Inherent Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to lean across in front of her cousin to reach the pads, as she did so, her left nipple grazed her cousin's shoulder. The thin silky material of the dressing gown did nothing to disguise its presence, Sasha noticed that it was erect.

"Mmm, Jess, have you been thinking naughty thoughts about me?"

"What! No, It's a little chilly in my room that's all," said Jessica weakly.

"Really? Well, for a straight woman you've become quite a 'curious' phenomenon to me lately."

"Well you know what they say Sash, 'curiosity killed the cat.'"

"It never did my pussy any harm darling, quite the opposite in fact."

"Okay, I don't know where this is going, but I'd better go and finish getting ready," said Jessica trying to strike a note of humorous indifference.

As she reached the bedroom door, Sasha called after her.

"Let me know if you need anything else, like your curiosity satisfying."

Jessica pulse quickened, as she sat back down at her dressing table, she felt a wetness oozing out of her pussy. She wiped it up with a tissue and enjoyed the contact of her own fingers. She looked around to check that she'd closed the bedroom door, and started to masturbate at the thought of kissing Sasha, and putting her hand inside her panties as she sat at her dressing table.

After thirty seconds or so, she decided it was too risky to masturbate when Francesca or Sasha might walk into her room at any moment, so she wiped her juices from her fingers and began to clean her face with a makeup pad. Her pussy craved her touch, but she resisted and continued with her makeup routine, feeling incredibly horny and thrilled at the direction that her cousin's flirting seemed to be taking their relationship.

With her makeup finished, Jessica put on a lacy black bra, panties and suspender belt. She unfurled barely black stockings up her shapely legs and clipped them to her suspender straps. Her knee length red pencil dress had a square neck and capped sleeves, and the figure hugging cut made the most of Jessica's lovely curves.

She stepped into her black stilettos and admired herself in the mirror, her fair hair, blue eyes and black dangling earrings set off her sexy, pouting red lips.

Auburn haired, brown eyed Sasha wore pale ivory underwear with her tight green dress, with its three quarter length sleeves and plunging v-neck. Her suspender clips were just visible to the trained eye and she wore sexy taupe coloured stilettos with pointed toes, and a four and a half inch heel. The knee length dress clung to her breasts, buttocks and thighs. She stepped out of her bedroom holding her taupe clutch bag at the same moment that Jessica came out of her room.

They stood, transfixed by each other, their eyes drinking in the beautiful, sexy sights before them. Sasha spoke first.

"My God, Jess, you look stunning, wow, I daren't tell you what's going on inside my panties at the moment."

"You never miss an opportunity to tease do you? You'll be teasing everyone tonight looking like that you sexy little minx."

"I don't want to tease everyone, just you."

"Sasha, if I thought for one minute that you meant it I'd..."

"You'd what kitten?" said Sasha in a sultry purr.

Francesca was already downstairs in the hallway.

"Come on you two, the taxi's waiting."

The two girls stepped daintily down the staircase in their stilettos and were greeted by effusive compliments from an entranced Francesca.

"My Goodness, you two look absolutely spectacular, oh God, it's uncanny, it's like looking at me and my sister twenty years ago, you make me very proud, you'll turn a few heads tonight ladies."

"You look pretty good yourself mother, in fact, you look more like our sister than our mother and aunt."

"Flattery will get you everywhere Sash."

"It's not flattery aunt, you look hot, classy but hot," oozed Jessica, trying and not quite succeeding to hide her arousal.

Francesca had bought a new dress for the occasion. It was a navy, knee length, sheath dress with a gold metallic floral print, a high 'bateau' neckline and long sleeves. With her red hair, blue eyes and pointed toe black stilettos, she looked very sexy, yet sophisticated. Underneath the dress she wore navy blue underwear and natural seamed stockings.

"Come girls, the taxi's waiting."

They put on their coats and strode out to the waiting minicab. It was dark except for the streetlight that cast a theatrical glow over them as they approached the vehicle. The driver breathed in sharply and her pussy twitched for the first time she could ever remember when looking at a woman, or three women in this case.

They all got into the back together, Francesca in the middle, Jessica on her left and Sasha on the right.

"Wow ladies, I hope you don't mind me saying that I've never had three such attractive women in my cab all at once. Are you all sisters? You look like sisters."

