Inherent Attraction Pt. 01

Story Info
Incestuous seductions.
18.4k words
4.75
40.2k
56

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

A Tale Of Two Aunts

May 2015

He'd been in the army medical corps for six years, mostly stationed in Britain, and although he'd seen it as a useful experience, he wanted out. So, he'd decided to take his first steps in 'civvy street,' and had signed up to a nursing agency. The agency had got him a month's cover work at a local hospital, which had eventually turned into a permanent job.

On his first day in the job, he'd met his soon to be girlfriend Lisa. She was petite and attractive with fair hair, blue eyes and a shapely figure. The constant desire to have sex with her had fallen off somewhat after their first eighteen months together, and their relationship had drifted into a fairly uneventful pattern of conflicting work shifts, and watching television, until he'd felt that they were just going through the motions.

He'd been living with Lisa for three years now and was relived that, several months ago, she'd finally stopped talking about getting engaged. She was unaware that he thought she was probably having an affair with one of the junior doctors at the hospital.

He was generally positive about life, but Luke felt that something was missing from his. There was no doubt that he had drifted apart from Lisa, and he didn't blame her for looking for affection elsewhere.

At six feet two inches in height and athletically built, he had no shortage of female admirers, Lisa had warned off the competition on more than one occasion in the early part of their relationship. He shaved his head to a short stubble, and had magnetic grey eyes that made most women look twice.

Luke's parents still lived close by and he saw them quite often. On one occasion, when he'd called round to their house, his mother had given him the news that his Aunt Stella and Uncle John were returning from Norway, where they'd been living for the last eight years because of John's job as an engineer in the oil industry. Stella was his mother's younger sister, he'd been enchanted by her as he was growing up, she was forty five now and Luke hadn't seen her for nine years

He remembered Stella as a lively, attractive woman who dressed sexily and always used to tease him. She was always in a miniskirt and she'd catch him sneaking a look at her legs and wink at him conspiratorially. He'd lost count of the number of times he'd masturbated to fantasies of being seduced by her, it was his favourite fantasy and he'd been doing it for a long as he could remember.

His mother asked him to set Saturday night aside, because he and Lisa were invited to a welcome home party that she was throwing for her sister and her brother in law. Luke's mother, Renee, was ten years older than Stella, and had none of her verve and adventure. She was attractive but she dressed frumpishly and looked her age.

Luke often looked at his mother and his father, Mike, and promised himself that he'd never end up like them, leading what he thought were dull uneventful lives.

"So you'll come then Luke? I know Stella will be pleased to see you, she often asks after you when we speak on the phone."

"Yes, we'll be there mother, what time does it all kick off?"

"Oh, I thought we'd make an afternoon and evening of it, one o'clock if that's okay with you."

"That's fine, Lisa's on nights so she'll have to leave by nine but I've got the weekend off."

"That's lovely, we'll look forward to seeing you on Saturday."

"Okay, do you need me to do anything?"

"Oh yes, thanks for reminding me. Would you mind picking your aunt and uncle up at twelve forty five? It would be nice if they don't have to worry about driving, we'll probably pay for a taxi to get them home, but we'll see if there's anyone sober enough to give them a lift."

On the drive home, Luke felt his cock swell at the thought of seeing his sexy aunt for the first time in nine years. He wondered how she'd aged, and hoped that she'd looked after her appearance and was still as alluring as ever. In the past, he'd often thought about his aunt at the moment of ejaculation when he'd been fucking Lisa. It made his orgasms more pleasurable and intense. He enjoyed his secret fantasies about his aunt, they made him feel aroused and alive.

********************

Saturday arrived and Luke and Lisa set off to pick up Stella and John. Stella opened the front door and did a jig on the spot when she saw her nephew.

"Oooh, Luke darling, my word, look at you, you used to be so skinny and shy, you're an absolute Adonis now, come here and give your favourite aunt a big hug."

Stella wrapped herself around his broad chest and pressed her firm breasts into him. He could smell the familiar scent of Channel No. 5 and remembered how he used to bury his face in her shoulder as a child.

"Wow you look really good Aunt Stella, honestly, it's so good to see you after all this time, you look even younger than I remember, have you been working out?"

"Oh you flatterer, you're saying all the right things," said Stella with her hands still on his broad shoulders, and his still on her waist, "yes, I've been going to the gym three times a week for years, I've already joined one here, It gets the endorphins going, I love it."

Luke hugged her close again.

"For goodness sake Luke, put your auntie down, you'll smother her."

"He can smother me any time he likes love, who's this attractive creature Luke?"

"Oh this is my girlfriend, Lisa."

John joined them on the front doorstep and, after introductions had been completed, they all got into Luke's car, Stella and Lisa were in the back seat. Luke surreptitiously angled his driving mirror so that her could see his aunt's legs, her tight red skirt had ridden up; he could just make out the welt of her dark tan stockings. His cock set rigid at the thought of being with his sexy aunt in her stockings all afternoon. He was glad that Lisa was on night shift, because he knew that as soon as he got into bed later on, he'd be masturbating for all he was worth.

Lisa was wearing a pretty, light-blue, short summer dress and heels, but Stella was the main attraction. Her tight red summer skirt and stockings kept Luke's cock pleasantly swollen all the way to his parent's house. He opened the rear door for her, and was well positioned to get a glimpse of the bare flesh above her stocking tops, and her pink lace panties, as she got out of the car. Her high heeled black stilettos meant that she had to lift her legs quite high to get them over the car door sill; she saw him looking up her skirt.

"Naughty boy," she murmured into his ear as he offered his hand to help her out of the car.

The party was well attended by the extended family and their friends. Alcohol flowed freely and John certainly had his fair share. Stella was the life and soul of the party and she flirted with men young and old.

Renee said that she wanted a family photograph, and sent Mike to get his expensive camera. Many of the guests huddled onto two sofas that were pushed together, the rest stood behind or sat on the floor in front. Stella was one of the last to get into place.

"Oh dear, now where am I going to sit? Shift up Luke, I'll squeeze in next to you."

"I doubt it auntie, there's not enough room even for your petite frame."

"Oh you flatterer, I'll teach you a lesson, I'll sit on your knee."

They both laughed as Stella lowered herself onto his lap and he pretended that she was too heavy. Out of the corner of his eye, Luke caught a sight of Lisa scowling. She was standing at the other end of the second sofa, getting friendly with his sister's boyfriend.

Mike took his time getting out his tripod and attaching his camera, only to find that he'd fitted the wrong lens. Another couple of minutes passed while he rectified the oversight.

During the wait for Mike to be ready to take the photo, Stella had settled back onto Luke's lap, he could feel her warmth pressing down on his expanding cock. Stella knew exactly what she was doing as she slowly and surreptitiously ground her backside into his erection, until she could feel its hardness pressing into her.

At last the photo had been taken to Mike's satisfaction. Guests milled around and teased Mike about how long it took him to get organised. Lisa looked annoyed at Stella pretending that she'd been sitting on Luke's lap for so long, that she'd become stiff and couldn't get off.

Stella teased him as she finally got off his lap, by saying under her breath, "I'm not really stiff but I know who is."

The party started to fizzle out by mid evening, plenty of alcohol had been consumed, and John had certainly had more than his fair share. He was drunk and sound asleep and Stella thought it best to get him home. Stella's cousin Martin, and his wife Jean, were quite tipsy and they had decided to call it a night too. The original plan had been to get a taxi, but Renee was worried that John wouldn't be allowed into a taxi in his current state.

"Luke, I know this is a bit of an imposition, but do you think you could squeeze Stella, John, Martin and Jean into your car and give them a lift home?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Well if they're going to come with us they'll have to get a move on, I've got to get to work."

It was agreed that it would be easiest to get a drunken, passed out John into the front passenger seat. Martin and Jean got into the back next to each other with the talkative Jean in the middle and Martin behind the front passenger seat. Luke got in behind Lisa, she was impatient to set off so that she wasn't late for her shift.

"Oh, where am I going to squeeze in?" giggled Stella as she sat herself on her nephew's lap for the second time that day. There seemed to be growing unspoken understanding between them, that they were available to each other, and it was only a matter of time before they satisfied their mutual incestuous lust.

