Inherent Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jessica's orgasm subsided, Sasha pulled her mother's head backwards and upwards until her throat stretched tight, then fucked her on all fours to a magnificent orgasm. Jessica watched her aunt's breasts bouncing back and forth with the jolt of her daughter's thrusting. Francesca's strangled come cries were mixed with the mild pain inflicted on her by her daughter's tight grip on her ponytail.

After her powerful orgasm, Francesca was left sprawled on the bedroom floor, where her daughter bound her wrists and ankles then gagged her mouth with a silk scarf. Sasha asked Jessica to put on the false cock and bind her wrists too, then she lay on her back, next to her mother, turned her head and looked her in the eye; Jessica lay between her legs and fucked her.

"Oh, that's it Jess, fuck me darling, fuck me, I want it, I really want it, I want my mummy to watch me getting fucked, she loves it, it turns her on, she's a naughty mummy because she likes to watch her little girl being fucked... oh God Jess, when you've made me come I want you to fuck your aunt while she's tied up." Will you do that for me please darling Jess, please?"

"Yes baby, I'll fuck you while you're tied up, and I'll make your mummy watch, then I'll fuck her while you watch, I'll fuck her while she's tied up, she won't be able to stop me, just like you can't stop me know."

"Oh God yes, you're turning me on so much, when you've fucked us both will you leave us tied up on the carpet for a while, and will you masturbate while you look us in the eye, while we're helpless and tied up?"

"Oh God yes, I will."

"Fuck me, fuck me and make me come, make my mummy watch while you rape me with my hands tied behind my back, oh God, I'm commminnngggg."

Jessica was wildly aroused by her cousin's kinky suggestion that she had tied her up and raped her in front of her mother.

"You deserved that you dirty bitch, now I'm going to rape your mother while you watch."

Jessica untied Francesca's ankles and spread her legs before thrusting the cock into her very wet cunt.

"I'm taking your mother bitch, I'm forcing her and you can't stop me, I own her now and I'm going to fuck her while you watch. But you're a dirty little bitch and I know that watching me fuck your mother turns you on so I'm going to make you come as well."

Jessica withdrew the cock from Francesca's cunt and turned her over and re-entered her from behind, then she grabbed her ponytail and forced her head between her daughter's open thighs.

"Oh yes, make me come mummy, fuck her Jess, fuck her and tell her to make me come."

"Make your daughter come auntie, she wants to come, don't disappoint her, eat her, make her come."

The cousins teased and taunted each other and Francesca for several minutes before Sasha came under the influence of her mother's tongue and lips. Jessica pulled her aunt clear of her daughter's cunt and lifted her by her ponytail, then forced her against the wardrobe door mirror and fucked her from behind with the strap-on. A still wrist bound Sasha looked on in awe as her cousin, in her stockings and stilettos, fucked her mother, in her stockings and stilettos, from behind whilst pressed up against the mirror.

Jessica fucked her aunt in this way for several minutes until she made her come, then slide slowly to her knees. Jessica was mad with lust and arousal by now and she had them both still wrist bound and at her mercy. She removed the strap-on, sat back in the armchair, spread her legs very wide and pushed her cousin and her aunt's heads between her legs. They both ate her cunt while she dreamed of fucking her own mother, Alice; she came long and hard, covering their faces in her come juice.

In the morning, all three women were faintly embarrassed at the lengths that they had gone to for their incestuous gratification the night before. Later in the day, Francesca called them together in the kitchen and spoke to them over coffee and cakes.

"Look, there's an elephant in the room today and we need to talk about it. How do you both feel about what happened last night?"

"It surprised me a little mother, I thought it might get kinky, but I wasn't expecting that."

"How about you Jess?"

"We went well beyond how far I thought we would, I couldn't stop myself, I treated you both badly and I'm sorry."

"No, that's the point Jess, you didn't treat us badly, it was all fantasy, fantasy is a safe place to imagine things you'd never do in reality, like raping Sash in front of me. I was incredibly aroused by the feeling of helplessness and I want it again, the thought that you had the power and could do to us as you pleased really turned me on. I'm in full control of every other aspect of my life, so sometimes I want to be controlled and dominated in the bedroom. I'm sorry, is this all too much for you both?"

"No mother, God no, it's not too much, I don't know about Jess but it's music to my ears."

"You really enjoyed it when we pretended I was raping you both?"

"Jess darling, you should have seen some of the things I've done to my mother these past few months."

"Well if you both want more of it then count me in, I masturbated in the shower this morning about what we did to each other last night."

"Me too," said Sasha.

"Good, that's a relief, I was worried that you might have been put off Jess, but I don't want straightforward sex all of the time, I want kinky, very kinky, and I want to act out fantasies. We'll have to agree some ground rules though and we'll have to sort out some practicalities. I'm going to order a larger bed, super king-size, and, like I said, I want you both to sleep with me. We'll keep your beds so that you can have time alone if you ever need it, how do you both feel about that?"

