Inherent Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At just after three thirty in the morning, Francesca was roused out of a deep sleep when she felt her sister's hand stroking her abdomen. She froze for a moment, not knowing what was going on. She was soon fully awake and realised that Alice was fondling her in her sleep. She didn't know what to do, if she'd woken her sister it could have been embarrassing for them both. She decided to try to ease Alice's hand away without waking her, but it wasn't easy because of the way her sister was lying across her left flank.

She could feel Alice's erect nipples pressing into her left elbow and breast. As she tried to lift her arm and push her away, her sister gave a soft murmur of protest, then she cuddled into her even more amorously. Alice moved her left leg further over until it rested between Francesca's legs, then she embraced her right hip firmly before letting her hand drift slowly toward Francesca's abdomen.

Francesca froze rigid again, her attempt to escape her sleeping sister's amorous embrace had only made things worse. It was as though Alice was dreaming that she was in bed with a lover. What happened next had troubled Francesca for years afterwards, her sister had slowly moved her hand until she tangled her fingers in Francesca's lush red pubic hair. Francesca felt a rush of sexual arousal so immense, that instead of waking her sister and removing her hand, she took hold of it and guided it down onto her pussy.

She pressed her sister's fingers into her and let out a long moan, Alice, still apparently more asleep than awake, started to massage her pussy. Francesca removed her hand from on top of Alice's, and reached down between her sister's legs, she was amazed at how wet she was. With her fingers slick with her sister's juices, Francesca started to masturbate her slowly.

Alice groaned with pleasure and started to press harder into Francesca's soaking wet cunt. A very highly aroused and fully conscious Francesca took her cue from this, and pushed three fingers inside her sister's cunt, she curled her middle finger upwards into the roof of her sister's vagina and found her g-spot.

"Ah! Francesca! My God!"

Alice was suddenly aware of what was going on, a full moon cast enough light into the room for them to look into each other's eyes. Alice looked mortified and quickly pulled her hand away from Francesca's pussy. Just as quickly, Francesca pulled her sister's hand back into contact with her wetness, held it there and whispered, "Alice please don't stop."

Then she pulled her sister into an erotic kiss, still massaging her g-spot with her middle finger. Alice grunted her intense arousal and pushed three fingers into Francesca's vagina. Both sister's were now swept along on the wave of their accidental, illicit sexual encounter. They were both so turned on and living in the moment, without a thought for the consequences, that they raced headlong toward their rapidly approaching orgasms.

Alice began to come first by groaning her orgasm into Francesca's mouth, this triggered Francesca's orgasm, it exploded into the room, they broke their hungry tongue filled kiss, and both groaned and panted in unison for almost half a minute as their long, intense orgasms left them juddering and thrusting their pelvises at each other's tantalising fingers.

As their unbridled animal urges subsided they lay together in silence. Alice moved back to her side of the bed, neither of them dared speak in case the awful reality of what they had just done to each other became too real to deal with.

When they awoke late in the morning, Alice got dressed quickly and left the room without a word to her sister. They didn't even make eye contact or speak on the journey home together in Alice's car. Alice went back to university two days later and their unintentional, erotic moment of incestuous pleasure was buried forever. It was a moment of shared intense sexual lust and it was never repeated.

Francesca often wondered afterwards whether her sister had had sexual encounters with women before their incest took place, or whether she had done so afterwards. Alice had had a child by a man that she never saw again after she'd become pregnant, but Francesca suspected that she'd very discreetly found pleasure in sapphic sexual relationships.

Francesca certainly had, when she was in her early twenties, studying for her law qualifications she'd had a four month affair with a thirty nine year old tutor. In her late twenties, when she joined her first law firm, she had been taken under the wing, and into the bed, of one of the senior partners, a very powerful and seductive fifty year old woman. In between, she had one short marriage and several other passing relationships with men.

********************

October

One evening during the following week when Francesca arrived home later than usual she found Sasha waiting for her in the kitchen.

"What's up mum? You look worn out."

"We lost a case that we should have won, I've been going over it in my mind to see what went wrong," said Francesca as she took the top off a bottle of wine.

"Would you like some Sash?"

"No thanks mum, come here, let me give you a hug."

Sasha had dressed for arousal, she wore a very tight miniskirt, that showed off her shapely thighs and buttocks, high heels and a fine knit v-necked jumper that emphasised her large breasts and alluring cleavage. The fine knitted material clung to her erect nipples and Francesca couldn't take her eyes off them.

"My little girl's all grown up, you look very alluring, are you going out on the pull?" joked Francesca.

"Yes mother, I'm definitely on the pull tonight. I finished with Joanna because she kept saying that she wanted to get into bed with you. I told her to get in line."

Sasha hugged her mother again, then she pinned her against the wall, her pussy was pressing into her mother's hip. Her left arm was wrapped around Francesca's waist and her right hand gripped her wrist. She pressed her mound hard into contact with her mother's, looked at her full lips and planted a kiss on them.

"No Sasha, it's not right," said Francesca as she struggled to free her wrist.

Sasha kissed her again, she pushed her tongue into her mouth and forced her head back against the wall. She groped and massaged her mother's breasts through her shiny satin blouse. She could feel her mother's rock hard nipples so she squeezed them between her fingers and thumbs. With her daughter's tongue in her mouth, Francesca groaned with pleasure and arousal, then she managed to gather the last vestiges of her sense of propriety, and pushed her away.

"For God's sake Sasha, you can't do that to me, I'm your mother."

"Don't make a fuss mummy, I could tell you enjoyed it."

Sasha forced her against the wall again and pulled her in tight. They could feel the heat radiating from each other's pussies as Sasha kissed her mother's throat, and sucked the lobe of her left ear. Francesca felt her cunt juices seeping into her panties, she reached for her daughter's breasts but just managed to stop herself. Eventually, she managed to spin her body away from her daughter's amorous clutches.

"No, no, that's enough, we can't do that, it's wrong."

Francesca had never seen her daughter look so sultry and seductive as she approached her again, she raised her hands to block her daughter's advances, Sasha got the message.

"Don't worry mummy, I'll leave you alone now, but you know where I'll be if you want me."

With this she turned on her elegant heel and strode sexily on her long legs out of the kitchen and up to her bedroom.

Francesca felt light headed, she sank into a chair and picked up the glass of wine that she'd poured a few minutes ago. Her hands trembled as she drank it quickly and poured herself another. Her mind raced with possibilities, the most frighteningly real of which was the urge to follow her daughter up to her bedroom and fuck her. She fought with herself to make the urge go away as she tried to make sense of what had just happened. She decided that it had been mostly her fault for not dealing much earlier with Sasha's sexualised behaviour towards her.

She considered why she hadn't acted sooner and drained her second glass of wine as the awful truth descended on her, she was sexually attracted to her daughter, and was highly aroused at the thought of being seduced by her.

She went to bed with her mind in turmoil, she couldn't sleep. After an hour of lying awake agonising over what to do about her daughter's lascivious and incestuous behaviour toward her, she reached into her bedside cupboard for her vibrator. She tried to take her mind off Sasha by fantasising about riding Luke's large cock, but after five minutes she switched it off, she felt that she was avoiding the issue.

A suddenly resolute Francesca knew that she must put an end to her daughter's incestuous flirtation with her once and for all, before it really got out of hand and they did something that they would both regret.

She decided that she must do it now, it couldn't wait any longer, she needed to resolve the issue and get some sleep. She got out of bed in her short night dress and panties and walked down the landing to her daughter's bedroom, and quietly opened the door expecting to find Sasha asleep. She was wide awake and lying naked on her bed with the bedside lamp casting a lustrous glow over her beautiful body.

"I'd almost given you up mummy."

"Sasha this stops now, do you understand?"

Sasha looked faintly amused but stayed silent.

"Look, darling we need to talk, what's been happening between us is not right and it's mostly my fault."

"Okay, come and sit on the bed and we'll talk."

Francesca sat next to her daughter but was distracted by her nakedness.

"Please put something on Sasha."

Sasha's hand strayed down between her legs and she stroked her labia with a sensuous light touch. Francesca's pussy clenched and a bolt of perverted arousal shot through her body. She'd come into her daughter's room to put an end to the inappropriate lustful feelings that had emerged between them, but now her sensible head was rapidly losing the fight against her increasingly wet, tingling vagina. She made one more vain attempt to hold back the tide of incestuous thoughts that washed over her as she watched her daughter pleasuring herself.

"Sasha... please... please stop that and find something to wear."

"Good idea mummy, I'll wear you."

With that, Sasha put her right hand behind her mother's neck and pulled her on top of her. With her left hand, she grabbed Francesca's right hand and forced it down inside the waistband of her mother's panties.

"Oh no no Sasha, no, please no, don't, I... I..."

Francesca struggled half heartedly for a few seconds while Sasha buried her mother's fingers into the folds of her very wet pussy. Without the slightest resistance, she turned her mother onto her back and made her finger herself while kissing her passionately.

Francesca was completely lost, all of her defences and her senses of decency and propriety vanished into thin air. With Sasha's hand guiding her mother's fingers on a deliciously arousing journey around her pussy, Francesca felt the wave of an onrushing orgasm sweep along her inner thighs.

The thought that her not so little girl had taken control, and was making her come by using her fingers to masturbate her, drove Francesca to an enormous climax. With her back arched and her mound rising to meet the pressure of their combined fingers, Francesca breathed out a long, intense, juddering orgasm.

After weeks of teetering together on the edge of an incestual abyss, they had consummated their depraved, mother and daughter, carnal relationship. It felt spectacular, like a drug that held them in its grip, a drug that they knew they would submit to again and again as they satisfied a deep, visceral yearning for sex with each other.

Sasha kissed her mother lavishly while still cupping their hands over her mound and teasing every last lingering erotic sensation from Francesca's slowly subsiding orgasm.

"Look what you've made me do to you mummy, it's all your fault, you're just so irresistible, I had no choice but to make you come."

Francesca murmured softly, and eased her left hand inside her panties to join the two hands that were already snuggling there.

"I mean what did you expect? You turned up in your daughter's bedroom in your skimpy nightdress and ogled her naked body, then you watched her pleasure herself, and if that wasn't enough, you opened your legs for her and practically begged her to fuck you."

"Now Sasha, whatever just happened, you must believe that I had every intention of.."

"Oh mummy, I'm just teasing you, don't worry, we both know that I seduced you, I'm a bad girl. I've been seducing you for weeks, I've always loved your gorgeous body, and I've dreamed about running my hands over your breasts and pussy."

"It always felt like a dirty and forbidden fantasy but then, one night when I was making Joanna come and we were spicing things up by fantasising about who else we'd like to fuck, she said that she wanted to fuck you and my pussy suddenly got all hot and jealous. I knew then that I had to have you for myself."

Francesca murmured again as the warmth and weight of three hands on her mound started to have an effect on her.

"But you've been naughty too, you flaunt yourself in front of me in your sexy, tight fitting skirt suits, and you sit at your dressing table in just stockings and high heels, I mean, what's a girl to think when faced with that kind of provocation from her mother every day?"

"Also, you didn't exactly sound convincing when you told me to stop fondling you when we were in the kitchen earlier. I knew you were a very naughty mummy and that your nipples had gone hard and you meant the opposite of what you said, I knew that you wanted me to seduce you."

"Oh God darling, stop it, you're turning me on so much."

"You don't really want me to stop do you? you love to hear my dirty, incestuous thoughts towards you don't you mummy darling?"

"Oh yes my darling," whispered Francesca, "kiss me my baby."

Their lips locked together in a sweet embrace before their tongues penetrated each other's mouths. Sasha eventually broke the kiss and peeled off her mother's panties then held them to her nose.

"I can't wait to taste you."

Francesca removed her nightie and her daughter eased her onto her back, lifted her legs over her shoulders and buried her face between her thighs. Francesca squeezed her rock hard nipples and stifled her moans as her eighteen year old daughter licked her to another intense orgasm.

They lay arm in arm for several minutes before Sasha asked, "Mummy darling, will you kiss my pussy now?"

"Yes darling, but I want to kiss every inch of you first."

Mother and daughter explored each other's bodies, kissing all of their sensitive places and gradually becoming more aroused. Eventually, Francesca planted a kiss on her daughter's belly and licked her down to her bush, then she got on her knees at the end of the bed and opened her daughter's legs wide. She parted her pussy lips and used her exquisite tongue to tease her daughter's cunt.

"Oh God, that's awesome mother, where did you learn to do that?"

Francesca, with a mouth full of pussy, decided to answer with actions rather than words, she slipped three fingers inside her daughter's vagina and thrust into her while sucking on her clitoris. Sasha felt an orgasm welling up inside her, she grabbed fistfuls of bedding so that she could cover her mouth to stifle the sound of her screams as she came hard.

"Fuck me again mother, I want you to fuck me until I beg you to stop."

Sasha reached for the top drawer of her bedside table and took out a strap on cock.

"Put this on and fuck me again, do it, now."

Francesca was astonished that her daughter owned such a device, but she couldn't get it on quickly enough, her heart thudded in her chest as she contemplated fucking her daughter with the strap on.

What was already the most intense and arousing sex she'd ever had went up to another level as she buckled the straps, and turned her daughter onto her stomach, before raising her pelvis up to accommodate the false cock. She could feel Sasha trembling with anticipation beneath her as she took hold of the cock and guided it between her daughter's inviting swollen pink labia.

Sasha was so wet there was no need for lubricant, the cock slipped in with ease as it forced her daughter's cunt walls apart. Sasha backed into her mother so that she could feel the full length inside her.

"That's it mummy, fuck me, I've been naughty so fuck me, make me come for you."

Francesca started to thrust into her daughter, stroking the cock up and down the full length of her cunt. She slowly picked up the pace in time with her daughter's increasingly rapid breathing. Sasha lifted her buttocks to meet the glorious feeling of her mother's shaft gliding in and out of her and stimulating her g-spot. She buried her face in a pillow and came in a cacophony of stifled screams, it turned her mother on so much that she almost came again herself.

Bathed in sweat, mother and daughter collapsed together and lay still for several minutes. Francesca thought about her daughter's submissive little cameo just a few minutes ago and felt an irresistible urge to be dominated by her. She'd been close to coming and she desperately wanted finishing off. She thought she may never have the courage to beg for humiliation at the hands of her daughter if she didn't do it now.

The idea made her deepest darkest brain receptors fizz and pop with a depraved lust for sexual surrender to Sasha. She steeled herself to ask her daughter to do something to her that she'd always craved, and never dared ask for from any of her previous lovers.

"Darling?"

"Yes mummy."

"Would you think me perverted if I asked you to do something to me that might shock you?"

"After committing depraved incest with you I hardly think there'll be any taboos between us now mother."

"Would you mind putting on a tight dress and heels and disciplining me?"

"My God!"

"I'll wear my work clothes and you can do whatever you like to me, as long as you end up spanking me hard and fingering me until I come again."

"Wow, mother, that's so fucking hot, you as my submissive, I love it, don't worry, you won't be disappointed, now go and get dressed then report to me, quickly girl, get a move on, and make sure you're wearing stockings."

"Yes mistress."

Both women got dressed quickly for their role play, they were beside themselves with arousal. by the time Francesca was back in her daughter's bedroom, their panty gussets were soaking wet with depraved anticipation.

Sasha made her mother stand in the middle of the rug at the foot of her bed. Francesca wore a tight pin striped skirt suit, smart business shirt, stockings and high heels. Sasha had put on her tightest, shortest party dress and her highest heels. Now it was Francesca's turn to tremble, her little girl had become a very shapely alluring woman and Francesca yearned to surrender to her.

She realised that Sasha's flirtation with her over the last few months had been building to this inevitable conclusion, she was ready to become her daughter's sexual plaything, from now on she would gladly get on her knees and beg her daughter to fuck her.

"Where have you been girl, you're late?"

"I'm sorry mistress, I lost track of time."

"Not good enough girl, but I called you here to speak to you about other more serious misdemeanours. It has been reported to me that you were caught masturbating in your daughter's bedroom, is that correct?"

"Yes mistress, I'm sorry, it won't happen again."