Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plodded downstairs, aiming for the kitchen, when she realized through her sleepy haze that someone was watching T.V. in the family room. Curious, she crept up behind the sofa, and saw Uncle Vince there, lounging shirtless with his arms spread across the back of the couch. It looked like he was watching... porn?

Cleo had to smile. Handsome guy travels the world, but nothing beats spanking it in the comfort of your own home. Though not exactly turned on, she was still a bit curious. After all, naked men were not something she got much of an opportunity to get a live glimpse of. She sidled stealthily around the side of the couch, sticking to the unlit parts of the room and keeping other pieces of furniture between her and him. As she got more of a view, she had to admit that she was impressed by what she was starting to see. Vince... was a hunk. The man was fully jacked, with muscles on muscles. Except for that first day in the pool, when he'd stayed in the water, he hadn't really gone swimming with them, instead choosing to be on the periphery and watch them all fondly, or enjoying moments in the sauna nearby. Now that she got a good look, she was proud of the old man.

Good for him. He can probably get any sweet thing he wants—

Cleo froze, then ducked down behind a plush chair, not believing her eyes. Vince wasn't alone. There, plain as day, was a dark head bobbing up and down on his dick. The sight of that was even enough to distract her from how freakishly huge that veiny beast was, though she had a fleeting thought that the woman must have been a professional, the way she was able to deep throat the monster. Did Uncle Vince hire a hooker? How horny is he?

Then Uncle Vince, his hand gently stroking his partner's hair, grunted and began filling her stomach with his cum. She sat up then, wiping her mouth with a huge smile, and Cleo's world rocked under her.

"Mmm. Ambrosia." Serilda licked her fingers like they were messy with cake frosting. "Just like always."

Vince pulled his sister into his lap and kissed her long and wetly, then actually lifted her up to hover over his still-hard, throbbing member. "No, my love, this is ambrosia." He lowered her down, inch-by-fleshy-inch, with Cleo's mother panting and groaning the entire way. When he was fully hilted, Serilda curled her arms around his neck and flattened her bare, perfect breasts against his muscled chest as she got used to the sensation of being so full.

"My God, you are... hng..." Cleo's mom, grunted as Vince began to twitch under her. "...you are... magnificent..."

The siblings fucked with abandon, right on the family sofa. Serilda couldn't seem to bring herself to separate even one inch from her brother, keeping herself plastered to him so that their skin was touching as much as possible. Vince was moving and gyrating in a way Cleo had never seen, and it brought her mom to climax more than once.

They only shifted to reposition, with Uncle Vince pinning Serilda under him so he could jackhammer her into the couch cushion with his porn-star cock. The middle-aged beauty bit a pillow to keep from screaming and waking up the entire household. It was a scene that Cleo knew well, as memories of her days with Amber in the dorm flashed through her head.

They went on this way... and on... and on. Cleo watched, entranced, disgusted, heartbroken, and horny all at the same time, for over an hour. She diddled herself at seeing her mother carry on like an animal in heat, and felt sick that it wasn't her doing it to the dusky-skinned creature from her fantasies. Eventually, the siblings were finally spent, and they slinked back up stairs to their rooms. In the moonlight through the windows, Vince's python-like dick shimmered with his sister's juices, like a tragic painting made flesh.

Cleo stayed behind for a bit. Confused, tearful, and more than a bit angry, but ultimately impotent. She had designs on her mother, but no claim, and apparently Uncle Vince was quicker on the draw. It made her wonder how long that had been going on. Maybe years? Serilda was never anything other than fawning over her brother for as long as Cleo could remember, and the man did provide for them generously their entire lives... maybe it was love? Cleo hardly had room to cast aspersions, not with her own bundle of booby goodness waiting for her upstairs.

Uncle Vince was there first. I just have to live with my consolation prize and move on. Resigned, though not entirely satisfied, she headed to her room. Besides, Bouncy is... something special. I might not even miss having my mother if I have my sister. Maybe my race is already won.

It was a hard sell, but she could go with it.

__________

It was the day after that the next nail in the coffin was hammered home.

The family was playing a board game together and having a great time. Aisha was, as per usual now, glued to Cleo's side, and Serilda was practically hanging on her brother. It was almost cloying, now that Cleo could see it for what it was, and she just had to ignore it. As someone rolled the dice, though, something occurred to her; Amber was not upset.

