Inheritance Pt. 02

Story Info
Jesse eases into his CEO title and Brianna's cunt.
11.5k words
4.64
88.1k
258

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers

Inheritance part 2

By

Soul71

Thanks to WAA01 for the edits

*****

Jesse Lyle Armstrong sat in his office in his home at eight sharp on a Monday morning looking at his cousin Brianna (or Bree as she was called within the family), and his cousin Linda, as they sat across his desk from him. He leaned on his elbow waiting for Brianna to fill out the forms so she could be paid and hired on to his household staff. Jesse noted how Linda wanted to say something yet not with her daughter in the room. Noting the warm smile on Brianna's lips as she handed the application back to him.

"Is... is everything right?" Brianna asked, nervously. Watching those topaz blue eyes scan over the paper. Knowing the seven hundred dollars a week would help greatly her mother with the household bills and saving for her college payment for her first semester.

"When do you want to be paid? Monday or Friday?" Jesse asked, glancing up at his cousin. Knowing with all the directions he was being pulled in Brianna would be a godsend even if she took some of the pressure off him.

"Friday will be fine," Brianna nodded, watching how Jesse's fingers moved over the keyboard his eyes moving across the paper typing in the account number her mother had opened for her when she got her first part-time job.

"Okay, your pay will be deposited after midnight on Thursday," Jesse stated opening the drawer to his right and placing the form in it and closing it.

"Bree, give Jesse and I a moment," Linda said, looking over at her daughter. Seeing her nod before Brianna got to her feet.

"Bree, look into the local charities in the city and compile a list for me," Jesse directed. Since he could never spend all the money Greta left him. He could at least help those who needed it the most. He didn't want praise for it, he just wanted to help those who weren't as fortunate as he was.

"I'll get right on it, boss," Brianna nodded, flashing her cousin a smile as the door closed behind her.

"What can I do for you, Linda?" Jesse asked, once they were alone. Arching an eyebrow when she pulled out a contract from her purse.

"I need your help, Jesse," Linda said, with worry in her voice. "Bree doesn't know about any of this but... my shop isn't doing so well and I was wondering if you'd like to become a silent partner. You would just cover half the operating costs every month," she stated laying the contract before him.

"You want me to bail out your bookstore?" Jesse inquired arching an eyebrow.

"In a manner of speaking."

"But didn't Greta setup a trust fund for you?" Jesse asked, confused.

"Richard..." Feeling her shame flooding her face at being conned by her brother.

"Ah, so he asked to borrow money and his scheme didn't play out, I take it?"

"Yes," Linda uttered low with her head bowed.

"And why didn't you tell this to Greta, I'm sure she would have replenished it," Jesse spoke, arching an eyebrow when he once again leaned on his elbow.

"I was ashamed that I was fooled by my brother. I should have known better, but he's my brother," Linda sighed.

"I see," Jesse muttered, his eyes running over his aunt seeing her defeated posture at admitting her fault. Ever since he's inherited Greta's fortune his family has been pestering him with some wild and crazy investment schemes just like they had done when his grandaunt was alive. All of which he answered in a stern 'NO'. Yet Linda wasn't asking him to refill her stolen coffers or some wild scheme. No. She was simply asking him to save her business. He would never spend 280 million dollars, the interest on the seven billion Greta had left him, in a year. So helping out his cousin in this he had no trouble with. Picking up the contract from his desk, leaning back as he went over it before he had Janice look it over as well. "Do you have your yearly financial report with you?"

"Yes, of course," Linda said, pulling it out of her purse and handing it to him. She sat anxiously as Jesse went over the figures.

"When do you need my answer by?" Jesse asked, setting the report aside.

"By the end of the week would be best," Linda answered, her hands wringing on the strap of her purse. Her eyes glanced to her right as Jesse opened the drawer to his left. Seeing him pulling out a large folder and setting it on the desk.

"Here, this should help with this month's cost," Jesse said, holding out a check to her.

"Thank you, Jesse, you don't know how..." Her voice stilled when Jesse pulled back the check when she reached for it.

"If I'm buying into your store, I want to see it for myself," Jesse said, plainly.

"Of course, you're welcome to come by anytime you want," Linda said, sighing in her mind thinking there would be some weird stipulation to it. Like she would have to suck his cock or fuck him. As she said those words Jesse laid the check in her hand.

