Inheritance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry," she said earnestly.

"Tell me the truth," Danny snapped.

Tell me the truth.

Valeria flinched under the force of his command, jerking her head back as though she'd been poked in the eye.

"That is the truth," she said flatly. His command reaching right into her mind and bringing the words out without her control. "I promise you. My mother paid to have your father killed last year, and she paid to have you killed last month."

"Were you in on it?" Danny demanded. "Tell me!"

Tell me!

"No. Brenda and I didn't know anything about it at all. Mom only told me last week."

Karen was responsible for his father's death. Not only that, but she was trying to kill him too. Just for his money!

He should have seen this. He should have connected the dots. But he was too busy feeling sorry for himself.

Valeria looked distraught, and while Danny still felt as angry as ever, he realised he wasn't angry at her.

"It's ok," he told her, and stroked her hair. With gentle nudging he wrapped his free arm around her, and she snuggled up to him just like her sister on his other side.

It wasn't her fault, he reminded himself.

No. It was Karen's fault. Karen had come into his life, made his life absolutely miserable, and destroyed everything.

She was going to pay for this.