"Yes" replied Francesca with a smirk.

"I thought so, off out celebrating?"

"Well, I hope my younger sisters will be in the mood later on," was Francesca's cryptic reply.

She took hold of Sasha's left hand and Jessica's right hand and rested them on her thighs, each hand placed on top of a suspender clip. The feel of her daughter and niece's warm hands on her upper thigh moistened her panties. Both women looked straight ahead and gave her thighs a suggestive little squeeze, each thinking that they would end the night in an incestuous union with Francesca, neither of them knowing that she planned to watch them fucking each other.

They arrived at the restaurant, the taxi driver slipped her card into Francesca's hand as she paid the fare. The pretty cab driver with her dyed blonde hair in a ponytail had never dreamed that one day, she would proposition another woman, but there was something about the glamorous Francesca that she found irresistible.

Francesca glanced at the card as the taxi moved away from the pavement. Written on it was a phone number and a simple request "ring me!" Sasha had already imagined herself hanging onto the driver's ponytail as she fucked her with a strap-on.

Francesca had booked a table in a private booth. She slid into the long seat against the wall that followed the curve of the table, Sasha was on her right again and Jessica on her left. They laughed, chatted and enjoyed the food and the wine. When the coffee was served, Francesca ordered them all a brandy and asked the waiter not to disturb them again for twenty minutes.

"Sasha, Jessica, it's high time I confessed one or two things to you both, so that I don't go insane trying to hide things from you any longer."

Neither of them spoke, they just looked at Francesca expectantly.

"First of all, Jessica, when Luke was living with us, I er... I sometimes er..."

"It's alright auntie, he means nothing to me now, tell me what I think you're going to say."

"Well, when you were on night duty, I sometimes sneaked into your bed and fucked him. The first time he thought it was you, but then he realised. We never spoke about it at the time and that's what made it so hot, that and the size of his cock."

"Goodness me mother, I never knew."

"You weren't supposed to know, we did it in the early hours when you were sound asleep. On the other hand, he knew about you and me."

There was a long silence while the significance of Francesca's remark sunk in. Sasha blushed and looked uncomfortable, Jessica eventually managed to speak in a whisper.

"You mean you and Sasha are... you're... you're fucking each other? Oh my God, Sash, tell me you're not fucking your mother."

Sasha looked at Francesca then at Jessica.

"You won't tell anyone will you Jess?"

"No she won't," cut in Francesca, "because I'm fucking her as well."

"Jesus," hissed Sasha, I don't believe it, you're the straightest woman in the world and you're fucking my mother, how long has this been going on?"

"For a few weeks Sash but it's beautiful, it feels so right."

"Ha, incredible mother, I worked on you for months before I was able to wear you down enough that you stopped resisting, and now you've got a taste for it you can't keep your hands off the straight girl."

"It's a long story Sash but she looks so like Alice... Alice and I fucked when I was eighteen, it wasn't planned. I didn't plan to seduce Jess either until after you took me to bed, then Luke told me that she fantasised about both of us. I'm sorry I kept it from you for so long, but don't you both see what this means?"

"Yes, my hot mother has fucked her sister, daughter and niece in that order, I love it, it's so erotic, such a turn on."

"I've made love to you both and shared fantasies with you, and you've both expressed a fervent desire for each other."

Jessica gave Sasha a shy look and smiled.

"Now I know why you've been flaunting yourself in front of me in your little miniskirts and tight tops just lately, or was it for my mother's sake?"

"Look who's talking, you're always provocatively dressed, and no, it's not just for your mother, you've been flirting with and teasing me so much lately, I really liked the attention from you, so I wanted to keep you interested."

"You certainly did that cousin, but there's something your sexy aunt hasn't told you yet... I dominate her when it pleases me to do so."

"Is that true Aunt?"

"Yes, Sasha is my mistress and I'm her submissive, not every time but often enough for me to know my place in the bedroom."

"Wow, and you a strong, formidable barrister, Sash you must have something special to dominate your mother like that."

"Want to find out?" said Sasha with the practiced, narrow eyed look of a dominatrix.

"God, you make me nervous when you look at me like that."

"Nervous enough to obey my commands."

"... We'll see."

Eighteen year old Sasha looked into the eyes of her twenty three year old cousin and relished the thought of making her submit.

