Ingrams & Assoc 6: Downfall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as it was, this approach was well founded. Less than a minute later, Chris Morgan was back, and April turned to look at him, an amused half smile on her face.

"So, I made it to Intermission already?" she joked.

"Forgot my badge," replied Chris embarrassed. He picked it up from the table, and held it up.

"Well, good thing you remembered," chided April, shaking her head.

And then something happened. Chris just looked at April, and April looked at him with nothing occurring to her to say at all. The gaze between them could have bridged countries, and after a second, without a word, Chris just stepped up to April and kissed her.

And by god it was a kiss. If April had felt electric sparks when they touched earlier, now it became a full-on electrical storm. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before, and April was an accomplished kisser. She'd kissed a lot of men. And women, come to that. But this, - while it was a job, it wasn't, at the same time.

She felt herself responding as he went from liplock to full on French kiss, his tongue probing her mouth gently.

She actually felt her knees almost buckle, and at that point, she got herself together internally. "I'm a field agent for Ingrams and Associates!" she internally demanded of herself. "Get this shit together NOW! Stop acting like a high school girl!"

She straightened her legs, and kissed Chris right back, snaking an arm around his head to bring him in. They were similar heights, so there was not pulling down or up.

The kiss went on for at least fifty seconds, before Chris broke it, pulling back, breathing hard and just staring at April, wide eyed.

"I... I'm sorry... I," he mumbled.

"It's okay," replied April, smiling into his worried expression. "Good kiss, Chris. I might upgrade you to all-nighter," she said, vivaciously, with a twinkle in her eye.

"I need... to... go. Um... sorry, again. That was..."

Chris actually stumbled back, still wide-eyed.

He turned and almost ran back to the open door, and glancing back, disappeared into it.

April watched him go, and then turned back to the view, her mind full of other thoughts than just the mission. She'd made contact alright, in a way she never had before. She was a professional and she knew what her reaction was all about. But being professional, and knowing what the flushed feeling she had, that her heart rate was way higher than normal, that her senses were on full alert, didn't actually stop them from being that way. She needed to get a grip and get under control. He was a mark. A target. Nothing more.

But she smiled to herself anyway. This was going to be... interesting.