Inheritance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla was gazing lustfully at her son as they shared the crab dip. Feeling her pussy humming from the two orgasms he had given to her by that tongue of his. "Jesse, what are your plans for Saturday night?" Darla asked, before taking a sip of her wine.

"Thinking of visiting some clubs, need to get out of that house and relax, why?" Jesse inquired, munching on the club cracker. He had to admit the crab was quite good.

"There's a society function that night, your dad won't be in town, he has to go overseas to meet some investors. I was wondering if you would be my... date," Darla said shyly, the pad of her finger lightly ran along the rim of the glass.

"What's it about?"

"Oh, helping to raise the funds to help update the old orphanage and build a new orphanage for those poor children," wondering why that got her son's attention, "they're having a silent auction, after the pricy dinner, to help raise funds of course," Darla said, seeing Jesse nod. "There's a ball too," she quickly added feeling her cheeks heat.

"What's the name of the charity?" Jesse asked, pulling out his phone.

"Lost Lambs of God," Darla stated matter-of-factly. Watching his fingers moving across the keyboard of his phone. Noting how he was eating and reading at the same time before he put his phone away.

"Okay, I'll go."

"Really?!" Darla's eyes lit up, keeping her squeal muffled when her son nodded. "Thank you, baby! I have this perfect red dress to wear for it," Darla purred with a seductive smile.

Her aqua marine eyes held her burning lust once she returned the card for her account to her wallet. Now that their table was cleared, their bellies full, it was time to have her pussy full as well. Getting up from her seat, walking over to the door and locking it. The doors always locked from the inside to keep what business meetings were happening as secret as they could. The fabric of her skirt fell to the floor in a soft kiss before she stepped out of it.

"You know what I want, baby," Darla purred sauntering back to the table. Her bare ass slid along the surface, "Get over here and fuck me," she uttered in want, her manicured nails tickled Jesse's chin as she looked down at her son. Her fingers played with herself, watching the flight of his jacket as Jesse tossed onto the seat he just vacated. "Yes, baby, I need this cock," Darla cooed rubbing her son's cock through his pants as his hands unbuckled his pants. Pushing them down to his feet, "Now, fuck me!"

Darla gasped when her son thrust hard into her. Instantly, her pussy creamed after the minutes of anticipation of this moment. "God, baby, your cock feels so good in me," Darla whispered to keep her voice from alerting the staff. "That's it, fuck me, pound my pussy," she pleaded, holding onto Jesse's shirt as her son sent that hard cock into the center of her universe.

Feeling his balls slapping her ass when her son held her legs in his hands while her back rested on the table. Her hand cupped her mouth, to keep her blissful wails from being overheard. Feeling her juices coating the table, her eyes fluttering as her cream surged down her channel as she came once again on her son's cock. How she loved being filled so completely, "Do it, baby, cum in me, I want to feel your cum filling my womb," Darla begged. Her back arched, her hands held onto his hips as she felt her son's cum flooding her pussy.

To Be Continue...