"If Richard tries to talk you into another scheme, say no," Jesse said, with a teasing smile.

"Oh, he knows not to now," Linda chuckled remembering how she almost killed her brother when he lost her money.

"Good," Jesse smirked.

"I have to go; I need to open the store. I promise, Jesse, that you haven't put your trust in the wrong person," Linda stated getting to her feet. "Jesse?" Stopping when she reached for the doorhandle.

"Hmm?"

"Why didn't you ask me to do something for you in exchange for this check?" Linda asked, from over her shoulder, not able to bear to look at him with the thoughts that were running through her head.

"Because your family, and you didn't badger me or launch into some get rich quick scheme. Plus, I saw and heard the worry."

"Thank you," Linda said, fighting back her tears. "Jesse, would you mind, since it's hot out, that I came over to use the pool sometimes?"

"No, use it all you want," Jesse stated matter-of-factly.

"Thanks," Linda whispered before leaving his office. Ever since her husband had run off when Brianna was eight, she put all her focus into raising her daughter. So she could understand why she was aroused by the thoughts that were swirling around in her head. Hugging her daughter goodbye, telling her to work hard for Jesse, to which her daughter nodded that she would.

The moment his cousin left Jesse reached forward and punched the number four button on his phone; the speed dial number for his lawyer. His fingers picked up the contract, his eyes running over the first page as the line rang.

"Hello, Mr. Armstrong, what can I do for you today?" Janice's sweet voice came over the line.

"Will you be in your office today?"

"Of course, is there anything in particular you need?"

"Yes, I need you to look over a contract for me and see if it says what I think it says. Also I need you to look into setting up a few charities for me," Jesse said, seeing Brianna standing in the doorway waiting for her invitation to enter. Waving for her to enter, feeling how warm the paper still was from coming out of the printer.

"I can certainly do that. We'll discuss the finer details when you come in. My two o'clock is free if you wish to come in today."

"Two o'clock it is," Jesse said with a nod, hanging up after saying their goodbyes. "So, Bree, what college are you going to?" he asked, going over the list of charities she had printed out for him.

"Antioch," Brianna said, proudly.

"Oh? Heard that was expensive," Jesse stated placing a check mark beside the ones he wanted Brianna to take a deeper look at.

"I know, it's why I wanted to work for you, Jesse," Brianna said, her brown eyes running down his body.

"I see, and what are you going to take?" Jesse asked, flipping over the page.

"I want to be a therapist. I want to help people," Brianna said firmly, causing Jesse to lift his gaze.

"Oh? Do you now? Interesting," Jesse stated that was so unlike the rest of his family.

"I know you think most of us are just out to enrich ourselves, and you aren't wrong on that account. Yet, Mom and I know what it's like to work for a living, like you do. Given how hard it's been since..." Brianna stilled her tongue before giving out too much information. Her mother was prideful and ashamed of being duped by her brother. She didn't want anyone in the family knowing how bad it was for them.

"Oh?" Arching an eyebrow at that, "How committed are you to this?"

"Very," Brianna nodded sternly.

"When do you start?" Jesse asked, placing the last check marks on the last sheet of paper before tossing one of them away.

"August 15th."

"How long do you plan on working for me?" Jesse asked, leaning back in his chair.

"As long as you want me, Jesse," Brianna replied wondering why he was asking these questions.

"Hmm... what kind of degree are you going for?"

"Master's degree, but I'm hoping I can get a doctorate," Brianna said, seeing the smile on Jesse's lips.

"I see you've put some thought into this," Jesse uttered seeing Brianna nod in confirmation. "I have a proposal for you." Keeping his curiosity hidden as his cousin blushed hard when he said that. "That if you can keep your grades above a 'C', your attendance never wanes unless you're sick or some emergency and keep the drinking to a minimum, I know how college is," slyly smirking at her, "then I'll pay for your college. Sound fair?"

"You mean it?!" Brianna squealed when Jesse uttered an of course. Leaping out of her seat, running around his desk and throwing herself into his lap. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Throwing her arms around his neck, pressing her 38C breasts into his chest. Her nose nuzzled his dirty blond hair, "Your personal assistant will do anything you want, Jesse," she whispered, her breath hot in his ear. "I do mean anything, Jesse," Brianna purred salaciously. "You want your dick sucked; you just say the word. You want my tight, sweet pussy, I'll bend over this desk right now and let you take me as long as you want. I'm here to see to all your needs, Jesse," Feeling her heat flooding her mound as she rubbed her breasts into his chest. Biting back her gasp when Jesse wasted no time in placing his hand between her legs.

"To all my needs, huh?" Jesse asked, knowing it had to be something like this when she asked to be his assistant. Just like his mother and aunt, looking for a way to get to his money. So he saw no reason not to take what Brianna was offering. It didn't matter if she was his cousin he already fucked his mother. Why not his cousin? Plus, he couldn't keep an eye on their machinations if he was left in the dark, now could he?

"Mmmhmm," Brianna hummed spreading her legs wider allowing his fingers to explore her covered sex.

"Then push your shorts down and bend over."

"Gladly," Brianna cooed in a sultry tone, rubbing her ass into his groin before rising from his seat. "Look at it Jesse, this eighteen-year-old pussy all willing to take your cock in it" Running her finger through her labia. Knowing Jesse wouldn't be doing this so blatantly with the door open if he hadn't given the household staff Monday's off. Jesse just smirked when Brianna gasped as he eased his cock into her hot cunt. Unbeknownst to them they were being overheard by someone.

Linda had returned to the manor to give him something for his kindness to her. She wasn't expecting to return and hear her daughter screaming in bliss as she moaned out how big Jesse was. Pleading with him not to take that cock out as he pounded her. Her years of draught started to show as her thighs began to rub together as her hot nectar began to flow.

"Oh, Jesse! Yes, fuck me! I haven't felt this full in ever!" Linda felt her chest tightening, her buds aching to feel another's hands on them that weren't her own. Biting her lip as she pressed her head against the wall. Her breathing quickening at her daughter's satisfied moans. "That's it, Jesse, come in me!" Pushing off the wall, walking quickly down the hall, she didn't want them to know she had been eavesdropping. Dashing to her car, cranking it, and driving to one of the few secluded spots on the estate knowing she could leave by the exit Jarvis and his wife used. Where she unzipped her skirt and hastily shoved her panties down before she mounted her gear shifter. She didn't do it often only when she was really horny and too far from home, and her horde of dildos, to take care of her dripping pussy. Her car soon was filled with her screaming voice as she fucked herself.

"Is there anything else I can get you, Jesse?" Brianna asked, with a satisfied smile as she stood beside his desk. Feeling his cum dripping down into her panties. Knowing she was going to have to break up with her boyfriend. She had already planned on it given how he was going to college on the east coast and she knew he wouldn't be faithful so far away.

"I want you to take a deeper look into these charities and bring me everything you find on them," Jesse ordered handing over the two sheets of paper to her. "Also," unlocking the bottom left drawer where he stored the petty cash for the household food and whatnot, "once your done with that take the rest of the day off to buy you some more professional attire," he said, handing over the cash. "Return tomorrow same time, be prepared to work."

"Of course, I know just what to get," Brianna said, with a coy smirk as she plucked the bills from his fingers. "I'm thinking lots of skirts, easier access," she mused with a seductive smirk on her lips before turning to go fulfil Jesse's order. Swaying her hips as she left the room. Sure, it wasn't an hour long fuckfest, still it was notches above what her boyfriend could do. Then again, seeing how her boyfriend was the only one she has slept with, she now realized how small he was compared to Jesse. Granted she shouldn't have cheated but in truth she and her boyfriend had been done for some time just that neither were brave enough to end things... until now. Pulling out her phone, walking towards the grand staircase to head down to the little office Jesse had the staff set up for her. Where she knew she'd be spending a lot of time, where she also hoped to be riding that big cock of his every chance she could. "It's me, we need to talk," Brianna said, once he had answered his phone. "Yeah, I am. I didn't want to do it this way, but I'm rather busy right now. Doing what you say? Do you really want to know? You might not like what you hear." She knew it was wrong to do this, but really, he kind of deserved it. Given how her friend had caught him making out with someone, who wasn't a girl, at a party a few weeks ago. "I'm getting fucked by a bigger cock than what you have. I told you, you wouldn't like it. But hey you didn't care about me when you were sucking face with that guy. So this is goodbye, lose my number."

"Jesse? What are you doing in here?" Brianna asked, after two hours of digging into the charities he had asked about.

"Thinking of turning this room into a theater room," Jesse answered looking over at his cousin when he stood in a small, or small in comparison to the all the other grand rooms on the ground floor, room that appeared to him that hasn't seen use for some time.

"Oh? That sounds like it would be fun," Brianna said, her mind picturing herself on her knees with his cock between her lips. "Here's the info you asked about," she stated holding out the print outs for him. A smile rose the corner of her lips when he nodded at how she had separated each printout so he wouldn't have to wonder which belonged to what. Walking up to him, placing a kiss on his cheek, "I'll see you in the morning, maybe tomorrow you'll let me start the day with a blowjob," Brianna purred into his ear before turning on her heel and sashaying out of the room. She did hope he liked how her ass looked when it bounced as he fucked her from behind.

While he did have a driver, Paul, like the others, had the day off, and in truth he would rather drive himself. Humming to himself as he drove his truck, a truck that his grandaunt had given him before her death, towards Janice's law office. Jesse noted the looks as he slid out of the truck in his high priced suit when he stopped for gas. Looking over, noticing how a woman was digging frantically in her purse as her kids screamed in her old, rusted, dented Honda. While her children appeared to be well-fed, in clean, newish clothes. The woman herself looked like she thought of herself second in her secondhand clothes. Seeing how she was on the verge of tears as her shoulders slumped not finding whatever she was looking for in her purse.

"Is something the matter?" Jesse asked, startling the woman.

"No... it's nothing," she said, Jesse saw the pride in her eyes not willing to ask for help when she needed it.

"You sure? Maybe I can help?"

"Why? What do you want?" she asked skeptically, running her eyes down Jesse's body.

"Nothing, just to help," Jesse said, with a friendly smile.

"Nothing?! Nothing is free in this world," she said, hinting at what men have offered her if she would break her moral code.

"True, sometimes it isn't, sometimes someone simply wants to help out a fellow human being," Jesse said, "here, fill up your tank, it's on me." Holding out his card to her, he noted how she eyed it, and him, warily. "I know what it's like trying to make ends meet when payday is still five days away."

"Why are you doing this? What's in it for you?"

"I saw a person, a mother, who puts her children first, in need. It's that simple."

"You're not going to ask me to do something... uncouth are you?"

"Never. I might be a few things but I'd never leverage a woman like that," Jesse stated watching how her eyes studied his face then dropped to the card. Tentatively her fingers reached out then pulling back thinking it was a trap. So Jesse did what she couldn't. He slid the card through the reader and watched the pump come on. "There, you fill your tank, and get to wherever you need to go," he said, placing his card back into his wallet. Stepping closer to the woman, so no one could see not even her children, "I'm Jesse Armstrong, it's nice to meet you," he greeted shaking her hand, in truth, he had hidden the three grand he carries on him to hand out to those he thinks needs a helping hand. He wanted no publicity, no notoriety, or anything like that. Sometimes people just need a helping hand without the fear of selling their soul in the process. "You use that for whatever you need. I hope it helps," Jesse said, waving to her as he walked away with a smile on his lips.

"I can't take this!" The woman said as Jesse filled up his truck.

"You can."

"But it's too much!"

"Not how I see it," Jesse said, looking back at her. "I see it as helping out a fellow human being who seemed down on her luck."

"But why?! You don't know me?!"

"And? Does that matter, whether I knew you or not?" Jesse retorted politely. Seeing how the woman wasn't prone to receiving a helping hand without some strings attached to it. "I can tell you're a good person, and a good mother. I knew someone like you, she passed recently, I think she would be pleased to know that I could help relieve some of your burden for a while." Jesse noted the tears in the woman's eyes when he said that. "Just when you get more secure in your finances that you help someone that you see is in trouble. That's all I ask."

"Thank you," the woman said softly. "What was your name again?"

"Jesse Armstrong."

"Well, Mr. Armstrong, I appreciate the kindness," she said, smiling sweetly at him. "I'm Ruth Grander by the way." Holding out her hand to him.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Grander," Jesse said, taking her offered hand.

"Maybe we'll see each other again," Ruth said, waving goodbye to him. Little did either of them know of what fate had in store for the both of them.

******

soul71
soul71
6,772 Followers