Inheritance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Ruby," she declared. "I know that voice."

"Yes, well done, Valeria," said Holly grimly. She eyed Ruby with a stern gaze, and Ruby had the sense to look sheepish for what she'd done as she got to her feet. Holly snapped her fingers at Ruby, and pointed firmly at the floor in front of her. Ruby rushed over, her heels clicking on the floor as she did, and obediently took up position kneeling in front of Holly's stool. Holly spread her legs, hooking her feet in the footrests of the stool, and grabbed Ruby's hair in one fist.

"For ruining everyone's fun, you're going to finish what Valeria started," Holly growled. Ruby gulped, her eyes wide and locked on Holly's as she nodded her understanding. Then Holly let go, and Ruby immediately put those pretty little lips to work on Holly's pussy. Holly leaned back with her elbows on the bar, and continued to watch Valeria where she still knelt before the couch as though nothing else was happening.

"Fine then, bring in our third mystery woman," Holly said.

Finally. This was the part that Danny had been waiting for. He knew that Valeria would guess the first two women. In his discussions with Holly before, he'd wanted to make sure of it. That was why Holly, with her easily recognisable lip ring, and Ruby, with her distinctive voice, had gone first, to ensure that Valeria once again felt a sense of hope at possibly passing this challenge and getting what she wanted.

At first, Danny felt bad that Ruby wasn't in on it, and was forced to get in trouble for messing up, as far as she knew. But, looking at her now, on her knees, leaning forward with her hands on the floor, eagerly pressing her face between Holly's legs, her mouth covered all over with smeared pink lipstick and Holly's juices, he realised that this might not be so much of a punishment. Ruby seemed to be enjoying being bossed around and told what to do. She kept looking up at Holly, her eyes silently begging for approval, which Holly didn't deign to give. It urged her to increase her efforts. Despite Holly's aloof demeanour, Danny noticed that her tows were flexing and curling under the stool, a clear sign that she was enjoying herself.

But now, the biggest surprise that Danny had been waiting for was about to start. He watched eagerly as the door to the rumpus room opened, and walking into the bar, wearing a white dress and matching white high heels, was Brenda.

Danny had filled in Brenda with his plan, which she'd automatically been excited about. After his conditioning, she had no qualms about any of it. He'd also encouraged her to dress up for the occasion, after he'd seen the high standards Holly and her friends had on fashion. As Danny watched her cross the room now, he realised that he'd never seen Brenda wearing make-up before. Eyeliner rimmed her eyes, making them sparkle and pop, and the subtle blush she had on her cheeks made her face look full and flushed. And her ruby-red lipstick gave her the most succulent cock-sucking lips that Danny had ever seen.

Brenda smiled at Danny, her eyes lowering to linger on his exposed manhood, and look back up at him with another, more sultry smile.

Of course, no one present knew that Brenda was Valeria's sister. Danny had told Holly that Brenda was his friend, and a bit of nudging with his power of influence made her accept this without question. Danny had also made sure that he did the same to everyone else here, to let thing think that Brenda and Valeria's similarity to each other was purely coincidence.

Only Danny knew the truth. He was going to make Valeria go down on her own sister, and try to make her guess who it was. Obviously, Valeria would never guess that it was her sister. She'd assume it was one of the girls still waiting at the bar, or someone else from Holly's entourage.

Brenda sat down on the sofa, with Valeria still kneeling in front of it, blindfolded and waiting impatiently to get this over with. Brenda lifted her dress, and slid her panties down her long legs, before spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was already wet and waiting. Her big, puffy, meaty pussy lips were flushed and pink.

Putting her hands on Valeria's head, Brenda gently guided her sister to lean forward. Once again, Valeria braced herself for what she had to do, and gently leaned down until her big pouty lips touched her sister's waiting pussy. Danny, his heart thudding with anticipation, had to stop himself from groaning in pleasure at the sight of his plan coming to fruition. His revenge on Valeria was almost complete.

Brenda looked intently at her sister's blindfolded face buried between her legs. Valeria's efforts were tentative and reluctant, but every touch and every lick was pure bliss running through Brenda's blood. She lifted her arms, rolling her head back with her hands running through her hair, lost in the sensations of womanly pleasure.

