Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... Speedy?" Aisha had stopped thrashing around and was lying very still under Cleo. "I think... um, that your hands got... lost..."

Under her, Cleo had hold of Aisha's succulent tits in both palms. She'd done it. Keep going? She stared at Aisha, who stared right back. The teen wasn't running away, but she also wasn't giving any green lights. Cleo made a tactical decision.

"Sorry, Bouncy, but you have to admit, they have their own gravitational pull." Cleo, oh so reluctantly, and slowly, started pulling her hands out of her sister's shirt. "Must have sucked me right in when you were having your seizure." One last...

Aisha smiled. "Hey, I remember how it... Oh!" She gasped as Cleo's thumbs went right across her nipples, giving them one good rub over her thin bra. Aisha blushed at her reaction and turned her head. "It's fine. I'm... going to bed."

Knowing that it was a good few hours before her sister's usual bedtime, Cleo guessed that she'd gotten under the younger woman's skin. Started making a little home in her head. She took advantage one more time and kissed her sister again, like she'd done the day before, but this time lingered on her sweet lips for a good few seconds. When they separated, and before Aisha opened her eyes, Cleo bid her goodnight and went to her own room. She could hear the teen sprint to her bedroom behind her, and even heard the telltale sounds of clothes hastily being shed.

She smiled to herself. Sweet dreams... of me.

__________

Cleo didn't retire for the night just yet. She'd heard sounds coming from the pool that she recognized immediately, and set about laying a little more groundwork. She changed into her bathing suit, a scandalously racy two-piece that showed off her defined abs and boosted her modest rack at the same time, while barely hiding her toned ass. It was a winning combination, as more than one tasty lifeguard at the beach could attest to after Cleo caught them on her hook. There was nothing better than making those bleach blondes try to hold their screams in when she was showing them things they never thought they were missing. Of course, the fact that one lost her job due to complaints was unfortunate collateral damage. The girl was amply compensated via massive orgasm though, so it was a wash.

Cleo made her way to the pool, finding mostly what she expected. Amber was there in her one-piece, the girl never did get over all her hang ups, and was splashing around aimlessly, like a kid just having fun. Nearby, Serilda was doing laps, as she always did just before bed. She claimed that the exercise helped her sleep better, and she showered at night anyway, so the chlorine wasn't a problem. Cleo also happened to know, her mother slept naked. Always had. The warm water from the pool and shower helped prep her body for sliding into the sheets.

Serilda was wearing a normal bikini, nothing too fancy, but it was her; she couldn't help but be ravishing with whatever skin she decided to show. At one point, when her mother saw her coming, she moved to the shallow end and came up out of the water. It was like that old movie that had turned her on so much when she was young; the water streaming off of her mother's golden skin, Serilda's hands sweeping her dark hair away from her face, causing her tits to bounce. Hell, Cleo could even hear the damn song in her head. You know how cute...

"Baby! You've come to swim with us?" Serilda came and gave her a wet hug, and Cleo had to squeeze her hands into fists to keep from undoing the clasp on her mother's bikini top. After a moment, Serilda mercifully, yet tragically, stepped back. "Amber is having more fun with the pool than I think even you girls did. And your uncle thinks he is winning the—"

"Sixty!" Uncle Vince burst from under the water in an explosion. Thrusting his arms up in victory. "I told you, Ser! A full minute of holding my breath!"

"I can still beat it." Serilda waggled her finger. "You know my lungs are second to none."

Goddamn right. Cleo took the opportunity to ogle her mother's breasts, but did not neglect the middle-aged woman's rear end. We're fucking twins down there. Just then, Amber splashed her playfully. "Getting in? You're all dressed up..."

Cleo hesitated. With Uncle Vince there, her opportunities for the happy "accidents" she had planned were virtually non-existent. She was better using her time in other pursuits. Besides, D-day, the end of the vacation, was still far away.

"I'm actually not feeling it right now." She shot an apologetic look at her girlfriend. "I think I'll hit the hay a little early."

Amber visibly pouted, running her eyes over Cleo's body and licking her lips. Luckily, mom and Uncle Vince were splashing and carrying on a ways away. She mouthed the word, later, and then waved goodbye, returning to her own play time. Cleo vacated the area, drying off before going back and changing into her too-tight boyshorts and tanktop that were the only things she'd brought to sleep in. Had to be ready, after all.

