All Comments on 'Inheritance Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Better And Better

Every chapter just makes me want more. Who will be next to want money and did someone kill Greta? I need to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good one but please do post the next instalment as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It could of been better. It needs more depth, plus I'm still waiting to see if he shuts down his gold digging family.. has room for improvement hopefully the next one will be better.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Agree with some other comments - Usually you do a great job of balancing good sex with an intricate weaving of relationships and love. From the first part, this story puts straight lust and sex right out there for the readers with only minimal connection to some underlying story arc. Maybe you'll get around to leading us to something bigger in the coming parts, at least I hope so. 4*

mandingo1234mandingo1234almost 3 years ago

Better than the first part, and liked the introduction of the two cousins. The first people who are sleeping with Jesse not just for money but also gratitude for helping them with out with no strings or favors attached and might care for Jesse well bring. Unlike the mother and aunt who only do it for the money and don't really care if they turned there husband that they say the still love into cucks. Their love of money is so great that they were so willing to cross moral lines so easily just for money sake. My only other criticism is that you should not skip over or fast forward the sex scenes to much; sometimes people, including me like a good sense even its from a recurring lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

happy to get this chapter waited awhile look forward to the next thanks

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for an entertaining romp. I look forward to reading your stories whenever they come out. Keep them coming :D

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

AS USUAL, AN EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. Looking forward to the next chapters

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 3 years ago

If it is 100 percent owned by either greta or Jesse there is nothing the cfo could do to take over. Good grief. Washington requires no reason to fire someone. Or to quit for that matter. Even if they had contracts both had performance issues they would be terminated for.

Sterling engines have been proven time and again to be a dream.

What does this company make its money from? Lots of ideas no substance

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

I liked this, he's fucking his way through his extended family! There is some odd grammar and incorrect use of some words in there unfortunately, which tended to put me off slightly.......for example, there is no such worh as 'prideful' the word you're looking for is 'proud' Aside from the odd thing like that I enjoyed the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. You have built a good base for this story with lots of possibilities for this to be one helluva raunchy tale. Bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is ok but I and my friends that read your stories were hoping for more of Pharoahs Curse and Porn Star Family, there the best of all your stories.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Great story 5*****. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.....

lordsouplordsoupalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

I look forward to the next chapter. I hope you don't take as long to publish it. I had to go back and re-read the first part in order to refresh my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story can’t wait for the next one

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

A very yummy addition to this story! Fingers crossed that there is more to come! Thank you!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Waiting for more - this story has the potential to go on forever (or almost!). Thank you for a most entertaining read; well worth five stars, more if they were available.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Just loving this story. Please don’t make us wait too long for Ch 3.

Scores 5/5

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Waiting on more. Now part of my favorites.

Paulie63Paulie63almost 3 years ago

Great story hope for another chapter soon keep up the good work.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 3 years ago

Eighty/Twenty

That is about the best ratio of sex to story telling. Please continue. Jessie seems to be a bit lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

really really like this story. this may sound crazy to you but i think i would like the story as well maybe better with a little less sex and more. business etc. but thats just my opinion. really good read. keep it up. mike

msocaltimemsocaltimealmost 3 years ago

Need more SOOOOOON!!! Have been enjoying this story, like that he sees through people and help's those that need it. Can't wait to see where things lead, please keep them coming soon.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

A good story though if I had any complaint was the sex was not focused on and it continues what seems like a recent trend in some of your works where the wife is having her cucked husband eating her lovers jizz, a trope I'm fairly sure showed up in Miracle Cream and Spellbound. Not exactly something I care for personally but purely personal opinion, the humiliation aspect I'm usually not a fan of. Still overall a good story and another easy 5. You are cranking them out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm enjoying this story, it has a nice flow and had excellent continuity. Looking forward to where it's going to take us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the Robin Williams joke reference with programing the rover from inches to meters “now it’s the Mars barrier!”

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmealmost 3 years ago

5 stars. Really hope you keep this series going. Keep up the great work.

Slave2412Slave2412almost 3 years ago

Such a great series. I know this chapter took a while to write but I hope there is plenty more to come. Keep up the amazing work

bereznikbereznikalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent story really looking forward to the character development and to see how they interact with each other and how he will deal with the threats from the ones he has fired. If they know what is going on how will he deal with their threats to him and the company, also did his aunt foresee this development with her relatives and if so what plans has she put in place to help him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it and hope next chapter is cumming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love more encounters with Patricia

BlueRocket126BlueRocket126almost 3 years ago

Loved the reference to the Mars Climate Orbiter it was interesting to note you had all the right facts well done

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Strugglong a little but if thevstoryline develops with Jesse becoming a more formidable character it cojld really go somdwhere. Intrigued to know where Ruth and Brianna will fit in later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 stars waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter . Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t care for the mom or the aunt in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any update on the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope this comes back soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story

when can we expect part 3

would love to read more about Ruth and Bree

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 2 years ago

will there be more of this story or is it dead?????????

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
nice

please continue

HenryH67HenryH67over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Will you be continuing the store? I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excited for more….

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

This story has had me keen to read each page. I like the characters and the interplay between them. Look forward to the next release. Thanks for what has been written sofar soul71.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this . Could you please continue it

soul71soul71over 2 years agoAuthor

I'm just going to leave this here for you Kennyboy82.

prideful

[ˈprīdf(ə)l]

ADJECTIVE

having an excessively high opinion of oneself.

Might want to brush up on the dictionary before you say something isn't a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had big fun up to the end of ch.2. There is much to be resolved, some get even baby's to plant

and some corporate pussy to align. That much money begs the design of a serious harem.

R. G. Thad Becker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Safe to say this series is dead or????

The_greekThe_greekover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the continued series

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Ready for next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to see the next chapter. It looks like you post every 6 months. Could we move that to every 3?

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10about 2 years ago

Please sir, I’d like some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Ruth Grander

Does anyone know what other stories ruth grander in

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

I think that Soul71 has abandoned this storyline, shame really, it has some really good possibilities for where he could go with it.

dagg65dagg65about 2 years ago
more

you are one of my favorite authors,

getting bored reading the same chapters, when is the next chapter coming out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is good but it needs an ending .So much more should be coming . Not leaving it hanging like it is .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t leave it hanging what is going to happen between him and Ruth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time to finish the story , so far so good but left a lot of people hanging .

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Shame, another good story, left hanging.

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

Very disappointing that this story is not finished. I am hoping that since the author is still posting on this site that maybe there is hope that this story might actually be finished some day.

rds3rds3almost 2 years ago

Amazing story thank you very much for sharing ... looking forward to the next part please finish this great story ... definitely recommend reading

Hopefully your doing well ... definitely reading your other stories

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

To be continued? WHEN?????

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Not sure why this story is unfinished as it has a very interesting storyline. 5 stars to this point. Hopefully the author will see the comments of all the readers who want a conclusion and finish the story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

That's it????????????

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I agree with the previous comments below, get your fucking arse into gear and finish this amazing story… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For a little inspiration….

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

I do hope that the author intends to complete this exceptional story, these two chapters have been extremely interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

author has many stories started and many month's between chapters. Common occurrence here.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

That’s it 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ no part 3 since 2021

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we please get another part to this?

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Love this series and looking forward to more adventures with Jesse in future chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do like the general tale however he could stand to dump or at least downplay involvement with some of his relatives. In particular his mother and aunt seem to be leaches. Otherwise, the story is firming up nicely. I hope it resolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

off to a great start. There must be a great deal more. So, where is it?

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.10.22]

Great start, many dangling threads...

Still, for what is there:

11/10!!!!!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Is there still a chance for a third chapter?

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Come on please don’t leave this story unfinished that would be a crime.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Good start and looking forward to more of the story.

grljgrljover 1 year ago

Hopefully progress is being made on future chapters.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

What a wonderfully lecherous family. Pretty sure Linda is his Aunt instead of cousin though

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Please come back to this story it’s potential is enormous and I’m sorry but it’s just a waste if you don’t write plenty more chapters so please please please pull your finger out ASAP.

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

I’ve been reading the comments and Kennyboy82 use your brain and google before making a cock out of yourself. This author has wrote many many many great stories with very few mistakes spelling or words wise just a thought for next time you jump in head first into a swimming pool that is only 6 inch deep.

SoullessGinger1SoullessGinger1over 1 year ago

Such a great story. have you thought about returning to this story? would love to read more

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5over 1 year ago

I loved the story but why hasn't it been added to ? the last time was 5/21 please add more to it .

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

Please finish this story! The last update was a year and a half ago! :-(

The story was going along great; I voted 5 stars for both parts; Please continue it!

Thanks

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

More please much much more asap

DivwayDivwayabout 1 year ago

Like so many of your storie(s), this one gets you addicted and keen to discover what's happening between the characters. Hope you can post more updates on this one Soul71, soon please.

Thanks for the effort you put into making these captivating tales and strories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hi this is a great story looks like writer has a few more parts to go like woman at gas station, uncle other aunt and lawyer would love to read more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope that you have plans to continue with this story. I have enjoyed reading it.

Brian

flashbigrussianflashbigrussianabout 1 year ago

Great series, I wish you would continue it.

bigdaddy880bigdaddy880about 1 year ago

Hope more from this story series. There just has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for putting in the hard work needed to build these worlds for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please write the next part. There are so many matters to be explained like his Graet Aunts death, the lady from the petrol station and what happens with several of the women in his life. The story has me captivated and I would dearly love to know how it develops.

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY511 months ago

were is the rest of this story

SnakeeyesASSnakeeyesAS11 months ago

We need more! Keep going with this story

bigpaul2022bigpaul202210 months ago

Excellent story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are you going to do a part 3? This has been great

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 3!!! Please!!! A year since this installment is just too long!!!

NormBNormB9 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter.

flashbigrussianflashbigrussian8 months ago

Please continue this story. It is great so far. 5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES