All Comments on 'Ingrid, my second wife'

by Dayafter

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BigfundrewBigfundrew4 months ago

So, MC is essentially a self centered asshole. Not likable in the least.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter464 months ago

Sadist. Don't think I'll bother you again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An interesting first story. It's difficult to truly judge it given how short it is, but it does make me want to read more. Hopefully as you expand on the story and the characters, I'll get a better feel of your writing style. That being said, and excellent first story because while theres not a lot there, it does make me want to turn the proverbial page and read more, which is always a good thing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

couldn't read it. quit after 1 page. get an editor. learn how to construct a paragraph. i assume english is a third language but there is no dialogue, and the sex segments are crap. thanks for

submitting but 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

She divorced you because you’re a piece of shit husband and father.

She cheated on you because you’re a pathetic excuse for a human being.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Talk about licking his arsehole.lt was a wonder she actually put up with him so long. He was the arsehole, no woman should have to put up with this deadshit and his attitude.!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"she developed severe overweight." - "she developed severe overweight.?" Odd way of saying that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

MC is an asshole

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didn't waste any time trying to read something so poorly written with mile long paragraphs and run on sentences. Get an editor or stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Disgusting, weak. stupid main character. I wish you had kept him with his first wife, the bitching he deserved. I's probably his fault the cunts he pawned grew into slovenly bitches. He shows no ability to be a decent person or husband, just a fat old man obsessed with tits and dominance. If there is a part two (please don't) I hope, he suffers along. very long belittling painful death.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

Yes, what a dickhead, selfish prick this guy is. Plus, why didn't he get the bottom of what she did with her income? Was she just saving it... or spending it on other things outside the marriage? Things are very weird and that's before all the crazy, fucked up things the arsehole does to his wife. So, she's just a cum dump to him it seems. No love involved at all.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

Didn’t finish reading. Your paragraphs are too long, going on and on. Break them up.

dragonmann72dragonmann724 months ago

Ok, your first wife was a bitch, so what. Your second wife gets abused by her boss and her husband instead of taking care of business, he bolts. You got together with her because she had F cup breasts (that's all you talked about), and when you went weird on her she shut down. You went out and found a new partner to have sex with and then write, 'More about that in my next story.' Let me guess, she will have G or H cup breasts and seeing how you are now 64 yrs old, she'll play around on you because you have started to slow down. Shucks to be you dude and I'd prefer not to hear about your further adventures.

katibkatib4 months ago

Seems to have been written for a juvenile audience; and the main chasracter is totally without redeeming features. Sorry; perhaps English is not your first language.

Hardday1953Hardday19534 months ago

Weak man, weak story.

MightyHornyMightyHorny4 months ago

The phrase that sums up this while story:

"Technically speaking, I of course could have raped her..."

The MC here never loved that woman. She was just a sex toy to him, not even worth defending to his bratty daughters.

If there's ever been a wife who has justifiable reason to step out to find something better...

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Developing that severe overweight can ruin your marriage.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous694 months ago

Describes an awful and selfish narcissist male. Both women are better off without this sick and twisted loser

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wrong category... doesn't belong here. She may be a Loving Wife, but he is a douchebag and a predator at best.

Put it in Fetish, or BDSM, or Non-conventional & Reluctance (Rape) because THAT'S what this is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dude..

Are you getting some type of therapy for your anger and hatred/fear of women ?

You ARE a sick pup.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I sincerely hope this is fiction. The MC took a vulnerable, submissive, loving woman and coerced her into repeated acts of violent sexual abuse. He allowed his children to repeatedly mistreat her, which resulted in nights of crying alone. He showed no concern for this, thinking that she should stand up to them herself. His assaults on his wife are criminal, and he should be in prison. Sad story indeed, for two reasons. 1. It's about an innocent woman who was horribly abused. 2. The abuser appears to have gotten away with it, and has learned no lessons in human decency.

JensensloverJensenslover4 months ago

"Furthermore, she developed severe overweight."

I almost stopped here, but definitely did stop with size F breasts of second wife, first wife was most likely a bitch because of how the hubby was.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

what a terrible way to treat your wife.

I hope your next story is much less about disrespecting a woman especially your wife.

@Anonymous 4th to comment

re: couldn't read it. quit after 1 page. - It was only one page long and a short one at that.

Slider1969Slider19694 months ago

This is a case where the the wife should have shot this worthless fucker in his head and I don't think anyone would have missed him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My my my , this poor woman had every right and reason to stop having frequent sex with her sadistic self-centered husband. He should have been extremely grateful that she would have sex with him at all after what abuse and torture he’s put her through . She’s probably scarred for life and has ptsd and has developed an alternate personality or two as a way of dealing with that evil maniac.

Huedogg2Huedogg24 months ago

I see all the cuckolds are running amuck. My question is, when the wife is treating the husband ;oke crap while she's banging her sister's husband. Where is all the concern for him......HUMMMMMMMMMMM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous