Ingrid, my second wife

Story Info
Sad story of my second marriage and divorce.
2.1k words
2.45
14.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 64 year old professor of medicine at a major university. I was married to a woman, Georgia, one year younger than me. We have three daughters together. She was a bitch, she still is. Furthermore, she developed severe overweight. Our divorce was long, and painful. Luckily, soon after, I met a gorgeous woman, Ingrid, with dark hair, brown eyes, slim, but big tits, size F. She was also single, had three kids, the two daughters were grown, but her son lived with her. She was divorced from the father because she had been used as the lover of her boss at work. She was an architect. When her husband found out, he of course left her. She was devastated, and missed him very much. She often cried at night. Her boss decided to stay with his wife and dumped Ingrid as his lover. She was 45 when I met her. Her parents had been divorced when she was very young, so she had developed an insecurity that was always part of her. She longed for protection. I was 50 at the time, and gave her the comfort and security she needed. She let me have sex with her whenever I wanted. She slept naked at night, "so I can be available to you whenever you want me," as she said. Between her deep, brown eyes, her slim body, her big, heavy tits, her submissiveness and her seeking to me as her protector, I finally was happy in life.

I was crazy for her tits. She let me slap them, knead them, pinch her nipples, pull them, suck them, bite them. She also had a great mouth. I would get as much sucking as I wanted. She licked my cockhead and sucked it. She would lie down on the bed on her back and let me lie across her face with my cock deep in her mouth and fuck it. Her clit, though, was very small, and hard to find. So she had never had an orgasm from a man before, only by fingering herself. I enjoyed fingering her, and sometimes brought her to an orgasm. I bought her an electric dildo, which we both used on her, bringing her more easily to orgasms. I would lick her too. I discovered that after her orgasms, she was even more submissive and eager to please me. So then I could basically do whatever I wanted with her. I enjoyed slapping her face, tits, and ass. I could have her kneeling on the floor in front of me, fucking her face so rapidly and hard that her head bounced back and forth at a great speed. She never complained.

I also enjoyed having her dress sexy. Due to the size of her tits, it was always obvious to others that they were big, even through her clothes. But she also had nice, slim shapely legs. I made her wear miniskirts. Even in situations where it was not quite appropriate, for example at dinners with her kids and family. I could also choose outfits for her with striking pink or yellow or light green colors. This was all the more inappropriate due to her age and her nice job as an architect. But again, she never complained. She enjoyed having me join her at a lingerie shop where they had bras matching her big tit size. She would have me accompany her and a female shop attendant into a cubicle, to try on different bras. The girl would help her adjust and fit the bras, they would discuss which one looked the nicest, and sometimes ask me for comments. I never complained.

Often, in bed, I would have her lie down on her back, with her head hanging out over the edge of the mattress. I told her to open her mouth, and stood on the floor right in front of her. I pushed my cock deep in her mouth and fucked her. When I wanted, I could at the same time play with her tits or slap them. If she tried to turn her head away to get some relief, I held her head in place between my thighs. I could also slap her cunt in that position, when I leaned further over.

When we were not having sex, we had a very loving and caring relationship. I made dinner to her every night, though I was happy to have her clean and do the dishes afterwards. We often discussed issues concerning her work, she was by now taking a PhD in architecture. I acted as her counsellor and mentor. When she had used her grants, I payed for her living expenses so she could continue writing her thesis. She was a great hostess when we had dinners with mostly my friends. We had great vacations together, to exotic places. She always let me choose where to go and what to do. In the water, at the beach, she could hold onto me with her arms and legs wrapped around me, with her tits pressed onto my chest right under my chin, clinging to me. We could make out, and I managed to get my hard cock out, and enter her pussy, by pulling her bikini bottom to the side. People who were sunbathing on the beach would sometimes stare at us, but nothing could actually be seen underneath the water.

There was a problem, however, when we were together with my three daughters, and sometimes their mother, my ex. I love my daughters, but they had a developed a talent for being bitches, as their mother. They were not kind to my new wife. They mostly overlooked her, seldom spoke to her, or could laugh if she tried to say something in the conversation. Often, this ended with Ingrid going upstairs to be alone, often crying. I pitied her, but it would only have become worse if I should have tried to intervene on her behalf. Then it would have been only so obvious that she was not capable of standing up to my daughters on her own.

Things got better for her after graduating, having earned her PhD, largely due to my help in supporting her with her writing and financially. She got a new job. At some point, however, she stopped paying her share of our household expenses. She said she didn't have enough money from her salary. I din't say anything, but I thought it was weird. She was an architect, she was earning her own money, why couldn't she contribute? I didn't say much about it, but I assumed she in a way thought it was ok that she was dependent on me, also for our expenses. She wanted me as her caretaker.

In bed, I gradually developed a new technique. I was laying on my back, with my head and torso propped up on pillows. She was sitting naked right in front of me, smiling, and stroking my cock, while I played with her big tits. I enjoyed looking at her face as well as her tits. After a while, I would tell her that I wanted sucking. Then I pushed her down until I had her laying on her stomach between my legs. I told her to suck. She would take my cock in her mouth and start sucking. Then I lifted my legs up and put my thighs down onto her shoulders, holding her head in place between my thighs. I held her hands in mine, under my legs. Then I did two things: 1) I pulled her hands in my direction, so her arms were stretched out on the bed in front of her. She could not hold herself up on her elbows. 2) At the same time, I put a downward pressure on my thighs, pushing her shoulders, and her head, downwards. This meant that my cock was forced deeper into her mouth, entering her throat. I enjoyed that feeling immensely. Both the feeling of her throat contracting and gagging around my cockhead, and the feeling of control I had over her. By lifting my hips in a rhythmical manner, using her shoulders as leverage, I was actually able to fuck her throat. After a while, she would feel uncomfortable from not being able to breathe properly. But it was impossible for her to pull off of my cock, or even turn her head. She would start thrashing her legs, becoming desperate. She would try to roll over to her side, but to the degree that she managed to do it, I would roll with her, so my cock was still lodged firmly in her throat. I would, of course, eventually let her free. She would then sit up on the bed, gasping for air, her chest and tits moving with her deep breathing. Sometimes tears in her eyes, or drooling down on her big tits. She was so cute! I enjoyed her so much, I loved her deeply. If I told her, while she was sitting up and breathing, that I wanted more, she would look at me with her big, brown eyes and say "Please, no!". I would reply: "Yes, do it!" To my utter amazement, and joy, she would comply and lay down once more, with my cock in her mouth and my thighs on her shoulders. The funny thing was that after such sessions, she would be dripping wet in her cunt and she enjoyed me fucking cunt very much to finish it off. I would lie on top of her, with her legs wrapped around my back, deeply kissing her or letting my spit run down into her open mouth. She was a jewel.

To my sadness, and despair, she gradually became more and more reluctant to engage in sex. I was desperate. Imaging going to bed with an extremely sexy woman every night, slim body and big tits, but without getting the sex I so deeply needed! Technically speaking, I of course could have raped her, but I didn't want to hurt her, that would make me feel bad. And my joy over our sex was also dependent on her herself being turned on, being wet and her nipples stiff and engorged. I never found out if her avoidance of sex was due to her also feeling uncomfortable with the sex I wanted, or whether it was just her increasing age and her entering menopause. We started out having sex two or three times a day, at least on vacations, but gradually it came down to two times per month. I was deeply frustrated. I mean, had I been married to a plain or unsexy woman, I might have been able to live with it, but being around this goddess all the time made it impossible for me to not crave sex every day. I wasn't able to concentrate, or sleep at night. This situation was, medically and professionally speaking (at work), an unsustainable situation. Something had to give way.

I must add, that she had other boundaries as well, that I did not manage to make her cross. I truly loved it when I noticed other men being attracted to her, also young men in their twenties. I could fantasise with her, in bed, about she being used for sex by other men. She would enjoy the fantasies, but she always refused to actually do something like that. She said that she loved me, and would like to keep it that way. If she started having sex with other men, she was afraid she would feel attracted to them and maybe fall in love with them. That would complicate our marriage, she said, and she wouldn't risk that.

The paradox was, that by gradually becoming so reluctant to sex, she was jeopardising our marriage much more that her just having sex with some other guy a few times. I was physically not being able to continue with having sex only once every two weeks for much longer. During our last year, or so, she did, however do something that helped me stay with her for a while longer. It seemed that she was able to go through with licking my ass, when we had sex. We didn't have sex more often, but the ass-licking I received from her was truly amazing! I was laying on my back with my legs lifted up and knees bent, and she was laying lower down, licking my asshole and stroking my cock with her hand. I was only able to hold it for a few minutes before I shot my load, all over her hand and my lower body. I am so grateful for those experiences! I will never forget her. But, as I said, something had to give way. Our marriage broke. We divorced. Partly because I started getting the sex I needed elsewhere. More about that in my next story.