Inheritance Ch. 00(ii)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But as well as all of the straight men and women, there are men who love men and girls who love women."

Elizabeth looked at Jane, "Look! Who are we to judge what other people do? As I see it, it's about what ever gets you through the night. And that's okay too, as long as it's consenting, and no one gets hurts by it.

"But then!" Elizabeth said with a flourish, and an impish smile, "Then there are people who cross over between the two."

"You mum?!" Jane asked, not quite sure she was ready for the answer.

Elizabeth smiled, "Before I met your father I had this crush on a girl I went to school with. She and I were great friends and we did everything together, spending Saturday nights listening to the radio, reading magazines, trying on make-up, doing each other's hair, and talking about clothes and boys and sex.

"We talked a lot about kissing, so one night and, having no boys handy, we tried it out on each other."

"What was it like?" Jane asked.

Elizabeth smiled at the memory, "Well I have to say it was quite enjoyable and what Gwen and I lacked in experience we made up for it with enthusiasm, but it didn't take much to figure out how much more we could do. How much pleasure we could get from it.

"We moved on past kissing to touching and I learned that being with another girl has advantages over being with a man - they know what gives you pleasure, what gets you off better than a man."

Jane shook her head in wonderment, her mother was a constant surprise. Outwardly a pillar of the community and looking as straight as they come, inwardly she was like some kind of sexual adventurer. Jane's love for her mum went up a notch.

"What happened then?"

"Well we stuck to kissing at first, but we'd often lie on our beds - if I was at Gwen's or she was at my house - and just cuddle and kiss. But I always want to push the boundaries and soon, we were exploring each other, touching our breasts, learning the pleasure of nipples," Elizabeth gave a little sigh as she remembered that, "And exploring the areas people told us were dirty, and finding out just how good an orgasm is."

"How long did this go on?"

"In the last few years of school, till Gwen went university in Scotland. We wrote for a while, but then she met a man and they moved to Australia, and we just stopped writing."

"Do you miss it?" Jane wanted to know.

"A little," Elizabeth told her, "But daddy takes care of me." Jane felt a strange fleeting twinge of jealousy. She dismissed it immediately, this was her father for God's sake.

"What about daddy? Has he ever done anything like that?"

"I think the difference is the way we were brought up, where I lived, Gwen and I were pretty much left to run free, with little supervision, and nobody was really bothered by what we did. Grandfather Porter, on the other hand, was a totally different beast, daddy's upbringing was much stricter. Your father is adventurous enough - he's very open minded, and I honestly don't think there's a biased bone in his body, but there are some things he's just not inclined to do. Me? I'm very much no limits, I'll try anything once, but daddy has to keep control.

"And that's okay, Jane." She went on, "Between him and me and what we do, that's not a problem - we're two consenting adults, and we're not inflicting our games on anyone else."

Elizabeth looked at her daughter, thoughtfully, "We're not inflicting it on you, are we?"

"No mum. It's completely my choice." Jane told her.

Elizabeth nodded. "And if ever it feels uncomfortable Jane you must tell us, no one will think any less of you."

Jane thought about it for a moment. "I will. But you're right, there's so much I have to learn." She looked down for a minute, then looked up with a sly grin on her face, "But I'm so looking forwards to learning." And she reached over to hug her mother.

The hug went on a few moments then the two women leaned back. They looked at each, and without any words both of them leaned in to an open mouthed kiss. But before it could become more Elizabeth broke off. "Sorry love, this is very pleasurable, but I have a lot of letters that need to go in tonight's post!"

Jane pitched in with her and despite their long 'tea-break', they made the deadline.

Zip time, fast forwards.

