Inheritance Pt. 03

Story Info
Now that Brenda is his, Danny moves on to Valeria.
11k words
4.74
23.4k
84
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torque_
Torque_
364 Followers

Danny was in the middle of the nicest dream. And what made it better was the fact that he KNEW it was a dream. He was just awake enough to be vaguely aware that it was nearly time to wake up, but no so much that it disrupted the dream.

He was sitting at the dining table, leaning back in his chair as he watched his two step-sisters, Brenda and Valeria, eat and chat. They chatted with each other, sometimes including Danny with friendly interjections where Danny might respond with a comment or a laugh. It was a nice family moment, where for once Danny didn't feel like a second-class citizen in his own house.

Meanwhile Karen, Brenda and Valeria's mother, was knelt under the table giving him a blowjob. He glanced down at her occasionally, enjoying the sight of her stuffing her mouth with his huge cock. Her eyes were looking up at his, bright blue and angry, almost defiant. She wore one of her expensive power suits, which for some reason Danny found much more satisfying than her being naked. A collar was around Karen's neck, with a leash clipped to it. Danny held the other end of the leash in his hand, and every so often he gave it a light tug, reminding her who was in charge, and causing her to redouble her efforts to please him, even though it was obvious that she hated it.

Danny smiled. It was such a nice dream. And what made it sweeter was that it felt so real.

Eventually, Danny opened his eyes, waking up from his lovely dream, and realised that the feelings of ecstatic pleasure on his cock were still there. He looked down and saw the shape of someone under the blanket with him, nestled between his legs, their head bobbing gently up and down right where his cock was. With a grin he lifted up the blanket to reveal Brenda dressed in her pyjamas, leisurely and unhurriedly giving him a blowjob. She looked up at him with her bright green eyes, and winked at him before lifting her head up off his dick so she could smile at him.

"Good morning," she said, still slowly stroking his cock in her hand.

"This is a nice surprise," said Danny.

"Well, you asked me to wake you up early this morning," Brenda said with another smile. She never stopped stroking him the entire time. "But you didn't specify how."

Last night, Danny had attempted to use his newfound powers on Brenda, making her do whatever it was that he wished. At first, he'd used it to get some revenge on her for being such a bitch over the past few years, bullying him and treating him like human garbage. He'd forced her to please him, made her cry and beg him to stop, and endure the pain and the pleasure he wanted to give her. Eventually, he decided that she'd suffered enough, and he used his power to slightly alter her personality so that she would be friendly towards him, and happily follow his commands.

Part of him felt a little guilty about it. Using his powers to make people DO things was one thing, but using them to change a person's personality was somehow a lot different. But, Danny consoled himself with the fact that he hadn't completely changed who she was. The only difference was her attitude towards him. And, considering the way that she had bullied and tormented him since his father had died a year ago, to the point of crying into his pillow and throwing up from the fear and anxiety that she, her sister Valeria, and especially her mother, had caused him, he didn't feel too bad about it for too long.

They both laughed, and Brenda promptly put his erect and aching cock back into her warm, wet mouth. At first, Danny was content to lie there and simply enjoy it, but eventually he wanted to do more.

"Take off your pants," he told her, "and bring that butt of yours over here."

He commanded her using only his voice, and not his new powers. He didn't need to anymore. She was under his power already. She looked up at him with delight sparkling in her bright green eyes. They'd been blue the day before, but now that she had been touched by his powers, they were green. Just like his.

Without taking his cock from her mouth, Brenda brought her knees under her so her ass was in the air, reached down with both hands and slipped her pyjama bottoms down over her butt, and down to her knees. One leg at a time she slipped her bottoms off until they were discarded off the side of the bed. Still not removing his cock from her mouth, she swivelled around until she was straddling his face.

The view of her pretty, puffy pink vulva, glistening with her arousal was almost enough to make Danny cum right then and there. Danny lifted his arms to wrap around her sides, and grip her ample ass cheeks with both hands, separating them and pulling that sweet pussy down to his mouth at the same time. Eagerly, almost greedily, Danny opened his mouth wide and let his tongue extend all the way, letting her thick pouty pussy lips touch the entire length of his tongue. Brenda moaned at the contact, never taking her mouth away from his cock, and sending the vibrations from her voice run all the way up and down his shaft.

