Inheritance Ch. 00(ii)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean we can't do this here." He waved at the x-table, "Someone's going to fall off and hurt themselves. Our room. Now!"

Quickly, a matter of steps and they were tumbling onto the huge master bed. Jane had shed her robe as they climbed onto the bed and John had set his shirt aside and now nude they all three began to explore each other. Openly and with no reserve, mother, father and daughter touched each other, kissed each other and fondled each other. They licked, sucked and stroked, they caressed and squeezed, fingered and diddled. All of the most loving and sensuous touches, lascivious but without guilt, they wanted this. They all wanted it and tonight was the night they would celebrate their love for each other.

John resumed fucking his wife, this time the urgency was less than it had been, and he spent time on each stroke, each move, deep slow strokes, grinding strokes, seeking out her sensational core. She responded by grinding her supple hips into his loins and meeting each stroke with an upthrust of her pelvis, this was the Porters making love as they enjoyed it most. But there was a new element to their enjoyment as Jane moved between the two of them, kissing them as they fucked and enjoying the difference between her father - his manly face and lips, a stubbly contrast between her mother's soft smooth feminine mouth.

Jane's hands were exploring their bodies, and the younger woman was startled when her mother took hold of her hand and slid it between her parents so that Jane could jill Elizabeth's clit while John was fucking her. As close as they had been and as intimate as they had been, it was the first time that Jane had touched her mother there.

For a moment she just held her fingers there, experiencing the sensation and understanding what she should do. But some things are natural, even if they are also at the same by some definitions 'unnatural'. Soon Jane was adding to her mother's pleasure with her fingers. It was clearly a case of 'do unto others', she thought. First, she would rub her finger tip round and round on Elizabeth's nub, then back and to, then round and round in tight little circles, then back and to in little moves that soon brought Elizabeth to a shuttering, crying cum.

John carried on with his loving deep strokes, but Jane sensing an opportunity pressed her finger on her mother's button. It was as if she had electrocuted Elizabeth. Her mother jerked and grunted, involuntarily shaking as the cum ripped through her.

It was so much, so strong, that she had to stop them both, her hand pushing them away from her. She didn't want to, but she didn't ever recall such a powerful orgasm and feared she would black out.

"Mmmmmm!" She smiled happily at them both. "That was worth the effort. But you must look after daddy now, lovely girl. He hasn't come yet." She reached out and groggily guided Jane towards her father, who rolled off his wife and who now lay on his back, his still hard cock sticking up.

Jane kissed her mother quickly before lifting her leg over her father's hips and settling herself down onto the cock that had helped to make her. Both Jane and John loved this position, He because it meant he could watch her and control her at the same time, and she because she so enjoyed being on the top.

Oh wow! It felt so good, it filled her nicely and stretched her in all of the right ways. And there was none of the guilt she had felt when she had come to this same bed earlier in the week. Her mother was there with her, and this was pretty much at her instigation. So, the pleasure as she slid her hips forwards on his father's hard cock, was intense, even though what they were doing was one of society's most major taboos, she didn't give a fuck. It was a choice they had all made, and it just felt soooooo good.

John began his part by grasping his daughter's hips, his strong hands pressing her down onto him. He looked up at her and once again the difference between to two women was striking, Jane's slightly fuller physique, especially the rise and fall of her larger breasts, emphasised the sensuality of her movement. He thrust upwards as the lust for his daughter filled him.

Elizabeth got up on her knees and leaned in to kiss Jane. They kissed lightly, fluttering tongue touches, that were quickly followed by deep thrusting, lip chewing hungry kisses. Their breasts thrust against each other and both pairs of nipples stuck out quite prominently.

It was getting too much. John started to thrust up strongly, moving his grasping Jane's hips more firmly, increasing the pace of her movements, it was a fucking, bucking bronco.

He gently rolled his daughter onto her side, Elizabeth lying next to them and continuing her make-out session with her daughter. It was getting closer, he could feel it, Elizabeth's hand on his ball sack felt them lift slightly.

It felt like his cock had exploded.

As John's back arched back and away from his daughter each spasm of cum shot deep inside her and he groaned - a deep heavy sound. Elizabeth's hand felt cool on his skin as she kissed him, and then Jane, pulling John down in between them.

They lay quietly for a few minutes recovering then John felt Elizabeth move, Fleetingly, he cursed her insatiable sex drive, before he realised that she was intent on Jane.

"Uuuuuhhh! Oh mummy!" Jane murmured as they started to kiss again, Elizabeth sprawling across his lower legs.

"Mmmmmmmmm! My lovely girl!" Elizabeth replied. There was something so tactile about Jane's softness. John was a strong man and muscular, she thought of herself as skinny, Jane's body was rounder and softer and all she wanted to do after such a good session was to explore it, glide her hands over the soft skin and just touch it.

Once again, their hands were busy but this time - as they were now all three together - all they wanted to do was just show their love to each other.

John lay back and watched the two women - his women - as they lazily touched and kissed each other. As usual, he reflected, there could be problems from all of this. What if people found out, the legal aspects - but he also told himself a crime had to be reported, and they were all consenting adults, no one had been coerced into anything, and there was something so incredibly beautiful about the female form.

And his women in particular, apart from the love he felt for both of them, a love that bordered on devotion, he found them both so overwhelmingly attractive even in their difference. Perhaps it was that very difference - Elizabeth's pertness versus the more rounded Jane - that allowed him to love them both so easily.

He thought about the two of them in the play room - Elizabeth's lean-ness and lithe strength arching as he applied the vibe to her, or Jane bound on the cross her long hair falling forwards over her full breasts as she hung there. The mental pictures he conjured for himself caused him to get hard again.

Noticing this the two women broke off what they were doing and crawled across the bed.

Individually, they were both very good, very talented fellatrices, but at first, they fought over who should do what Finally John insisted they work together, he directed Jane first to take him in her mouth and for Elizabeth to focus on his ball sack and licking and suckling on his balls. He got them to switch round, making them cooperate with each other until they had his cock trapped between their mouths and were licking it and fondling it in a genuinely mind-blowing experience.

Yes, John thought as he came for the second time that evening, there would be problems in the future but for now, fuck it! They'd deal with them when they came up.

Finale

It had begun as a small lump - there was no better way to describe it, and a certain stiffness in the small of his back as he walked. John would have ignored it but Elizabeth insisted he go and 'get it checked'.

Getting it checked was considerably more involved than he thought it would be, though on reflection that was a good thing. When, finally, he sat down with his doctor he had got his mind to where he was half-expecting bad news. The doctor looked at him carefully, before starting. He went through the medical long and short of it, before John stopped him.

"How long?" he asked, it wasn't, as many people would have been angry, just curious. The anger would come later, John knew it would, but for now it was 'deal with the situation'.

"Being frank I'm not sure, it could be soon, it could be longer, but no more than a year at the most."

"There's no way of knowing better?"

"It won't be a long time, John it's too advanced."

"And you're certain?"

The doctor tapped the folder with John's notes in, "As sure as I can be."

"I don't smoke, never have - any idea what would have caused it?" He asked out of curiosity.

"It's not something we can say, really," The doctor scratched his neck, "There must be a reason these

cancers start but we're only just beginning to understand how and why?

"Look!" He said suddenly, "If you want to we can get a second opinion. The diagnosis might be_"

John stopped him with a raised hand. "How long have we known each other? I trust you."

He was silent for a few moments. Plans slotted together in his head, ideas - half perceived before - they took shape with astonishing speed, some reshaped themselves completely. Consequences filed through his mind. "What I need from you, now, is support."

"Of course!" the doctor offered, John paused him again.

"There are things I need to do and I need to be firing on all four cylinders for as long as I can to make it work. After they're done I can_

"Well, I can do whatever happens in these situations. How long before I become unable to function?"