The drive to Stella's took about fifteen minutes. John snored in the front and Jean talked incessantly. Stella settled herself onto Luke's cock once more, and enjoyed the sensations as it began to press into the sensitive space between her anus and her pussy. Luke could feel the heat from her, his cock grew to its full size in no time at all.

It didn't help Luke that her skirt had ridden up far enough to reveal the beginnings of her stocking tops, and her ample firm breasts, with their erect nipples, stood out in her tight cream coloured top. He put his left hand around her narrow waist, then moved it upwards until it made contact with the underneath of her left breast.

His right hand rested casually on her right thigh and he pressed his fingers onto the outline of a suspender clip. From her position in the driving seat, Lisa could see nothing of their furtive touching. Martin was looking out of the window, while Jean kept talking at no one on particular. She didn't notice Luke slip his right hand under his aunt's right thigh and stroke his fingers across her silky panty gusset.

"Stop that you bastard," she whispered into his left ear then she laughed, shifted her position slightly and squeezed his erection with her right hand all in one smooth movement, "two can play at that game nephew."

The sexual tension between Luke and his aunt was thick, and loaded with meaning. She constantly made slight movements of her hips, and squeezed her buttocks, knowing full well that she was teasing his desperate cock. He slyly squeezed her right nipple and she let out a quick cough to disguise the moan that left her lips.

Just as they neared the street where Stella lived, without warning, she parted her legs slightly, and pushed his right hand underneath her right thigh, and up under her skirt again. In case he didn't get the message, she pressed his fingers into her pussy.

He slipped his fingers into the leg of her panties stroked her between her anus and her cunt. She moaned softly, and then struck up a conversation with Jean to distract her attention, in case she might suspect what was going on. She needn't have worried, Jean was still oblivious to anything that was happening around her.

By the time the car turned into Stella's street, Luke wondered how he was going to conceal the bulging erection in his jeans. He was grateful that it was dark by now as Lisa pulled up to the kerb.

"How long is this going to take?" she snapped at him as he started to help John out of the front passenger seat.

"God knows, he's heavy, look, don't wait for me, drop Jean and Martin off and get yourself to work, I'll give Aunt Stella a hand getting Uncle John to bed then I'll walk home, it'll only take me half an hour."

"Right, well hurry up then."

"Don't worry Lisa, I'll look after him," said Stella with a smirk

"I'm not worried about him, I'd just like someone to show me some consideration."

Luke managed to get John onto the pavement. As soon as he closed the car door, Lisa sped off, engine racing as she went on her way.

"Oh dear, I think someone's upset."

"She's always is but it didn't stop her getting cosy with Vicky's new boyfriend."

"Never mind darling, like I said, I'll look after you."

"It looks like we're in for some heavy lifting."

"You look like you wouldn't have any trouble with a spot of heavy lifting," said Stella as she caressed her nephew's bicep.

They managed to get Mike half awake for long enough to get him upstairs, and onto the bed in the spare room. Then they began to make their way back down stairs, Luke led the way but half way down, Stella stopped him and turned him around. She stood one step higher so that her lips were at the same level as his and she kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

"I've been wanting to do that to you all day."

"Likewise, I've had an erection from the moment that you opened the front door this morning."

"I know... I've been paying attention... it feels big by the way, I've sat on it twice today so I should know. I was impressed by how big and hard it became."

"It's one thing kissing my mum's sister, but fucking her could create all sorts of problems. Are you sure you want this?"

She looked at him with a gleam of arousal in her eyes.

"For god's sake, create some problems and fuck me, take me now, here on the stairs, I've fantasised about fucking you since I saw a photo of you in your uniform that your mum sent to me when you joined the army."

Luke didn't need any further encouragement.

"There'll be no going back, once I've fucked you, I can't unfuck you, we'll have committed incest and we'll have to live with the consequences if anyone finds out."

"Shut up and fuck me."

Luke lowered himself to his knees and put his hands under his aunt's short skirt, he lifted the hem and exposed her stocking tops and panties. The sight of her shapely hips together with her suspender straps made his cock spasm.