"Get the bill mummy and order a taxi, we're going home to have some fun."

The taxi dropped them off and they made their way in silence along the driveway. Francesca unlocked the front door, yellow streetlight flooded into the hallway. She turned on the table lamp as Jessica closed the door behind them. The air was thick with sexual tension, Francesca and Jessica looked hesitant. Francesca had a mini orgasm at the thought of Sasha dominating her and Jessica, she imagined them both tied up together while Sasha fucked them from behind.

"Come with me," said Sasha as she grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her up the staircase, "follow us mother."

Sasha led Jessica into her mother's bedroom and Francesca followed them. She was sure that she was about to demonstrate the art of sexual domination with her mother as a spectator.

"Sit here and watch mother."

Francesca sat on an armchair in the corner of her bedroom. She looked stunningly sexy in her dress with her legs crossed and a shoe dangling from her foot.

"So, straight girl, you wanted to keep me interested, show me."

Jessica felt nervous but tried to hide it. She took hold of Sasha's shoulders and pushed her against a wardrobe door and kissed her hard, forcing her tongue into her cousin's mouth. Sasha responded and for several minutes the red dress and the green dress struggled for control. They became more aggressive with their kissing and grappling until Jessica overcame her cousin and forced her down onto the bed. Sasha hadn't bargained for this, she suddenly realised that, although she was an inch or two taller than her cousin, Nurse Jessica was stronger than her.

Jessica flipped her over and unzipped her green dress, then she pulled her up onto her feet and told her to step out of it. As Sasha did so, Jessica unzipped her red dress and let it fall to the floor. They removed their bras and stood face to face, still breathing heavily from their exertions. Jessica put her hand in the middle of Sasha's chest and pushed her onto her back on the bed. Then she slowly climbed on top of her cousin and lowered her mouth onto her nipples one by one. Sasha knew that she was beaten but she didn't care.

"Oh God Jess, that's wonderful, don't stop."

Francesca's pussy spasmed at the surprising turn of events, she been prepared to watch her daughter subjugate and humiliate her niece, but Jessica had got the upper hand.

Jessica continued to circle her cousins nipples with her tongue as she reached down with her right hand and pushed her fingers into the top of Sasha's panties.

"Oh ffuck, oh God, Jessss, ohh."

Jessica curled three fingers into her cousin's cunt and held her in an firm grip, then she lifted her head, grinned at her supine lover and kissed her again forcefully on the mouth. As their lips parted, a bead of saliva left an unbroken thread between them until their lips met again. Jessica still had Sasha's cunt in a strong grip so her cousin reached inside the waistband of her panties and tangled her fingers in the curly hairs of her bush. She pulled slightly so that Jessica relinquished her grip and started to massage her vagina.

"Oh Jesss, yes, yes, oh God, oh Jesssss."

Sasha sank her fingers into the folds of Jessica's pussy, Jessica gasped her approval then kissed her cousin again.

"Sashhhh, ffuck, yesss."

Now in their stockings and heels, with their hands inside each other's panties, the cousins writhed and wriggled in erotic horizontal dance. Their backs arched and they thrust their cunts at each other's fingers. Now they were laying side by side, facing each other, still with their hands moving frantically inside each other's panties, their moans of pleasure increased in volume.

Francesca watched her daughter and her niece fucking each other vigorously. She was in a state of high arousal herself. Her pussy tingled and clenched as she watched their hands delving inside each other's panties and rhythmically massaging their wet cunts.

She was dying to reach up under her dress, open her legs and plunge her fingers into her cunt but, for now, with her legs still crossed, she slowly circled the middle finger of her right hand around her stocking clad right kneecap. Her left hand gripped the chair arm as she watched the erotic sight of her girls arousing each other with deep probing kisses and fast moving fingers.

She felt transported back to her night of incest with her sister all of those years ago but the cousins had moved beyond that. For all that her daughter and her niece closely resembled her and her sister Alice, they had taken their incestuous fucking to a place beyond Francesca's memory of her spontaneous lustful union with her sister.

The cousins fucked each other with abandon, Francesca knew that she was watching the emergence of a steamy, erotic, incestuous affair that would transcend anything she could have hoped for. She was secretly pleased that her daughter hadn't been able to dominate her niece, and she sighed deeply as she watched them bringing each other closer to their orgasms.

