Inherent Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correction, it will happen again, but only on my command, is that understood?"

"Yes mistress."

Mother and daughter were both turned on by their role play and Francesca was desperate to come again.

"You've been a very naughty girl and I'm going to punish you. But first, you will remove your tight skirt and masturbate for me."

"Yes mistress."

Francesca obeyed her daughter's command, she unfastened and stepped out of her skirt, slipped her fingers inside her panties and started to arouse herself. Sasha, seated on her bedroom chair, realised that her mother was quickly reaching the point of no return.

"Stop that now you depraved girl, come here and bend over my lap."

"Yes mistress."

Francesca obeyed her daughter and braced herself for what she knew must come next. Sasha pulled her panties down to her knees and smacked her hard five times on each buttock, and made her mother wince with pain. Francesca loved the blend of pain and arousal that her daughter had inflicted on her, and when Sasha stroked her sore and tingling buttocks, her juices started to flow onto her daughter's thighs.

Without delaying any longer, Sasha's slipped three fingers into her mother's craving wet cunt and brought her to orgasm instantaneously. By then, Sasha's thighs were coated in her mother's slick come, she eased her off her lap and watched her mother obey her command to lick up her come, before telling her to eat her cunt and make her come one last time.

Mother and daughter basked together in a satisfying afterglow. "You know, for an eighteen year old, you're very skilled and experienced in the bedroom."

"Are you complaining mother?"

"Not at all, and I don't want to know where you learned the erotic arts of domination and submission, just as long as you keep practicing on me, I'd love to be your willing and obedient slave.

"I've got news for you mother, you already are and you'd better be ready to obey me. That means that your pussy will be available to me whenever and wherever I demand it. Do you understand me girl?"

"Mmmm, yes mistress."

Francesca, a serious and highly respected barrister, had become her eighteen year old daughter's submissive bitch in the twinkling of an eye, never before in her life had she felt so comfortable with the role that she had been assigned. She'd been pursued and conquered and had never felt more fulfilled.

Francesca and Sasha were not the only ones awake in the house that night. Luke had become accustomed to being woken in the early hours, and he was awake now and feeling thirsty. He tiptoed out of the bedroom being careful not to wake Jessica. As he opened the bedroom door quietly and came out onto the landing, in his shorts and a t-shirt, he could hear noises coming from Sasha's room. He could see that the door was ajar, a faint shaft of light fell across the far end of the landing.

From the noises he heard, Luke assumed that Sasha was masturbating so he crept stealthily to her bedroom door to spy on her, his cock engorging more with every step. He was shocked to see Francesca on her back on the bed with her legs over her daughter's shoulders and Sasha's face buried in her cunt.

"Oh that's it darling, that's superb, you're very good at this, oh my."

"Hold tight mother dear, I'm going to make you come."

Sasha used her fingers, tongue and lips to bring her mother to a juddering orgasm. Luke's cock was set like rock as he watched the depraved mother and daughter perform incestuous acts on each other. He hardly dare breathe, he stood stock still as Francesca and Sasha swapped places and mother made daughter come. Sasha gasped and screamed with delight, she held on to her mother's long red hair and pulled her face into her cunt. As she came, she lifted her shoulders off the bed and threw her head back exposing her lovely throat, beads of sweat glistened on her breasts.

Luke slunk back to his bedroom with semen seeping out of his cock, he just managed to get inside his bedroom door and lean against it before pumping his erect cock and coming rapidly; thick strands of come shot across the carpet. He cleaned up as best he could with a tissue and got back into bed, twenty minutes later he was coming again.

Mother and daughter lay together talking seriously about the significance of what had just happened and agreed that there was no turning back. Sasha probed her mother about her previous relationships and whether she'd ever had sex with a woman before.

"Yes darling, a long time ago."

"My God, I'm so turned on, tell me all about it."

"I will, another time."

"No, please tell me now, how long have you been bi-sexual?"

"Oh alright, if you insist."

"I do insist, and I call the shots now remember," smirked Sasha.

"Well... all of my adult life I suppose."

"Is that why dad left?"

"Oh no, he's just an irresponsible feckless tosser."

"Ha, he is though isn't he? So do you still go with women?"

"No, not for years now."