"My God, I fucking love you in stockings auntie."

"Then fuck me in them Luke, please, I want you inside me."

Luke hooked his fingers inside the waistband of her panties, peeled them off and left them laying on top of her stilettos. She put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself, and lifted her right leg so that it was free of the panties, and she was able to open her legs wider. He used his thumbs to part her labia and buried his tongue in her cunt. She squealed with delight and clasped his head, pulling him into her mound.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's amazing, fuckkk."

He spent several minutes with his tongue inside her while she groaned with delight then he used his thumbs to massage her clitoris. Her bud set hard and he removed his rough tongue from her hole and licked her clit until she was close to coming, then he stood up, undid his belt and dropped his jeans and briefs. As he did so, his large erect cock caught in the elastic waistband and sprung back, slapping into his abdomen.

"Oh Jesus, fuck, it's huge, fuck Luke, you're hung like a horse, fuck me with it now you bastard."

Luke picked her up and lifted her onto his eight inch cock. She was so wet that it slid inside her with ease. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to bounce up and down on his cock.

Luke turned her so that her back was against the wall, and within minutes they were both coming hard. He felt a surge of lustful arousal flow up his legs and into his cock as he thrust into her and shot its load inside her. As soon as she felt his warm semen hit her cervix she screamed and gripped his cock hard with her cunt muscles. Her orgasm lasted for almost a minute and went from an ear splitting scream to breathless moans and groans, finally ending in a sexy little whimper.

"Jesus Aunt Stella, that was unbelievable, I've never felt anything like that with anyone else.. and I've never seen anyone come like that either."

"Well if you mean that sourpuss of a girlfriend, then I'm not surprised, and in the circumstances, I think you should stop calling me auntie now."

"I mean her and every other women I've had the pleasure of fucking."

"Okay stop boasting, if you want a competition to see who's had the most partners, I've got a twenty year head start on you, and I can assure you that your comatose, alcoholic uncle hasn't been near me for five years so I've found my own entertainment, and plenty of it."

"Now who's boasting?"

"Okay, at the risk of your head getting any bigger. I've never had a cock as big as that, and I've never had an orgasm to match the one that you just gave me, satisfied now?"

"Au... Stella, I've been masturbating to fantasies of you for a very long time, there's not enough detergent in the world to wash all of the sheets that I've soiled in your honour."

"Mmmm, good, I like the thought of that very much, and while were confessing to our dirty laundry, I've masturbated about you every night and every morning since your mum told me that you were picking me up today. That's five consecutive days of wanking over the picture of you in your uniform. Do you still have a uniform?"

"Yes, of course."

"Fuck Luke, one of my favourite fantasies is sucking your cock while you're dressed in your uniform. Please say that you'll let me do it one day."

"God yes, definitely, I'd fucking love that."

"I know you would, I felt your cock get harder inside me just now, take me into the lounge and fuck me on the sofa; God it was all I could do to stop myself fucking you on the sofa at your mother's."

"You practically did you prick tease."

"Ha, I love teasing pricks and yours is definitely worth the trouble."

She kissed him again and forced her tongue into his mouth. His cock set rigid again and he carried her, still impaled on it, and with her legs still wrapped around his waist, down the rest of the stairs and into the lounge, where he made her come twice more. The first time he fucked her hard from behind in her heels with her little miniskirt pushed up around her waist, and the second time he ate her cunt as his load mingled with her juices and oozed into his mouth. He'd never tasted himself before and he was surprised at how pleasurable the experience was.

They lay together stroking and kissing each other, looking forward to fucking again when they were both ready.

"Luke, this is serious."

"I know, it's wrong, everyone will say that it's wrong, but it just feels so right."

"What do you think we should do?"

"I don't know, we need to think things through very carefully, I want to be with you but until we can work out how, we'll have to meet in secret as often as we can."

"You mean you want to live with me? As my lover?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Well let me know when you know so."

"I've fantasised about this for a long time but fantasies are consequences free, reality isn't."

"Quite, and what about Lisa?"

"What about her?"

"Is she the vengeful, vindictive type because if you dump her and she gets wind of you committing incest with me, we could be in deep shit."