Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dammit, after this trip I'm done with her. I'd like to get a little going away eyeful. Something to remember her by.

It wasn't weird. It wasn't. She told herself that over and over as she made her way, once again, across that oh so useful balcony. She stopped outside Vince's room, only to find it empty. Figuring that the trio was making use of Serilda's room again, she kept going. Sure enough, there they were, sitting together on the bed, enjoying each other's company very much. Serilda was in her bra and panties still, tantalizing and mouthwatering, and Vince was completely naked and making out with Amber, blocking most of Cleo's view of the blonde. Amber was wearing a naughty-looking, black, lacy bra with matching panties, and long, sleek stockings coming up to her firm thighs. Her legs were crossed coquettishly, demurely, and her arms were around Vince's neck as they shared their, thus far, chaste intimacy. It aroused the horny voyeur more than she would have expected. Cleo groaned, it just wasn't fair. That flawless, dusky skin... those luscious tits practically bursting out of that bra...

It was like a stone was dropped on her head. Dusky, not pale. Luscious, not petite. God no.

Vince came up for air, and shifted his head to the side enough to see that shock of dyed-red hair that Cleo loved so, so much. Aisha's eyes were closed blissfully, and her lips still moved slightly, like she couldn't accept that she wasn't kissing her uncle still. Her fucking father. Serilda scooted over to sit with her back against the headboard, crossing her legs in front of her. Vince then gently lowered Aisha so that her silky hair was resting on her mother's lap. The teen opened her eyes then, and they were moist.

"Uncle... um, dad. Sorry." She laughed nervously. "I still can't believe it. Today... today has been one for the books."

"What it is, princess?" Vince was running his palm over Aisha's flat stomach in little circles. "What can I do to make this perfect for you? You enchant me when you wear this gift we bought you today." Despite his calming words, he began tugging at his daughter's bra, popping open the claps to free those astounding examples of top-quality genetics.

Aisha took a deep breath, which did interesting things to her exposed breasts. "I want this... I do. I realize now how many ways we can show our love for each other. Today's talks... they were eye-opening, but... will it hurt?"

Serilda bent over and kissed her daughter on the forehead, than answered for her brother. "A bit, probably. Not as much as you're fearing, my love. Your sister has prepared you admirably, I think."

I'm a joke. It was bad enough that Cleo could almost believe she was on one of those hidden camera gag shows. I'm the biggest joke on the planet. The punchline was right there in front of her, in all its ridiculous glory, as Vince positioned his mammoth cock in front of Aisha's snatch and pushed his way in, slowly, savoring the taking of his daughter's virginity.

Cleo should have stopped it. She should have yelled. She should have stormed in there and put an end to it all, but she couldn't. Her mind just wasn't equipped to function on a normal level at that point, and was reduced to just... maintaining awareness. So she was aware; aware of Aisha's groans as she became a woman, aware of their mother's helping hands on the teen's supple tits, aware of her father's increasing need as he plowed his daughter for the first time.

The tragedy didn't seem to end. Aisha, getting past that first, painful sensation, quickly adapted with that sensitive body which had so delighted Cleo in the near past. Soon, she was thrusting her hips up to meet Vince's pelvis, greedy to get as much cock in her as possible. At one point, Serilda gave up acting as a pillow for her daughter, and just moved aside to play with herself as she watched her family fornicate before her, shifting her bra to tweak her own nipple as her fingers plunged deep inside her pussy.

For Aisha and Vince, the world seemed to disappear except for each other. The redhead clung to her father like a life preserver, wrapping her legs around his waist and hooking her ankles together while she hung on his neck and buried her face in his shoulder. Vince's thrusts were deep and hard, and he rocked that girl's entire being with an inborn need to claim her completely.

Vince, after coming in the girl once, sat back and pulled her into his lap, keeping her skewered on his ever-hard cock. Aisha kept her legs around him, and began rolling her hips, tapping into her instincts to make herself into one great fuck. She mashed her mouth against his, eager to taste him as he brought her to another high plateau, whimpering and moaning the entire time.

"Again..." She panted in between bouts of kissing him all over the face and neck. "More... Fill me. Oh God, it was never this good before. Never close..."

Vince stopped and stared into her eyes, and she squirmed, uncomfortable with the interruption and burningly needy. "Will you give yourself up to me, princess?"

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Give your entire being to me. Bear my children. Be my bride. Mine, and mine alone."

To her credit, Aisha did look over her shoulder towards Cleo's room, but whatever she thought, it was fleeting. She nodded once. "Yes. I love you Uncle Vince. Daddy. I always have. I'll be yours." She laughed and sobbed at the same time. "Always. My body is yours to do whatever you want to, whenever. It's the least I owe you."

Cleo finally broke then and ran. It was too much. She retreated to her room and fell on her bed, sobbing. It was all gone. Everything she'd worked towards, every victory, every trophy... taken. Just like he said.

After an unknown stretch of time, she was able to gather herself enough to gain some focus. The race was done, and so was she. As quick as she could, she packed up all her stuff and sprinted down the stairs with her car keys in hand. Let them disown her. Let them forget her, it didn't matter. She couldn't be a part of that family any more. She'd find her own way, pick up the pieces of her shattered life and make something new. It was her only choice.

A minute later, she found that it wasn't her only choice.

Right in front of the door, one step ahead, as always, Uncle-Daddy was waiting for her. He'd managed to let his daughter, sister, and plaything alone long enough to have one last confrontation with his oldest offspring. Cleo and Vince just stared at each other for a time, until he broke the spell first.

"Cleopatra... I regret it had to be this way. All is not lost, though. You are the child of my spirit, and despite how it seems, I love you above everyone. You are my true legacy... and I will be the father, the teacher, that I never could before... if you can let yourself accept me." He held out a hand to her.

Cleo looked at it; open and inviting. Free of any guile. She was rapidly coming to settle on a decision.