It should have been a good thing, but it wasn't. Her girlfriend had not once mentioned how close the two sisters had gotten, and how much time Cleo spent with Aisha as opposed to her. Instead, she just carried on like normal, laughing and having fun with everyone. It was like she'd really begun looking at Cleo like a buddy.

Fuck, she's pissed at me. Cleo subtly dropped her arm from around Aisha's shoulders, and didn't even pinch her sister's ass as she did. I'm going to have to do some damage control.

That night, Cleo went to Amber's room for the first time in a week, ready to show the blonde just why she was important to her champion girlfriend. Amber... was not there. The covers were thrown back, but there was no body underneath. Cleo's spidey-sense was tingling then, and she scurried downstairs. The family room was empty, but there were noises coming from the pool. With a ball of icy dread sitting in her gut, Cleo made her way over there.

Nothing. The pool area was still... but not empty. There was a trail of clothing leading to the sauna; trousers, shirts, a pair of panties, a bra. Boxer briefs. Cleo knew what she was going to see as she went to the sauna window, but she still went. She had to.

The steam hadn't accumulated enough yet to occlude her view, though she half wished it was. That way, she could have kept fooling herself. Cleo saw it all; Amber fully naked, pinned against the wall with one leg curled around Uncle Vince's taut ass as he thrust into her again and again. The petite woman's breasts looked achingly plump when they were pressed against his firm chest, and her face was transcendent while her lips were pressed tight to Vince's.

Amber moaned into his mouth, squeezing her eyes shut as her fingers ran through his damp hair. She thrust her hips against his with a deep need, and he reached down with his tree-trunk arms to lift her entirely to bounce freely on his cock. The blonde immediately wrapped both legs around his waist and hung on for dear life as she was treated like a blowup doll. Vince hammered her again and again into the wall, and Amber's screams caused eddy's of steam to swirl around her face.

Vince growled as he thrust one last time into Cleo's girlfriend, then stayed there, his ass cheeks flexing as he unloaded inside the formerly lesbian college student. Amber purred into him, nuzzling the crook of his neck with her nose as she luxuriated at being filled with a man's semen again.

"Ooh, oh oh oh..." Amber shivered, but didn't try to extricate herself. "I love how that feels. God, I missed it so much." She kissed Cleo's uncle again, long and lovingly. "I must have a type. The way you bent me over in that changing room on that first day shopping... Fuck. That did it for me." She laughed. "Of course, it helps that you let me get that quick look at that elephant trunk you call a penis when we were swimming. You're quite the schemer, aren't you?"

"Gorgeous, you are worth every minute of planning." His hips twitched again, and Amber groaned. "I am going to fill you again, young lady. You will leave here and have a good nine months where you don't have to give even a second of thought to your menstrual cycle."

Amber laughed. "That was subtle." She looked down at where his cock was still fully stuffed in her little pussy. "I can't believe I've let you fuck me so much when I have no birth control."

"Does it matter?" Vince stared into her blue eyes.

She laughed again, fainter this time. "I guess, not at this point."

He wasn't laughing. "Did it ever matter?"

Her smile disappeared. "No. Pro... probably not..."

Cleo ran to her room when the two began fucking once again, unable to bear what she'd seen and heard, and hoping to wake up in the morning to find that it was all a nightmare.

__________

It wasn't. The next day, at breakfast, Cleo couldn't help but stare daggers at Uncle Vince the entire time. By all appearances, Amber and he were just two people eating at the same table, but Cleo knew. She knew what had happened to her girlfriend. Former girlfriend. If she felt any guilt over what she had done, and was doing, with Aisha behind Amber's back, it was drowned out by the rage at Amber and Vince. And Serilda. Cleo just knew her mother was complicit in some way.

Just me and Bouncy against the world. Fine. Once I win the Olympics, we'll find a tropical paradise where clothes are frowned on and the sand is soft enough pound a thousand asses into.

"Cleopatra," Vince looked at her over his bacon and eggs, "could we have a talk once breakfast is over?"

Fucker knows I know. She could tell by the way he was looking at her. The other three women seemed oblivious still, but Uncle Vince and she were making a mental connection.