I know that you would love to read about each and every encounter. Every slip and error that resulted in punishments, every excuse - real or made up - for John to take his wife or daughter or both to the play room where, clad in his usual white shirt - sleeves rolled up to the elbows, and his black trousers, but bare-footed, he would admonish them and confine them, tie, beat and bind them (though always with the utmost care not to damage them or the unborn child. In what they came to call the Playroom he would smack and caress them, whip and fondle them, bind and handcuff, stretch and bend them. You're keen to hear how John became proficient (but never a master, as much as he wanted to) at Japanese knot bondage - kinbaku, which he learned from photocopied faded sheets copied so many times and passed on that they were getting nearly too dark to read (there was so much which was considered esoteric at that pre-world wide web time, thank goodness for the internet). You want to learn in excruciating detail about how John learned more about safe words, (and how Elizabeth never ever used hers) and straps, saw-horses and switches. You want to know the intimate details of the plain, unadorned parcels that would arrive every month from Ray Kennedy, with interesting little pieces of gear - free 'samples', Ray called them, knowing that John wouldn't just use the pieces but also give feedback on their use. John learned and Jane and Elizabeth - much to their pleasure - suffered for it.

You'd cheerfully have me to expend countless hard-working adjectives on the slim-hipped, perky Elizabeth, stretched akimbo on the table, or hanging from a strap, her bare mons prominently displayed as her body arches upwards. Or her delicious, tight, little arse thrust up and quivering under the loving blows of her husband's caring strokes. Her back, her bottom, thighs and breasts all gathering stripes, or blushing with the heat of spanking, as time and again she crosses their lines and needs to be admonished, sometimes quite roughly. You ache (delicious pain isn't it?) to hear how Elizabeth took to the use of a butt plug, squealing with childish delight as John made her wear it all day for the first time, how samples of nipple clips and a clitoral clamp had her panting with both ecstatic pleasure and excited agony. You're expecting to hear in sordid detail how various sizes of vibrator filled her willing pussy, and sometimes her stretched bum-hole and incidentally caused issues with batteries and their disposal.

You wish that I would compose line after line about Jane's full bosom, and how the pregnancy was making it grow larger, and rounder and more attractive. How Elizabeth helped her to shave her mons, and the pleasure that bareness gave her. How she looked when her hair fell around her face as she was bound - carefully - or suspended, and perspiring she enticed with her vulnerability. How despite the swelling gravidity of her pregnancy she endured being bound and teased for hours with a vibrator - one of the latest toys from Ray that she could wear as a pad, pressed against her shaven mons, or the small silver Non Doctor type of vibe, so that her orgasms were shuddering affairs that shook her body and thus Jane came to enjoy restraint more than pain - revelling in the bondage as the cums wracked her body. And all of this time the very best care was scrupulously taken not to bring any harm to the baby.

You would love to devour the story of the growing 'illicit' intimacy between Jane and Elizabeth, about how, with John travelling on business the two women, both so different in shape and experience, would sleep and not sleep together. Exploring and learning about each other's secret places, touching, tonguing, tasting, teasing, tweaking, learning in the best school possible about pleasure for herself and others.

But truth be told I need those same adjectives to bring this everyday tale of bondage, sex, incest and sadly death, to its inevitable conclusion. However, I feel it also important that you should know that while he and Elizabeth explored their deep love with their 'games', and gradually brought Jane deeper into those games, John would often catch himself staring at his daughter, stunned by how beautiful her vulnerability made her, and equally often, to his own surprise, he found himself erect. He realised it was a slippery slope and he had to continually remind himself of the abyss he was trying to avoid.

He was very aware of the saying that if you stare into the abyss for long enough the abyss begins to stare back.

However, it will suffice to say that all the above took place as perhaps you have been imagining, as you should be imagining, until one day, Jane, laughing at something on the radio, felt the seismic 'give' of her waters breaking.

Rather than wait for an ambulance John bundled her and her mother into the Jaguar along with the things the hospital had told them they would need (the bag was packed and sat behind the front door, ready) and they were on their way to the delivery room.

After a long labour, baby Michael John Bailey (ten pounds and twelve ounces in weight) was delivered, a fine healthy child.

During the labour John watched as Jane did as she was told by the mid-wife, as she pushed and breathed, and pushed and breathed. He was reminded starkly of how his daughter looked when she was in the play-room. Knowing his daughter thus he could see that she was coping with the pain. However unknown to the Porters all was not well. Michael's birth dislodged something and the doctor in charge told John and Elizabeth that it would be extremely unlikely that she would ever conceive again, and that if she did it would be very risky.

