Inherent Attraction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on auntie, ask me, whatever it is, just ask me, if I can help I will."

"Well... I remembered the other day that I'd still got a suitcase full of your mother's best clothes in the loft. I just hadn't the heart to dispose of them after she died, and I'd eventually stopped thinking about them. I was wondering if you'd be feeling up to helping me to get them out now, we could look at them together?"

"Wow, yes, I'll help you, my God!"

"Let's wait until Sasha has gone out, and please don't mentioning it to her."

"Okay, mum's the word," said Jessica, they both looked at each other with apprehension for a moment then burst out laughing together.

At that moment, Sasha entered the lounge, "What's so funny?"

"Oh er... I was just telling Jess about what a witness said in court today, it wasn't that funny really. My you look nice Sash, have you got a date?"

Sasha was in skin tight black jeans, stilettos and a tight, pink v-necked knitted top that showed off her cleavage.

"No, and before you ask, I'm not on the pull either."

"I'm sure you could pull any girl in town looking like that Sash," said Jessica.

Sasha looked at her mother, "That's the second time lately that the you've said something 'curious' Jess, your status as the 'straightest girl in the world' is beginning to slip."

"Can't a girl compliment her cousin when she looks hot without being labelled a 'dyke'?"

"I don't think anyone will ever call you a 'dyke' darling, you're only just scratching the surface of bi-curious at the moment," said a teasing Sasha.

"You might be surprised one of these days Sash."

Sasha looked at her cousin in wonderment, while Jessica blushed ever so slightly at the boldness of her own remark. Francesca broke the silence.

"Speaking of surprises, I'm taking you both out to dinner tomorrow night, I've booked a table at Baileys, so we'll have to dress up, it should be fun."

"Wow, mother, and it's not even anyone's birthday, what's the occasion?"

"Well, it's a chance for us to spend some quality time together and I'd like to treat my two favourite girls to a nice meal."

"That's lovely auntie, I haven't been to Baileys, but I've heard that it's very up market."

"You'll love it, you both will, the table's booked for seven thirty."

"Mother that's a lovely gesture, thank you, I must dash now but I'll see you both tomorrow, goodnight ladies, don't wait up for me mum," said Sasha as she noticed her taxi pull up outside the house.

"Oh Sash, just a minute," said Francesca as she followed her daughter into the hallway, do you really want me to, you know, 'wait up for you,'" she said in a whisper.

"I'll be back at around two, make sure that you're waiting for me in my bed with your legs wide open."

"Yes mistress."

Francesca returned to the lounge, "Right, shall we get that suitcase down from the loft?"

"Yes, lets."

With the suitcase lying open on her bed, Jessica was very keen to see what it contained. There was a skirt suit, several skirts and blouses and two dresses as well as two expensive looking pairs of high heeled shoes.

"You know that she was the same size as you, all of this stuff will probably fit you like a glove but it's up to you what you want to do with it."

"These are lovely clothes aunt, still in very good condition, I love this dress, it's beautiful," said Jessica as she held up the pink wrap dress that her mother wore on the fateful night that she fucked her sister, Francesca.

Francesca didn't need to pretend to be overwhelmed at the sight of her niece holding Alice's dress against her body.

"God, Jessica, that's the dress that your mother wore to the party that I told you about."

"What, you mean the night that you slept with her?"

"Yes, I can still see her undoing it, removing her bra and panties and getting into bed with me, completely naked. Her body was so beautiful, I think I felt a little flutter of arousal as she squeezed into the single bed with me, or maybe I'm just imagining it after all this time."

"I want to try it on auntie, you wouldn't mind would you?"

Francesca couldn't believe her good fortune, she'd been building up to asking her niece to put it on.

"No, of course not darling, here, put these shoes on as well, they're similar to the ones she wore that night."

Jessica eagerly stripped off her miniskirt and jumper and put on the short sleeved, knee length dress and the high heels that her aunt had suggested. Francesca's pussy juice oozed into her panties, she trembled at the sight of her niece, the absolute image of her sister, standing before her in the pink dress.

"Do I look much like her?"

"You are her darling, I can't believe how much you look like her... will you do something for me, I hardly know how to ask but... will you be Alice for me, you know, I mean be her while we make love, I need you to be her so badly, it'll help me deal with what happened between us, me and Alice, all those years ago."

"Mmm yes, I'd love to do that for you auntie."

"Oh God, thank you Jess... You'll have to call me Francesca though and I'll call you Alice."

"Okay... Francesca, my darling sister, that's not a problem."

"Alice?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind meeting me down in the lounge in five minutes? Pour us some drinks, put some nineties dance music on while I get changed, and I'll join you in a moment. Oh, and remember Alice, we were both wearing stockings to the party."

Jessica smiled at her aunt and sauntered sexily to her lingerie drawer, opened it and pulled out a suspender belt. Francesca felt a lightness in her chest as she walked along the landing to her bedroom, she got changed out of her business suit into a pale yellow wrap dress and stilettos. She left on the tan coloured stockings that she was already wearing, and sat at her dressing table tidying her red hair, savouring the elation that she felt at the prospect of recreating her incestuous encounter with her sister all those years ago.

When Francesca arrived in the lounge, Jessica was playing 'Wake Up Boo' by the Boo Radley's and had already managed to mix two vodka martini cocktails, she handed one to her aunt.

"Here you are Francesca, a couple of these and you'll be anybody's."

"Thank you Alice, did I ever tell you how classy you look in that dress?"

"No Sis, but I just hope I look half as good as you do in yours."

"Dance with me."

Francesca and Jessica danced happily together and drank their cocktails. They had a second cocktail and both felt light headed.

"You sat in a large armchair at the party after we had danced Alice, you crossed your legs but you didn't realise that your wrap dress had fallen open showing your stocking top and suspender strap."

"Like this Francesca?" said Jessica as she sat in an arm chair.

"Yes, exactly like that, I spotted it and came over and rearranged your dress to preserve your modesty, our friends Pete and Kevin groaned with disapproval because they'd been enjoying the 'leg show' as they put it."

"Would I have enjoyed them ogling my legs?"

"I'm not sure Alice, neither of us were sexually confident at that age, odd really, because we were both very attractive. In fact, now I think back, we were probably the hottest girls at the party, not the brashest but definitely the most beautiful."

"What happened next, did we dance again?"

"No, we chatted and drank, then drank some more, but we definitely didn't do this," said Francesca as she sat on the floor between Jessica's legs, opened her wrap dress and kissed the top of her stocking clad right thigh just above the knee.

Jessica opened her legs wider, so that Francesca could lean in between them and plant kisses on her thigh up to her stocking top.

"Oh Francesca, don't let me stop you but I'm guessing this didn't happen?"

Francesca kissed her bare flesh just above the welt of her stocking.

"No, we were quite drunk by midnight, Debby, it was her party, said that we could stay over in the attic room if we wanted, but we'd have to squeeze into a single bed. I don't remember saying goodnight to anyone, I just remember that she told us both to have a glass of water then she showed us up to the room. It was a small room with a skylight, I remember that it was a full moon because, when we turned the light off, moonlight shone onto the bed."

Francesca kissed Jessica's thighs and inch or so from her pussy, she could smell the aroma of her sexual arousal. Jessica ran her fingers through her aunt's hair and lifted her face upwards by placing a finger under her chin.

"Francesca, don't you think it's time we went to bed? We must have both been very tired and quite drunk."

"Yes, you're right Alice, we were, let's go up to the spare room, the single bed in there will do nicely."

Francesca got up and helped her niece, still in the role of her sister, out of the chair and they went upstairs to the smallest bedroom. The room had a feel of the attic room on the night of the party, as well as the single bed, there were all sort of bits and pieces being stored there, an old lampshade, a box of old curtains, a camp bed and a couple of suitcases.

"Look Alice, there's a full moon tonight."

"Yes, how fitting. Did you get into bed first darling or did I?" asked Jessica as she began to undress.

"You did Alice, we both got undressed at the same time and you got into bed next to the wall, I got in after you and we lay there trying not to touch each other but it was such a squeeze. We fell asleep quickly though because of the booze."

"And we were both naked?"

"Yes... we got into the bed together, naked, I suppose we could have left our underwear on but, like I said, we were drunk. You stripped off and I just followed suit. Once we were in bed, we tried to avoid physical contact, then when I awoke in the small hours, you were stroking my abdomen with your left hand and the front of your body was laying against my left side."

The two women got into bed together.

"Like this?"

"Oh God yes Alice, and I tried to ease you away but you cuddled in even more and your left hand rested on my pubic bone, just here, with your fingers almost curled onto my clitoris."

"Like this?"

"Oh fuck, yes Alice, and I felt an overwhelming urge for you to touch me but you were still asleep and you didn't, so I took hold of your hand and moved it down onto my pussy like this."

"Oh Francesca, God it must have been so... fucking hot. It feels absolutely sensational even now re-enacting it with you."

"It was, without knowing it, you had aroused me so much that I just had to have your hand on me, I pressed you into me like this, then I put my hand between your thighs and my fingers inside you and you woke up."

Francesca continued, "It wasn't your fault Alice, you didn't know what was happening, you were asleep and as soon as you pulled your hand away, I grabbed it and pushed your fingers back into my pussy... I'm sorry Alice, I should have done the decent thing and woken you properly, not used your hand to masturbate myself, but I was just too far gone with arousal."

"It was purely accidental at first, but I just couldn't stop myself once I felt your hand resting on my pubic bone. Then when you were fully awake, we just looked into each other's eyes in the moonlight. The lust in your eyes was incredible, yes you looked shocked for an second or two but the lust, oh my God, I felt it too, we both knew in that instant what we were going to do to each other... It was so, so erotic, so arousing and feral, we just locked our fingers onto each other's cunts and fucked with complete abandon, like wild animals. The fact that we were committing incest just seemed to make it all the more intense and arousing."

"Francesca, darling, don't blame yourself, I came didn't I? I didn't push you away, I must have wanted it too."

"Yes that's true Alice, but If only we could have talked about it, maybe we could have become lovers."

"We can be lovers now," said Jessica as she pushed three fingers inside her aunt's cunt.

"Oh Alice, yes, let's do it, you've been my guilty masturbation secret all these years," said Francesca as she found and penetrated her niece's cunt.

"I'll be Alice for you whenever you want Francesca, you only have to ask."

They were both so aroused that they came quickly, Francesca moaned 'Alice' several times into her niece's ear at the height of her orgasm. Eventually, the intensity of their orgasms fell away and they lay together in a tender, incestuous embrace.

"Thank you for being my sister Jessica."

"The pleasure was all mine aunt, I feel closer to my mother now, and I can see how you couldn't stop yourselves in the heat of the moment."

"It's such a relief to hear that from you, to know that you understand and you don't judge us."

"Auntie, I think any sisters, finding themselves in the position that you and my mother were in, would have ended up fucking each other."

Francesca had begun by trying to manipulate her niece to get her to play the part of Alice, but they had both been profoundly aroused by the role play and would do it again on more than one occasion. For now though, they went back to their own beds before Sasha came home and, once she was sure that Jessica was asleep, Francesca sneaked into her daughter's bed ready to serve her as soon as she returned from her night out with friends.

Francesca was slumbering at two o'clock in the morning when her daughter closed the front door and started to climb the stairs. Just as Sasha entered her bedroom, her mother had managed to get out of bed quickly, put on her high heels and kneel with her hands behind her back and her head bowed facing the bedroom door. Apart from the heels, she was completely naked.

"Well well, you've been a very good girl, I'm pleased to see that you know your place. I'm very tired though, it's late and I want to sleep but first, you're going to pleasure me."

Sasha sat on a chair in the corner of her bedroom. She'd removed her stilettos tight jeans, panties and her pink jumper, and she'd put on a long silk dressing gown. It was black with predominantly red and gold Chinese motifs. She'd stepped back into her stilettos and sat provocatively before commanding her mother to masturbate while she stood in front of her.

Francesca took up the challenge with relish, she gave an erotic performance in just a pair of heels, never breaking eye contact with her daughter.

"Keep going mummy, make yourself come, come for your daughter, now."

"Ohhhh, ffuck Sasha."

"Mistress to you, mummy. Come for your mistress."

"Oh mistress, I'm coming for youuuu..."

Francesca felt erotic lust surge through her body as she came hard for her daughter. She managed to stay on her feet, but trembled with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Sasha put her little fingernail between her teeth and gave her mother an alluring smile. Then she opened her legs and reclined in her chair, her magnificent stilettos lifting her knees and thighs in a provocative pose.

"You naughty mummy, you've got me all steamed up now. Get on your knees and worship my cunt, my legs are wide open for you, worship my cunt and make me come mummy."

Francesca covered her daughter's pussy with her wide, warm mouth, she pushed her tongue into every fold and crevice, and began to satisfy her with a good licking. Nothing Sasha had experienced so far in her short life could begin to compare with her mother's elaborate tongue work.

As Francesca played with her daughter's pussy, Sasha gradually raised her pelvis upwards, until her back was arched, and her only her heels shoulders supported her weight. Her mother inserted a finger into the roof of her vagina.

"Oh mummy, oh God, oh fuck mummy, you're making me come, oh ffffuuuuuckkkkk."

Sasha came under the influence of her mother's finger and tongue, then fell asleep in the chair that she was sitting in. Francesca smiled to herself at satisfying her daughter's sexual needs so completely. It took every ounce of her strength to get Sasha onto her bed, remove her stilettos and dressing gown then pull the duvet over her.

********************

Mother, daughter and niece milled around the kitchen together, having breakfast, unloading the dishwasher, filling the kettle and reading their mail.

"So ladies, are you looking forward to tonight? asked Francesca."

"Very much mother, I'm really looking forward to Baileys, everyone raves about the place, so I'm pleased that I've got a chance to see what all the fuss is about."

"Me too, it's so nice of you to take us out as a family aunt."

"It's my pleasure girls, I love you both and you deserve a treat."

"What are you going to wear Sash?" asked Jessica.

"Well, as we're going somewhere classy, it's got to be a dress with long sleeves, I'm thinking of wearing my green one, it's pencil cut, tight but not too tight, and the v-neck shows just enough cleavage without being too brazen, what about you Jess?"

"Mmm, sounds sexy Sash, I'm going to wear my knee length red dress, it's just tight enough and it clings in all of the right places."

"I know the one you mean, yes it certainly does, you always look so hot in that dress. I remember you going out with Luke in it, I was very jealous."

There was an awkward silence while Jessica and Francesca pondered the meaning of Sasha's remark.

"What?... Don't be so surprised, I'm just saying, as a woman who likes women, that you're quite a turn on, even if you are my straight cousin."

"Thank you Sash, you're pretty tasty yourself, I'll bet there are lots of straight women that would...well, would..."

Jessica's face flushed pink as she stumbled over her words and Francesca came to her rescue.

"Okay, less of the mutual admiration society, aren't you going to ask me what I'm going to wear?"

Francesca's pussy was thrilled at the signs of emerging sexual tension between her daughter and her niece, it gave her pussy a little twitch as she contemplated her plans for bringing them together later in the evening.

For weeks now, since she'd seduced Jessica, and had been having regular sex with her daughter and her niece, she'd masturbated in the secrecy and seclusion of her own bed at the fantasy of watching them fuck each other. She hoped that tonight would be the night that she turned her fantasy into reality.

They had both confessed to her that they were sexually attracted to each other, and now they were beginning to flirt with each other in a meaningful way. In the past, Sasha had flirted with and teased Jessica in a way that could be considered to be light hearted banter, but now Jessica was beginning to drop small hints that she might welcome her cousin's sexual advances.

The three women hung around the house together for the rest of the day, they read, played music, prepared lunch, Sasha and Jessica watched a film in the afternoon, while Francesca did some work in her study. By late afternoon as the sun started to go down, they retreated to their rooms to get ready. Francesca told the girls that the taxi had been booked for seven.

Francesca showered in her en-suite bathroom while Jessica and Sasha took turns with the main bathroom. Sasha was sitting at the dressing table in her bedroom, applying her makeup and wearing just a bra, panties, stockings and a suspender belt, when she heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in."

"Sash, sorry to intrude but I've run out of makeup pads, can you let me have a couple?" asked Jessica, in her long silk dressing gown.

"Sure, they're here on dressing table, grab as many as you need."

"Thanks Sash, you're star."

Jessica stood behind her cousin and looked over her shoulder at the rise and fall of her breasts in the well fitting lack bra. Her eyes followed the flat sweep of her flat stomach, and rested on the perfect shape of the cleft of her labia as it left its impression on the silk gusset of her panties. Jessica's nipples hardened at the sight of Sasha's stocking tops and suspender straps as they framed her pussy.