Cleo laid in bed then, waiting. Sure enough, long after the sounds of the pool faded, her door creaked open to admit her blonde waif of a girlfriend. Amber made a shushing gesture with her finger over her lips, then crawled into bed under the covers with her. Cleo needed things to move along, and decided to throw all her efforts into making Amber gush as quickly as possible. Her fingers and lips did their magic, and the blonde was moaning out her love in five minutes flat. Once that was done, and Cleo assured Amber that she didn't need reciprocation beyond a quick make-out session, the blonde slunk back to her own room, nice and satisfied.

Now that that's out of the way... Cleo crept out of her bedroom, listening for whatever sounds were present in that midnight hour. She heard nothing behind the thick closed doors, which didn't necessarily mean clear skies, but she was willing to take the risk. There was something nice about having all of the bedrooms on the second floor, and that was the connecting balcony that wound itself around the outside of them all. It was contiguous, meaning that, once she was on it, she could run the entire length of it and see into all the windows of every room. She wasn't sure what the architect was thinking when he designed that feature, but she'd made very good use of it when she was growing up. Cleo couldn't count the hours spent watching her mom from the shadows outside the master bedroom, hoping for the day when she could make her fantasies a reality.

Tonight... was not that night. Too much work to be done yet. Still, she could revisit old haunts. She crept around on silent feet, ignoring the bite in the air, and made her way outside her mother's room. She could see well enough into it by the various small lights; an alarm clock, the faint hall light coming in from under the door. She could see her mother, in the nude, thank Christ, lying with her back to the sliding glass door that led to the balcony, the blanket only covering up to her hips. Cleo lost herself in the promise of what was hidden, but grew frustrated by the lack of a true scene. Serilda appeared to be hugging something, extra pillows probably, and wasn't about to turn over. Eventually, Cleo gave up and moved on.

Past Amber's room, with a brief glance to check and see that her girlfriend was sleeping like a baby, and then on to Aisha's. She half-expected her sister to be tossing and turning, since she'd gone to bed early... and wound-up. Instead, the teen was nice and content, snoring lightly in the cutest way. Cleo smiled. She took care of business. Got me out of her head... for a minute.

Cleo slid open the glass door that was never locked, and went to her sister's bed. She slowly, carefully, peeled the blankets back and positioned herself next to Aisha. Cleo was good at this, a veritable mattress ninja, and the girl didn't wake any more than a brief turn to change position. Cleo sidled up next to her, spooning her sister and burying her face in the redhead's neck. And so the next phase begins...

Cleo fell asleep that way, and dreamed of days to come.

__________

The morning played out just as she'd hoped.

"Speedy?" Aisha's sleepy voice was not quite there yet; confused and sluggish. "What... why are you...?"

Cleo yawned like she was just waking up, but didn't move. Her arms were still wrapped around her sister, and she squeezed with them lightly, pulling the redhead closer. "Mmm. Mornin'." She planted a small peck on Aisha's shoulder, then contracted her arms a little more.

"M... morning." Aisha was frozen, unsure what was happening. "Cleo... why are you in my bed?"

Cleo sat up, then rolled herself so that Aisha was under her and she was braced above by her strong arms. Her dark hair hung down and brushed her sister's cheek. "I wanted to see you in the morning. I can't lie, I needed this. This was the best night's sleep I've had in... forever." She smiled. "Just like when we were kids."

Aisha tried to return the smile. "Yeah, when I was like, eleven, and I crawled into bed with you. I'm not eleven anymore."

Cleo dipped her head down and kissed her sister again. "No, you're not." She tried to throw on a playful grin, hoping it didn't just come off as a leer, as she moved a hand and gave a quick rub to Aisha's tit through her half-unbuttoned pajama top. "These babies are proof of that."

Aisha whimpered a bit, but still didn't try to get away. Instead, she reflexively put her hand over her sister's. She didn't say a word, just locked gazes with the lithe woman on top of her. Cleo... she lost it then. It was too soon. It was incredibly risky, but, goddamn it, she had to go with her instincts, and her instincts were a cauldron of need in that moment that couldn't be denied.