Their bodies spasmed as a cacophony of come noises filled the bedroom. With their backs arched and their cunts thrusting at each other, they came together with fingers deep inside each other. Puddles of their come spilled out onto the sheets and mingled together, they twitched and jerked with the aftershocks, then lay together, not moving, still with their fingers inside each other.

Francesca's nipples were set hard and her pussy still clenched at the scene she had just witnessed. She desperately wanted to be invited to make love to her daughter and niece, but she knew that they were in control and that she would do their bidding.

She'd expected Sasha to dominate Jessica but it hadn't happened that way. Jessica had shown physical strength, and an unexpected strength of character, that had taken Francesca by surprise and aroused her enormously. Sasha had discovered that her meek cousin could overpower her and had been very aroused at the thought of being forced into having sex with her. But that was a fantasy that she would save for another occasion, now she wanted to humiliate and fuck her mother.

"Did you enjoy the show mummy?"

Francesca was taken by surprise, "Oh yes darling, very much."

"What did you just call me girl?"

"I'm sorry mistress, I forgot myself."

"Yes you did, now run along to my room and fetch my strap-on, quickly."

When Francesca returned to her bedroom with the device, Sasha and Jessica were standing in their heels and stockings but they had removed their panties.

"Stand here and don't move."

"Yes mistress."

"She's a tasty little piece don't you think Jess?"

"Yes, she most certainly is, what shall we do with her?"

"We'll start by removing her dress and panties then we'll put her hair into a ponytail."

"Mmm, I think I can see where this is going auntie, I'll bet your tight little pussy is getting wet."

Francesca's pussy was indeed becoming very wet at the thought of what her daughter was about to do to her. Jessica pulled down the zip of her expensive dress and let it fall to the floor, then she pulled her panties down.

"Pick up your clothes and put them away carefully you untidy girl," said Sasha.

"Yes mistress."

"Find a hairband and put her hair into a ponytail Jess."

Jess gripped her aunt's long red hair, pulled it into a ponytail and wrapped an elasticated hairband around it. Sasha fitted the large black strap-on cock to her pelvis.

"Get down on your knees, place your hands behind your back and bow your head, show your niece and me some respect."

"Yes mistress."

Francesca got into her submissive pose and awaited her fate with intense arousal.

"She might be top dog at her law firm Jess, but, here at home, she's our plaything. I suggest joint ownership, we'll draw up a rota so that we know who's turn it is to use her and abuse her."

"Good idea Sash, here, let me gel that for you."

Francesca's pulse quickened as she watched her niece and daughter kissing passionately while her niece simulated masturbation on her daughter's strap-on.

"You naughty mummy, I caught you watching us just then. We're you having dirty thoughts about us?"

"Yes mistress."

"I thought so, you simply cannot be trusted, we're going to punish you now. Jess, please lie on your back on the bed but keep your stilettos on the floor then open your legs."

"My pleasure Sash."

"Get on your hands and knees and smell your niece's cunt you bad girl."

"Yes mistress."

Francesca did as she was told, she sniffed the musky, slightly meaty aroma of her niece's cunt and her pussy clenched hard. Sasha got onto her knees behind her and grabbed her ponytail. She wrenched her mother's head back with her right hand and guided her cock into her cunt with her left hand. Francesca could feel the large phallus forcing her cunt walls apart, she was almost delirious with pleasure. Sasha stroked the cock in and out, allowing its full length to penetrate her mother then removed almost all of it before plunging it back inside her.

Francesca moaned with pleasure, "Are you enjoying this you dirty little cow? I think you are. Now you're going to give pleasure to your darling niece."

Sasha continued to fuck her mother with the strap on while she pushed her face between her cousin's open legs. Francesca felt her lips make contact with her niece's cunt lips and she heard Jessica sigh. She ate her niece's pussy with a greedy relish while she was being fucked from behind by her daughter. Sasha thrust into her mother's cunt while her mother sucked and licked Jessica's.

"Put your fingers inside her."

Francesca obeyed and it was now a question of who would come first. With her aunt's fingers inside her and her warm mouth working on her pussy, Jessica could hold out no longer, she bucked and writhed as she came screaming Sasha's name.

"Oh Sash, you're mummy's making me come, Oh Sashhhhhh... "