Inheritance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure, sir? I don't mind staying."

"I'm sure, you get home and surprise that wife of yours," Jesse said, in a friendly manner, lightly patting Paul's right arm.

"Thank you, sir," Paul nodded before jumping back into the car and parking it in the garage where the limo he drove for special occasions was stored. Waving to Jesse once he slipped out as the garage door was lowering, getting into his own car and heading home.

"You head home, too," Jesse said, looking over at Brianna.

"You sure, we could have a little fun before I go," Brianna cooed imagining what it would be like riding him on that bed of his.

"As fun as that sounds," seeing her widening smile, "I need to think. Another time," Jesse stated placing a kiss on her forehead before heading towards the door.

"Okay, but tomorrow, I want it in your bed," Brianna called after him.

"Sure thing," Jesse smiled waving goodbye to her as he entered his home.

Patricia hummed, her dark blonde hair swayed along her back when she let herself in with the key Jesse had given her, his mother, and Brianna. At the time she wasn't aware of Brianna's activities with Jesse, she simply thought it was so Brianna didn't wake him when she showed up for her job in the morning. The house was dark and silent when she entered knowing the household staff had left for the night. She didn't want to be interrupted when Jesse had her moaning as she came on that cock of his, and she planned on fucking him for as long as he could get it up. A sensuous smile formed on her lips at the sound of the shower running from the master bath as she neared his bedroom. She and Darla had taken the two bedrooms closest to his ever since Jesse had fucked them in his office. Her shirt fell to the floor once it left her fingers her 36D breasts bouncing when her bra became slack and soon joined her shirt.

Her lower lip dragged along her teeth as her light blue eyes fell on his bed. Remembering how he had taken her over and over on it. She had told Charles that she wouldn't be home tonight, that if he was good she'd bring a little prize home for him in the morning. How her husband had become a good little cuckold at eating Jesse's, another man's, cum from her pussy. If he was weak enough to let her fuck another man then she saw no reason not to make him eat the creampie from a real man. Feeling the fine linen beneath her as she crawled along the bed to position herself in the right place so Jesse could view her naked body the moment he left the bathroom.

"Hello, Jesse," Patricia purred, her eyes running down Jesse's naked chest as his surprise was evident in his eyes. "Come, nephew, come fuck your aunt," she commanded, her finger beckoning to him. "Come give me that cock," Patricia cooed hungrily, her hand ran along the underside of her left breast before pinching her nipple.

"Oh, want my cock, do you?" Jesse inquired, dropping his towel to the floor and walking towards the edge of his bed. "Then come suck this cock you want so much," he commanded pointing to the spot before him. Watching how that firm, round, taut ass of hers swayed as she knelt before him. Feeling her lips capturing his soft member, listening to her hum as he teased her mound when he leaned forward. "Oh, you like it when your nephew plays with this pussy, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm," Patricia hummed around Jesse's now hard cock. How she lavished that hard pole. Fucking Charles no longer seemed pleasurable to her, after being filled by her nephew. Charles still had his uses in the bedroom, while she got no pleasure from Charles's small cock any longer at least in her pussy. Her ass, she would let Charles have, she wasn't about to take Jesse back there. She did love it when Charles licked her ass. "Taste me Jesse, taste the pussy that's yours," Patricia uttered in want before scurrying back. Sure, she had sold her body for money; sure, she should have been revolted by that fact, yet, she's never felt this satisfied before.

"Yes, Jesse, get that tongue in there!" Patricia howled out as her nephew attacked her cunt. Squealing when Jesse fondled then pinched her nipples like she loved when she was getting eaten and fucked. Knowing Charles was never going to fuck her pussy again, it now belonged to Jesse and that cock of his. Only his cum was worthy of soiling her pussy and womb. She had stopped taking her birth-control pills on the off chance that Jesse would impregnant her. How the thought of making Charles raise a cuckold baby just sent her over the edge as she came hard on her nephew's face.

Her breath came out in pants as Jesse took her like he owned her, in a sense he did. After all, she was getting paid to fuck him in the guise of being consultants to help him with running the company given his lack of experience. How she fucking loved it! She loved Charles; she would never leave him. However, Charles was a weak man, and he deserved to endure this. "That's it, Jesse, pound that pussy!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The sounds of her wet sex resounded in the room as Jesse's balls slapped hard against her cunt. Crying out, locking her legs around his waist as she came on her nephew's cock.