She tried to calm herself. On paper, he'd really done nothing wrong. Yes, he'd fucked his sister, but that wasn't something Cleo could criticize. Amber was a two-timing cunt, but Vince didn't know that. To him, the blonde was up for grabs. She'd always loved the dude, and she hated being angry at him, so she nodded yes to his question and vowed to do her best to make things work.

When they left and went to the atrium, it was about one minute before Cleo formulated plans for murder; pretty much all it took was him opening his mouth.

"Your lover is quite the pistol."

There it was, all laid out. He knew that Amber and she were together, and he didn't care. Vince calmly watched her spring up and rush at him, just has he calmly grabbed her wrists in his meaty hands and calmly shoved her back onto the bench she had been sitting on, then calmly smiled at his seething niece.

"Cleopatra, there is no need for this. I love you no less than I did before this vacation, and I feel you still love me the same too. We are family."

"You stole my girl!" Cleo screamed at him. "You stole my..."

"Mother?" He grinned. "My dear, they were not yours to begin with. I feel that Amber was never what you needed her to be deep inside, only confused and marking time. Serilda has always been mine, ever since we were teenagers ourselves and I impregnated her."

Cleo's brows lowered in confusion. "Mom had another...?" Her eyes shot wide open then in sudden understanding. "No! NO! You... you're—"

"I and my true love could not be together, but I always watched out for my family. The wife of my heart... and my daughters." He held out his arms to her like he expected her to jump into them. When she stayed frozen to the spot, he sighed and lowered them again. "Why do you think you take after me so, so much? I am your father, and we are the same. Even your proclivities match mine; rubenesque women with a side flavoring of the fair and slight. If you had the equipment, I imagine that you'd have no end to the number of bastards you'd leave behind. You are my pride and joy, Cleopatra."

"Then don't take what's mine... Dad." Cleo infused the last word with as much scorn as she could. "I won Amber. Saved her from her douchebag boyfriend. I was going to conquer mom. I got..." She stopped, biting her lip. No need to keep going.

"As I said, they are not yours. I love you, my daughter, but I will not let you poach from my herd. Amber, she has made it known where her heart lies. Serilda... there was never a doubt."

"I'll stop you." Cleo's lip curled in anger. "I'll remind Amber what she's losing, and I'll show mom what she can have."

Vince sighed again, then stood to leave. "No, child. You won't. For all your experience, you have yet to become a master."

We'll see, Vinny. We'll see. Cleo tried to make her grin a little more confident. It kind of worked.

__________

That night, they did see.

Cleo was fucking Aisha like she'd just gotten out of prison; she had entwined her sister between her legs and was grinding their pussies together in a dance of lust that never failed to deliver. Tribadism was where Cleo shined, and she'd been saving the move up for a special occasion. The two girls made out while they were writhing against each other like they hadn't seen the other for a year, wrestling tongues and pawing at each other's hair until it was all a saliva-coated, tangled mess. Aisha started cumming almost from the start, and was quaking her way through her third orgasm when she finally lost her self-control and squealed out a series of grunts. "Ugh, ugh, ughhhh..."

The sisters fell on the bed next to each other and cuddled, but Aisha was worried. "That... that was loud." She bit her finger in the cutest way, her dark eyes filled with trepidation. "Do you think anyone heard?"

"I think it doesn't matter."

Cleo kissed her sister with a deep, soul-plumbing love, loath to be separated from her now. Aisha giggled and sighed, but then pushed her big sis away finally. "Speedy, you need to go back to your bed. We got lucky that first morning, but you know you can't stay here."

"No, no... let me stay." Cleo rubbed her bare foot up and down Aisha's smooth leg. "Let me bounce on my Bouncy." She vaguely pointed to her room. "I have this toy..."

"No. Not... not yet." Aisha frowned. "I told you, it... scares me." She gave her lover a quick, placating peck on the lips. "Someday, I'm sure. When we're... alone. Now though, you need to get your tasty ass back to your own bed." She gave Cleo's butt an echoing slap, laughing gaily.

Cleo knew when she was fully thwarted, and she complied, sneaking out of Aisha's room with her tanktop in one hand and underwear only partially pulled up to her waist. She looked like exactly what she was; one thoroughly fucked woman, right down to the stupid grin that was riveted in place.