Her first move was to shift her hand from above the cotton sleepwear, to inside it. No bra in the way to stop her fingers this time as she gave a firm, but gentle pinch to the nipple that was already rock-hard. Aisha whimpered again and moved her hand back on top of her sister's, over the fabric, as Cleo began massaging the soft flesh of her breast. Knowing that no words would be of use at that point, Cleo pressed her lips back onto her sister's then immediately shoved her tongue right into the teen's open mouth. They kept this up for minutes; Cleo exploring her sister in a way she'd only hoped to do before, and Aisha writhing on the bed beneath her, experiencing something she'd never had till then.

Cleo began planting a series of small kisses across the redhead's neck, then her collarbone, then downward still... until she popped the buttons on the pajama top to expose those wonderful mounds of flesh. She took the free nipple into her mouth and applied her masterful tongue to that new arena. Just as Cleo suspected, Aisha was very sensitive, and soon she was squirming from the one-two punch that was being foisted on her by her big sister. When Aisha moaned and shivered, Cleo thought the girl might actually have had a small orgasm then, just from the nipple play. It was intoxicating.

"Bouncy... I have to have you."

Cleo began tugging on the pajama bottoms, eager to seal the deal. Aisha came to herself and watched, but not quite as passively as before.

"Speedy... wait. I... I'm not sure I'm ready..."

"Shhh. You're ready."

Aisha scooted back on the bed. "You're my sister. This... we'll have sex. Real sex, if you... you..."

A knock at the door was like thunder in Cleo's ears. "Aisha, you've been in bed long enough." Their mother's voice was muffled, but understandable. "Time to get up. You're not your sister, to sleep in all hours of the morning."

Cleo panicked. She didn't realize what time it was. Serilda was never one to intrude by opening her daughters' doors without permission, but Amber...

She looked down at Aisha, who was still flushed and trembling. She gave her best, most confident smile, bent in for another long, tongue-filled kiss, then jumped off the bed. "To be continued, you beautiful, bouncy thing, you." To Aisha's inadvertent giggle, Cleo made her way out to the balcony, then back to her room, throwing one last, regretful look at her little sister's still-exposed breasts, which were still shining from where Cleo had had so much fun just minutes before. She proceeded to get ready for the day, having a hard time wiping the triumphant grin from her face.

__________

It was awkward. More awkward than Cleo had expected.

Aisha actually pretended to be sick in order to keep from spending too much time out of her room, leaving the rest to get along without her. Cleo stewed the entire time, second guessing herself and running through all the things she did wrong in her head. By midmorning, though, she was over it. It happened, and maybe she'd jumped the gun, but not all was lost. She could, would, recover and succeed. Aisha had been receptive at first, after all, and that wasn't nothing. They were sisters, in the end. They shared almost the entirety of their DNA. Cleo knew that, deep down, Aisha wanted this too.

Her opportunity, and salvation, came from good old Uncle Vince. He wanted to take them all out on a shopping trip, but was concerned for Aisha and proposed holding off. Cleo didn't hesitate.

"No, go!" She threw on a winning smile and looked at Amber. "You shouldn't have to miss out on one of life's greatest moments, an outing with the amazing Vincenzo, just because a teenager is feeling out of sorts."

"Cleopatra, we can wait..." Serilda frowned at her daughter.

"Mom, this is perfect. I'll dote on Aisha for a day, flex some budding maternal muscles, have a little bonding session... It'll be great." She exuded confidence. "I want to do this, please."

After some halfhearted, lingering protests, Serilda and Amber finally took off with Vince, leaving Cleo and Aisha alone. Cleo immediately formulated a plan for squeezing every remaining minute from the countdown till the family's return; and it was simple. Double down.

Once again, her little sister did not lock her room. Old habits die hard. Cleo opened it quietly, fully prepared. She saw Aisha propped up in bed, scrolling on her phone, still wearing her pajamas, and not looking even the slightest bit ill. She struck a pose then, leaning casually on the doorframe, tiling her head just so, and smiling invitingly.

It was a minute before Aisha noticed she was there, and her eyes popped at what she saw. Cleo had divested herself of all clothing but her boyshorts and a pair of white socks, knowing just what kind of vision she was. Toned, sleek, her well-formed breasts standing pert and inviting, but overall not completely exposed. Part of seduction was to leave just enough to the imagination to inflame the target. By God did it work.

Aisha swallowed, hard. "Speedy?" She scooted back on her bed. "Look, you... you seem to want something from me that I don't... I mean... this morning was... nice... but..." Despite the flimsy words, Aisha was breathing heavier and heavier, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from Cleo's tits.

