Tonya's Unicorn Party

Story Info
Cheating wife hosts an orgy, and gets busted spectacularly.
2.6k words
3.77
27.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

Mike was at the airport watching the clock nervously. Was this trip worth it? He could call in a replacement at the last second and stay home this week with his wife Tonya. They had been married for five years. He had worked hard for her, putting her in a posh beachfront condo, buying her those fabulous -- and expensive - tits. He had done everything for her, but he worried that meeting all these expensive demands was taking away from their love life.

She had been acting strange lately, too. A few weeks ago, he found porn on her browser tab. It was raw, hardcore stuff; Pummeled Pussies 10, Anal Creampie Queens 3, Basement Slaves 7. Some of it even had decent production value. He never thought she would be into stuff like that. It seemed his little princess Tonya was craving something more adventurous. Then he looked at his watch one more time and his mind was made up.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Back at their fancy beachfront condo, there was a party getting underway, and not just any party. Tonya had invited some "friends" over. Three men were lounging around in her living room completely naked. For their thin frames, they were freakishly well-hung. And by all appearances, they were ready to party. There were lines of coke on the table, open bottles of liquor, bongs, and every other vice a mid-thirties partier would go for. They were lying slouched on the massive leather sofa that Mike had bought with cash and muttering to themselves.

One of the men snorted a line and plopped back on the couch again. "Are you sluts ready yet!?"

"Be patient, dick! We're almost ready." It was Tonya's voice.

"How much makeup do you need to get your pussy split in half!?" He shouted back at her.

"It's a surprise, dipshit!"

Then the bathroom door flew open and she came strutting out with two other women. Branda and Janet were friends of hers, and two local celebrities in beachfront real estate. They first met through a pyramid scheme and had been partying together ever since. Branda and Janet were frequently attached at the hip -- among other places -- and were together so much they preferred to go by "Bran and Jan".

The men were just three bartenders at a nearby pub the girls were single-handedly keeping open. Although the girls saw these guys more frequently than they saw their own husbands, they couldn't be bothered to learn their names. The girls always joked that they looked like the Jonas Brothers, so they cheekily called them the "Bone-us Brothers" and named each one Nick, Joe, and Kevin.

The clicking of the girls' high heels echoed through the hallway as they walked to the living room. The three horny guys lit up with anticipation. "Hell yeah. Let's fucking go!" exclaimed Joe. As the girls stepped out, the guys saw what was taking so long to get ready. The three girls were done up in outrageous getups. They were nude except for silly unicorn horns on their heads like party hats, pink mardi gras masks, flashy nipple tassels dripping off their tits, 4-inch stiletto heels with little fur over the toes made to look like horse hooves, and the coup de grace, long ponytails sticking out the backs of their asses, held in place by a silver butt plug.

The girls stood there being admired while the guys laughed to themselves. One of them blurted out "Fuck yes! I've never jammed my dick into a mythical creature before."

"Well you're about to, baby." Tonya answered him. She was the apparent matriarch of this orgy.

"Boys and girls, get ready for Unicorgy 2024!!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

About thirty minutes away, Mike was on the road headed home. He had made the clutch decision to cancel his trip and was racing home to Tonya. Hoping to appeal to her sense of adventure, he had a bouquet of roses and two tickets to a Caribbean Cruise he had picked up from the travel desk before leaving the airport. He knew she was going to be so excited.

Mike wasn't the most adventurous guy, but he was a great husband and a good enough lover for Tonya to marry him. He'd always treated her like a pampered queen, and even more so after her recent surgical "enhancements". He figured this was the perfect move to satisfy her recent cravings. He stepped harder on the gas pedal anxious to get home to her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Back at the condo, the men were lined up on the sofa and the girls were down on their knees deep throating their cocks. Nick took a hit from the bong and high-fived Kevin. This was every stoner bartender's dream, after all. Tonya stood up and tried to call attention to the room.

"Ladies and gentlem-"

Everyone was looking up at her except for Bran, who seemed to be in some other universe devouring Joe's cock. Tonya knew she liked sucking dick, but didn't know she was training for the Whore Olympics. She tried again to get her attention.

"Bran... Bran. BRAN!!!"