There was a new dynamic at Thrallthorpe, now. It was decided that whilst coping with recovering from the birth and the news that the doctor had given them, Jane would remain at her parent's house. The initial plan had been that it would be until Michael reached his first birthday, and it was decided to keep to this initially and see how it went. John hoped to help the recovery from the birth by having gym equipment added to a room off the swimming pool room. Both women started using it on a regular basis, even John could be seen in there working with the weights.

Things settled down in the house. Life acquired a rhythm, a soothing safety that helped everybody get back to normal - bizarrely even the bondage and punishments were part of it. After the day's tasks were over John would have both women kneel before him and ask if what they had done that day, and he would decide if they needed to be punished. Or rather, he realised, the women would admit to things that they knew would earn them a punishment and he would administer it. Somewhere along the way the game had acquired subtle rules but they were simple enough and he was happy to play along as it brought contentment to the house.

One day when Elizabeth was away John queried Jane who admitted to avoiding her exercise routine in favour of masturbating.

Just a year ago John reflected, he'd have been stunned by Jane's admission but such was the openness in the house now that he accepted it for what it was a transgression of his rules on orgasms without his permission. As he followed his daughter up the wide staircase he wondered if this was getting just a little too routine. Would it be a good idea to vary it, he debated.

As it was, with Jane stripping quickly he was swiftly involved in first securing her to the table - using the red silk ropes tonight, warming her thighs with a multiple strand flogger made with a turned wooden handle and silk cords. After that, and with his daughter's thighs straining against the rope John spent some time tapping first her nipples and then her mons with a light crop, a fine black fibre glass wand with a shiny black leather tab. With the need to look after baby Michael, they couldn't indulge in the long binding sessions that Jane preferred, but her father would make sure that the session was as fulfilling for her as he could.

The whick-whick sound of the crop and the sharp sensations only served to drive Jane on towards her climax. John on the other hand found he was losing himself in the effort. Timing the taps and making sure that Jane's 'punishment' was sufficiently prolonged that when he did allow her to cum it would be explosive and satisfying.

Jane writhed and twisted in her bonds, her muscles flexing and defining her shapely legs. Absently John found himself, once again, admiring how she was working to get her figure back after the birth but that also her pregnancy had wrought some nice changes to her physique including her nicely shaped boobs, quivering as she squirmed under the crop, and broader hips that lifted as she arced her back under the impacts.

"Please master?" She begged at last, breaking his chain of thoughts.

"Please what, lovely girl?"

"Please ... Oh! Oh! Please may I come?"

John watched her for a second, extending the anticipation, before he allowed her release. Jane came like a bomb going off. Her body shook - even in the restraints - and for a moment John feared she was going to harm herself, but before he could move to release her she finished and lay back on the table. Her smile and sigh of pleasure told him that his work was done, so he untied her and kissing her gently on the lips he dismissed her to her room to see whether the baby was okay.

Soon after John went to bed.

Elizabeth didn't travel very often but it wasn't unusual, even so the bed felt wrong without her slim form next to him. Perhaps it was that that made him restless, sleep didn't come easily, but just as he was beginning to doze off he felt the bed move.

"Jane?"

"Shhhh!" she hushed him, as he felt her naked form take her mother's place next to him.

Jane had slept with them before cuddled close to him in the big bed, but before she had always had some form of nightwear. Her warm flesh pressed against his arm and her soft breasts moulded themselves to him as she began to stroke his bare torso.

"Jane!" he started to protest, but his daughter leaned forwards and silenced him with an open-mouthed kiss.

"Let me do this daddy." She said quietly. "Shhhh!" She repeated as he began to speak.

Jane's hand slid down his chest and into the open fly of his pyjama bottoms. Her body was warm but her hand was deliciously cool as she stroked his cock.

"Mmmmm!" she groaned softly as with an inevitability as old as mankind his manhood began to rise. Jane opened the waist of his bottoms and freed him from the garment.

"It's been a while since I did this..." she said as she slid down and began to kiss his stiffening rod.

Lack of practice notwithstanding Jane's mouth was soft at first, kissing and licking up and down the shaft, while she fondled his sac gently. She did this for a few minutes before enveloping his maleness - his hard and ready maleness, with her mouth, sliding her lips up and down, and up and down, as she continued to suck his cock.

John's mind was in turmoil - Jane was good at what she was doing and the sensations were amazing, but this was his daughter! Just then Jane switched her approach, now she became more vigorous, bobbing her head up and down noisily, making lots of sloppy, wet noises - it was different from the way Elizabeth did it, John noted subconsciously. His wife gave made sure that the blow job was for him, but Jane enjoyed it as much for herself as it was for her father.

Then it stopped and Jane moved astride her father's hip, moving up until she could slide his cock into her. His dick, generously lubricated with her saliva went easily up inside her.

John felt he had to say something as his daughter's thighs rested either side of him and she began a gentle rocking. "Jane please?"

She paused, "Please daddy, allow me to do this?"

In unspoken consent John lowered his hands resting them on Jane's waist - it was his greatest weakness, he knew, he could never refuse them anything. Right or wrong he would let Jane have him, and deal with the consequences afterwards. And she felt so good sitting on his hardness.

Already she was moving faster, using her hips to move him up and in, John helped by lifting her and then pressing her down. She did this several times, varying the motion - slowly, faster, rotating her hips, grinding them at the bottom of the motion, each variation building the sensation. John smiled, just as he would do when he punished his wife or daughter, now she was using her hot moist sex to do it to him.

Suddenly, as the sexy tension between them built to excruciating pleasure, as his always tightly controlled libido strained, 'dominant' John broke loose. He threw his daughter over and onto the mattress. Lifting himself on his arms he looked down at her, and lowered his head to kiss her.

It wasn't a fatherly kiss.

As he slid his cock in and out, taking his daughter, he took her mouth as well, possessing it, dominating her lips, tugging at her lip with his teeth, but always in control.

His thrusts were strong, rocking her beneath him. Her milk filled breasts jiggled against his skin, the friction of her nipples against him delightful.

Unlike the sub-Jane who was dutifully quiet, this Jane snarled and swore, wrapping her legs around him to drive him on. On other occasions - if there were other occasions - he would direct her behaviour, take control, but tonight it was about just the two of them - his lust - ignored and unfulfilled for months, and her need - controlled for the same time but nonetheless consuming.

"Ah! Yes!" She said, "There! Yes, there! Harder daddy! Harder! Fuck yeah!"

Suddenly John paused, the game switching again, Jane was close and he was even closer so he deliberately slowed everything down. It was a favoured tactic, one he frequently used with Elizabeth who understood what was going on.

Jane on the other hand was surprised, she clutched at him, "What?!"

"Shhhuusssshhh! Lovely Girl!" He lowered himself and wrapped her in his arms, her soft warmth folding into his strength. For a few moments father and daughter shared a loving nude embrace, but despite the taboos against such a contact neither one of them felt anything other than right.

John felt his crisis pass and he slowly started again kissing down Jane's neck to her should and from there down to those full breasts, big jiggly tits, he thought, with a smile. They were full and while John was tempted to linger on them and suckle, he was on his way to somewhere else.

He kissed he way across Jane's bare mons before licking the lips of her pussy. Jane shook with the sensation of his tongue flicking across her clitoris.

"Oh God! Daddy - oohhh!"

His attention to her pussy, her clit, the depths he would push his tongue into, even the long slow licks up from the bottom to the top drove her up the bed, pushing her up onto the pillows as she tried to stop the sensation over whelming her. Johns strong hands on her thighs, holding them open but also preventing her from moving further stopped that. His assault continued.

"Fuuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Jane wailed as the orgasm washed over her, filling her, causing her to go limp in the waves of pleasure.

John, however had not come yet, and allowing his daughter a few moments respite he took her to finish himself off.

It was business-like fucking, not off-handed at all, far from it, but the solid thrusting of a man who knows what he needs to achieve. Recovering from the oral orgasm Jane re-wrapped her legs around her father's waist and helped him achieve his goal.