"Who needs the rest of 'em?" She muttered as she tiptoed down the hall. "I got the best-"

A loud thunk broke into her thoughts, one that came from her mother's room. Bowing to her curiosity, she made her way there and tried the door. It was locked. The doors were never locked. Knowing that something was happening that she needed to witness, if only to preempt a night of lying awake and wondering... she made use of the balcony once again.

Throwing on leggings and a sweater to keep the winter chill off for a time, she made her way around the house to the spot outside her mother's room. Inside, illuminated fully by the bedroom light this time, she saw the sublime form of her mother's nude body as she was on her hands and knees atop her bed. Behind her, Uncle Vince was plowing away like he was on a mission, and under her...

Amber. She was wearing a baby-doll nightie that accentuated the graceful lines of her body perfectly. Achingly. Cleo had tears in her eyes as she silently witnessed her girlfriend being eaten out by her mother, and looking like she was loving it every bit as much as any time the two of them had been together. Amber was convulsing from Serilda's ministrations below, while the older woman couldn't get enough of the blonde's perky tits under that lacy lingerie, reaching up to maul them like she owned them. The trio's motions made the headboard smack the wall over and over.

All the while, Uncle Vince fucked his sister while locking eyes with his newest toy. "You see, my golden love, how completely Serilda belongs to me?"

"Nnnn... fuuuck yessss." Amber hissed through clenched teeth.

"Decades of this pleasure. She has had decades. What is your wish now?"

Amber spasmed from something new that Serilda did to her. "This! I want it all!"

Vince hammered his sister hard, which pushed her face deeper into the blonde. Amber's guttural moan nearly shook the bed itself. "Say it then. Say the words."

Even as Serilda lifted her shining face from Amber's twat, Cleo's former girlfriend was already pouncing on Vince, trying to separate the siblings to get at his cock. "I'm yours! I belong to you. Knock me up, I don't care! You won me."

Vince rewarded her then by bending her over the edge of the bed and stuffing her full. Now it was her turn to service Serilda, and she did so gleefully. The middle-aged beauty gloried in the little pale girl's capitulation.

Cleo nearly cried. I guess she's not entirely reconverted. She still eats pussy like a champ. She wished that was of even a smidgen comfort.

__________

The last week of vacation. That's when it all came to a head.

Cleo had slept in late one morning, unwilling to face what she knew was out there. Her only solace was Aisha, and they couldn't be together in the way she needed during the day. She still had to keep her relationship with her sister a secret from her mother... and father. The thought rankled her. As nice as it would be to cut them both loose at that point, she still had college to pay for, and had no desire to get left out in the cold and have her funding disappear just to experience momentary satisfaction.

When she finally dragged herself out of bed, she entered the dining room to see Amber happily swiping away on her phone. The blonde looked up and smiled at Cleo with the friendliest, most platonic look she'd ever seen on her roommate. She went back to the phone then, and Cleo pretended she didn't see her lover looking at baby name websites.

She wandered into the family room to find it empty, and briefly wondered where everyone else was, but the front door opened to answer her question as if on cue. Her mother, her sister, and good old Uncle Vince came in, all laughing and rosy cheeked. Serilda looked her oldest with mild disapproval. "Cleopatra, you're finally up. You missed our latest foray downtown. Luckily, Aisha was ready and got her time in with her uncle."

Cleo just stared at them, moving her eyes from Aisha to Vince, then back again. Did she imagine her sister averting her gaze briefly? Was she being paranoid? Vince stared back confidently, though innocently enough. No hint of triumph or satisfaction in it, and Aisha did give her a nice smile after a second. Paranoid. Had to be.

The rest of the day was mundane and normal. Aisha was as attentive as ever, and the other three treated the sisters like they were houseguests; to be humored, but not really part of the core group. It was fine. Cleo was content to run out the clock now. She was already working on plans to bring Aisha back to the dorm with her, on some kind of "college tour", booting Amber to the curb to make space.

That night, though, the rug was pulled out from under her. It started when Cleo left Aisha's room, just as she had so many nights before. Pleasantly exhausted, she crawled into bed, but this time did not drift right off to happy dreamland. Instead, she stayed awake, still steaming about the failed aspects of her plan. Thus, she was able to hear the pitter pat of dainty feet heading down the hall. Knowing that Amber was indulging again, she tried to stay firm in her attitude of cutting ties, and Cleo did her best to ignore it. That lasted about a minute.