Cleo sauntered over to the big bed, then crawled up on it like a slinking cat. She even wiggled her tail. "Bouncy, just let it happen. I love you, and you know you love me. This is going be... dynamite."

Aisha shrank into herself. "I love you more than anything, Cleo... but as a sister! This isn't right. We can't..."

"We can. Love is love." Cleo put a finger to her sister's lips. "Who's to say what kind is good and what kind is bad? Don't let frustrated, angry men with little dicks tell you what you can feel. Feel this." Cleo kissed Aisha once more, painting the inside of the girl's mouth with her tongue. Aisha moaned, then reciprocated as Cleo cupped the back of her head to lock her into place. She closed her eyes and began thrusting her own tongue into her big sister's waiting mouth with relish.

The two made out gleefully for a time, then Cleo stepped it up. She peeled off Aisha's top and ravished the teen's breasts for the second time that day, for which Aisha was more than appreciative. Then the final stage began. When Cleo slid the pajama bottoms off this time, there was no hesitation. Aisha lied back and let her sister have her way with her nubile young body. Cleo took the girl's bent knees in each hand and spread them gently apart, then leaned down and planted kiss after kiss across Aisha's stomach, then her belly button, then down.

She swung for the fences, plunging her tongue into her sister's cunt while thumbing her clit, bringing all her years of experience to bear. Cleo hooked her free arm around Aisha's leg and used it as leverage to rock the teen's hips, rolling them along with her own movements. Aisha seemed to pick up on the prompt and took up the action herself, undulating under her sister in a rhythm that enhanced every part of what was being done to her.

The scream was sudden, and it was rafter-shaking. Aisha's eyes flew open and her hips thrust like a machine gun into Cleo's face as the biggest climax of her life overtook her. "Fuck me! Fuck, fuck... Speedy!" The teen thrashed for minutes longer, then finally fell flat, utterly spent. After a second, she bolted upright, staring at the open door with a horrified look on her face. "Oh God... mom..."

"They're all gone." Cleo positioned herself back over her sister and snaked an arm around her shoulders, cradling her against her body, while gently massaging her lover's sensitive pussy. "I know what I'm doing, Bouncy. It's just us for hours."

Aisha shivered under her sister's continuing touch. "Hours?" She licked her lips. "Hours." She smiled wickedly up at Cleo, and moved her head in for another kiss.

Cleo sighed in utter contentment. Life is fucking good.

__________

The next week, Cleo had a problem. The problem was a good one to have, but it still took a lot of skill to navigate. Aisha... Aisha was smitten. She was fully a smitten kitten after their day together. It was what Cleo wanted, and she couldn't be happier, but the teen was hardly as skilled in subterfuge as her older sister.

More than once, Aisha would cop a feel when others were in the room, reaching up to maul Cleo's braless tits at every chance she got. The girl was fascinated with them, even though her own put the runner's to shame. More than once, it was a close call with Amber, or Serilda, or even numb Uncle Vince being seconds from seeing them.

Once, when they were all in the pool, Aisha dipped beneath the water to lap at Cleo's pussy for a full thirty seconds. Serilda actually asked what her sister was doing down there, and Cleo had to work hard to gasp out some lame excuse. Uncle Vince, lounging on a chair nearby, provided the perfect inadvertent cover when he said that Aisha must have been practicing to beat his breath-holding time, which set off Serilda's competitive streak and distracted her.

Cleo should have stopped it, for preservation of the plans to move on to her mother, if nothing else, but she was almost as smitten. She couldn't get enough of Aisha, and they were constantly spiriting away to some nook to make out, or even eat out if they were feeling bold. When the family was together, she and Aisha were always snuggled close, and at night... oh man.

It actually felt like work, the one night that Cleo snuck in to service Amber again, and she hastily got out of there to indulge in her new obsession once more. Finally, though, after that week of reveling in her victory, she was ready to move on.

It was time for some mommy-daughter bonding.

__________

Something happened then, the same night that Cleo was finalizing her plans to make a move on her mother. After another day of shopping, still without the two sisters joining in, the family retired early. Cleo was spent, Aisha's voraciously awakened appetite did even her in that day, but she couldn't sleep. She kept herself in amazing shape, but sometimes her sweet tooth got the better of her, and she had to indulge. A pint of ice cream was calling her name, and she was ready to hunt her prey into the depth of the freezer.