"I'd like to sleep with Jess, just the two of us now and again, and with you mother."

"Of course, we can do threesomes and couples in any combination you like, but we probably need to agree that we all sleep together several nights a week so that no one feels left out."

********************

February 2016

They made their arrangements for their incestuous 'ménage a trois' and almost exhausted themselves fucking one another for the first couple of months. Eventually things settled down a little and they began to share fantasies of taking their sexual relationships into new role plays and, daringly, into the public domain.

Sasha visited her mother in her chambers, she smiled politely at Francesca's colleagues, and Francesca announced that she just needed twenty minutes with her daughter without being disturbed, and asked her PA, Wendy, to hold her calls. Her colleagues naturally assumed that mother and daughter had a confidential matter to discuss.

Once they were alone in her office, Francesca sat behind her desk on her large leather chair and hitched up the skirt of her pin striped business suit. Her daughter hitched up her stretchy tight pencil skirt and sat astride her mother facing her. Naturally, they were both wearing stockings which gave them easy access to each other's pussies. The assignation had been planned and neither of them were wearing panties.

Sasha pushed her mother's hair away from her face with both hands, lent forward and kissed her. Francesca slid three fingers into her daughter's vagina and massaged her clitoris with her thumb. Sasha moaned softly in appreciation and carefully unbuttoned her mother's silk blouse. She slipped her hands around her back and undid her bra clasps then she took her mother's breasts in her mouth one by one.

Francesca made her come while her daughter sucked her nipples then they changed places and Sasha sat in the chair while her mother sat in front of her on the edge of the desk with her legs wide open. Sasha admired her mother's naked bush and pussy, she breathed in her scent then buried her face in between her thighs and ate her cunt. Francesca knocked a stack of files off her desk as she came hard, stifling her screams, before collapsing onto her back sprawled across her desk and begging her daughter to make her come again.

"Please take me again Sasha, I want you to make me come again."

"No mummy, don't be greedy, Jessica will soon be home from her shift at the hospital. She'll be in her nurses uniform and stockings, I don't want to miss that so I'll have to go now. I'll try not to tire her out too much though, bye for now mummy darling."

Sasha patted her mother's bare pussy as she made for the door.

"No Sash wait, for God's sake let me straighten myself up before Wendy sees me like this."

"Mmmm, speaking of which, I might take Wendy out and fuck her one of these days mummy."

"She's straight darling, very straight, with a boyfriend."

"Oh when did you ever know me to let a little thing like that come between me and a girl I'd like to fuck?"

"You remember the discussion we had last week about the need for discretion with our neighbours and my work colleagues."

Sasha affected an air of innocence.

"Oh that's not fair, Valerie came on to me."

"Sasha, she's our fifty year old, married, next door neighbour and you seduced her."

"Well, all I did was to take her mail round when it was put through our letterbox by mistake. I can't help it if older women are attracted to me, I just happened to have nothing clean to wear except my tight jeans and tight fluffy, low cut jumper."

"So I suppose you couldn't find anything for your feet except your four and a half inch stilettos?"

"I thought that the tea and biscuits were a neighbourly gesture but she said that she'd seen a crumb on my nice jumper, I couldn't see it but she insisted on brushing it off, apparently it was just on top of my left nipple. The next thing I knew, she was on her back on the carpet with her skirt around her waist and me between her legs. I'm rather proud actually, she told me that it was the best orgasm she'd ever had; she might be fifty but she comes like a horny girl."

"We've been through this already Sash, please don't take advantage of her again, she doesn't know that I know, but she blushed bright red when I said hello to her yesterday morning."

"I'm not surprised, she seduced your daughter."

"Don't ever ask me to represent you in court."

"Okay mum, see you later," said a breezy Sasha as she opened the door and left the scene of her incestuous act with her mother.

Jessica's car was already in the drive when Sasha arrived at home. She hoped to catch her cousin still in her nurses uniform but couldn't find her anywhere downstairs so she crept stealthy up the stairs in the hope of finding her changing into a deliberately provocative miniskirt and a tight top in her bedroom. Sasha was surprised and highly aroused at the sight that confronted her when she peered through the slightly ajar bedroom door.

Jessica had been in the process of changing out of her nurses uniform when her eyes settled on her deceased mother's navy blue skirt suit which was still hanging on the back of her bedroom door. Acting on erotic impulse, she quickly changed into tan coloured stockings, a blouse and stilettos before putting the suit on and masturbating herself to a fantasy of fucking her mother.

Sasha's fluid dribbled out of her naked cunt as she watched her lovely cousin come, then, without ceremony, she threw open the bedroom door and fell on Jessica's grateful body. The masturbator and the voyeur were both so turned on that they fucked each other relentlessly then showered, changed and waited for Francesca to come home and do their bidding.