Several long seconds passed as Valeria licked her sister's pussy. Brenda was thoroughly enjoying herself, her mouth open in a silent moan. Danny had given her strict instructions to make no sound during the test, he hadn't wanted to give Valeria even the slightest hint. Brenda's eyes met Danny's, and she smiled, biting her lower lip and stretching her legs straight out, with her hands behind her knees holding them up. She loved the fact that Danny was watching, and wanted to give him a show.

"Time's up, Val," said Holly. She pushed Ruby out of the way, and stood up from her stool to approach Valeria. Danny couldn't stop himself from admiring Holly's perfect naked body as she strode across the room.

"It's time for you to make your guess. You have one chance to guess correctly, or you will fail the final round."

Valeria sat up, and hesitated. As Danny had planned, she'd been lulled into a false sense of security by guessing correctly the first two times. She'd probably thought that the third one would be easy too. But there were no clues for her to go on. Only the sweet taste of her sister's pussy on her lips.

But she had to guess.

"Is it...Mary?"

A collective groan from the spectators at the bar gave Valeria all the information that she needed. She'd guessed incorrectly.

"Son of a BITCH!" she snapped.

"Valeria, you have failed to earn your way into my VIP club, and now you are forbidden from applying ever again."

"Yeah, I get it. I'm not an idiot," said Valeria as she reached up to take off her blindfold, no doubt to see who it actually was she'd tried to guess. Holly reached out to stop her.

"But before you leave here today, you are going to make it up to the two people who you failed to guess, and pleasure them until they are both satisfied."

"What?" Valeria demanded. "That's outrageous! I never agreed to that! I'm not doing it."

Holly leaned down at the waist to grab Valeria's chin with one hand.

"There are rules in this club, you little spoiled brat," Holly whispered harshly. "And I've bent a LOT of them to let you even make this attempt to join. You will do this before you go, or else not only are you not allowed to join the VIP club, but none of my clubs will let you in at all. Do I make myself clear?"

Silence stretched out for several moments, until Valeria mumbled her response.

"Yes, ma'am," she said begrudgingly.

Valeria, her blindfold still on, was led to the rumpus room by two of Holly's crew, which had been cleared out for this very occasion. Danny and Brenda followed, and watched as Holly's attendants once more got Valeria to kneel. Valeria's hands were brought behind her back, and tied up with sleek black rope. Valeria was shocked, and tried to get out of it, but Holly's attendants were strong and capable. The room was filled with Valeria's swearing as she was tied up. Not just her arms, but also her legs to keep her in a submissive kneeling position. The only part of her body that she could move properly was her head.

The two attendants left, and Holly held the door for them as they did. She gave both Danny and Brenda a knowing smile as she winked and closed the door, finally giving them some privacy.

Danny's plan had gone perfectly, and every part of it had gone exactly as he'd imagined. He'd enjoyed forcing Valeria to suck his cock, and making her unknowingly go down on her own sister had sent a forbidden thrill right through him. But the best part was that he'd done all of it without directly using his power on Valeria. Her punishment was so much more satisfying knowing that it was against her will. Manipulating her into doing any of this wouldn't have been enough.

Danny and Brenda exchanged excited glances as Valeria knelt before them. Brenda wasted no time in pulling her white dress up and over her head, discarding it on the cushioned floor. Now, completely naked, Brenda knelt down in front of her sister, still blindfolded, and grabbed her by the shoulders as she pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Valeria squealed in protest, and squirmed to get away, but the ropes were tied tight. Brenda groaned with pleasure at the taste of her own juices all over her sister's mouth.

It wasn't long until Brenda was getting impatient, and she lay down on her back, spread her legs wide, and pulled Valeria's face back onto her pussy. Once again Valeria was groaning and grunting, but ultimately, she seemed to realise that the fastest way out of this situation was through, so she once more started lapping at Brenda's puffy red lips.

This time, Danny got to have a closer view of Valeria's work on her sister. It was an intoxicating scene. With her arms tied up behind her back, and leaning forward on her knees, Valeria's breasts hung so low that they nearly touched the ground. Danny knelt beside her and reached down to fondle her full breasts, taking her nipples between his fingers and twisting a little bit. Valeria squirmed but was ultimately powerless to avoid his touch. And all the while, Danny admired Valeria's pussy eating skills.

Valeria may not have liked girls, but she certainly knew a few tricks. Valeria found Brenda's clit with her tongue, and wrapped her lips around it to suck on it while Brenda bucked beneath her. Valeria was alternating from suckling Brenda's clit, to licking with the flat of her tongue. Every move she did made Brenda moan with pleasure. Danny wondered if the sound of Brenda's voice in the throes of passion made Valeria wonder who it was she was doing such a good job of pleasing.

Now, it was Danny's turn. With Valeria trussed up and leaning forward, her ass was on full display. Kneeling down behind her, Danny lined up his cock with Valeria's own pussy, dripping and glistening already from her own arousal.

Danny grabbed onto Valeria's hip with one hand, feeling her jolt from the sudden unexpected touch, and then slowly pushed his cock forward, guiding it with his free hand, until the head slipped between her lips. She was so wet that it was effortless. Valeria screamed, but Brenda was holding her head down so it was muffled and quiet. Danny didn't stop pushing until he was all the way, and his hips pressed against her firm, juicy ass.

Valeria's screams turned into moans of pleasure. Willing or not, she loved the feel of a dick deep inside her. And this was the biggest dick that she'd ever had.

Danny went slow at first, with deep, long strokes ending with little thrusts that clapped his body against her butt. He was so turned on after everything that had happened, that if he let it happen, he could cum right now. But if he did, then this would be over so soon. So, Danny took it slow, and made sure that this moment lasted for as long as possible.

Brenda smiled at the sight of Danny mounting her sister from behind, and bit her lip as she enjoyed the show, along with the waves of pleasure caused by her sister's talented mouth. Brenda hiked her legs up onto Valeria's back, giving her the leverage to grind her cunt into the other girl's face without using her hands.

Meanwhile, Danny started thrusting harder with each stroke, forcefully driving Valeria's face into Brenda's pussy. She was nothing more than a toy for them both to enjoy right now, a thing to be used solely for their pleasure. After spending years being subjected to her selfish and self-centred cruelty and bullying, Danny felt that this was almost punishment enough.

Almost.

Reaching forward, Danny grabbed a hold of the blindfold, and finally lifted it off of Valeria's head. Valeria blinked in the sudden light, and at first couldn't see much of anything. A girl's mound was all she could see, right up in her face, but beyond that she could see the gentle curves of a flat stomach, and the mountains of generous breasts swaying up and down with the movement that all three of them created.

But then, Valeria's eyes went wide as she looked upon the face of the girl that she'd been doing these things with. She hadn't expected to recognise anyone, but she'd expected this even less. The last person she would have thought would be doing this to her.

"Oh my god!" Valeria gasped between thrusts of Danny's cock, right before the next thrust shoved her face back between Brenda's legs.

Brenda once again used her hands to hold her sister's head down, and now Valeria was squirming even more, desperate to get away. But even in her efforts to escape, she was still causing Brenda to thrash and groan with pleasure. She smiled down at her sister, and their eyes made contact and held each other's gaze as Brenda reached her peak.

"Holy shit," Brenda yelled. "I'm going to cum! Open your mouth Val, I'm gonna cum right in your mouth!"

With her face pushed right into Brenda's pussy lips, Valeria tried to shake her head, as though it was the last thing she wanted to do. Unable to resist the temptation, Danny smacked Valeria's ass, leaving a white handprint that quickly turned red. Shocked by the pain, Valeria gasped, and Brenda seized the opportunity to shove her cunt right into her sister's open mouth. Brenda screamed, lifting her hips right off the floor as her orgasm rocked through her body. Valeria screamed too, and Danny could tell by the spasms in her cunt around his cock that, despite what she may have been thinking, Valeria was coming as well. Danny gritted his teeth and tried to hold back his own orgasm. There was one last thing that he wanted to do before he finished.

Eventually, Brenda relaxed as her orgasm faded, and her grip on Valeria eased. Danny took his opportunity to pull out of Valeria, and grab her by the legs to roll her over onto her back. Valeria screamed in surprise at the sudden motion, and her eyes went wide once more as she recognised Danny kneeling before her. Once again, the last person she expected.

Wasting no time, Danny took hold of his cock, still dripping wet from Valeria's sopping wet pussy, and plunged it back in, burying it deep where it fit snugly like a sword sliding into its hilt. Valeria squealed, and tried again to get away and stop this from happening, but the ropes around her legs kept her from getting up, and her arms were pinned under her back.

Danny leaned forward, looking deep into Valeria's blue eyes as she fucked her. Deep thrusts that made her whole body jolt with each one. Their breathing was quick and fast. The look in her eyes was all Danny had ever wanted. She was looking at him with a mix of fear, arousal, and pleading. He was in control, and she knew it.

Danny could feel the resistance in her mind quickly fading. With a thrust of his mind as well as his cock, he smashed through the last thin wall in her mind that had kept him out, and he knew that she was his.

You're mine now, he told her with his power. From this day forward you are mine to command, and you will love doing anything I command you to do.

Valeria's eyes popped wide open, and she let out a shuddered breath as Danny felt her succumb. She looked up at him with big green eyes, and the corners of her mouth curved up as she smiled, happy and willing to be used by her master.

Danny couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't hold back. He grabbed onto both of Valeria's tits, squeezing so hard that Valeria screamed in combined pain and pleasure, and used them as leverage to pump his hips into her over and over again as quickly as he could.

When he came they both felt it, and Danny felt everything he had gush into her womb. Valeria squealed again, but no longer in protest, now it was a squeal of delight as she felt her man's seed spill deep inside her.

Danny pulled out of her, and a trail of his cum leaked out of her. Brenda, being the good girl that she was, immediately descended upon her sister's cum-filled pussy, and started lapping it up.

They all piled into Danny's car outside the club. Holly and her friends were by the door, waving goodbye as the driver started the engine and began to drive away.

All three of them were tired, a little sore, but blissfully happy. Danny sat in the middle with a sister on either side of him, snuggled up to him.

"I'm hungry," said Valeria. Her voice was almost unrecognisable without the bitchy twang that she always seemed to have.

"Me too," said Brenda.

"You just ate though," Valeria teased. "You licked up Danny's entire load right out of me, and swallowed the whole thing!"

"Yeah, but that's different. I still want to have some proper food, y'know?"

"We'll pick something up on the way home," Danny said with a smile. Brenda snuggled into the crook of his arm, but Valeria was looking out the window, looking a little sad.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I just...I feel bad," Valeria replied.

Danny nodded. Brenda had reacted the same once she'd succumbed to his power and fallen under his spell. She'd expressed remorse about the way that she'd treated Danny in the past.

"You don't have to feel bad," he told her. "Things are different now."

"I know, but...before tonight I'd promised to keep a secret. Now, I don't know if I want to anymore."

Danny raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of secret?"

Valeria turned to him, and looked at him with her big green eyes, looking sad and dejected.

"My mom made me promise not to tell you, and at the time I...I didn't care. But now I do. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Danny's stomach dropped. This didn't sound good. What was going to happen to him?

"You should tell me what your mom told you. I think I need to know."

Valeria hesitated, but only for a moment. If she'd taken a moment longer, Danny would have used his power on her to command her to tell him.

"I'll tell you, but I want you to know that I had nothing to do with any of this. It's just what my mom told me."

"I understand," said Danny, feeling more and more apprehensive.

She leaned in close to whisper in Danny's ear. Not that it mattered, Brenda was falling asleep, and the driver was behind a curtesy window where he couldn't hear anything.

"My mom arranged the accident that killed your dad. She just used him to get his money."

The world seemed to freeze in time, and Danny's heart seemed to stop. Out of all the possible things that he thought Valeria might tell him, this was the very last thing he'd expected to hear.

"She was really pissed off when you got his fortune," Valeria went on, "she didn't know about that. So, that's why she also arranged for the other driver to crash into your car a few weeks ago. She tried to kill you too, just so she could get your dad's fortune once and for all."

White hot rage filled Danny's veins. For the past year, he'd been mourning his father's death, but now he thought that he was starting to grow past it. These last few weeks had been such a profound distraction that he hadn't had time to think about his dad's passing. Now, it all came rushing back, like a wound reopening, bleeding just as fresh and raw as before.

Valeria could sense his reaction, and squeezed him in a tight hug.