little more emphasis.

"Tone, you tell me, Jamaal is best salesman. He should be able to stay with me tonight. He will do his best tomorrow to make up his sales, right Jamaal?"

Tone knows that he has to keep Jamaal happy. His sales are through the roof. He figures maybe it okay that his best earner can...spend one night with gorgeous blonde.

"Okay...I guess so. But you better get your ass back on the street tomorrow and sell the shit like you mean it."

"FUCK ME JAMAAL!! I AM...NIGGER LOVIN WHORE!!"

An hour later the sexy long legged milf is on her side. Young Jamaal is behind her, also in his side, his cock sliding in and out of Inga's sweet pussy. The has his arms around the older blonde widow, holding her tight against him for better leverage. Tone and the rest of his gang are long gone, back on the street selling cocaine to anyone who passes by. Tone had been talked into letting Jamaal stay the night with the blonde milf.

"SHIT MRS SWENSON!! SHIT!! YOUR FUCKIN CUNT IS SO FUCKIN HOT!! I CAN'T LAST ANY LONGER!! GONNA SHOOT IT IN YOUR NIGGER LOVIN CUNT!!"

"YES JAMAAL!! PLEASE!! SHOOT IT!! IN MEEEEE!! I CAN FEEL IT!! SHOOTING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

"SHIT MRS SWENSON!! CUMMINNNNN...OH SHIT MRS SWENNNNSONNNNNNNNN!!"

The coal black teenager groans as he unloads the last of his orgasm deep inside the sweet older blonde. Inga holds the boy against her, not wanting him to pull away. The boy's deflating cock feels good inside her.

"Oh Jamaal!! That was...wonderful!! You are such...good lover."

Mrs Swenson, you are the most beautiful woman in the world. I have no idea how lucky I am."

Laying there in the afterglow, Inga has an idea. She is tired of laying in a bed of drying semen.

Jamaal, why don't we get cleaned up. I will change sheets and you take long hot shower.

The youngster isn't sure if she wants him to leave. Is this great night...over?

"We get cleaned up then we an have more..naughty sex...if you want."

The muscular youngster gets up and jumps into the shower. Inga inhales the fresh scent of the clean sheets on the bed as she hears the shower running. She has an idea.

Inga quietly walks into the bathroom, where the muscular boy is having a hot shower. Inga can barely make out the outline his coal black 6'4" frame amid the steam. She opens the door and in an instant startles the boy. Quickly putting her arms around him she smiles and kisses the teenager.

"I thought I would join you. It is more fun if I wash you and you wash me."

In an instant Inga's hands are all over the boy. She washes the boy's hardening cock and balls, going down and licking the youngster's big coal black balls. The big black teenager does the same, rubbing the bar of soap over Inga's big round tits. Inga guides the boy's hands downstairs letting the boy put his fingers inside her cunt then her ass. Jamaal pulls away standing there Inga spreads her legs and gives the boy a smile.

"Come here Jamaal! Now we are both nice and clean I am in naughty mood."

The blonde milf bends over, offering her tiny ass to the boy. He has an idea he knows what she wants but the youngster has other ideas. He knows how much she loved it when he licked her throbbing clit. Jamaal gets down on his knees in front on Inga's spread legs and buries his tongue in the gorgeous blonde's pussy. Inga screams as the hot water cascades down on both of them. The boy's snaking tongue finds Inga's clit, her hot spot driving the blonde crazy.