Bran finally lifted her head up, a long string of saliva running from her lip to his tip, and looked up at Tonya as if coming out of a trance.

"Go off, Queen. But if you're going to eat that much cock, wait 30 minutes before getting in the pool."

The other revelers laughed. "Psh, whatever." Bran said under her breath as she wiped her chin.

Tonya continued, "Gentlemen, it's OUR turn." Then she plopped on the sofa, feet pointed into the air, and spread her pussy open invitingly. "Bon appetit, boys."

The other two girls followed her lead excitedly. Jan called out to her guy with an annoying vocal fry.

"Hnnnyeeeeeah, eat my pussy! Hnnyeah!"

He smirked at her annoyingly, then buried his face in her snatch and went to town on her. Their dirty little party was getting into full swing, and it was hard to hear anything over the din of the girls' moans.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mike was just a few blocks from home. His heart was racing and he was rehearsing his delivery. When he got to the condo, he gathered up Tonya's gifts and scrambled to the front door.

That was odd. The door was unlocked. Tonya usually kept it locked when he was away. He walked cautiously into the foyer and listened intently. There was commotion. Someone was there. He diverted to his room, dropped the gifts on the bed, grabbed his shotgun, then stalked back into the house unsure of what he was going to find.

He knew something like this would happen with him being away so much. His trophy wife was such a thing of desire it was only a matter of time before somebody rampaged into the house and tried to take her by force. Not on his watch.

As he got to the living room it was empty. The revelers had taken the party outside, but Mike still thought this was some home invasion. As he looked around the living room, his mind spun to piece together what was going on. The girls' stilettos were strewn all over the floor with some of their other costume items. A bottle of his Macallen 18-year was out and half drunk. A bong was still smoking from the top, and there was porn playing on his 65" big-screen TV. It was Wet Vixens 9, that classic scene right before Ron Holebreaker empties his balls into Wendy Wonders.

What the hell was going on? Mike followed the sounds of commotion out to the back patio. As he got closer to the door, he thought he could hear a woman shout "Fuck my asshole hard and cum in my shitpipe, baby!"

'What??' When he got outside, he was not prepared for what he saw.

There was Bran, Jan, and his wife Tonya getting their brains sloppily fucked out by these three random guys, right there on his expensive deck furniture. Sex toys and bottles of lube littered the ground. They were all oiled up and moaning like animals, so caught up in the festivities they didn't even see him there.

He froze like a deer in headlights, his brain working hard to process the scene. Like a zombie, he walked towards them, the shotgun hanging in his trembling hand. He walked up to Bran and her guy first. Bran was on top of him taking him for a joyride while he twirled that ponytail butt plug in his fingers playfully. She was the first to look over her shoulder and see him.

"Oh fuck!" she blurted out as she saw him standing there. Then she looked down and saw the shotgun in his hand. Mike had only grabbed it because he thought there was a break-in. He didn't expect to walk in on his wife and her friends getting their fuckholes broken in during a greased-up orgy. Bran didn't take it that way. The sight of the shotgun filled her with terror and without warning, she jumped to her feet.

You see, her mistake was that she had completely forgotten about the ponytail butt plug dangling out of her ass, and she had no idea Nick was sitting on it. So when she jumped to her feet, it popped out of her so fast it was like a railgun being shot out of her asshole. It plopped into Nick's lap and he fumbled it awkwardly like a slippery hot potato before flinging it to the side in disgust.

As Bran's senses caught up to her, she got stiff as a board and her eyes widened. She clutched her own ass and screamed. The other couples' heads turned in alarm. Then, still stiff as a board, she fell over and tumbled over the handrail. "Look out!" Nick yelled as she fell. Mike looked over the rail as she plummeted screaming to the ground. She fell in soft bushes, legs sticking up in the air, groaning in pain and embarrassment.

Mike then turned to Nick, and he jumped up and bolted for his escape out the front door. Mike was in too much shock to go after him, his mind about to go full tilt. He turned towards the others. Jan was getting her pussy smashed like a fruit by Joe from behind. She saw the shotgun in Mike's hand and reacted with the same terror as Bran.

"Oh shit, he's got a gun! He's gonna kill us!!"