He wiggled his tongue to work it between her puffy lips, tasting the slick, silky folds of her labia. She quivered under his grip as he slid his tongue back and forth along her folds, and angled his neck so he could reach her clit. He felt the firm little nub under his tongue, and Brenda gasped when he found it.

He teased her by focusing his efforts on her entrance, darting into it just a little only to pull back and trace around it. Brenda, getting impatient, tried to arch her back and angle her hips to press her clit onto his tongue, but Danny swatted her ass cheek, causing her to make a delightful squeal.

They continued like this for as long as Danny could stand. Eventually he could feel that he was reaching the edge of climax, and he finally decided that he didn't want to play games anymore. He latched onto her clit with his lips, and sucked on it so it slipped into his mouth. As he sucked on it he lapped it with his tongue. His efforts were rewarded with Brenda, not expecting the sudden attention, bucked her hips and moaned almost continuously as she came hard, gushing all over Danny's face with her wetness. At the same moment, Danny couldn't hold back any longer and he came as well, spurting thick loads of his cum directly down Brenda's throat. Even in the throes of passion she never stopped sucking, and drank what he delivered greedily and gladly. They lay there, latched onto each other, milking the other dry, until eventually they couldn't any longer, and Brenda fell gratefully to one side, both of them panting and exhausted in the afterglow.

When Danny went downstairs, Karen and Valeria were chatting in the living room. Out of habit, Danny adjusted his footsteps to make as little sound as possible. He always did whenever he was moving around when those two were around, in case they noticed him and decided that it had been too long since they'd made his life hell, and start lobbing passive aggressive observations, and sometimes outright insults, at him.

He didn't have to do that with Brenda anymore. Although she had once been one to take part in the domestic torture of verbal abuse just like the others, ever since last night when he'd used his power to make her succumb to his will, and made that one simple change to make her feel affection for him instead of contempt.

"When, mom?" said Valeria from the living room. Danny lurked around the corner of the doorframe, listening. Valeria sounded impatient, petulant, very much like the stuck-up bitch that she'd turned out to be.

"Soon, my dear," Karen replied. Her voice was deeper, more mature, but had a sour tone to it that belied her beauty. All three women were stunningly beautiful, but for them that seemed to be enough to warrant their shitty attitudes to the rest of the world. Karen sounded perpetually disappointed and bitter.

"That's what you said before," whined Valeria. "You promised. You promised, and it didn't work."

"It was a first attempt, sweetie," said Karen. It sounded as though her limited patience was beginning to wear thin. "It simply fell through, that's all. There will be other attempts, don't you worry."

"Like what?" Valeria demanded. "I want to know exactly what you have planned. I'm tired of empty promises and vague explanations. Give me details."

"Obviously I can't do that," said Karen with a scoff. "You know damn well that I can't just go talking about it. You never know who's listening."

"Ugh! Fine. I'm going to meet Holly. With any luck she's going to approve my membership today. If she does, then you and Brenda can come celebrate with me tonight, my treat. Tell me then."

Karen laughed. It was a rare sound of joy without any of her usual acrimony.

"Don't get your hopes up, my dear," she said to Valeria. "This is, what, the fifth time that you've applied?"

"Seventh," said Valeria with distain. "But this is the time she says yes, mom. I can feel it."

"Whatever you say, honey."

Danny could hear footsteps coming, and he quickly ducked behind the open door. From the shadows, he saw both women leave the living room and make their way for the front door. His heart in his chest, Danny realised that this was his chance to test his powers. Yesterday, when he'd tried to manipulate the three women, he'd only been able to affect Brenda. The others had stronger wills than most, and trying to influence them took a lot of effort. But his powers had grown stronger, he could feel it.

He fixed his eyes on Valeria, who was walking just behind her mother.

Lift up your skirt, he commanded silently.

With a quick motion, Valeria snatched the hem of her skirt and lifted it up to expose herself. From Danny's perspective, he only saw Valeria's panty-clad ass, tight and firm from all her time at the gym. Just as quickly, as though caught by surprise, Valeria lowered her skirt and smoothed it down. She was blushing, obviously wondering what had come over her. Danny smiled as he realised that he was now strong enough to influence Valeria.

Karen opened the front door, and stepped aside to allow Valeria to go first. Valeria walked past, and now Karen was in Danny's view. Time to see if he could influence her too.

Lift up your skirt.

Danny watched as Karen's hands twitched, moving to her skirt, but after a pause, Karen only smoothed down the material and left as well.

Damn. Looks like he still had some way to go. But Valeria was in his sights now.

Danny was determined to make Valeria pay for they way that she'd treated him over the years, just like he had with Brenda. But he didn't want to simply subdue her and have his way with her.

He'd done that with Brenda. Confronted her, told her what he wanted her to do, and exacted his punishment for being such a cold-heart, mean bitch.

However, Valeria was different. Brenda had been cruel and mean to Danny, just like the others, but Brenda had been more annoyed at his presence than anything else, like rolling her eyes and groaning whenever he walked into the room, or telling him to fuck off whenever he tried to talk to her. Whereas Valeria was straight up MEAN. When she was bored, she would seek Danny out to torment him, find ways to make his life miserable for her entertainment. She'd laugh about it, laugh at HIM, like a bully.

Danny didn't want to give her the same treatment that he'd given Brenda. It didn't quite suit her. No, Danny wanted to punish her in some special way, something that would help make up for all the tormenting and bullying that he'd suffered through.

After asking Brenda a few questions, he learned about Valeria's friend Holly. Apparently, Holly was the owner of a club downtown, called Aurora Neon. Brenda didn't know much about it, other than it was a nightclub that offered dancing, music, and overpriced drinks. It turned out that Valeria had her eye on gaining entry to Holly's little VIP group. When Danny asked why Valeria wanted in so bad, Brenda shrugged and said that Valeria never told her, just that she NEEDED to get in.

So, in his search for answers, Danny made his way down to Aurora Neon to talk to Holly herself. For what he had in mind, he didn't want to use his power on Valeria just yet, so that meant having to do a little investigating to find the answers he was looking for.

When he arrived at the club, it was just in time to see Valeria get into her own car and drive away. She hadn't stayed very long, Danny had driven to the club no less than ten minutes after Valeria had left. She didn't notice him as she passed him, but he noticed the look on her face. She was pissed. Interesting.

Inside the club, there wasn't a lot going on. Since it wasn't even lunchtime, that wasn't surprising. A nightclub's busiest time was after dark. Now, there were only a handful of patrons, some were drinking at the bar, others were playing pool. All of them looked up when Danny walked in.

Danny gave them a small smile, and walked up to the bar. The bartender was busy loading up the dishwasher with a tray of glasses, and had his back to the bar when Danny got there.

"Hi, do you know where I can find Holly?" Danny asked. The bartender turned around after closing the dishwasher door, and wiped his hands on a towel he had draped on his shoulder as he eyed Danny up and down."

"How old are you, kid?" he asked.

"Eighteen," Danny replied.

The bartender chuckled and shook his head. "You can't be in here, dude."

"I'm not trying to get a drink, I want to talk with Holly."

A heavy hand landed on Danny's shoulder, and forced him to turn around to look up at a man that was a LOT taller than he was. He had 'security' written all over him.

"Holly doesn't want to see you, my friend," said the big guy. "Come on, let's get you out of here."

Danny was dragged across the room, barely able to keep his feet under him as he was forcefully led to the front door. Anger flared in Danny's chest. He didn't like being treated like a child.

You're going to do what I fucking tell you, he commanded the security thug.

"Take your hands off me," he said out loud, "and take me to Holly."

The hand was lifted from Danny's shoulder.

"Yes sir, right this way."

Danny adjusted his clothes as the security guy led him back into the club. Some of the others, the bartender included, gave them some strange looks as they passed.

To the side of the bar was a hanging curtain across a doorway, which the security guy held open for Danny to pass through. Overhead was a sign that simply said 'VIP ROOM'. Through there was a corridor which led to a small lobby, complete with a desk and a secretary wearing an extremely low cut dress. As Danny approached she looked him up and down with long fluttery eyelashes, and her ruby red lipstick showed off every movement of her lips as they gave a tight little smile.

"Can I help you?" she asked. Danny noticed the nametag that she wore on the strap of her dress. It said 'Melissa' in engraved, curvy letters. How many more people was he going to have to go through before he got to see Holly?

Using his power of persuasion on the receptionist, he was finally led to another room, where a much smaller, but very much nicer bar lined the back wall. The lighting was low, with lamps spilling purple light across the walls and ceiling to create an effect of dusk or twilight in the room, and soft music set a gentle mood.

Four women were at the tiny bar, talking and laughing. When Danny entered the room, they all turned to look, giving him the same appraising look that the bartender had before.

"Holly?" Danny asked.

"Yes?" said one of the women. She sat perched on her stool, a drink in her hand and one elbow leaning on the bar as she turned in her seat to face him. Her caramel skin was ethereal in the soft purple light, and her curly black hair was arranged in a gentle cascade down her back in large ringlets.

Danny smiled, and wasted no time in using his power on her. He felt a token of resistance, but it faded quickly, allowing him to gain control.

I'm a very good friend, and you'll happily tell me the truth to anything I ask.

"My name is Danny," he said out loud. "I'm sorry to bother you. I just wanted to discuss a personal matter with you."

"It's quite alright, Danny," said Holly with a warm smile. "These are my girls. They're members of my VIP club. We were just talking about some new candidates for our little private group."

Danny smiled to each the other three women at the bar who, following Holly's lead, treated Danny to some warm smiles in return.

"I actually wanted to ask you about one of our candidates. Valeria."

Holly laughed and took a sip of her drink.

"I wouldn't call her a 'candidate'," she said. "She keeps trying to join, but every time I have to tell her the same thing. We're not interested, and she's not welcome here."

Danny already knew as much from what he'd overheard of Valeria's conversation with her mother. He had a feeling that this VIP club was the key to tormenting his step-sister, but he needed more information if he was going to get a clear idea of how he was going to do it.

"If you don't mind me asking," he said, "why do you keep rejecting her?"

Holly laughed again, and her companions laughed with her. Danny felt a little self-conscious, like there was some kind of inside joke that he wasn't aware of.

"Come with me," said Holly, rising from her seat. "You girls stay here."

Walking with confident strides, Holly led Danny to another door. She opened it, and held it open to show Danny what lay on the other side. The room was...well, it was like one big bed. The floor was awash with blankets and cushions of all shapes and sizes. Among all of it were people, all of them naked, and divided into little groups having sex with each other.

Eyes wide, Danny watched as one woman lay on her back, her legs spread wide and her feet resting on the back of another woman on her knees with her face buried in the first woman's cunt. A man was kneeling beside the first woman, getting a sultry blowjob from the first girl as she got her pussy licked. In another area, Danny saw a man energetically thrusting into another man in missionary position, while a busty blonde woman sat on the second man's face.

Everyone was taking part in another person's pleasure, regardless of who they were.

"We like our members to take part in all aspects of our activities," Holly explained. "And, as much as Valeria wants to join, she doesn't like girls."

"Is that required?" Danny asked. Holly nodded as she watched the show taking place inside the rumpus room.

"We have many criteria that potential members need to meet in order to join. Some of them are less of a priority than others, but being open to sex with all genders is one that I will not compromise on. Unfortunately, it's the only point that's stopping Valeria from joining."

"But, if Valeria doesn't want to have sex with girls, why would even WANT to join?"

"Because our VIP club isn't just about the sex, Danny. I own five clubs in this city, and twenty more around the world. Membership offers advantages and opportunities of almost any kind. Connections, prestige, and privilege. That's what my club offers. That's what Valeria wants."

Now it all made sense, Danny thought. The sex? He knew that Valeria was a horny slut who had slept with almost every man at her gym, but she didn't need some fancy club to get that when she could have any guy that she set her sights on. But everything else? The prestige, the clout, the special status on the other side of the velvet rope? That was Valeria through and through. He could see why she was so desperate to join, despite the setback of not meeting all the qualifications.

And just like that, Danny had an idea. The perfect idea of how he was going to torture Valeria. It popped in his head, fully formed, and he smiled as he watched it all play out.

Torque_
Torque_
364 Followers