Inheritance Ch. 00(ii)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon John felt his climax approaching and he started to think about pulling out.

"In me, daddy, fill me! The doctor said it's highly unlikely. Come in me, daddy, pleeeeeease?"

At her request John stopped holding back and came. His climax was intense, satisfying but lacking the over-whelming sensation of Jane's, but that didn't matter to her father.

He rolled off Jane and lay back on the bed, his arms around his daughter who lay against him in a way they had never ever been before. It would probably have a surprise to both of them to find that they were thinking exactly the same thing - how wonderful it felt to be holding each other like that and how much love they felt for the other person - in both of them it was a huge, wordless, totally enveloping sensation.

Suddenly Jane sat up. "I need to go and check Michael." She kissed her father "Thank you daddy." And was gone.

At first John lay there shocked out of his post-coital sleepiness by his daughter's abrupt departure, but after a while he did doze off, only to wake again sometime after, and on waking he reviewed what had happened, and kept reviewing it, turning it over and over in his mind.

It shouldn't have happened, he shouldn't have allowed it to happen. He had had chances in the month's previously to prevent it from escalating into what had just taken place. But each time, he told himself, he had opted to take the step closer to the edge. Why had he done that? Because, he told himself, his women had wanted it. Or at lest they had appeared to.

Was that answer good enough, he thought. After all he was the man, he was the one in control, he argued, he should have set the rules.

Yeah, right! He laughed in the darkness. He was in control, like that was ever the situation. John was astute enough to realise the fallacy in that argument. Even if he hadn't always thought of Elizabeth and himself as equal partners, he could never dictate to her. And after all wasn't the whole reason for his existence making her happy?

True, he could justify most things with that logic and by extension that included Jane, but crossing the lines of taboo with Jane was another thing altogether.

John yawned, a huge jaw cracking yawn. He'd look at that one in the morning.

The next morning after that long and largely sleepless night, John got up to start his day. Having washed and shaved, he breakfasted with Jane and Michael, and John was surprised to find that - apparently - Thrallthorpe was completely untouched by the events of the evening before. In short it was as if nothing had happened.

Jane went off to start her tasks and John went to his work. By mid-morning Jane had come into John's study office, and they were working on some letters he wanted sending. They sat together on the Chesterfield in his office as he dictated the letters, and explained who to send them to. Try to concentrate as he might, the events of the night before replayed several times in his head, making his thoughts disconnected and uneven. His inability to work concerned him, and eventually he stopped and looked his daughter, his thoughts churning, "How do you feel about last night Jane?"

Her immediate response took her father by surprise, as she put her note pad aside and reached over and hugged him warmly. "It happened, daddy and I was quite happy for it to happen." She told him warmly.

John smiled.

"You were worried, weren't you?" Jane asked.

"Yes, I was." He told her. "It's kept me awake most of the night.

"I never meant for this to happen Jane. I mean I suppose I should have been more careful, seen what was happening better as we got deeper and deeper. And after what has gone on between you and your mum, I should have stopped that, but...

"Well," he sighed, "I suppose I should have seen where it was going."

Jane just looked at him, the question in her eyes.

"You do know that what we've done is illegal?" John asked.

"Is it?" Jane asked innocently. There was a lot of her mother in her, the disingenuous tone in her voice combined with the innocent look.

"Yes." He told her, knowing even as he said it, that Jane knew this already.

"I supposed they'd have to catch us first." She laughed lightly. "Or maybe in the act."

"And nothing of what we do bothers you?" He asked her.

"No!" She said happily. "I've learned so much in the last few months, dad." The contraction was a surprise to John, but her response made her sound mature, older than her nineteen years. He realised that he was talking to a woman now, and one that knew her own mind. It was a conversation between two consenting adults not father and daughter, nor master and submissive. It was John and Jane.

"I'm not that girl anymore," she told him, "I've learned, about what you and mummy do, about what I like to do and how it works for us. Us, daddy. Mummy. Me. And you.

"You daddy. Mummy and me, we've been getting closer over the months, but you always managed to stay detached.

"Do you know how frustrating that is?" She asked her father.

John shook his head slowly. "You'd get me all hot and bothered,"Jane told him, "And then_ Then, I would be left to look after myself." Jane grimaced. "Ten months of looking after myself, daddy." The grimace turned quickly to a cheeky grin. "I desperately needed a fuck."

Jane leaned in to kiss her father again. "And before you start feeling guilty - you and mummy included me in your games. It was me that took it past that." She said smugly.

"I think that just might have earned yourself a spanking." John told her, laughing. "I've never told you this but when you left us I thought you had gone for ever. I think that was why I was so angry with Bailey. Now we have you back - well I never want to not have you in my life."

Jane hugged him again. "I feel the same way too daddy, and I think last night - this whole 'thing' we've got, is me saying that to you. And I'm going to keep on saying it, if you'll let me. Now if you'll let me go, I have to get ready for a spanking." Even as she left John still had his doubts about the situation, and there was Elizabeth to deal with.

Elizabeth knew something had happened as soon as she walked through the door. Perhaps not the instant she walked through the door but fairly soon after.

It wasn't anything overt, John was still John and Jane, Jane, and her grandson adorable. But there was a subtle - well a 'something', she couldn't name about the way her husband and daughter interacted. They were no more - and no less - loving than they had been, they greeted her warmly, helped her to take her coat off, they sat and listened to the story of her trip, but as she was speaking Elizabeth became more and more certain. But she decided not to say anything.

That night, as she and John got ready for bed they made love and afterwards she waited. And, sure enough, John told her.

"I slept with Jane." He said, "While you were away, she came to our bed and we slept together." He wasn't apologetic, that wasn't John's way, he was telling her because she ought to know. He was waiting to see how she reacted, so he could deal with that.

"I see." It wasn't like she was unhappy, in fact she had expected it to happen weeks ago, but the fact that she had had no part in it made her ... Angry? That was perhaps too strong a word. Annoyed? Vexed? Yes, she was vexed by it. She should have been part of it.

Elizabeth drew breath to say something but John beat her to the punch.

"It's my fault," he said, "I'm sorry. It shouldn't have happened, but it did. I should have seen it coming and didn't." Which sort of took the wind out of her sales. There wasn't a lot she could say beyond that, after all she had indulged in what a lot of people would call very inappropriate behaviour with their daughter. And it wasn't as if Jane had been coerced at all, she was quite an eager participant.

"I should put a stop to all of this," John said. "We can't change what happened, but I can try_" He was about to go but he realised Elizabeth was wanting to say something.

Hs wife reached around hugged her husband to her, nestling in against his chest before she spoke. "Do you think that would work?" she asked. "You've allowed Jane in, included her, but now you want to push her out? I don't think she'd be happy about that."

John was about to say something, to say how she would have to accept his authority, but even as he framed the thought, he realised that it was an idea that just wouldn't work. At all. He was trapped. In a world that had come about because he had indulged his women completely.

"It's your own fault." Elizabeth told him, as if she had read his mind, "If you weren't so completely devoted to us and giving us what we want, this might never have happened.

"But it did and we aren't going to stop." She went on, squeezing closer to him, enjoying the solidity of her husband's body.

After a few minutes thought, and some very tender caresses, John spoke. "I know I'm too indulgent, but it's my life - I'll live it the way I want to." Elizabeth nodded.

"Michael," John told her, "We have to insulate him from all of this. Keep it from him, if we do carry on."

Elizabeth nodded, that was pretty much a given, but then suddenly John burst out, "He's going to be brought up ordinary. We're not going to spoil him. We'll be good grandparents but he's not going to be a 'rich kid'!"

"Okay," Elizabeth was surprised by this but didn't argue with his mental leap, but at least he wasn't thinking about ending their games anymore. "That's a conversation you need to have with Jane soon."

"Yes," John agreed. "If I'm too involved I know I'll just spoil him rotten, I want him to grow up ordinary and learn how to do things for himself, learn how to work with other people."

"You'll never be poor," John told Jane the next morning as the four of them sat at breakfast, Michael sucking hungrily on a bottle. He had explained his thoughts.

"You'll always have us behind you, and you'll always be welcomed here, but I think we will need to put some distance between us, so Michael can be his own man when he grows up."

Jane thought about it a moment, in a way she had been thinking about this already, they'd already talked about when she would be moving to the old house - which was having work done to make it more suitable for her and her son, and she did look forwards to that. So far looking after the baby had been a team effort and she had been grateful for that, but she felt it might also be time to get out of her mum and dad's house. It was time, she thought, to look at the future, so what John was saying made sense.

It would be a wrench to move out, but she agreed it seemed to be a good plan.

"Can I still come back and confess my sins, daddy?"

John laughed reaching out and holding her hand, "Always my lovely girl."

Later that day Elizabeth and Jane were taking lunch together in the dining room of the house.

"Well?" Elizabeth asked her daughter quietly.

At least Jane had the curtesy to look embarrassed. "I'm sorry mummy, I was going to tell you last night but I didn't get a chance." With her arrival home and all of the news she had to impart, John's announcement this morning and a particularly busy morning to get past, Jane had had no chance to talk to her mother. With most of the work cleared Elizabeth suggested they take their coffees outside and sit in the sunshine.

Jane looked at her mother who seemed relaxed and at ease with the world. They looked out across the landscaped grounds to where some men were getting ready to install a large granite boulder that John had purchased 'as an ornament' he told them.

"Tell me what happened." Elizabeth instructed her.

"I went to daddy's - your room - and we_" Jane began.

"I think I have a good idea what went on after that," Elizabeth told her with a wry smile. "Tell me what made you go to daddy's room."

"It was after we'd been in the play-room. He'd_" Jane paused.

"Okay! Look mummy! I needed to fuck!" Jane suddenly exploded. Her words tumbling from her mouth. "It's been so long since I had a man. Jilling myself will only do so much. And you and me is fun but I wanted, well_

"You're so lucky having daddy, and you weren't there and I know he is such a sexy man, I decided_"

"What?" Elizabeth asked. "What did you decide?"

The interruption, her mother's stillness halted Jane's burst of confession. Was her mother angry?

"I decided to go and comfort him." She said, Elizabeth nodded.

"I decided to go and comfort him and when I stood there, by the bed. Well, something just snapped!

"I couldn't help it, mummy, all those months and the baby and daddy and he's just so strong. And the baby and the late-night feeds and feeling so tired. And I love Michael, and I love you and daddy but all I wanted was to be fucked and to feel wanted. Is that wrong? Is it?"

"No, my lovely, it isn't." Elizabeth told her, hugging her daughter to her. "I wanted to know and now I want to apologise."

"Why?! What did you do?" Jane asked.

"Oh, it's as much my fault as it is yours or daddy's." Jane was shaking her head slowly, "Yes, it was.

"When daddy asked me about including you in our games I could have said no and John would have stopped. The truth is that I'm as scared about losing you again as your father is, I was looking to draw you into our games and our life, and I never thought about how it might affect you after the baby. I wanted to show you how much love we had for you without thinking about how you'd show yours.

"Sooner or later, I suppose it was either fuck or explode."

"So, you're not angry?" Jane asked as she digested her mother's last statement.

"Not at all." Elizabeth laughed, "It's just a surprise you lasted as long as you did."

"What do we do now?" Jane asked.

"Well," Elizabeth thought about it for a few moments. "I can't see any reason why we can't carry on. You're going to be moving out in a few months, so it may actually resolve itself. Daddy might object but leave that to me."

Just then Michael decided that that it was time for his lunch and he said so in no uncertain terms. "Come on!" Elizabeth told her daughter, "Let's go and tend to Master Michael." And the two women went off into the house.

The rest of that week was fairly normal for the house, if a little frantic at times with the acquisition of a new company into the group. The next Friday evening after John's afternoon business meeting concluded, and the staff had gone home, he called Jane and Elizabeth to him and made them follow him to the play-room

Once there and after the two women had undressed and donned their collars, John made them kneel.

"I'm very aware," he told them, "That you two have been intimate while I have not been present, despite my rules on this kind of behaviour. Elizabeth - what do you have to say for yourself?"

"It's true Master John."

"Jane? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"We have father." A gentle flick with the crop, on her breast, reminded her of the correct reply. "Yes, Master we have."

"Good." He told them, "I'm happy you were both honest. Elizabeth, kneel there, while I deal with Jane."

Because of the week they had all had, John had planned the session they were about to start as a light one. Obviously, he had to address the intimacy situations, but with the baby fractious at the moment and quite restless as a result, they had one ear to the baby monitor that had been set-up in the play-room, John secured Jane facing into the room in the frame against one wall. He used the simple wrist-cuffs so if necessary she could be released quickly if needed. He wanted to add a couple of quite gentle nipple clips but with Jane lactating they were playing on the safe side, so instead John added a vibrator in her bottom, and told her to make sure she kept it there.

Elizabeth was told to climb onto the x-table. Lying face down John quickly secured both her wrists and ankles. Just as he was about to apply the first implement - his old table tennis bat, still functioning as an effective paddle, they could all hear the baby sputter as he drew breath before crying.

Elizabeth forgotten for a moment, John quickly undid Jane's cuffs and she went off to her room to see to Michael.

As they heard Jane picking the baby up and soothing him John was once again applying the paddle to Elizabeth's bottom.

As he paddled her, he mused to himself how lovely her bottom actually was. Marked or unmarked the smooth swells that fitted his hands so nicely were one of her best features, though in actual fact he loved all of her. As he stuck her bum cheeks they jiggled a little, and as she moved the muscles in the top of her legs reacted as she flexed herself. The slight dimpling of her skin was a joy to watch.

It was too much. He unzipped his black trousers and reaching for a small pot of Vaseline, smearing some onto her anus. Elizabeth wriggled when she felt him use the gel, she had become used to butt-plugs recently, as they had been sent several in Ray Kennedy's packages, but they only indulged in actual anal sex occasionally. And she enjoyed it, Elizabeth enjoyed the fullness of John entering her there and taking her, even cumming from it once or twice. But even without an orgasm the sheer sensation, and if she was being honest, the dirtiness of it, was a thrill.

Now as he worked his way past his wife's still relatively tight anal ring, she shivered and pushed back, trying to relax and allow him in. Soon he was part-way in, pushing slowly, steadily. Oh! Elizabeth thought that it felt delightful.

John rested a moment, before starting to stroke in and out, and as he pushed in he would go a bit further, until he was buried as deep as he could be. Oh God! This felt so good. In and out, in and out, stretching that tight little arse, watching it wriggle and buck under his strokes. Oh fuck!

Secured to the x-table as she was, Elizabeth was limited in the way she could move, but John spread the 'arms' of the table - and Elizabeth's legs - as wide as he could before he pulled her hips up as high as her bindings would allow and he started to fuck her slowly and steadily. At this point his focus was on her pleasure, not his own release. And that effort paid off as Elizabeth started to shake back and to in a way John knew well. Her orgasms were small but there were several and they were quite close together, Elizabeth made little mewling noises as she came.

John pulled out - leaving Elizabeth sighing as he did - and went to the hand basin in one corner and used a damp cloth to quickly wipe himself. Next, he then he turned back to his wife who was waiting for him eagerly and released her from the restraints and turned her over.

As John entered her - sliding in easily - they were both startled by Jane's soft "Fuck!" from the door way.

She stood and watched her parents as they did just that. John had shed his trousers and underwear and stood in just his white shirt, open down the front, while her mother had her legs tight round his waist, using them to pull herself onto him. Jane had played with them long enough now to know they were no longer master and sub, they were just being man and wife, this was just fucking. She gave a moan which was a heartfelt mix of frustration and desire.

Elizabeth reached out to her, indicating her daughter should come closer. John knew that she would, it was always Elizabeth who initiated these things, but he had no objections, and he pounded away at her still tight, still lovely pussy.

Jane moved in and they embraced, Jane's open robe allowing their breasts to rub against each other sending a thrill through them both.

Suddenly John stopped. "We can't do this." He said.

Both women looked at him.