All Comments on 'Ingrams & Assoc 6: Downfall Ch. 01'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So....

We have a highly skilled operative who is on a mission to damage the company, and he's so careful about being invisible that no police force or agency can find him, but put on a convention about a TV show that he watched as a child, and he goes full retard. And, of course, someone is willing to front 500k to roll the dice on this absurdly improbable plan. Fortunately, the author is here to make sure that this ridiculous gambit works.

scout543scout543over 3 years ago

Yeah, April's baaaack!! Really looking forward to the rest of the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If I'm not mistaken, April blew it near the end by saying "Good kiss Chris" instead of using his alias Ryan. As an ex intelligence operative, he would realize he's being set up. Otherwise, a great start.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 3 years ago
I’m stoked!

A new Ingram’s story! Love it. I’m not reading it or a single comment until I’ve re-read the other stories. Have to milk this for as much pleasure as possible. And I’m dying to see which Todd172 character is in here. I’m guessing the Assistant FBI director, is it Donna?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not only is this not interesting, none of this ever was. Who wants to read about whores? That's all April is, a dressed up whore, and that's all any of the female characters in this snooze fest ever were. Hang it up. It was never worth reading, and it went downhill from there.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 3 years ago
Interesting start

Looking forward to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She called him Chris....

Must have been a hell of a kiss. Will he co me back tomorrow? 5

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

@ANON ‘Not interested’

Each group in Ingrams et al. is fairly stand-alone. Everything you would bring from previous reads is there early on.

Good start. The ‘Chris’ goof needs to be fixed ASAP. Try ‘Find Chris’ next chapter to find when it is OK and when it is a major plot-killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1* Wrong category

Whores and Sluts that work for the crooked rich.

green117green117over 3 years ago
lets see -three comments so far

and a fairly desultory read on my part, my apologies...

But! It shows promise - he knows he's been made, she doesn't. She has really vamped him, but also has been really vamped herself.

The clients real motives are not very clear - and the ex may in fact be not entirely there by her own recognizance - or perhaps very much a recognizance kind of thing.

Much tasty plotting - I'm not been following the Ingrams stuff, and so I am still a bit jarred by the hookers fer... good, I suppose... that underlie the story premise... but you did say that this is the last one, and so I have an idea of who ends up going into the sunset together.

An entire armory of Chekhov's guns. Such a deal.

Green-something

BobLee7BobLee7over 3 years ago
Can’t wait to read more...

Love your writing!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 3 years ago
I agree April blew it...

But first, thank you for this. I was hoping we would get closure to this series. And I look forward to everything this last book entails.

Now to the issue at hand... I too read and immediately re-read the mistake April made after the kiss. She did say Chris and he heard her clearly. His instincts triggered and he stuttered and staggered his way out of there as fast as he could. He is now acutely aware April is not who she claimed to be, so he is in flight before fight mode, and quite possibly heading off to hide out for a bit in a big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff.

Looking forward to the creative way you address this. Does April know what she did? How does she find out? How does she, the team, and the “mission” recover from it?

Then again, the story started with her wishing for the kind of life an I&A agent can’t have... maybe due to this error and the yet unread events in the next chapters, with Chris’ help, she one day can.

My mind is racing and looking forward to chapter 2. Thank you again.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Are you still planning to write a sequel to "Long after the game"?

The first series you wrote was a brilliant BtB, but the sequel where Deanna ends up happily married and Ryan gets dumped a second time was really disappointing. You need to give that poor guy a break!

I'd love to read a conclusion to his story, where he trades up to a younger, prettier woman than his ex-wife. That really is the best revenge against a cheating spouse. Oh and a second divorce for Deanna when she cheats on Trey or he cheats on her would be fitting. Once a cheater, always a cheater... and they both have past history for it.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
She called him Chris?

A boo-boo or strategy?

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
Crap I missed this

I just came to see if you had continued this line of stories, and I can’t believe it’s been so long since I checked. Now, I’m off to read. I’m not reading any comments yet either. April has been, one of my favorite ladies, on this sight. I’ve missed her.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great start. Is this going to be April's love match or a disaster waiting to happen?

5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous