Inherent Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what are you waiting for girl, lick my shoe clean. Francesca bent forward and obeyed, still keeping her hands behind her back. Her tongue swept over the leather surface as she lapped up every drop of her own cunt juice.

"I'm afraid that you've blotted your copy book, just when I thought that you were a good, obedient girl, I find that you've been thinking dirty thoughts about your daughter. You deserve to be punished, crawl... on your hands and knees... and kneel in front of the large leather sofa with your hands behind your back."

Francesca did as she was instructed while Sasha disappeared for a moment. When she returned, she was carrying a length of bright red bondage rope, a ball gag and her large black strap-on cock. She put the cock down on a side table and poured herself a brandy from the drinks cabinet then she sat, in her black dress, with her gorgeous shapely legs crossed on the large leather sofa in front of her mother.

The riding crop lay across her toned thighs and she deliberately let the hem of her very short dress ride up to reveal most of her lacy stocking tops. She held a large brandy in her right hand, and dangled the bondage rope in her left hand as she uncrossed her legs, and parted them just enough for her mother to be able to see her black silk panty gusset.

"So, you have depraved incestuous thoughts about your daughter?"

"Yes mistress."

"How long have you been having these perverted fantasies?"

"Ever since you stopped being a girl and became a woman mistress."

"Why do you have them?"

"Because my daughter has become a irresistible to me and I'm a dirty slut mistress."

"Mmm, you certainly are. What happens in these fantasies?"

"My daughter punishes me by spanking me and fucking me mistress."

"You are a very dirty, sinful girl and I am angry with you now. Bow your head and don't move a muscle while I contemplate how to punish you."

"Yes mistress."

Francesca bowed her head and kept her wrists together behind her back while her daughter sipped her brandy and relished the thought of dominating and fucking her mother. After several sexual tension laden minutes, when she had finished the last drop, she told her mother to stand up. Then she got up out of her seat, moved behind her, bound her wrists together and fitted the ball gag to her mouth. Finally, she led her to the end of the sofa and bent her over its thick round arm. It was the perfect place to deliver a beating to her mother's buttocks.

Sasha, looking magnificent in her short black dress and stilettos, lifted her riding crop and delivered a hard lash across her mother's pale cringing buttocks. Francesca grunted with pain and a tear ran down her cheek. Her daughter followed this with five more lashes spaced out over the next couple minutes then she poured herself another brandy and returned to her seat. Francesca's red streaked buttocks throbbed with pain and intense arousal, her pussy juice dampened the arm of the sofa.

Sasha drained her glass again, got up, removed her dress, panties and bra and fitted the large strap-on cock to her pelvis. She looked very intimidating in her black heels and black hold up stockings with the large black false cock swaying in front of her. Francesca braced herself for the fucking of her life, more of her pussy juice seeped onto the arm of the sofa as her daughter walked around behind her.

"Spread your legs girl."

Sasha's pussy clenched at the sight of her mother's inviting, swollen pink labia. She parted her mother's quivering cunt lips with her fingers, and sank the full length of the cock into Francesca's craving wet hole. Francesca gasped as the large phallus stretched her cunt walls and slid to the end of her slick soaking vagina. She could feel the end of the cock probing against her cervix as her daughter held it there for a long moment.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson my shameless mummy, this is what you will get if you think dirty thoughts about me in future. ...Mmmm, now I think about it, fucking you might encourage you to have lots more dirty thoughts about me. Oh dear, that means I'm going to have to punish you like this regularly."

Francesca gave a muffled groan of arousal at her daughter's teasing words.

Sasha had one last detail to take care of before she shafted her mother, she took hold of her mother's long red hair and slipped on a hair band to form a ponytail. Then she grabbed the ponytail and pulled, raising her mother's head upwards and backwards.

Francesca gave a throaty groan and braced herself as her daughter thrust into her with rapid strokes, her first orgasm hit her like an express train, she came long and hard, her whole body jolting to the force of her daughter's onslaught.

The second and third orgasms came after another five minutes of her daughter's non stop thrusting; these were shorter and less intense. Sasha pulled her upright by her ponytail and moved her to lay across the long seat of the leather sofa. Then she pulled her head back by her ponytail again, raised her buttocks up and gave her her fiercest fucking yet, seven minutes of hard pounding made Francesca's fourth orgasm deeply and intensely satisfying.

After having given her mother an energetic fucking for at least fifteen minutes, Sasha needed a break. She tied her mother's ankles together and pulled her down onto the rug in front of the sofa, facing the chair that she would be sitting in.

"You're not going anywhere until I say so slut."

Then she sat down and drank another brandy at her leisure. Her chair was at right angles to the sofa, she gazed imperiously down at her bound mother and licked her lips exaggeratedly. The sight of her mother, lying on the floor with her wrists and ankles bound, and a ball gag in her mouth, sent a surge of lust into her pussy. She opened her legs wide and began to delve into the cleft between her labia with the fingers of her right hand.

"Mmm mummy, I could look at you all night long like that, trussed up and vulnerable, completely at my mercy, but I need you to make me come."

She pleasured herself a while longer with her probing fingers until she felt that she was in danger of bringing herself to orgasm. Then she removed the ball gag and untied her mother's ankles, and returned to the chair and opened her legs wide.

"You know what to do girl, make sure you please me, or you will spend the rest of the night tied up in the cupboard under the stairs."

Francesca certainly did know what to do, she'd been waiting for her opportunity to serve her daughter's needs. She knelt down between her legs and tantalisingly touched the bud of her clitoris with the tip of her tongue; Sasha murmured her approval.

"Mmmm, mummy, you know how to turn a girl on."

Francesca moved in closer and circled her daughter's bud with her warm tongue several times, then she place her mouth over it and sucked gently at first, then with more pressure, until her daughter gasped with arousal.

"Ahhh, mummy, oh God, that feels good."

Francesca tantalised Sasha's bud again for several seconds, then pushed her tongue down into the cleft of her cunt lips and back up to her clitoris. She did this several times; it drove Sophie wild.

"Ohhh ffuck, ohh, clever mummy, oh yes, don't stop."

As her own juices started to trickle down her inner thigh, Francesca glowed with satisfaction and arousal at the response she was getting from her grateful daughter. She let her tongue travel all over Sasha's pussy before tantalisingly circling the entrance to her hole, then pushing it into her cunt as far as it would go. Sasha stifled a scream as she felt the warm snake like organ wriggling inside her, it drove her mad with arousal, she'd never felt anything like it before.

She gripped the chair arms hard and arched her back, Francesca moved her tongue in and out of her daughter's cunt several times, it was enough to take Sasha to the brink of an orgasm.

"Ffffuckkk , ahhhh, yesss, fuck me mummy, fuck me."

Sasha came like a feral beast, her hips juddered as her mother's lithe tongue squirmed inside her. She came long and hard before Francesca's aching neck and tired tongue could do no more for her.

"Oh mummy, you were magnificent, utterly magnificent. I've never been so turned on by anything as much as the sight of you, kneeling naked before me with your head bowed, when I came home. And what did you just do to me with your tongue? It was amazing," said Sasha as she untied her mother's wrists and helped her up off her knees.

"Sasha, darling, I can't find the words to tell you how much I love you and how much I love being sexually dominated by you. These last few weeks have been a revelation, I would never have believed that I could so desperately crave sex with my own daughter."

"It's my fault mummy, I deliberately flirted with you and seduced you because I was jealous. Joanna is a very sexy manipulative little bitch, and I was scared that she might entice you into bed with her like she did to me. When we were going out together she kept boasting about the older straight women that she'd fucked, and she kept saying that she'd love to fuck you. She's so charismatically sexy that I was really afraid that she might succeed with you."

"Yes, I can see that she does have a very alluring way about her, but the idea never occurred to me, I was too busy coming to terms with the sexual arousal that I felt for you every time you forced me up against the kitchen units and groped me."

"But you're glad that I did aren't you? Joanna made me realise that I had sexual feelings for my own mother. I couldn't really believe it a first, but when I finally allowed my true feelings to take over, I just couldn't stop myself. I wanted to touch you and kiss you all of the time, when you didn't show any sign of disgust and your erect nipples kept giving you away, I knew that I might be able to gradually wear you down."

"Now who's the manipulative little bitch? But I'm glad that you did seduce me"

"Mother, will you come to bed with me now and just make affectionate love to me?"

"Yes darling, I'd like that very much. You know that you can conquer me and make me your obedient girl whenever you want, but I love it that we can just make each other come slowly and tenderly now and again."

"So do I, come on, let's go upstairs, I'll tidy up the evidence of your sexual subjugation to your daughter, we don't want Jessica getting curious. Actually mother, she's bound to notice something eventually, how on earth are we going to keep it from her?"

"Don't worry darling, I've thought about that and I'll work something out."

"You're not going to ask her to move out are you? I couldn't bear the thought of that."

"No, nothing like that, she is family after all."

"Family, that word means something rather different to me now. I love her so much, she's always been like a big sister to me, and since we became lovers, she's become like a big sister that I'd love to fuck. But I can't ever see that happening, despite her teasing 'who said anything about men' remark earlier this evening, she's the straightest girl in the world."

Francesca smiled inwardly at the satisfaction of finding out that her daughter wanted to seduce her niece and her assumption that Jessica was beyond reach. All she needed to do now was to sow a seed of desire for her daughter in her niece's mind, and watch the her reaction.

They got into Sasha's bed completely naked and spent next hour making gentle incestuous love to each other.

********************

The next day was a Saturday and Francesca was relived when Sasha went out shopping and Jessica left for her nursing shift. She carried a cup of coffee from the kitchen, through the hallway and into the lounge. She paused a moment in the hallway, and allowed herself to enjoy the tingle in her pussy as she relived her complete surrender to her daughter on the previous night.

She looked good in tight jeans and flat shoes as she sat down in the chair where she had licked her daughter's pussy. She was relived that Jessica's shift pattern over the next week left some room for manoeuvre. Jess was on nights and would arrive home just after six o'clock in the morning, so Francesca would be able to go to bed with her daughter after she came home from work in the evening, then she could get up at six and sneak into her niece's bed for an hour, first thing in the morning, before Sasha awoke.

The week worked out well for her, but she knew that she would have to confess her duplicity to her two lovers soon, but first, she needed to find out whether her niece would contemplate having sex with her daughter.

On the Thursday morning when she had sneaked into Jessica's bed, she decided to take the plunge and come up with a fantasy that involved them becoming intimate with each other.

"I know that you used to like Luke's dirty little fantasies when you were in bed together so, would you like me to tell you a story now?"

"Mmmm, that would be nice, the dirtier the better auntie."

"Okay, lie back darling and let me stroke your pussy while I 'entertain' you."

"Lovely, mmm, oh!"

"Well, imagine that you're out on the town with friends and, towards the end of the night, you bump into Sasha and her friends in the same dance club as you. You're delighted to see her and you go over to her table to say hello, she introduces you to her friends. You get on so well with them, drinking and laughing and joking, that you decide to stay at the club with them when your friends call it a night."

"You know that Sasha's friends are either bisexual or lesbians and you're curious about them. It gives you a thrill to be out dancing and drinking with her and her crowd, and you love the attention that they are giving you. You get a buzz from the thought that they might find you attractive. One of them, let's call her Amanda, makes a pass at you on the dance floor, she tells you that you look hot in your little miniskirt and tight top, and that she'd like to fuck you. It's the kind of very direct approach that you're not used to, and you're not sure how to respond, so you decline her invitation but she's obviously still very interested."

With Francesca's fingers gently stroking her pussy, Jessica gave a little sigh at the thought of being propositioned by the fantasy lesbian Amanda.

"Mmmm, you've got me interested, tell me more."

"Well, Sasha notices what's going on and tells you not to worry, because she'll speak to Amanda if she pesters you too much. You thank her, but you don't tell her what you're really thinking, which is that you love the attention that you're getting from Amanda and you want to flirt with her. Then it's time to leave the club and you all go out onto the street laughing and joking, even the designated driver is having a great time. The rest of you are varying degrees of drunk and you all pile into the car; you, Sasha and Amanda squeeze into the back seat."

"You fancy Amanda in her tight dress and heels, and you wouldn't mind her propositioning you again."

Jessica moaned louder this time and pressed Francesca's fingers into her wet pussy.

"Amanda is sitting in the middle, with you on her left and Sasha on her right. She tells you openly again how much she fancies you and invites you to go home with her. You're very tempted and you say 'maybe' to her. She takes that as an invitation to kiss you, and as she does so, she puts her hand up your skirt, with the backs of her fingers just touching your panty gusset."

Jessica breathed hard and let out a long moan of approval at the direction that the fantasy was taking.

"Oh God yes."

"Sasha is watching you being kissed and fondled and it becomes too much for her, she pulls Amanda's hand from under your skirt and they argue over you. Sash says that she feels responsible for you and Amanda tells her to butt out and mind her own business. The car pulls up outside our house and Sash gets out and slams the car door. You're worried about her so you tell Amanda maybe some other time, and you follow Sash into the house."

Francesca sensed that her niece was wondering where the story was going so she put her fingers inside her and pressed them into the roof of her vagina. Jessica moaned and begged her to carry on.

"Oh God, tell me what happens next?"

"Sasha is in the kitchen looking upset, you ask her what's wrong, and why she argued with Amanda. She looks at you with exasperated eyes and says that it was because she's jealous. You apologise, you say that you didn't realise that she had a thing for Amanda and she says 'no not jealous of you, jealous of her you silly cow.' You look perplexed, she steps towards you, takes hold of your hand and asks if she needs to spell it out for you. The penny drops and you realise that she wants you for herself."

Jessica gave a loud moan, "Oh fuck... oh fuck yes... oh yes, my God yes."

"Sasha pushes you against the kitchen cupboards and kisses you with her hand reaching up underneath your skirt."

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me, Oh fuck me... Oh Sashaaaaaaaaa."

Jessica wrapped her arms around her aunt's neck and came, whispering her cousin's name into her auntie's ear. The knowledge that her niece and her daughter desired each other, at least in their fantasies, turned Francesca on immensely. She took hold of Jessica's left hand and guided it onto her pussy.

"Fuck me darling niece, I'm so turned on at the thought of you and Sasha, fuck me.

Jessica obliged her and brought her aunt to the climax that she desired. Francesca enjoyed the afterglow as she contemplated how to join her two young lovers in an erotic incestuous union.

Jessica wasn't working on the Friday evening, and Francesca knew that Sasha would be going out with her friends, so she planned to get Jessica to wear Alice's party dress before getting into bed with her; naked. Having seduced her niece, and been moved at how similar she was to her deceased mother, Francesca now had a burning desire to recreate her accidental sexual encounter with her sister, but this time, without the guilt and angst of the original incestuous coupling.

Francesca decided that if she could just indulge herself in this nostalgic act of sisterly love, by using Jessica to play the part of Alice, then she would feel ready to confess to her daughter and her niece the full extent of her incestuous relationship with each of them. It wouldn't necessarily be an easy task. She needed to ensure that they were relaxed and in the mood to be seduced by each other.

********************

As soon as Francesca came home from work on the Friday evening, she sought out Jessica to entice her into the role play that she had planned for her. Francesca found her niece in the lounge reading a magazine.

"Hello darling, where's Sasha?"

"Oh hi auntie, she went to get ready for her night out, I think she's probably in her room at the moment."

"Good, listen Jessica, I've been thinking about you and your mother all day long. Since you've become my lover, and we've spent time in bed together, I can't shake the feeling that you're so much like Alice, that I'm finding it hard to move past it."

"My goodness, really."

"Yes, you've reawakened the feelings of intense sexual satisfaction, and profound guilt, that I felt immediately after making love to my sister ...your mother. I've been thinking about how I can deal with all of the mixed emotions that are constantly swimming around in my head, and I've come up with an idea that might help, but I don't know how to ask you this in case you think it's too weird."

Francesca wasn't completely deceiving her niece, their love affair had indeed opened up old feelings that had been buried for years, but the impact of these feelings had been arousing rather than troubling for her. This being the case, she judged that the best way to get Jessica to agree to dress up as her mother, and pretend to be her, was to claim that she needed to exorcise the ghost of Alice.