Ingrid Shares Her Thoughts

Story Info
Ingrid's imagination runs riot a last.
1.2k words
4.33
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers

This is a follow up to the previous story about Ingrid.

For the most part, my efforts at getting Ingrid to explore her fantasies had been mostly me creating scenes she might like. As long as it was working, which it was, I didn't mind but I did think it would be nice for her to create one herself.

A few weeks after masturbating for each other, I was at their house. We sat in the kitchen having coffee and pastries and were just chatting about general stuff. The conversation was mostly between Tobias and me but I kept noticing a certain smile on Ingrid's face. I just knew something was going through her mind so when she called me a couple of days later, I asked her about it.

"Oh, I was just enjoying your visit and the talking," she tried claiming.

"No no no," I said. "I'm not blind. Something was going through your mind in that kitchen. What was it?"

She just giggled.

"You were imagining having both of us, weren't you?" I said.

She giggled again. "How could you tell?"

"It was all over your face!" I laughed.

"Mmmm, there's a thought!" she purred.

"Come on then. Tell me, what were you dreaming about?" I insisted.

The phone went silent for a moment, save for her breath carrying the sound of cogs whirring in her brain.

"Mmmm, well... ok," she said eventually.

This will sound weird but I could hear her smiling.

"First of all," she began. "It started with exactly what you saw; what was actually happening up to the point when you went to the loo. But because I was getting so horny my mind just sort of... took over!

"So then, in my head, Tobias went and stood by the sink, washing something and I hugged him from behind and kissed his back - even though he still had his t-shirt on. He seemed happy enough with that so I tested the water a little more by stroking him through his trousers.

"He got all cautious for a moment, pointing out that you would be back in a moment but, didn't try to stop me as I ignored his caution and continued getting him hard.

"When you came back in, his trousers were really bulging and he tried to move my hand away. You noticed, of course, and asked if we wanted some privacy. Tobias tried to speak but I got in first and said you should stay.

"Tobias looked at me, then you, then back to me with a bewildered expression. Now we were face to face again, I rubbed him some more and went on tip-toes to kiss him. I was already getting very wet. I got on my knees and pulled Tobias' trousers down. He didn't know what to do! But he didn't stop me either. You were just smiling as I took his cock into my mouth and started slowly sucking on him. As much as you were enjoying the show though, you asked again if you should leave us to it.

"Obviously I couldn't speak with my mouth full so I had to use other means. I think the sight of me turning to look at you with his cock in my mouth and beckoning you over with one finger really worked. You got straight out of your trousers, walked over and... Mmmm, you were already very hard. It was lovely just sucking on both of you in turns. You took your shirt off too. The thrill of being on my knees in front of two naked men was incredible!

"But then I thought, 'Why the hell am I still dressed??' So I stood up and told you both to strip me. Tobias undid my skirt and it dropped right down. You knelt and tugged my panties down to join them and. bloody hell! It felt so good to have your face just inches from my pussy.

"Tobias slid my t-shirt off over my up-stretched arms and then got my bra off. I turned and sat on the edge of the table and opened my legs, smiling at you and flicked my eyebrows up. You knew immediately what I meant and you bent in to lick me.

"Your tongue pushed so deep into my pussy! It was the most amazing turn-on, especially with my husband watching. He stood slightly to the side, put his hands on my tits and kissed me while you licked my juices.

"Tobias let me enjoy your tongue exploring my folds and teasing my clitoris for a while then eased you away from my pussy, moved me around the corner of the table and bent me over it. I'd never felt his cock that hard before as he rammed it straight into me. It was heavenly! You just stood there looking at my face as he fucked me.

"You were stroking your cock but I wanted it. You seemed to know this and moved in closer so I could suck on you while Tobias carried on fucking me hard from behind. Very soon, I came with the intensity of this dream-come-true.

"I could sense that you were also close to cumming but I wanted to be fucked by both of you so, I stopped and told Tobias to let me turn around. My ass was near the table-edge and I propped myself on my elbows so I could see as much as possible, as well as feel it. You took his place between my legs and I watched and felt you drive into me without waiting. I gasped in delight as your cock rammed home. Tobias sucked on my nipples as you thrust deep and hard into me over and over.

"As much as I would have loved to taste your cum, I was glad I chose to stop you because you got so carried away on that wave of sex. You lifted my feet up on your shoulders so you could thrust in deeper. You fucked me harder and faster and... Oh God! You came like a storm. I stared into your eyes and moaned loudly as I relished the feeling of your cock buried so deeply in me and all your warm semen flooding my inside.

"As you pulled out, slowly, Tobias was still hard as ever and seconds later, his cock was pushing past all your cum and fucking me again. Your mouth had taken his place on my tits and was licking and sucking my nipples ... God it felt fantastic!

"Then you managed to squeeze a hand between Tobias and me and you rubbed my clitoris. Every woman should try that! I could feel Tobias' cock starting to twitch and I was also close to cumming again. I put one hand behind his neck and one round your waist to hold myself steady and let my orgasm fly. I screamed with pleasure as I came and that triggered Tobias to cum too. He drove deep into me and held still while he pumped it all inside me.

"So, does that answer your question about what I was thinking that evening?" she asked, chuckling.

"Wow!" was all I could answer.

"I tell you," she continued. "The thought of walking around with two different lots of cum inside me turns me on so bloody much! Are you hard now?" she asked.

"Stupid question!" I laughed.

"Are you gonna cum?" she wondered.

"Very close," I told her.

"I want to listen," she said.

Naturally, I complied with her request. It would have been impolite not to!

forestmagic
forestmagic
22 Followers