Jan and Joe jumped to their feet at the same time and ran naked for their lives. They were running for the fence surrounding the pool. Joe was well ahead of Jan and she was tagging along behind him, screaming out to him and begging him not to leave her. As he reached the fence, he went to clamor up without her, but she was grasping at him, dragging him down, slowing his ascent.

Then he turned and screamed furiously at her; "Fucking.. BITCH!!"

And he planted his foot right in her chest between those oversized tits and kicked her screaming into the pool. Then he scrambled over the fence and disappeared. Jan was splashing in the pool, viciously cursing and berating him as he fled.

This was a lot for Mike to take in, but the culmination was yet to come. He finally looked at the last two revelers, one of them being his trophy wife, Tonya. She was mounted on top of Kevin, her asshole skewered on his huge raw cock like some kind of slut popsicle. Her unicorn horn had come loose and hung crooked on her head.

"MICHAEL!! What are you doing here!?"

He couldn't bring himself to speak. All he got out was "p..p-Princess?..."

He raised his hand to speak, forgetting he was holding a shotgun. That was all it took to put Tonya and Kevin in flight.

"Get off me, bitch!" Kevin tossed her out of his lap and she fell to her knees on the concrete. They both scrambled to their feet. Tonya went to run, clomping away in those silly stilettos, but she slipped on a rubber dildo lying on the floor. It had gotten some use in all the "festivities" and was drenched in lube. As she slipped, those four-inch unicorn heels wobbled and she lost her balance entirely. She flailed awkwardly to regain it, but it was no use. She tumbled over the rail screaming to the pool deck below. Mike's eyes widened and he reached for her, but he was much too late.

Her scream was interrupted with a harsh thud. Mike ran to the rail and looked over. Kevin leaned over as well. Tonya was sprawled out on the concrete motionless. She had lawn-darted onto her head into the concrete pool deck. The two men stood there in disbelief.

"Oh my God, she's dead! You killed her, bro!" Kevin shouted, then he ran into the bushes and disappeared.

Mike's first instinct was to go after him and load him up with buckshot. Then he stopped and looked back down onto the pool deck. There was his wife lying naked and still, her kinky little costume trinkets on the ground all around her. His mind finally returned to him, and he let out a deep sigh.

"God damn it..."

Then he dropped the shotgun and ran down to her. She wasn't moving. He fished his phone from his pocket and dialed 9-11.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A few days later, Mike visited Tonya in her hospital bed. It was quite an exchange.

He walked in with some items under his arm and placed them gently on the table. She was in a partial body cast with a neck brace, and some of her broken limbs were suspended from the ceiling.

"Oh God, why are you here?" She winced when she saw it was him.

"Relax, I just came to check on you and drop off some things." He walked to her bed, picked up the medical chart, and started reading.

"Broken neck, multiple broken limbs, and acute spinal compression *NOT apparently resulting from the fall, but from repeated blunt trauma to the posterior. Interesting diagnosis..."

He folded up the chart and hung it back on the bed. Tonya blushed with embarrassment.

"Did you just come here to talk shit to me? Because you don't have to, you know? Bran and Jan hate me now. Those guys are suing us for mental and emotional damages, and just look at me!"

She started sniffling and tearing up.

"Well, at least you're alive. The EMTs said if they hadn't intubated you quickly you would've died down there."

"Gee, thanks." And she kept on sniveling.

Mike continued; "Anyways, you should have an easy time signing these. They're... Realistic." He patted the stack of what was obviously divorce papers on the table, then said; "I left the cruise tickets in there too. I'm not going of course, but maybe one of the Boner Brothers will go with you."

Tonya just gazed out the window blankly. She didn't have any quips. Mike looked around after a brief pause then said "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you." Then turned to the door to leave.

Before he got to the door she spoke up. "Michael?"

"Yeah?" he turned and looked at her.

"Thanks for not leaving me to die down there. And for what it's worth... I'm sorry."

Mike looked down in reflection. It was sincere, and he believed her. Then he picked his head up and said to her with a smile "Well if you're gonna go out, go out with a bang. Then a thud."

"Very funny, assho-"

But before she could finish, he had already walked out the door, toward his next chapter in life.

THE END

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers