Inheritance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good afternoon, Jesse," Janice greeted as she stood in the lobby of her law office when the receptionist had called her to inform her, her two o'clock was here. "Please, if you'll follow me?" she gestured towards the elevators that would take them to her third floor office. "I do apologize for not being able to see you sooner."

"No, I understand, you got me in when you could," Jesse said, with a warm smile as he took her offered hand.

"So, how have you been?" Janice asked, her eyes slyly running down the expensive suit he was wearing. She had to say it did look nice on him.

"You know how it is, shaking up my employees, family coming out of the woodwork for money, that sort of thing," Jesse chuckled as the elevator doors rolled open.

"Now, what can I do for you?" Janice asked, once they were settled in her office.

"I need you to look over this," Jesse stated handing her the contract Linda had handed him that morning.

"Certainly, just give me a moment." Jesse made it appear he was checking his phone, when in truth, he was checking her out. Noticing how her dark brown hair lightly moved along her blouse as she leaned back in her chair. The way her amber eyes moved across the printed words. How her soft, pink lips were so captivating. The flash of memory flared in his mind remembering how she flashed him her breasts and her red bra. "Seems like a rather straight forward contract to me, Jesse," Janice said, handing it back to him. She knew his eyes were on her the whole time. She didn't care, she wanted him to look, wanted him to know what she has and what she was willing to do for him to keep him with their firm. "Now, you said something about charities this morning."

"Ah, right," nodding, "I want to setup three of them, one to offer ten low income kids a full ride to college of their choice," noting how she wrote down what his stipulations were in earning the scholarship, "then I want to setup one for low income families to help out with bills and such. Lastly I want to setup one that helps provide food for the foodbanks around the city. Also, I need you to do a deeper look into these charities for me," Jesse listed off, handing the printouts that Brianna had given him.

"Awful generous of you," Janice mused with a flirtatious smile.

"Hey, I got money, why not spend it on what really matters," Jesse said, with a shrug.

"Now, I can see why Greta left you everything," Janice stated not letting on that she and Linda were having Greta's death investigated. They both knew of Richard's greed, even Greta had suspected that her son would try something given how fast he was draining his trust fund.
"Maybe you'll tell me some day," Jesse rose from his seat. "I thank you for seeing me, Janice."

"Anytime, Jesse, you just have to call," Janice said, standing up, displaying her 32C breasts to him as she shook his hand. Biting her lip when her eyes glanced down, noting how his pants contured to his ass as he left her office. Her mind wondered what it would be like having her hands on that ass as he fucked her.

******

Linda was puttering around her bookstore that specializes in rare first editions and text books for the colleges around Seattle. She only had two part-time college employees, minus herself, and only two worked at one time given the limited funds she has to pay her workers. She was cataloging the few editions that had just come in into their computer system before she had Max shelf it with the others of its kind. While she wouldn't cross the line in sleeping with her hot, young, male employees, they were a nice distraction to the dullness of the hours that the store was open. Her gaze lifted at the sound of the jiggling brass bell over her door. Her eyes widened at the sight of her cousin. She didn't think he would come by so soon.

"Jesse?!" Linda greeted, her excitement was clear as day as she noted what he held in his hand.

"Hello, Linda, nice, quiet shop you have here," Jesse uttered as he stepped up to the counter.

"Thank you, I, and my employees, do try to make it a warm, inviting place to visit," Linda said, with a warm smile.

"Ms. Anderson?" Max's voice called to her from the rear of the shop.

"Yes, Max, what is it?" Linda called back not liking the tone in his voice.

"I think you need to call that guy, the spine..." Max stopped in his tracks as he noted the well-dressed man. "Forgive me, I didn't know we had a customer."

"Jesse, meet Max, Max meet my cousin, Jesse," Linda said, introducing them.

"Pleasure," Jesse greeted shaking the man's hand firmly.

"What's this about the spine?" Linda asked, knowing how expensive that book in his hand was.

"The cover is pulling away from it. I didn't want to put it on the shelf in this condition," Max said, handing the book to her.

"I see, yes, this won't do. Thank you, Max, for catching this. Please put it with the others that need repair," Linda directed noting how Jesse was eyeing her interaction with her employee.

"Sure thing," Max nodded, "I have to leave early..."

"I know, your makeup classes," Linda nodded. "You are coming in tomorrow morning, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it," Max said, with a smile. He got paid well, for little or no work, he wasn't about to miss out on the hours. "Nice to meet you, Jesse," he nodded to him before returning to his duties.

"So, Jesse, what brings you to my humble store?" Linda asked, in truth, she was eager to know what was in his hand.

"To see this place," Jesse looked around the smell of old books filled the air. "Can we talk in private?"

"Certainly," Linda nodded in understanding. "Max, come mind the counter while me and Jesse talk in my office."

"Sure thing," Max said, as he walked back to the front.

"This way, Jesse," Linda said, when she walked out from behind the counter. Leading him along the middle aisle. Noting how his eyes peered at the titles along the spines of the books.

"Are all of them this old?" Jesse asked, offhandedly.

"Yes, I specialize in hard to find first editions and college text books to augment my sales," Linda said, trying to block out the moans of her daughter from her mind. "The box stores have the corner market on the new release books. Didn't think I'd be able to compete with them. Not at that volume."

"Ah," Jesse said, following his cousin through the rear door that led to the storage space and to her office.

"Please, have a seat, Jesse," Linda gestured to the seat in front of her desk as she walked around it. Watching how Jesse placed the very contract she had given him that morning before her. Her eyes widened and quivered at his 'John Hancock' on the dotted line. Relief and stress flooded out of her body knowing the months of worry were now over. "You don't know how much this means to me," she said, looking up with teary eyes.

"Hey, what's family for," Jesse spoke shrugging his shoulders.

"If there's ever any thing I can do for you, you let me know, partner," Linda stated smiling warmly at him. Knowing now she would be able to afford Brianna's college and keep her store afloat. Just then her phone rang in her drawer where she kept her cell phone when she was in the store. "It's Bree, let me take this?" Seeing Jesse nod before answering. "Hey honey! Where are you?"

"Hey Mom! Just got done shopping!" Linda arched an eyebrow at how giddy her daughter sounded.

"Shopping?! Honey we don't..." Her voice stilling not wishing to hint at their money woes.

"Relax Mom, Jesse gave me the money for new work clothes. Have to say I do like how I look in them."

"How much?" Linda whispered, seeing Jesse not paying attention as he fiddled with his phone.

"A grand." Linda gasped. "Not only that Mom, but Jesse also offered to pay for my college while I work for him. Isn't that awesome!"

"What?!" Linda shouted getting to her feet.

"Now we don't have to worry! Isn't that great!"

"Yes, yes, that's great news, honey," Linda agreed, "I'll see you at home," saying their goodbyes before hanging up with her daughter. "Jesse..." Placing her phone on her desk, "why?"

"Huh?" Jesse uttered in confusion.

"Why did you offer to pay for Brianna's college?" Linda asked, her eyes slyly ran down his body. She could feel her womanhood heating at what she had heard and done that morning. Yet, could she do what her daughter had done? Could she lay with her cousin? She needed time to come to terms with that before she made a hasty decision. However, she couldn't deny the thought didn't excite her.

"Oh. Umm... she sounded sincere in our talks and given what you said to me this morning. I thought why not," shrugging his shoulders, "we are family after all. I might need a good therapist some time," Jesse said, with a light chuckle. He knew he would given what he was doing. Sure, he had no wish to fuck his mother or aunt at first, so what if he spent money, he had a lot of it, if it helped to learn what their plans were. Worth it in his opinion. None could take the company away from him, Greta had seen to that before her passing. Plus, if they're willing to cross that line he saw no reason not to take what they're offering. Why not get fucked all the while he kept an eye on his greedy family. "Plus, I have a lot of money to spend, why not spend it on someone or something that could do some good?"

"I see now why my mother chose you," Linda said, with a warm smile. "Thank you, Jesse, I can never repay..."

"We're family, right? Granted, most of them are greedy little cu... you get the idea," Jesse said, catching himself causing Linda to chuckle in agreement. "So, don't worry about it. So, let me ask," watching his cousin sinking back into her chair, "why haven't you asked me to replenish your trust fund?"