The doctor started scribbling on a pad. "That depends a lot on the way the disease spreads, but you should be okay for a few months. This should ease a lot of the symptoms, and this," he paused as he finished the name of the medication, "Should enable you to get through the day. Only one of these at first - if you feel you need it - but we can up the dosage as the onset progresses."

Elizabeth took the news well, he told her first, Jane wasn't present.

She nodded, thoughtfully. "I half suspected it might be. I didn't think it would be this bad."

"I'm sorry." John said, quietly, head down on his chest.

His wife looked at him, head tilted, "Why are you apologising? It's not like you've done anything wrong..."

She paused, "You haven't done something wrong have you?"

John smiled. "No love. I just feel like I've let you down. I wanted us to grow old disgracefully together. I wanted to ease Michael into the business and have him take over and we could go back to some of our favourite places and just be, without having to cut deals or stuff. I wanted to see Hong Kong again and eat at Mrs Wu's one more time."

Elizabeth hugged her husband tightly, fiercely, as if she was trying to squeeze a life times' more years of hugs out of him for every second she held him. For a long time, there were no words she could say, at least not without bursting into tears. She wanted to say 'I love you', over and over and over again, but if she did she knew that she would break down and cry. There was no need for words though, John knew as clearly as if she had spoken, what Elizabeth was thinking. His arms curled around her and she buried her face in his shoulder. For a long, quiet time they were still.

John found himself close to tears, tears not just of loss, but of frustration too, so many things he still wanted to do, that he wouldn't be able to complete.

When she had regained the ability to speak, Elizabeth lifted her head up "We'll deal with it. It's not like you've left us in the poor house." Her weak smile was thin, like pale sunshine on a wet day.

"We've gotten soft, you know?" she poked her husband gently in the shoulder, the one she had been resting on. "You've made us all so comfortable. We're going to have to get some of our coping skills back."

John's smile was equally thin, but genuine, this was his wife, who he loved dearly. He loved her so much and so many people would depend on her and her decisions.

Softly, gently, he pulled her back into his arms and told her what he planned.

Elizabeth listened carefully, though not too carefully, she was still trying to process the enormity of the sudden change in her life, but if someone else had been there and accused John of just being about business she would have fiercely leapt to his defence. This was John thinking of the others in his life, as usual - his family and all of the people he employed directly (and who were by extension, family) and indirectly. However, in doing so he was also dealing with his own feelings, normalising what he was feeling, setting it in a place where he could keep it under control. He was telling her his plans for the business, in particular the properties, though she only heard it in part. It didn't matter, he would tell her again soon. She would get him to tell her as often as she could - as if by telling her it would delay the inevitable. Not that it would, she told herself, as she could feel her grief swelling like a genuine pain. She realised then that like a genuine pain, she would deal with it. Elizabeth could deal with pain, it was an old friend. She was good at dealing with pain, and now she would need to be.

Where Elizabeth had been quiet over John's news, Jane cried openly and a lot. She flew across the space between them and enfolded her father, soaking his shoulder in her tears and sobbing heart-broken at what he had told her.

Elizabeth and John answered her questions, which she asked through a tear broken voice. Then, faced with the rock of her existence being taken from her, Jane asked to be excused.

She begged leave to go and be alone for a short while, to lie down. Making her way upstairs she went to the bedroom that she often used, the room that had been hers before she and baby Michael had moved to the old house in the village. Mike wasn't at home so there was no issue with her being at Thrallthorpe.

In the close curtained darkness of her room she cried again, wracking, shuddering sobs. Like her mother before, Jane mourned that such a massive part of her life was being removed years before it should have been. And yet, like her mother, and her father, there was a part of her, the part at her very core, which was already thinking about what needed to be done, about the people who depended on her, on them and on him. Most important of all would be him. Where she had leaned on her father in the past, now, she realised he would need her support. The fact that John might soon be taken from them was nearly unbearable, but it was time to put her big-girl panties on, she told herself, and tackle the situation the only way a Porter knew how. Head on.

After a while Jane got up and went into the en-suite, she washed her face, and picked up her mobile to ring her son.

It was a long conversation, punctuated with silences and long drawn breaths. Jane found herself near to tears again several times. Mike wanted to come home, to be there with them, with his mum, but with end of unit exams looming and course work deadlines to be met, Jane told him it wasn't feasible. The end of term, however, was just three weeks away, he agreed it would wait.

With that done Jane sat quietly for a while gathering her thoughts, composing herself. Standing up, she straightened her clothes, touched up her lipstick in the mirror, brushed her hair, and went back down stairs.

"Where will we fit into this plan of yours?" Elizabeth asked one night indicating herself, her husband and daughter as they all shared a meal - Jane often ate at her parent's house, while Mike was at university, these days she often felt like she was just rattling around the inside of her own house. If she was at Thrallthorpe for work or other things, rather than make the twenty-minute drive home immediately, she and John and Elizabeth would 'decompress' over a meal.

John had thought about it for a while, he'd got a solution. A good solution he thought, kind of a bizarre one, but still a solution. Still now was probably as good a time as any to broach it.

"Michael." He said simply.

"Michael?!" The response was both instantaneous and simultaneous, and very surprised.

"Michael." John repeated.

Both women went to speak at the same time.

"Seriously?!" Jane started.

"John! You can't! I mean_!"

John held his hand up. "Think about it," he told them. "On one level it's about us and the continuation of where we are at the moment. But on another level - the more important level - Michael is going to be handed a business empire - granted it's not a massive empire, but it's an empire all the same. He's going to need to make big decisions and know when to spend money and when not to. He will need to understand people and manage them, and learn when to give them what they want and understand that there're times when that can be a really bad idea. He's going to have learn a lot of what I have learned. The worst part about it, is the fact that I won't be there to teach him."

John paused to take a drink, already both Elizabeth and Jane were watching his every move like hawks, ready to help when he needed them. That was both reassuring and annoying as hell, "Above all else, the key thing, the most important thing, Michael has to learn is that it's not about himself. It's about you," he looked at Elizabeth.

"And you." He looked at Jane.

"And Ronnie Allitt," he waved his knife, to encompass a circle, indicating the world outside, "And Frank from Sheffield, Dave Roberts in Bristol and all of the other people who work for us."

John took a piece of salmon, on his fork. "I can't think of a better way of learning it than the way I learned it - by looking after you two."

"But, it will be a bit of a shock." Elizabeth said, Jane nodded in agreement. It was obvious that neither of them was convinced by John's idea.

John smiled and nodded. "Yes, I think it will be, a hell of a shock. But I think he's up to it. We haven't been - what's the phrase - 'in your face' grandparents. But you know I have always taken the greatest interest in Michael, If I didn't think he could do what I'm asking, we'd be going down another path altogether.

"Look, obviously he's going to need some preparation for the business side of things - I have that covered off." And he told them about his planned meeting with Ronnie. "As for the other stuff. Well, as I remember it I learned a lot of it from you two, so you'll have to take care of that side. He loves you both as much as I do, I think he'll go with it."

"And if he doesn't?" Jane asked dubiously. John was right, he and Elizabeth had never been interfering or pushy grandparents, quite the opposite generally they had been kind of distant. As far as she knew - apart from when he had been very young - Mike had never been to Thrallthorpe. But this was a huge thing that John was asking of the three of them, not just to take on the business but to take on a whole new relationship involving Mike with her mother and her as well. Like any mother she fretted for her son and how he would cope with what he would be asked to do.

"If he doesn't and I think you're both underestimating your powers of persuasion, - I suppose he could've met someone," John paused, "Then you'll need to move on. But I suggest you cross that bridge when you come to it.

"Do you trust me?" he asked them. They both nodded. John had given a lot of thought to his situation recently and a line from a song he'd once heard, kept repeating itself through his thoughts, "Then let the future unfold as it is supposed to."