Inherent Attraction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auntie darling, you only have two modes of dress, sexy and very sexy."

"Perhaps so, but you're a little tease young lady, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands to myself with you in that skimpy little ensemble."

"So my plan to keep on seducing my very sexy aunt is working then?"

"Yes it is, come here you little harlot."

Francesca pulled her niece into an embrace and kissed her long and hard, she felt Jessica's hands fondling her buttocks and looking for her suspender clips, she found one, broke their kiss and made a growling noise at her aunt.

"Grrrr, you sexy hot barrister, do you wear stockings in court?"

"Yes, of course, I'm very very good at my job but I'm not averse to using my feminine whiles to get the verdict I want. It's theatre and this is my costume, if I accidentally waft my gown open to reveal the outline of suspender clips in a very tight skirt then it can't do my case any harm. It's been known to completely discombobulate my opposite number, and at least one judge whispered a desire to fuck me in their private chambers."

"A judge? Wow, but I bet he was a crusty old fart?"

"No, she was an attractive woman in her fifties and, if I'd had time, and she'd been in town for more than one day, I would have let her."

They heard the sound of a key in the front door and quickly rearranged themselves so that Jessica was gently putting ointment on Francesca's swollen eye as Sasha came into the kitchen.

"Hi both, Oh dear, what's happened to you mother?"

"Oh, nothing exciting, just a accidental stray elbow at work."

"And you Jess, is that a scratch on your cheek?"

"Yes, another industrial accident I'm afraid, it's an occupational hazard in my line of work."

"Well at least my darling mummy has got her own private nurse on hand. I'm going for a shower mum, I'll be down later when I've changed, it's a party night tonight so be ready to tell me how sexy I look when you see my new outfit."

"Well that should ease it, you're eye'll be fine in a couple of hours Aunt Francesca, it's only a slight swelling and it'll be gone soon."

"Good, thanks Jessica, Sasha, have you forgotten that it's Jess's birthday today?"

"No, I gave her a present and a big hug this morning but I'll give her another one now, come here gorgeous, you're practically my sister and I love you lots," said Sasha as she embraced Jessica and kissed her cheek, she gave her cousin a playful pat on her buttocks, "Mmm, I could really go for you in that little miniskirt Jess," and made her way to the kitchen door, winking at her mother as she did so."

"Stop teasing Jess and let's see this outfit that you're making such a fuss about."

"Ah, it's okay mother, my sexy cousin knows she's off my menu on two counts: one, she doesn't do girls, more's the pity, and two, we're closely related. I might have been prepared to overlook the second point if the first point wasn't such a stumbling block, said Sasha with a huge grin as she left the kitchen."

"If only she knew," said Jessica quietly.