"Goodbye, Jesse, you go back to sleep," Patricia whispered lightly kissing his lips after she had dressed. "I promise, I'll be back soon," she uttered low noting the time on the clock in the early morning hour, knowing she had somewhere to be before Charles left for work.

******

"Jesse?" Darla's voice came over the line when Jesse answered his cellphone.

"Hello, Mom," Jesse answered as he turned around to stare out at the skyline of Seattle from his office.

"Hey, baby, I was wondering if you're doing anything for lunch today?"

"Not that I'm aware of, why?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch at the country club today?" Feeling her cheeks heat as she sat in her office knowing what she would be doing with her son. How she felt her moisture gathering between her legs as she recounted how her son took her in his office. How she begged and pleaded to be fucked by that hard cock of his.

"What are you playing at, Mom?" Jesse asked, knowing there had to be some catch.

"What?! Nothing, I don't know why you would think that?!" Darla uttered bashfully.

"Uh-huh." Jesse didn't believe a word of it.

"Okay, there might be some people there I'd like to introduce you to," Darla said, in a rather cute voice.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Jesse asked, feeling a little lonely in his office without Brianna there due to her orientation at her college before the fall semester started. Also, the shopping for the text books that she would need for her classes.

"So, will you?" Darla asked, with eagerness in her voice.

"Sure, I could eat," Jesse admitted.

"Good. I'll come by and pick you up at say..." Looking through her calendar making sure she didn't have any meetings before she suggested a time, "say around 11:30?" Darla inquired knowing she could get in a blowjob before they arrived.

"Sure, sounds like a plan, I got to go, someone's knocking on my door," Jesse said, seeing the head of his legal Department standing outside his office through the glass.

"Okay, baby, don't work too hard," Darla uttered in a sultry tone before hanging up.

"Come in, Mr. Barringer," Jesse spoke in a firm tone. His topaz blue eyes ran down the man's mostly grey, yet with streaks of black lingering, hair. Those hard set eyes due to years in court, his clean, shaven face, his crisp grey suit as the man walked into his office and shut the door behind him.

"Good morning, Mr. Armstrong," Barringer greeted shaking Jesse's offered hand.

"What can I do for you today?" Jesse asked, retaking his seat.

"It's about what you asked my Assistant-Director yesterday. I thought I should be the one to deliver the findings to you," Barringer stated plainly.

"Ah. Then please proceed," Jesse stated waving for the man to continue.

"While we can't legally fire the Head of Engineering for simply lying to you, we can, however, demote him to a less portentous position in the Department."

"Oh? How?" Jesse asked, curious to get people into that spot that he could trust.

"There's a morality clause in the contracts he signed when he took the position as the Head of Engineering. Seeing how he broke that clause you wouldn't be facing any legal ramifications if or when you demote him."

"What about the CFO?"

"That's another matter altogether, given that he's in charge of handling the finances of the company he's held to a stricter morality clause than the Heads of the Departments. I already went ahead and drew up the separation papers that would be needed to oust him from his spot," Barringer said, handing Jesse the stack of forms he would need to sign to make it official. "I've already talked to the Head of HR and we both agree if you follow through with this we won't be facing any legal suits they might want to bring against you."

"I see," Jesse muttered looking through the forms. Reaching for a pen and signing his name to the forms that would relieve Cornelius from his duty as his CFO. Reaching for his phone, punching in the extension to his HR Director. "Marge, come to my office," he ordered before calling the two men to his office.

"What's going on here?" Cornelius asked, noting both the HR head and Legal head in Jesse's office when he entered.

"Sit down, Cornelius," Jesse said sternly, looking coldly at the man. "I don't take pleasure in this, but I also can't have liars on my board either," his eyes cutting hard into the two men, "Cornelius, effective immediately you are fired as Greenworks CFO, you have thirty minutes to clear out your personal things from your office. Security will escort you to your office, and then out of the building," he stated to the man at his door.

"This is outrageous!" Cornelius howled in anger as he surged to his feet. "You have no right!"