"Same reason I was hesitant to ask for your help in saving this place," Linda said, gesturing to her surroundings. "I'm prideful, and very ashamed of being fooled by my brother. You know how it is?"

"Ah, well, we both know you need the cash," Jesse said, when Greta left him everything that included access to their trust funds. He didn't want to insult her in actually saying the amount she had left in it, just that he knew that she was on her last three hundred grand.

"That's very true, Jesse, but I'm not about to ask that you restore my trust fund because of my foolishness," Linda stated arching an eyebrow at her cousin's smile.

"Yeah, kind of figured you'd say that, why I went ahead and did it anyway," Jesse said, smirking when his forty-two-year-old cousin's jaw dropped.

"You gave me thirty million dollars?!" Linda stammered referencing the amount that she had received when she turned eighteen.

"What?! No. Only put ten million in it. The rest you'll have to earn," Jesse said, wondering if she too would be like his mother and aunt. Using sex to get the money they want. "Hey, if they want to sell themselves like that, I'll pay for what I get in return," he said to himself. "Just when Richard comes sniffing do say no," Jesse teased getting to his feet. "I bet he's digging through the cushions of his home looking for spare change with the way he's burning through his fund."

"Probably," Linda said, with a wicked laugh. Getting up from her seat, walking around her desk, and hugging her cousin tightly. "Thank you, Jesse, you're the best person in this family," she whispered in his ear, placing a kiss on his right cheek as she pulled away. "Come by before you head into work, I make a mean cappuccino."

"I look forward to it, cousin," Jesse said, with that he said his goodbyes and headed for home.

******

Two days later...

"Mr. Armstrong?" Brinda spoke as she knocked on the door to Jesse's office. Knowing how he's been meeting with the other Department heads since he's taken over.

"Bree, give us the room for a minute," Jesse stated looking over at his cousin, trying not to eye how alluring those legs of hers looked as she uncrossed them as she got up from her seat on the couch.

"Certainly, Mr. Armstrong," Brianna said, accentuating his last name in a slightly sexy purr. "I'll just be outside if you need me," she stated flashing him that rather sexy smile she's been wearing ever since she's started her days off with a good fucking in Jesse's office. Closing the door behind her, knowing how those eyes of his would always find their way to her ass when she left whichever room they were in. At first she was apprehensive in sleeping with her cousin, yet she was doing this for her family. Yet when her mother came home all joyous about the news of her trust fund being slightly restored due to Jesse's kindness to them. How she was elated for her mother. She knew how much her mother worried about her dwindling fortune. Knew how much her mother worked herself to the point of collapsing. Now she looked forward to showing up at his house. Her pussy was already wet by the time she would arrive. This was no longer about the money; this was to show Jesse her gratitude for relieving her mother's woes and she did it gladly. Granted the size of Jesse's cock was a very nice bonus in her opinion.

"What can I do for you Ms. Dell?" Jesse asked, leaning back in his chair as Brinda sat down across from him.

"I thought I'd take the initiative and come see you myself," Brinda stated sitting straighter in her chair.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Brinda nodded watching him as Jesse rose out of his chair. Her eyes followed him over to the filing cabinet, listening to the metal rollers along the track as Jesse opened the middle drawer.

"You don't mind if we go over the projects your Division has undertaken in the last few years, do you?" Jesse asked, the question was rhetorical.

"Of course not, I'll be happy to go over anything you like," Brinda stated firmly.

"On March 8th, four years ago, why was the funding pulled from that project?" Jesse asked, referring to the Stirling engine site where they were testing to see if it would be a good alterative clean energy source.

"If you read the report on my analysis of the finding, then you would know I fought to keep the project alive, seeing how we were getting good results in the field. Then you also know I was overruled by the board when I objected to their ruling on the matter," Brinda stated factually.

"Let's table the board ruling for a moment, shall we?" Setting aside the file and looking right at Brinda. "Say if the project was given the green light to expand from the testing phase how long do you think it would take to get it up and running?"

"I don't know, sir; I'd have to look at the data and get back to you on that."

"Here, take a gander then," Jesse said, handing her the file.

"Two to three years from this data," Brinda said, handing him back the file.

"I see." Brinda couldn't read his features as Jesse set the file aside once again. "Let's move on, shall we?"

Brinda nodded she knew this was for the future of her Department. She was nervous as hell watching Jesse opening up the next file. She still had five more to go.

"Ms. Dell can you tell me the cause of the failure of the probe we built for the NASA Mars mission?"

"Can I be blunt, sir?"

"Of course," Jesse nodded.

"Some idiot in their Jet propulsion lab screwed up and used metric instead of inches for the probes entry into the Martian atmosphere. Causing it to dive deep into it instead of the original flight path that could handle the heat buildup," Brinda stated truthfully, noting how he set the folder to the right of him unlike the other one.

And so, she sat on the edge of her seat for the entire hour and a half they went over the failed or canceled projects that her Department had been part of. By the end of that hour and a half talk only two folders sat to the left of Jesse while she feared what the stack to the right of him meant. Her nerves were frayed as they had sat in silence for the past three minutes.

"I'm pleased to hear you were truthful in your assessments." Relief flooded Brinda's body at his words. "Let's not worry about failed projects, hmm?" Jesse uttered dropping the stack onto the floor next to him. "Unlike two of your colleagues, you didn't try to spin your Department's failures off on your workers, nor did you speak one word that wasn't in the reports. I like that, and respect that you didn't. So, I hear you came from back east, why did you decide to come here?"

"Your grandaunt was the one who recruited me. I'd met her a few times at Expos and such, this was when she was still attending them," Brinda stated seeing the sadness in Jesse's eyes when she mentioned Greta. "When she offered it to me, I couldn't wait to jump at the offer. I knew I had gone as far as I could at my old job before taking this one. So I packed up my things with my now ex-husband in tow and moved here."

"Glad you did, you and your Department have done a remarkable job in the projects assigned to you even the failed ones. I always thought you learn more from your failures than you do when you win," Jesse stated seeing Brinda nod along. "That being said, have your people run the data on these again, and report back directly to me with revised plans on moving forward," he said, holding out the two folders to her. "I'm very interested to see what you and your people can come up with. If I understand it all, it appears it will be rather interesting to see the final results of the projects," Jesse said, with a warm smile.

"Gladly, sir, I'll get right on it," Brinda said, her heart fluttering in joy and excitement. Placing the files on her lap, lightly caressing the cover of the top one. So very pleased to have another shot at seeing them to completion.

"Now, that's out of the way, I want to visit the lab down in New Mexico, just to see how its run. Get a lay of the land, as it were."

"I can certainly set that up for you, Mr. Armstrong," Brinda said, with a friendly smile.

"Good, you let me know and I'll have my assistant reserve the plane," Jesse said, walking Brinda to the door. "If you need anything you know where to find me."

"Thank you, sir, I'll keep that in mind," Brinda stated, shaking his hand. Pondering who it was that had lied to him and wondering just what Jesse was going to do. "Oh. He's going that route," she muttered to herself when she heard Jesse ask Denton to send someone from legal to his office. She knew one of them had to be the CFO, everyone kept quiet about it, but all knew he had been making a play for Jesse's job when the news of Greta's death reached them. She recounted how the man cursed up a storm when they had been told that Jesse had been named the CEO of the company. Seeing that same young woman rising from her seat and heading back into his office.

"Something wrong, Jesse?" Brianna asked, as they rode the elevator down to the ground floor where Paul waited for them after his meeting with legal.

"Just wondering what to do with liars is all," Jesse muttered unbuttoning his suit jacket as they left the building.

"If they're willing to lie to you, the owner, then what else are they liable to do?" Brianna spoke as she walked beside him.

"Good point," Jesse admitted, watching Brianna sliding into the back when Paul held the rear passenger door open. "Take us to the house, Paul," he directed once he was in and sitting beside Brianna.

"Very good, sir."

"What are you going to do?" Brianna asked, watching Paul walking around the car.

"I'll wait until legal gets back to me before I make a decision on the matter," Jesse answered as Paul slowly pulled away from the curb.

"I know you'll do the right thing," Brianna whispered in that alluring tone of hers.

"Paul, head home, I won't be going anywhere for the rest of the night," Jesse stated, knowing this will give the man time to beat rush hour traffic home. He noted the man's glee and relief in his eyes.