"But you must still get turned on by women?"

"Yes, are you forgetting what we've just done to each other."

"Yes, but apart from me. Who else makes your pussy tingle? What about Joanna?"

"She's attractive but not my type."

"What about Natalie's mother, she's more your age."

"Yes, she's classy and very alluring but, I don't get the feeling that she'd allow herself to be seduced by a woman."

"That attractive head teacher that lives three doors up?"

"She is isn't she, a really sexy woman?"

"Well, would you?"

"If I got the chance, yes, but I've only ever spoken to her to say hello."

"Okay, even closer to home then, what about Jess?"

Silence.

"... Mother, what about Jessica, don't avoid eye contact, answer me."

"She's my niece Sasha, my deceased sister's daughter."

"So, family ties didn't stop you fucking me. ...Mother, you do don't you? I can see it in your face, you do, you fancy her, oh my God, you do."

"Sasha, stop it please, be satisfied with seducing your mother for the time being."

"Okay, but I want us to be able to make love to each other as often as possible, do you think we'll be able to keep it from Luke and Jess?"

"Not if you keep on trying to fuck me across the kitchen table every night as soon as I come home from work."

"But you're so irresistible and you're mine now, I can do whatever I like with you."

"We need to be careful Sasha, you can dominate me in the bedroom to your heart's content, you can flirt with me in the kitchen, but we must be careful elsewhere. What we've just done to each other is not normal for most people, if it got out, it could be disastrous for us both, you understand that don't you?"

"Yes of course, don't worry, I'm not going to shout from the rooftops that I've fucked my mother."

"Good."

On each night during the next week Francesca waited until the house was quiet then tiptoed to her daughter's bedroom and became her sex slave. On two of those occasions Luke sneaked down the landing to witness their erotic incest.

********************

One morning at seven thirty Luke and Francesca were having breakfast together in the kitchen. Jessica was on shift at six in the morning until two in the afternoon, and Sasha was still in bed.

"Francesca you've given the clear impression that you'd rather not discuss what happens between us in bed, but we can't go on like this, you look shattered. If it's not me you're fucking into the early hours it's Sasha."

"What! You know about Sasha and me?" said an alarmed and incredulous Francesca.

"Yes, but don't worry, it's the hottest, most erotic thing I've ever seen, you should keep the bedroom door closed if you don't want an audience."

"So you won't tell anyone?"

"Hell no, it's a huge turn on."

"Oh thank God."

"Look, if it helps, I've fucked my aunt numerous times, it's amazing, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and the fact that it was incestuous and we shouldn't have been doing it made it all the more erotic.

"God it does doesn't it? I get such a deliciously depraved feeling in my stomach when I think about having sex with my daughter. It's so perverted but so so satisfyingly arousing at the same time."

"Yes, look, please don't tell Jessica but I'm going to start living with my aunt in a couple of week's time. I'm in love with her and I can't leave her pussy alone. It's been nice with Jess, but I think she would admit that we're not in love with each other."

"Right, and?"

"Well, I'll tell her when the time is right, but we've got an opportunity here. Now that I know that you're fucking your daughter, I think you'll probably be pleased to hear that your niece can't get enough of my fantasies of her with other women, she's not as straight as we all thought, I'm sure that, with a bit of careful management, she could be turned. Wouldn't you like to have her in your bed?"

"Jessica? My God, really? So you think she would accept what Sasha and I do together?"

"Well she's half way there already, I make her come to fantasies about her and Sasha fucking each other and I know she thinks you're very sexy."

"I've been wrestling with how to keep my affair with Sasha and my affair with you going at the same time. This is perfect, I'm sure that Sasha has got the hots for Jessica too, we just need to bring them together, but we also need to find out whether Jess would be willing to go to bed with me."

"Good, so you'd fuck her if you got the chance?"

"Gosh yes, in an instant. I've thought about it from time to time but I never dreamed that it might actually be possible."

"Then leave her to me, a couple of glasses of wine and my fingers inside her and she's ready to fuck anyone in her fantasies, we just need to turn fantasy into reality."

"Let me know when she succumbs and I'll take it from there, I'll seduce her when we're alone, when she comes home in her sexy nurses uniform."

"Good, think of her as a present from me, if it helps buy your silence about my aunt then it's a win-win for us both."

"It's a deal, I'll miss having you and your lovely cock around when you've gone, but I'd sacrifice anything for the prospect of sleeping with my daughter and my niece. God, I'm so turned on, I need you to fuck me now, one last time," said Francesca as she eased her shapely backside onto the kitchen table, hitched up her skirt, opened her stocking clad legs, and pulled her panty gusset to one side.

Luke pulled out his already erect cock and pushed it into her welcoming wet cunt and fucked her vigorously. They came together, stifling their groans to avoid attracting Sasha's attention.

As they straightened their clothing and brushed themselves down, Francesca said, "Be kind to Jessica won't you? Don't forget that I feel responsible for her, I was her guardian for five years and I'm her aunt, practically her mother really.

********************

November

Francesca left work early and arrived at home knowing that Jessica would also soon be home from her shift at the hospital. It was Jessica's birthday and Francesca intended to use this as a pretext to make a fuss of her, and embrace her much more intimately than usual. Luke had told her that Jessica was, by now, regularly coming hard to his fantasies of being fucked by her aunt, and that she'd confessed to masturbating, when she was alone in the house, to fantasies of being seduced by Francesca.

She changed out of her knee length skirt suit into a black miniskirt and higher heels. The skirt was short and tight but well tailored and finished six inches above her knees. She still had the legs to be able to wear short skirts and stockings, this one was tight enough to give a hint of tell tale suspender clips.

She also changed into a translucent silky white blouse that did little to hide her perfect breasts enclosed in a pretty, low cut, lacy white bra. She looked incredibly alluring, just as she had intended. She poured herself a glass of wine and sat on a kitchen stool, showing her barely black, seamed stocking tops and a mile of shapely leg as she waited for her 'prey' to arrive.

Francesca looked utterly, utterly stunning, when Jessica walked into the kitchen, her mouth fell open. She blushed bright red and blurted a greeting, then tried to hide her obvious discomfort by turning away from her aunt to fill the kettle.

"You look fabulous aunt, are you going somewhere special?" she said as she tried to disguise the shakiness in her voice.

"No, I thought I'd make a special effort for you today," replied Francesca in a voice like warm honey.

"Oh!" she said, still with her back to her aunt and pretending to busy herself at the sink, "that's nice of you."

Jessica's mind raced with memories of all of the orgasms she'd had recently at Luke's, and her own hands, as she fantasised about being fucked by her aunt. Her mind was in a whirl as she remembered that Luke had made her come in the shower that very morning with a fantasy about her aunt finger fucking her in the kitchen when she came home from work.

Francesca cast her eyes over her niece's shapely figure and admired the way her buttocks looked in her nurses uniform. She could clearly see Jessica's white suspender belt showing through the white material of the uniform, a trickle of pussy juice started to dampen her panty gusset. She could also sense the turmoil in her niece's mind, but she stayed silent for a long moment to let the sexual tension build.

Together with Luke, she had carefully planned the lead up to this moment and she knew that, at every opportunity, he had been planting seeds of incestuous desire for her in Jessica's mind. He'd told her that very morning about her orgasm in the shower, and that she was ready to be fucked by her aunt.

He'd also said that he'd be moving out when he got home from work so that he could go and live in a rented apartment with his Aunt Stella. He'd gone back up north during two consecutive weekends recently, to fuck his aunt and plan their future together, now that their six month deadline had passed and she had left her husband. He intended to tell Jessica as soon as he got home from work, and was grateful to Francesca for softening the blow by seducing her.

"Happy Birthday my darling Jess," said Francesca, eventually, as she slid off the stool and embraced Jessica from behind.

She pressed her niece against the sink for several seconds and wrapped her arms around her midriff, just underneath her breasts. Then she kissed Jessica affectionately on her right cheek and attempted to make the brush of her lips on Jessica's earlobe appear accidental as she hugged her warmly. An erotic tingle made its way from Jessica's ear, down her spine and into her moistening pussy.

Francesca turned her around but still stood very close to her, their nipples just making contact.

"Oh look, I've left lipstick on your cheek and ear, let me get it off for you."

"No, please aunt, don't worry, I'll deal with it in a moment."

"Nonsense, what would people think if they saw your aunt's lipstick on you ear? Let me remove it then I want you to have a glass of wine with me to celebrate your birthday."

Francesca wet a piece of paper kitchen towel and took her time rubbing lipstick off her niece's earlobe with the softest of touches. Jessica could feel her warm breath on her neck and her nipples began to harden.

"There, that's better, my goodness you look nervous, is everything alright?" said Francesca as she put her warm right hand on the left side of Jessica's neck and stroked it with her thumb.

Jessica's pussy tingled again and her mind continued to race with possibilities, she'd fantasised about being seduced and kissed by her aunt, and now it looked for all the world as though it was about to happen, but she was overwhelmed at the thought of it, "Yes auntie, I'm just a little surprised to... well you..."

"Don't worry darling, come and have a large glass of wine, that'll calm you down then you can tell me what's the matter."

Francesca took her niece's hand, led her to one of the chairs around the kitchen table and poured her a large glass of Chablis, "it's nothing auntie, honestly, it's just that you've taken me a little by surprise and you look so... so..."

Jessica lifted her glass and took a gulp of wine.

"So what Jessica darling? Am I making you anxious?"

"Well, a little yes."

She took another gulp of wine.

"Oh dear," said Francesca as she turned a chair alongside the chair that Jessica was sitting in, so the two chairs looked like love seats, "why am I making you nervous sweetheart?"

As Francesca had intended, her niece's eyes were glued to her gorgeous legs, the welt of her stockings just showing beyond the hem of her skirt.

"No, it's nothing, it's just that I've imagined, well... dreamed really that I... no it's silly really, let's talk about something else, did you come home early because it's my birthday?"

She took another gulp of wine.

"Yes, of course darling, I wanted to surprise you, I've got you some presents, I hope you'll like them."

"Oh I always love presents auntie," said Jessica as she began to feel silly that she'd thought that her aunt was going to seduce her. The wine started to relax her and make her feel less inhibited but her sense of relief only lasted a few moments.

The hem of Jessica's uniform had ridden up to her mid thighs as she sat awkwardly on the chair.

Francesca made a point of fixing her gaze on her niece's legs for several moments before she spoke again.

"Well look, you'll have to get out of your uniform so that you can try your presents on," she said as she caressed Jessica's right thigh with her right hand.

Jessica froze, Francesca pushed her hand underneath the hem of her niece's uniform and rested it on her lacy white stocking top. Jessica quickly placed her hand on top of her aunt's to stop it going any higher up her thigh. Francesca's fingers found a suspender clip then she pushed them under the suspender strap and rested them on soft white flesh just above Jessica's stocking top. She could feel the heat radiating from her niece's pussy, her fingertips were now only a couple of inches away from her panty gusset.

"Auntie please don't, this is wrong, please don't."

Jessica's words failed to express her conflicted feelings, most of her wanted desperately to open her legs and allow her aunt access to her cunt but a small part of her couldn't shake the belief that incest was deeply, deeply wrong.

"Oh Jessica darling, it's okay, I was just trying to help you out of your uniform so that you could try on the presents that I've got for you. Will you indulge your aunt and come upstairs to open your presents? I'm longing to see what you think to them... Oh dear, I've just realised something, did you actually think that I was trying to seduce you?"

Jessica blushed with embarrassment as she allowed her aunt to pull her up out of the chair and lead her by the hand into the hallway and up the stairs. Francesca's buttocks moved beautifully against the tight material of her black miniskirt as she led her niece up to her bedroom, Jessica's pulse quickened, she'd never been so turned on by anyone as much as she was now by her shapely, alluring aunt in her tight miniskirt, high heels, seamed stockings and translucent blouse.

Jessica's thoughts were a tumble of confusion as she entered her aunt's bedroom, she had no idea whether Francesca was displaying innocent affection or pursuing a cleverly contrived seduction.

"There you are darling, hurry up and open them for me."

Jessica looked at the three boxes tied up with red ribbon on the bed. She reached for the smallest one first, it was a new wristwatch, she was delighted with it. Then she opened the shoebox sized present and revealed a pair of dark grey stilettos.

"Oh my goodness, auntie, you're spoiling me, I don't know what to say, thank you so much, it's so generous of you."