"I do," Jesse said, the loud thump of the contract sounded as it landed on his desk. "Clause three: section 3b, clearly outlines that I can due to your less than truthful words about the company's finances. Did you think I wouldn't know? Did you think I wouldn't look into it myself?" he asked coldly, staring at the man as he paled. "Did you think I wouldn't find out about your schemes before I was made head of this company? No. You didn't, did you? You thought you could take over my family's company for yourself! Now get out of my office," Jesse ordered watching Marge handing Cornelius his separation papers as the guard led/dragged Cornelius out of his office.

"I will sue!" Cornelius yelled as the men led him away. Jesse simply waved him off like he didn't matter any longer.

"Now, while I can't fire you like I want," Jesse said, seeing Gideon sweating in his seat when he turned his attention to the man, "nevertheless, I will not have people on my board if I can't trust what they're saying. So I'm demoting you and sending you to oversee the construction on the plant in Dubai."

"If I refuse?" Gideon countered.

"Then I expect your letter of resignation on my desk by the end of the day," Jesse said, firmly.

"You'll have it within the hour," Gideon said, getting to his feet. He wasn't moving halfway around the world to a dessert. He could always get another job on some other board.

"Very well, you may go," Jesse said, dismissing the man. "Marge, Leo thank you for being here." Seeing their nods as they too got to their feet after Gideon had left his office. "Marge, start looking for a new CFO."

"Yes, sir, I'll get right on it," Marge nodded before departing.

"Denton!" Jesse called out, feeling that burden lifting off his shoulders.

"Yes, sir?" Denton answered peering in the doorway to his office.

"Get me the Assistant-Director of Engineering on the line," Jesse ordered, seeing Denton nod before heading back to his desk. He hoped he was making Greta proud in her decision in appointing him to this position.

"Denton, I'm heading to lunch," Jesse stated standing in front of his desk once his mother had called him to inform him she had arrived. "Hold my calls until I get back."

"Yes, sir," Denton nodded in understanding.

"If it's an emergency call me on my cell," Jesse directed as he headed to the elevators. Seeing his mother's driver holding the rear passenger door open for him as he neared. Noting how his mother was waiting patiently in the back.

"Hello, sweetheart," Darla smiled as her son slid in beside her. "Is something wrong, Jesse?" she asked, noting the look in his eyes.

"Had to let some people go," Jesse admitted, wondering why the partition was raised as the car door closed.

"Well, that is part of being the boss. Can I ask who it was?" Darla asked, lightly resting her hand over his.

"Head of Engineering and the CFO."

"Oh?!" Darla's eyes widened at that. "Jesse, I'm more than willing to fill-in for him," she purred leaning towards him displaying the cleavage of her 38C breasts to her son's gaze.

"No need, already looking into a replacement," Jesse said, smirking when his mother pouted.

"Fine," Darla uttered in a cute little voice, "but I know something else that could use my help." Her hand gently rubbed along Jesse's manhood with a sultry look in her eyes.

******

Darla looped her arm around her son's, loving the lingering taste of his cum on her tongue. Feeling her wet pussy rubbing against her panties as she walked arm in arm with her son towards the entrance to the country club. Where all the influential people of the city mingled. Ever since she became her son's mistress she's been enjoying the best sex in her life. Not even Frank could keep up with her son. Not that she was degrading him on that matter, yet Frank was slowing down, and he wasn't fucking her like he used to. Sure, their sex life was still vibrant, just not as hot as it once was in the beginning of their marriage. Plus, if she was truthful, Frank couldn't compete with the size of their son. She still loved Frank; they did have a thriving business they ran together. She wasn't about to leave him. Still, she did love being fucked by her son's eight and a half inch cock, and she knew exactly where she would do it in the club. How the thought of fucking her son there with so many people around heated her mound like nothing before. How she felt like a dirty little slut!

"Good forenoon, Mrs. Armstrong," the host greeted the moment they entered. "Your private table will be ready in twenty minutes," the man said, handing back Darla's membership card. "And who is your guest today?"

"This is my son, Jesse Armstrong, the new owner of Greenworks Aerospace and Technologies," laying her hand lightly on Jesse's chest, "he'll be joining the club so he'll need a membership application. Don't worry, honey, I'll put in a good word for you," Darla said, winking at him. How her body was on fire knowing that she might introduce Jesse as her son, no one will know she would be fucking him in that private room once their meal was finished. Her boy was going to need all the fuel he could get in satisfying her ravenous pussy.

"Certainly, Mrs. Armstrong," the man nodded, turning around plucking one of the forms from the shelf behind him. "Please, fill this out," he directed handing it to Jesse, wondering if the man had the minimal amount to even be considered as a member of the club. It only took Jesse five minutes for him to fill it out and hand it back to him. His eyes bulging from his sockets at the sight of the amount Jesse had written down of half a billion dollars. "I'll see that this finds its way to the application board."

Darla wore a smug smirk when the man wore a shocked look on his face. Unaware that wasn't Jesse's true wealth, yet he wasn't about to let his greedy family know his true worth just like his grandaunt.

"Come on, honey, let me introduce you to everyone while we wait for our table," Darla said, lightly patting his arm. Leading him towards the smoking lounge where the bar was situated. A friendly smile appeared on her lips as they entered the room as all eyes fell upon them. Chatting up her son as they mingled around the room. Introducing him to people she thought would be helpful to the company. Seeing the envy in their eyes when she mentioned that Jesse was now the owner of that grand mansion on the hill that was one of the oldest homes in the area. However, unknown to her, Jesse hated interacting with them. He only put on a polite face knowing his mother hung out quite often with those people. So he didn't want to rock the boat or he would never hear the end of it. While they were hording their money, he couldn't give it away fast enough. Not that he would give it all away and leave himself poor. No. That would besmirch Greta's last act but he would at least try to make as many lives as possible better than they were now, or that was his hope anyway.

All the while Darla eyed her son, watching how he carried the conversation with whichever person they were talking with at the time. She never realized how sophisticated her son was. She had always thought, given how he forwent their way of life, he wouldn't have the worldly knowledge that had been accumulated during their combined years of the members life. She couldn't believe how turned on she was right then! She might not make it through lunch before she had that hard cock surging through her folds. Turning her head when one of the club's employees walked towards her.

"Mrs. Armstrong, your private room is ready," the woman whispered into her ear.

"Thank you. Honey, our table is ready, shall we?" Darla asked, looking up at her son. Trying to hide the hunger, the want, her need from showing in her eyes. She could feel how damp her panties were as they followed after the woman as she led them to the more secluded area of the club for members wishing to discuss business which happened often from the crowded, bustling common area where most members took their meals when they weren't on the golf course.

"Your server will be Michael," the woman stated when she opened the rather small room with only a booth with enough room to move along the front of the booth. With that the woman departed and exited the room shutting the door behind her.

Once they were alone, Darla didn't waste a moment before launching herself at her son. How she madly kissed him, feeling the burning passion on their lips as she pressed her womanly shape against her son. Sighing in annoyance when there came a knock on the door. She didn't like that smirk on his lips when she quickly parted from him and took her seat as did he.

"Come in," Darla called out, trying not to rub her hot cunt into the seat.

"Good day, Mrs. Armstrong, I'll be your waiter," Michael said politely when he entered the room. Noting how the woman took the menu from the man she was with.

"We'll start out with the crab dip as an appetizer, the young gentleman will have the lamb with risotto, I'll have the salmon with the dirty rice," Darla glance over at her son with a smoldering glance when she said 'dirty', "with a bottle of your finest white wine to go with it," she said, handing the menus to him.

"Very good, ma'am, I'll get that right out to you as fast as I can," Michael said, with a nod.

The moment they were alone again, Darla wasted no time in wiggling out of her panties. "Come here, baby," Darla cooed sliding on the end of the table. Spreading her legs feeling the cool air on her wet, heated mound. "Come taste your mistress's pussy," How she felt so naughty as Jesse ate her out just like he had done in his office. Her hand muffled her moans as her son had her writhing on that table for a good five minutes. How she wanted, no, needed that hard cock of his fucking her to sweet bliss. Yet she knew the turn around on appetizers and lunch. So she could only get away with having her son giving her cunnilingus... for now. She had rented the room with the money he paid her for the hour so as soon as their meal was done she knew she'd be back on that table getting her brains fucked out of her. They made it back to their seats with enough time to spray the air lightly with her perfume she had brought along to mask the smell of her sex.